The WTF? Random Facts about YOU!

M1st3rSk3l3t0n

this is a totally random but not really fact about me, I'm a big cry baby.

I don't know why but when I read manga and novels, watch anime, and play games just a little sad scene and my tear would fall :leaf16:

I can somewhat feel what the characters feel, not just sadness but also when character touched about something.

Same here! all it takes is a bit of sad music and there are rivers flowing down my cheeks. ^^""

Other random fact: I'm totally ok with bugs. Like spiders, ants, beetles, even if they're crawling on my body I'm just like "Aww, hey there little guy." I guess a lot of people don't have that reaction? XD

• 4 weeks later...

I've moved house more than 20 times. I used to have a list but I lost it and can't remember all the places.

My real name means bumblebee or honeybee so I feel a strong attachment to those little guys~ On top of that my middle name is Rose so I have a very nature-like name... But I can't say I like nature that much haha! I'm more of an indoors type of person XD

One time i styled myself to look somewhat like an seme character from a manga I had read (Can't remember which) and went to school with new hair cut and colored, fake piercings, eye contact and all.

Everyone in my class though that I was a new student and some of the guys even came over to greet me and introduced themself.

The funny part was that none of them figured out it was me, not even my friends saw through my disguise until i comforted them.

We had quite the laughed but didn't tell any other aside from our teacher. ^^

• 1 month later...

I absolutely cannot fall asleep unlesss I’m cuddling something fluffy; a pillow, a balled up blanket, but usually my dinosaur plush.

My dreaming has always had an earthlike quality to it and my dreams merge with reality a lot.

So I have a ponytail holder/hairtie whatever you wanna call it that I've had for... I don't really know how long. It seemed to just appear in my life one day. If I lose this hair tie I don't know what I'll do. I want to be buried with this hair tie. Like, this hair tie is my lifeline. I need it. No other hair tie will do now. I mean, this is a wonderful, perfect, amazing, hair tie.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
This made me laugh. May you always have your hair tie.

I own a flail, a sword and an axe. The flail is only for play though.

Funnily enough I lost my hairtie shortly after I made that post so I've pretty much lost a large portion of my heart that I'll never recover T_T I'm gonna go to the store today to by more hairties (I literally only had THE ONE) but they better know that they'll never replace or be as good as my hairtie

Oh no! T.T How will you ever cope?

Don't tell the other hair ties they're second rate or they'll snap in suicide out of misery.

I'm actually not really sure when or why it started but for about the half an year I've been sleep walking. Or more like I wake up still thinking that I'm dreaming. Somehow my thought at that time always wants me out of bed and I need to wrap a sheet around my body because surprisingly I'm naked and I don't want people to see. >x

I walk around in my room truely believing it's some were else. In the start I always woke when I reached the door, but now I can walk as far as to the bathroom without even noticing anything >~

It ruines my sleep and I fear that I might one night take a fall down the stairs! X.X since this happens mostly every night '^^*

Update! So I went to a friend's house and I asked him for a ponytail so I could tie my hair up and he actually gave me like 10 really cute ones. They may not be my hairtie, but I guess life has a way of working out ^_^

Excellent! Gotta love boy friends with pretty hair ties. ^.^ I mean it, that is so cute! I love it when guys show their feminine side.

I am so sentimental about objects that the thought of Nanna's stuff going to Vinnies horrifies me! I want all of it but it would look greedy!

• 1 month later...

-I talk so little that my voice is hoarse and stop (litterally) if i sing

-I see sometimes shadows in my house and God help me i always do like i don't see them

-I always dream of what i'm going to write like i see the face of the personnages and some scenes like a movie

-I've never fallen in love

-I wish i was a man and i could bang some ass

I hate shoes. I only ever wear them when I'm going out. I used to take my shoes off at primary school. I went barefoot to uni sometimes and I'd go out wearing barefoot sandals. I was pretty hypomanic at the time though. >.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Uhh, I'm a strange human being, so I actually have more than one fact, but I'll spare you for them all and just tell one c:

The first time my mother-in-law saw me she thought I had breast implants