Nine Times Romance, Tenth Time - Love (Bikky & Bellala99)

Ero Gaki

Mercury Host Club- A famous host club full of handsome and professional hosts where girls find them irresistible. Akawa Yamanashi is one of the top hosts in the club, giving great services towards his customers. One day, a customer who is skillful at the field of singing comes and chooses him.

2ntd66x.jpg

Name: Bokuto Mikisugi

Role: Seme

- With voice so deep and is great with control, Bokuto grabs all the customer's attention into him. He works at Deco Bar, a seemingly peaceful and new bar located beside the famous Mercury Host Club, as a singer. He usually takes song requests from the customers, but sometimes, he sings anything acoustic. Some girls swoon over him because of his talent, but he wasn't really interested into them. Moreover, a host caught his attention..

fleybb.jpg

Name: Akawa Yamanashi

Role: Uke

- Akawa absolutely adores making other people want him. He'll do anything to achieve that - costumes, words, movements - anything his customer wants, anything that will make him come back for more. He does it both to guys and girls, when they have money, gender doesn't matter. However, he refuses to have sex, at least until the tenth time of their meeting. Akawa likes to know the person he's having sex with - at least some seemingly useless facts...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Akawa was sitting at the bar, enjoying a martini - he knew he'd earned it. Today only he already served five different women and three men... He was exhausted, that was for sure. The man sighed out softly as he closed his eyes and crossed his legs - he could feel the stares of people around him... Couldn't they just let him restt for a moment?

The dark-haired male lightly licked his lips, and that small movement alone was enough for him to hear someone inhaling shakily. "Could you please stop staring?" He asked quietly and glanced at whoever was looking at him. It seemed to be a girl, and quite young at that. She flinched back from Akawa's words and looked away with red cheeks. "I can give you time later, okay?" The man asked softly and smiled before reaching out to gently stroke her cheek. "So just wait up for a bit."

Right then, the owner of the host club walked up to Akawa. One glance at the older male was enough to realize he had a new customer. The brown-eyes male let out a soft sigh and stood up, tilting his head as he smiled. "You won't even let me finish my drink~?" He teased with a chuckle as he grabbed the martini and winked. "Don't worry, I'll make the cutomer happy~" The older male didn't even say a word - he just pointed towards the sofa where new customers usually waited. Akawa sighed out softly and slowly began walking. He didn't seem scared or reluctant - no, he was more like a predator... He was going to seduce this man, just like he did with all others.

For Bokuto, it was his first time entering a host club. He's not gay- Well, maybe a Bisexual, but that's not the reason why he went to that host club. He was actually gathering information from the club. The owner of the bar he works at asked him if he could visit the club and observe everything inside the club. The manager's been down lately, starting from that time when he knew that the owner of that club was his friend back in high school.

The Host Club was surprisingly famous that the Bar Bokuto works at is currently being overshadowed. Deco Bar was a great place in its own way, but they've been getting less customers right when the host club opened. The manager felt insecure about his friend who successfully made that host club. He wanted to know what was going on inside the club. "You should go for yourself then, Tanaka-san." Bokuto complained when his manager asked him to gather information. "I'm not an information broker or something. I'm Deco Bar's singer." He added. But despite the declination, he received this as an answer instead. "I do not want him to see me! I do not want him to see the owner of the quiet and unpopular Deco Bar!"

That was why currently, he was sitting at the customers' sofa of Mercury Host Club, waiting for a host to approach him. Bokuto was looking around since gathering information was the reason why he was there. He really didn't want to take the manager seriously, but he got nothing to do anyway. His shift was over and he'll just be idling in his apartment, so doing something even if it's worthless is better.

Akawa stopped a few metres before reaching a man the owner had directed him to. He smiled seductivly as he chuckled to himself and took a good sip of the martini in his hand. The young host licked his lips slightly as he slowly walked up to the man, swaying his hips slightly. His brown eyes glinted slightly with lust and desire as he stopped in front of the other.

“Hey~“ Akawa smiled as he sat down next to him, crossing his legs seductively. The host tilted his head slightly to the side while narrowing his eyes. “What can I do for you~?“ He asked softly while gently sliding a hand over the other's cheek. He seemed to be confident, as well as somewhat needy. He always enjoyed new customers, especially if they were new to host clubs...

Akawa took a small sip of his martini as he leaned against the other slightly. The host didn't ever hold himself from being a bit wild here. Most people liked that - especially girls. He never went too far though - he knew the line. His brown eyes trailed over his customer, not missing any detail. “Can I know your name~?“

Noticing a presence walking towards him by his peripheral vision, he stopped looking around the club and faced the man. A young and handsome host approached him, smiling seductively as he sat beside him. “Hey~“ The host said, crossing his legs and pressing his body towards Bokuto. Bokuto suddenly laughed due to the fact that the host was seducing him with skillful moves and efforts while Bokuto knew everything. It was funny, really, especially when the customer the host is seducing to doesn't seem interested.

"You know what, you do not need to act like a host in front of me. I'm just killing time here's all." Bokuto answered when the host told him if he could do something for him. Being forced to enter this host club was enough reason to stop this whole seducing thing. He wasn't interested, unless, if the host could sing for him. Brilliant idea. "Hm, I guess, if you're going to sing for me, I'll let you know what my full name is." Bokuto offered as he smirked on the host.

Despite the fact that it's getting too uncomfortable because the host kept on leaning onto him, Bokuto didn't complain because he knew that the host will soon distance himself away from him due to the peculiar request he just transmitted. "Not like I'm forcing you though. I mean, a host's job is to satisfy their customers by chatting and stuffs, but you did ask me what you can do for me, so it's not really against the rules, right?" He asked as he smugly smiled towards the host.

Akawa felt a small, sharp tinge of anger lighting up deep inside of him when the man laughed. Laughed. He dared to laugh when he was doing his job?... As a host, Akawa took his job absolutely seriously. He had to make his customers happy no matter what - else he didn't get money. It felt great knowing that he pleased the customers well, and he felt devastated when he didn't, but he would never let anyone get away with thinking that they could make light of his job.

The host licked his lips as he finished the martini and set the glass away, letting his lean body slide against the other's for a short moment. “It's impossible for me not to act like a host... It's who I am~“ Akawa said with a wink as he slid down onto the ground and leaned closer. “Don't underestimate me~ Now... What song would you like for me to sing?“ He nearly purred out while lightly sliding a hand over his body.

“Any... Requirements~?“ He asked quietly, his eyes half-lidded. This was the look he usually had... This was the look of a predator. Now that he was standing, his nearly perfect body was visible quite well - his slim hips, his amazing back curve, his flat stomach and... Well, his face was stunning. It usually made his customers pay attention only to him... He liked that.

There the host goes, seducing Bokuto worse. "Really, you do not have to go so far." Bokuto said, releasing a sigh in the end. It really wasn't appropriate to let the host do his job and work his ass off when the customer isn't even interested, nor did he go to that place for the purpose of flirting. Purring, the host asked Bokuto seductively, but Bokuto shook his head. He didn't see the point of letting a host sing. He's a host, so singing might be a little out of track.

"Nevermind. You know, isn't it tough for you hosts to seduce people even though they're not really worth it?" Bokuto asked, raising his eyebrow when the host showed off his slim body. It wasn't effective for Bokuto. One of his dream guys were those men who sing and play the guitar. Yeah, that's his preference. But even so, he couldn't deny that the host is indeed a very beautiful man.

Bokuto then stood up, feeling that it's about time to give up already. He only needed information anyway. The wall is colored brightly, there were expensive velvet couches for the customers, there were expensive wines and beverages, and well, most of the customers are old women. That's enough for his manager to know, he guessed. Still, he felt bad for letting that certain host put his heart to do his job but Bokuto wasn't even paying attention. Maybe he could do something for him.

"If you want to see me sing, I don't know if you do, just- If you have reasons to, then just visit the bar beside Mercury Host Club at around 8." Bokuto offered, flashing a smirk to the host. "Oh and by the way, kindly please tell your manager to throw the club's garbage bags in the aisle properly because sometimes, it gets mixed up with ours." It really wasn't necessary but Bokuto wanted to help the janitors in their bar. Just like that, he left the club.

"We don't care wether the customers think they're worth it or not. It's our job..." Akawa answered quietly as he took a few steps back. What the hell was wrong with this guy? Was he doing a bad job? Was this not enough? Did he have to try harder? Apparently, yes. Oh, he could hear the owner yelling at him already... He knew money would be taken away from his paycheck, and he knew he probably wouldn't care... He got a lot, that was for sure, but the mere fact that he failed to please one customer was rather devastating.

He could still remember the first time he failed - with his very first customer. Akawa was only eighteen then, he knew nothing about how to please people who came here. His first customer happened to be a man who was already a regular - an old businessman, who... Who really enjoyed taking such eye-candies as Akawa himself to bed. Of course, the poor host failed to do what he was told to and got quite a few slaps from the owner. It didn't sound like much, but back then he thought he was going to lose his job... Thank god he didn't.

The brown-eyed male pursed his plump lips before a soft sigh escaped his mouth and he somehow managed to force out a smile. "I will make sure to tell him that." He said quietly, fear seeping into his voice. He didn't know what the owner would do... This was a new customer, if they would lose him, he would definitely be at fault for it. Akawa probably wouldn't lose his job, but the manager would definitely think of some punishment.

When Bokuto left the club, Akawa gulped down nervously and slowly made way to the owner's room. Just as he thought, he received a punishment - the owner couldn't let the club's reputation to drop. Akawa was told that tonight he'd be responsible for cleaning up the whole club... That also meant the bedrooms. Which meant getting his hands dirty with cum. Ew.

"That lucky bastard!" Tanaka, Deco Bar's manager, gritted when Bokuto delivered his report. Bokuto really liked messing his manager up for quite some time already. He knew that the manager will be happy and relieved if Bokuto said that most of the customers are old hags and gays. The manager would then brag about how lame it is if he says that, so instead, he lied and told the manager that most of the customers are hot and sexy ladies who are out of normal men's reach.

"So it looks like a fucking paradise?!" Tanaka added, banging his clenched hands on the bar counter. Good thing that it was closing time already because if it wasn't, those drunk adults would totally beat the crap out of the bar's manager for startling them with that loud bang. Bokuto really liked the manager's reaction. It was truly better to see the manager become all that insecure and jealous than seeing his usual smug face. "Yeah, it was totally heaven Tanaka-san. How about you visit there sometimes?" Bokuto provoked, grinning confidently as he waited for Tanaka's answer.

It was no surprise that Bokuto received an immediate "No!" from the manager. That man wouldn't really give up, huh. "OKAY! Bokuto, go back there and look for the number one host! Let him serve you and give him a piece of mind! Say that he's really a bad seducer so that he'll lose confidence and the club's top money maker will be no longer at duty!" Tanaka ordered, slapping Bokuto's back harshly. So the plan is to make the number one host feel discouraged about his host skills and well, make him lose his great performance, huh. It was seriously evil.

Still, even if Bokuto wants to decline, he could never escape his manager's rantings if he doesn't comply. Keeping all his complaints inside, Bokuto dashed away from the bar to finish the shady work early. Standing in front of the club, it was still lively inside so he knew right away that they were still on service. Deco Bar's closing time is earlier, it seems. Bokuto entered the club and made arrangements to chat with the number one host.

The host club was indeed still very lively. After all, most of the customers came around these hours - after work, to relax or to escape. Akawa himself already had a ton of customers who came here to escape their annoying wives and kids. Today, however, it seemed like most of the customers were older women... How sad.

The club didn't only get customers like this all the time - indeed, there were quite a few women who came here as well. After all, who wouldn't want the company of a sexy host in the evening? With all kinds of activities, they simply couldn't refuse... And Akawa seemed to be their favorite. He was certainly polite and quite romantic - he knew how to please both sides.

So, when he heard that the same singer came back, Akawa promised himself he'd definitely succeed. The young male slowly exhaled and tilted his head when the owner told him he would try again - of course, the punishment was still left the same. He wouldn't let himself fail again. No way in hell.

Akawa licked his lips as he slowly made way to Bokuto and let out a small smile. "Welcome back~" He said with a light chuckle as he sat down next to him. This time, however, he kept a bit of a distance. Maybe last time he was too clingy. The host parted his plump lips a bit as he smiled and tilted his head to one side as he crossed his legs. "Are the requirements to knowing your name still the same?" He asked somewhat teasingly as he blinked and smiled rather seductivly.

Bokuto was a little surprised when the host whom he asked for was no other than that guy who entertained him yesterday night. He was indeed a handsome man and a very great seducer. Because of those outstanding qualities he has, of course it's believable that that host was the ace of all hosts in Mercury Club. Still, to think that he'll be given those sexy services for the second time around, Bokuto sighed.

"Ah, so it's you." Bokuto muttered as soon as the host greeted him. Bokuto wanted to sigh again when the host sat beside him because he thought that the host will be too clingy towards him again. Hosts aren't body heaters or anything, so it really was weird to be sticking next to their customers. The thought of the cramp position in a wide sofa made Bokuto almost sigh for the second time, but when the host left a small distance, Bokuto felt relieved.

Staring at the host, he saw those seductive lips again. Bokuto, acting stoic and refined, didn't really react outside, but he felt a little 'thump' on his heart when he saw those plump limps clearer than the last time. "Er, sure. Whatever." He answered when the host asked for his name in a creative way. "Bokuto." He finally revealed his name as he leaned on the sofa.

Remembering that his order was to make this guy lose confidence about his host skills, Bokuto placed his palm over his forehead. It was truly impossible because that guy was too skillful enough to be shaken off. It's not like Bokuto planned to obey his stupid manager anyway.

Akawa smiled slightly when the other revealed his name. Honestly, he felt a bit relieved... He was a better dancer than a singer. Especially if the dancing involved a pole. Some male customers often requested for him to pole-dance - and he couldn't refuse... He couldn't refuse anything, in fact. The owner was really strict, maybe even a bit too strict about this.

"Nice to meet you then, Bokuta~ The name's Akawa." The host introduced himself with a small smirk on his face as he tilted his head and let out a soft breath. Come on, he wouldn't screw up again. He couldn't let himself. God knows what punishment would he get for failing for the second time...

"Hmm? Are you feeling tired?" Akawa sounded truly concerned as he looked at the other when he placed a hand over his froehead. "Would you like a massage?" He offered in a slightly lowered tone. He had quite skilled hands when it came to this as well. Even the owner himself often asked for shoulder massages - that was like the highest level!

The host's hand slowly ran over his black hair as he closed his brown eyes for a moment. "Or maybe I could help out in some other way~?" He asked before opening one eye to look at him, a small smirk on his face. How should he even approach this guy?!?

Hearing the host's name for the first time, Bokuto smiled at Akawa. "Yeah. Nice to meet you too." He answered as he flashed a grin. Bokuto could sense that the host was actually trying his very best to please him. Bokuto then thought that he might as well go with the flow and somehow.. try to relax in this club. No one will defy him and displease him there, right? He is a customer, afterall.

"Tired? Not at all." Of course he was tired! Singing with minimal breaks for about 5 hours and tolerating his damn manager's childish plans? He totally ended up being dog-tired. Bokuto would obey his manager's orders without reluctance if they were to benefit Bokuto, but something foolish such as this, it seemed so wrong and troublesome. He declined a while ago but that manager's head is hard as a rock.

Leaning on the sofa, Bokuto chuckled when Akawa offered a massage. "I'm not in some spa with a massaging therapist set for me. Really, hosts don't really do that at all." He said as he chuckled again. Funny how hosts are the ones normal men feel jealous at because of their special gifts and talents to please women, and then an ace host just offered to give a massage to a man whose salary is even lower than his. Ironic, Bokuto thought.

"Hmm, how about I just sing for you?" Bokuto offered back as he smirked. Bokuto finally decided that he'll use this time to relax since no one will disturb him there, and the best way for Bokuto to relax is to sing his favorite songs. If he feels relaxed when he sings, why is he tired from singing in the bar? Simple, because those songs he just sang in there aren't his type at all. Getting requests from his regulars everyday, it hinders him from singing what he truly wants to sing. Akawa wouldn't really say no to his customer, right?

Akawa raised a brow and blinked a few times before letting out a warm smile. "I wouldn't mind giving you a massage... See, I'd do anything to make you relaxed and satisfied~" The host explained calmly as he tilted his head. At first people were always a bit hesitant... Then they'd relax and actually ask for anything the wanted.

The offer, however, made Akawa slightly surprised. "Oh... Well, if that's what can make you happy, sure~" Akawa winked as he smiled. "I'm a really good listener~" He said with a light chuckle as he tilted his head. So this guy was a singer... Interesting, that was the least he could actually say.

The host leaned back against the couch as he winked with a light chuckle. “But only if you let me dance~“ He said with a light smirk. As time passed with Bokuta, he got more and more relaxed... More confident, actually. Maybe he could actually take this guy! Come on, this was just another customer... Just another man he had to serve well enough to make him come back again. If he wanted sex however, he'd have to wait... Akawa didn't just give out his body to anyone. He had the right to refuse... At least for now he did.

The younger male was looking at Bokuto with rather seductive, half-lidded eyes as he lightly licked his dry, pink lips. He wouldn't mind another drink... A drink never hurt. Even at home he loved getting a glass of vine, just before he went to sleep... Though usually it was after sex with someone. Some customer would always want that...

"Dance?" Bokuto repeated and then he chuckled. "I'm about to sing something slow in beat, you know." Bokuto answered with traces of laughter in his voice. The host was actually a funny guy and is very good at entertaining his customers. Probably, those are one of the main reasons why he was the ace host in the club,... including his looks, of course.

As Bokuto peeked at the host sitting beside him, he saw a face filled with seduction. Bokuto raised an eyebrow. Was the host just drunk or was he really seducing him? Still, after a few seconds of staring at him, Bokuto couldn't help but chuckle. "You're truly good at seducing people. If I was a man of low tolerance towards a beauty like you, I'll probably glomp on you and take you to bed right now.. even if it costs me my salary." Bokuto doesn't understand if he was kidding or he was complimenting the other man. Probably a mix of both, he guessed.

Bokuto never broke his gaze towards Akawa. When he sings, he always looks at his customers' eyes to send the passage of the message directly onto them. Bokuto took a breath through his nose, and then he started to sing. His deep and husky voice filled the area. Singing with delight because he finally sang his favorite song, his eyes, which were staring right into Akawa's half-lidded ones, gazed with captivating emotions. How Bokuto wished that he could sing like this forever..

Akawa chuckled softly as he shook his head and smiled. "If you don't want to, alright~" The host said calmly as he smiled. "I wouldn't have a problem with dancing to that... There's a pole here, you know~" He winked as a soft laugh left his mouth. The young male didn't seem the slightest bit embarrassed about saying that, it seemed... Why would he be? He didn't even have to get naked to dance there.

Akawa chuckled at what Bokuto said next. "Oh, would you? Sorry, you'd have to wait a bit~ My body isn't a toy for everyone, hun~" The host winked, though he knew that a lot customers got pretty angry after he said that. Most men usually began yelling, or even threaten to punch him if he didn't agree on having sex with them.

When the other began singing, Akawa found himself lost in the depth of his voice and his amazing eyes. The host swallowed down the last traces of nervousness as he leaned a bit closer, gazing back at the singer with darkened with lust eyes. The younger male let his lips part slightly, as a very small invitation - it could be understood as an invitation only if the customer wanted it.

After singing one of his favorite songs, Bokuto felt refreshed out of a sudden, as if all the stress that swelled up inside him got rid off immediately. Bokuto always wished that people will hear him out as he sings the song that lives inside his heart rather than those which he just sings forcefully. Right now, even if it was a stranger who was listening to him, he couldn't help but let happiness take over inside.

His gaze never broke away from the host- not even once. Thus, Bokuto saw through the host. He saw through Akawa's expression, as if his song reached the host. It made him feel glad even more that Akawa actually listened through him all throughout those minutes where he sang. As he was about to speak, Bokuto caught Akawa's eyes full of lust, as if Bokuto's voice actually titillated the other.

With that sort of eyes looking at him, Bokuto couldn't feel but look at Akawa with the same eyes. Everything seemed to escalated quickly, like Akawa was some sort of magician who actually cast a spell that will make Bokuto feel aroused with just his gaze- which was full of lust. Slowly, as if he was totally swept by Akawa, he brought his head closer to the other one until their lips were just about an inch away.

Akawa felt like he was awoken from a really good dream when the song ended. He was left staring at Bokuto with the same, lust-filled eyes as he slowly swallowed to wet his dry throat. The host didn't say anything as he tilted his head, really unsure if he wanted to break the silence that stayed after that amazing song...

It seemed like the other didn't want that either. When Bokuto began leaning closer, Akawa didn't do anything at first. He waited until the older male was close, then gently pressed his plump, soft lips against the singer's. One of his hands slowly made way to the other's dark hair, lightly combing through them with his fingers as he closed his eyes. This was just another customer... Nothing more than that...

The host gently pulled the other's head closer, without even using a lot of force. If Bokuto wanted, he could pull away whenever he wished... The younger male let his lips stay a bit parted, inviting the other to do a bit more if he wanted. Of course, first kisses like this often ended up with just this, but who knew about this guy. He seemed to be a bit different... Akawa really couldn't say he didn't like that.

Feeling the other's wet lips pressed onto his, Bokuto couldn't help but laugh silently at himself. He couldn't believe himself.. It was his first time ever flirting with another male for who knows how long. Kissing was something he had done repeatedly ages ago, but this one actually felt knew, of course, since it had been such a long time since someone actually shared one with him.

Bokuto got swept away by the kiss. He didn't know why, but it wasn't bad at all. He was bisexual to begin with, and being kissed by a man who's far more handsome than him? Even a normal person couldn't say no at all. When he was about to get deeper, as the tip of his tongue went inside Akawa's mouth, he tasted something horrible- Liquor.

The singer immediately backed off from the kiss at the wrong time. He was such a dick for backing out, actually. That kiss would probably become the most steamy and torrid one he'll ever have in his entire life, but the Liquor.. He couldn't handle the taste at all. Sure, the smell was alright, and he saw the host drinking a glass or two while they were conversing a while ago, but he didn't know that his sense of taste will totally reject it. He have never drunk Liquor before, well, he did, but after tasting something so bad, he quit. Same with smoking, knowing that it'll destroy his lungs and will affect his life as a singer, he immediately quit after trying once.

Bokuto immediately licked his lips, making it even more wetter with Akawa's saliva. He grinned at the host and traced the other one's lips by his thumb. "I guess we'll stop here. My wallet couldn't afford to lose its contents if I go any further." His sense of humor sure was bad, but it'll be lame.. totally lame, if he mentions that he couldn't stand liquor at all. He was a man on his late twenties for goodness' sake. If he tries to be honest, he's positive that the host will laugh and probably would call him 'Wimpy' or 'Gay'. That's very lame.

Akawa was slowly drowning into the kiss, his eyes finally closing. The kiss was so sweet... Calm... And still, it seemed to be so lust-filled. The host wouldn't have minded staying like this for the rest of the evening - with this guy, he hoped each kiss would be like this. By now the kisses he usually received were harsh and quick. Not nearly as enjoyable as this one...

When it ended so abruptly, Akawa was slightly surprised. Did he do something wrong? His eyes slowly opened as he looked up at Bokuto, his lips staying parted. The host licked his lips slightly - the singer's taste stayed in his mouth... Mixing up with his favorite martini, it was a great taste for sure.

The younger male lifted his head slightly as the other trailed his thumb over his lip. He could see that the other was at least slightly... Flustered? No, that wasn't quite it... He wouldn't call it embarrassment either. It was somewhere near those things, but not quite there yet.

"Ah, you're scared to let too much money on me~?" The host teased with a wink as he smiled and gently placed one hand on the other's thigh. "Don't worry, I'm sure we could always work something out~" That wasn't true at all. His owner would probably go mad if he knew that he dared even say something like that... Akawa couldn't fight back the lustful gaze in his eyes as he looked straight at Bokuto. "And I'd love to see you sing again... Maybe you'll let me sneak into your performance sometime~?" Akawa asked with a light smirk on his face.

It was great sense of relief when the host didn't suspect Bokuto for stopping the torrid kiss because of the liquor. When one would look at it closely, it was actually obvious. By the time when his tongue entered the other's inviting mouth, he immediately backed out, which was very fishy. One does not simply back away when they're being kissed by someone so skillful enough to make you become swept away.

"Money is essential especially for a cunning man with a pittance like me." Bokuto's humor was really bad, but that's just how he is, so he replied with that statement. Feeling the other's hand fondle his thigh, Bokuto chuckled and grabbed the hand, bringing it onto his lips again. Filling the host's palm with soft and light pecks, Bokuto hummed and enjoyed the feeling of doing so. He didn't know why, it seemed truly weird, but he wanted to feel the host more in any way, but at that moment, it sure was in a physical way.

Hearing Akawa say that he wants to hear his singing again, Bokuto stopped covering Akawa's palm with his kisses. It actually made him glad that finally, somebody straight-forwardly told him that he wants to listen to his songs again. Bokuto flashed a smile and winked at the host. "The stage's just beside this bar so I don't see why you couldn't." He answered. The bar's not really expensive in a way..

Akawa chuckled softly at the other's words. Honestly, he didn't find any humor bad... Well, except for dark humor. He couldn't really stand it. The host was about to reply somehow when the other decided to take his hand and.. Kiss it. The younger male was left a bit confused, but soon let out a soft smile and a content sigh. That felt nice...

"I wouldn't call this place a bar, but I'll try to pay a visit sometime." Akawa promised with a playful smile on his face. The taste of Bokuto's lips was still on his own... The only thing weird about the sudden end was that he felt Bokuto's tongue slipping into his mouth just slightly, and then he suddenly pulled off... "Do you have a partner, perhaps?" He asked suddenly while looking straight at the other. It wouldn't be the first time he'd be the one people cheated with...

However, their peaceful time was interrupted by a very dissatisfied customer. Akawa flinched visibly at the voice as his eyes widened and he glanced over his shoulder. Well, this night was ruined. The man who was suddenly nearly yelling at the owner was tall and muscular, with short brown hair and deep green eyed. Akawa stood up quickly and swallowed down nervously. "I'm sorry, I'll be right back." He promised quickly and walked off to the bathroom until he was spotted. He knew he shouldn't avoid customers, but this one... He didn't want him to be anywhere near.

Bokuto was seriously taken aback by the question he was asked. "Partner?" Ridiculously funny. Bokuto is too busy singing his ass off, and girls on his age do not come to a run-down bar filled with old geezers as customers. There's no way they will, not when there's a host club filled with hunky men beside the bar. Bokuto laughed and then he replied "What made you ask that question?".

The singer wasn't even handsome to begin with. With his bangs covering his right eye and with his very poor fashion sense, it has always been hard to find someone to be in a relationship with. Sure he had sex wit both men and women before, but that was when he was still in highschool and in College, which was too far-fetched from where he is currently right now. If he does find someone, then that someone probably has peculiar tastes. He wouldn't really count that host as that someone since everything was scripted- The host was just doing his job.

Bokuto heard a customer yelling and ranting. When Akawa looked behind him through his shoulders, Bokuto looked at the same direction too and noticed an angry muscular man. Bokuto wasn't really surprised with it. Those cases are pretty normal for places such as the host club. They had some angry customers in Deco Bar before, too. Yet, seeing the host feel so nervous as he excused himself, Bokuto wondered if the customer was probably asking for the ace host and maybe Bokuto had been talking to the host for a long time already. It may be his cue to go home already.

Akawa stared at the mirror with a slightly terrified expression. The host tried to compose himself somehow, closing his eyes as he washed his face quickly, then dried it off. If he didn't go out there, he would be yelled at by the owner and that brute would find him anyway. If he went out there, he'd be humiliated and fucked enough times to not be able to work properly later on.

With a shaky sigh, Akawa put on his smile and walked out of the bathroom while hoping for nothing especially bad to happen. The customer spotted him instantly and crossed his arms, looking at him with sharp eyes. Before Akawa even went to him, he got to Bokuto and smiled lightly. “Excuse me, a... Special customer is requesting me. You can request for another host if you wish, I'll pay for it. Sorry...“ He said softly before turning away.

Akawa gulped down as he walked up to the customer and leaned closer, starting off the seductive act. The other man seemed to be quite furious as he grabbed the host's hair and smashed their lips together as his hands were placed on his round ass. A quiet whimper left Akawa's mouth as he gave in, closing his eyes tightly.

Bokuto stayed put, as because the host said to wait for a while himself. Yet, it seemed that the deal with the muscular man was truly important, and when Bokuto turned his iPhone on to look at the time, he thought that he had to go home already. Tomorrow's shift is at evening, so it's not bad if he stays up late. But due to his low salary, Bokuto couldn't afford his own car, and so, he had to catch up to the last train. The Taxi fair is very expensive.

The host still hadn't come back, making Bokuto get impatient until he finally stood up. He was about to leave until he felt the urge to urinate. It'll be bad if he pisses on his pants while riding on the train, so he has to take a pee on the club while he's still on the host club. Bokuto looked for the restroom area, and seeing a disabled toilet kinda amazed him. The thought of having a disabled person visit a host club was all new to him, but then again, every shops and clubs should necessarily have one.

Pushing the men's restroom door, he immediately witnessed Akawa kissing the muscular man who was shooting daggers to the host a while ago. Bokuto grinned, closing the door behind him. "Woah." He breathed out, staring at the two men kissing furiously on the men's restroom. It was actually his first time to see such a hasty kiss. He did saw gays kissing before, but it wasn't even near to that level. His kiss with Akawa was torrid too, but obviously, he couldn't see how their kiss went. Still, the shocking scenario didn't keep him from wanting to urinate. He immediately went to the first available cubicle and pissed.