❄ Scent Of A Man ❄

Yehet Ohorat

Lahm grabbed the tray of hot buns as he was told. It seemed his role around the bakery was to do as others asked no matter what the request. He would complain here and there, let out a sigh, scoff, or sulk, but the job always got done. No matter how difficult the task. He was often seen staying late to clean the entire shop only to be there the next morning bright and early. Sometimes it showed in his eyes. He was worn out, but this life was much better than that of his childhood and Kanons uncle had always been good to Lahm. He seemed to have a soft spot for Lahm even seeing through his tough exterior.

Smiling a bit as he noticed the baker fancy up his creations. He just shook his head. "You know, those customers aren't used to things like this. They don't have particularly fine taste like those city folks do." He took the tray to the display case out front.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yehet Ohorat

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Hisoka raised his eyes to stare at the other with disbelief. "My work is never less than perfect. I'll use everything I can to make these cupcakes the best." He replied calmly, no indication of uncertainty in his voice. The baker huffed out softly as he began putting the icing on the cupcakes. He smiled lightly to himself as he slowly hid the strawberry inside and put two more on each of the cupcake. After a bit of thought, he added up a few blueberries here and there, so they wouldn't be too sweet. Even pastries were unedible when they were too sweet. Berries created a great contrast with the sweet icing, giving the taste a bit of a refreshing feeling. Of course, Hisoka spent a lot of time making sure each of the cupcakes was at its best before setting them on a tray. "Careful with these." He said quietly before stretching out lightly.