A Prize Worth Winning (18+ KiraXSosuke)

KiraMidnight

17913-anime-paradise-anime-guy.jpg

Name: Chris

Position: Uke

Dislikes: being hurt

Personality: he's very easy to get along with, and is very loyal to his beloved. He isn't much of a fighter but if he doesn't like something he will fight against what he don't like.

Past: he had a very good childhood, with parents that loved him. He was an only child so he got anything he wanted, he's not a snotty brat though, and he's definitely not spoiled, but he doesn't like being punished, since his parents never did so

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• Sosuke0549

tumblr_l8ngq5KPg61qb64w0o1_500.jpg

Name: Rai Toranosuke

Position: Seme

Like(s): Fighting, money, smoking, sex, partying

Dislike(s): weaklings, disloyal people, cops, other gangs

Personality: Rai gets mad easily. He's not afraid of anything And likes playing mind games and scarring people. He thinks of his gang members as family and they all trust and look up to him. Tho he's very stuff and rude, He can be rather dull, and distant.

Past: Rai ran away from home when he was 12. A gang leader took him in and when they passed away. He became the leader.

Rai sighed as he sat back in his chair, watching his new prize lay sound asleep in his black silk bed. The boy was nothing special, looked rather average, but Rai would make the best of it. He was craving a good sex toy. Someone he could go too for a good time anytime and anyplace. He sipped his glass of wine, waiting for the boy to awaken, he couldn't wait to see his reaction. Would he panic and run out? Cry when he heard the sad truth? He could tell the boy wasn't an outgoing, mouthy person.... So he would be easy to manipulate and control.

Chris woke up sleepily and stretched out. He was confuse about where he was and looked around confused. He looked at Rai and blinked his green eyes softly

"W-where am I?"

He asked softly, wanting to know where he was and how he got there

"In my apartment. "

He said simply as he put his glass of wine down. And moved over to the bed.

"Chris? Yes?"

He moved closer to him and smirked wickedly.

"Your lover put you up for grabs kid. Showed up on my territory and challenged me to a race. Winner gets you. After he lost He ran...leaving you to me. "

He took his chin examining the boys face, making him turn left and then right.

"I suppose your not too bad. At least your not ugly. "

He smirked as he suddenly pushed him down against the bed sheets and climbed on top of him.

"Lets see what's behind your clothes. I have to make sure your worth my time."

He yanked off his shirt. Ripping the fabric, glaring at him, inspecting his new toy.

Chris gasped and put his hands against the man's chest, pushing him off with great force, though he looks weak he is pretty strong on occasion. He then sat up and pulled a cover over his body, hiding it fron view

"I don't believe you.....and I'm not a toy!!"

He held the cover tightly against him, thinking very hard about what was said. He knew he loved the man that he was with.....so why would he even think of putting him up for grabs......t-that can't be true.....it just can't be!!

He shook his head quickly shaking the horrid thought from his head. He stared at the man, waiting to see what would happen now

Rai fell back on the bed. Landing on his ass. So the little guy wasn't as weak as he assumed. He sighed as the boy yelled.

"I don't believe you.....and I'm not a toy!!"[/Quote]

"Of course you don't. Tch"

He glared at him. His eyes cold as ice.

"He never gave a rat's ass about you. I won you fair and square, weather you believe me or not, He saw you as a toy, just like I see you kid. Let me guess- he held you at night and fucked you gently. He whispered sappy bull shit in your ear and told you the 3 magic words? "

He laughed out loud, standing.

" Your so naive- you do know why people say the 3 magic words? To fuck. To get your legs to open willingly. Love ain't real. So how did he give it too you? Did you rid him? Did you stick your ass in the air and get fucked doggie style? Or did you like doing it secretly in public? "

He smirked watching the boy fall apart right in front of him.

"You are something....sticking up for a man who ditch your ass. He fooled you good. I give the man props. He had you wrapped around is middle finger"

He laughed again. Chugging down his wine.

Chris didn't know what to say...should he believe this man's words or should he let them go in one ear and out the other? He couldn't believe what he was hearing...it was killing him inside and he covered his eyes, not wanting to hear more. He began to shiver and shake his head, refusing to believe what maybe deep inside he knew was true...'Could this man be speaking the truth? Have I been so naïve to believe the lies I was told....but still....this man knows nothing.....b-because I never let my love inside me.....not ever....'

He thought silently before taking his hands from his ears and slightly smiling

"Right.....maybe you're right, but that changes nothing, let me go, I am not a toy, you can't keep me against my will!"

He spoke calmly as he smiled, keeping the fact that he was a virgin a deep dark secret

Rai watched as the boy shook his head not believing him. He sighed.

"You can shake your head, left and right, But it won't change a thing."

He sat back in his chair, lighting a cigarette. And smoking it slowly. His body tensed up in surprised slightly seeing the boy smile.

"Right.....maybe you're right, but that changes nothing, let me go, I am not a toy, you can't keep me against my will!"[/Quote]

He said calmly to him. Rai rolled his eyes smirking.

"Believe that if you want, but I can. And I will. Your my toy, and as of right now... I'll never let you go. So stand up... and strip."

He puffed on his cigarette, watching the boy hungrily.

"I have to make sure your not damaged merchandise~"

Chris shook his head left and right, refusing to obey. He knew he wasn't a toy, no one owned him but himself, no one!

He didn't like the idea of being told to get naked.....it was degrating to him ans he wouldn't do it, not for this man.....not for any man for as long as he could.

His green eyes shinned in the light and as he watched the man smoke he blinked and backed away. Smoking was a nasty habbit to him.....he dispised the smell of the smoke......he just didn't like it....and he hated drinking even more.....they were both pointless and helped nothing, he had to resist taking the thibg from the man's mouth

Rai frowned slightly.

"Again with, the shaking of the head"

He put his cigarette in his ash tray beside the bed and stood up once again, grabbing something shiny from his drawer and he suddenly pounced on Chris. He hand cuffed Chris to the head bored and pushed his shirt up, sitting on him so he couldn't kick him off.

His fingers trailed up and down his stomach.

"Slim stomach... nice~"

He undid the boys pants and yanked them down.

"Hmm... decent thighs.. slim legs~"

He slipped his finger in the hem of the boys pants- slowing tugging on them.

"How are you down here? Hm~"

He smirked wickedly. Loving this...

"You should get over that other guy quickly. Your with me now kid- get use to it...enjoy it~"

Chris struggled underneath the man's weight. He didn't want this man to touch him, he didn't want him to see any part of him. He tried hard to get free but he only ended up cutting his wrists on the handcuffs that restrained him. He quietly gasped in pain and winced. He looked up at the man and looked away, avoiding eye contact with him

"I'm over him already....if he though I was some toy to be sold off as he pleased he was definitely not worthy of me and my love....don't worry yourself with that....however, I am not with you, so there is nothing for me to 'get use to' or enjoy!"

He smirked down at Chris. Rolling his eyes.

"That's pretty bold since you, can't resist me"

He yanked down Chris's boxers, seeing his package. He smirked as he took his length into his hand.

"Very nice~ "

He suddenly started to pump the boy. Leaning down and forcing him to meet his eyes.

"Look at me... don't you dare look away. I want to see your flustered face, I want to see what you look like when you hit your climax and cum"

He tugged on the boys dick. His fingers tightening around it.

"Your mine~"

He bit the boys neck... Kissing his skin.

Chris gasped and slightly cried out, pleasure and pain surging threw his body. He tried looking away but he knew it was no use. This annoyed him. He hated this...being tied up and played with....he had never let anyone touch him like this before....and it frustrated him to no end.

"L-leave me alone....!"

He quietly protested as he laid there, his body defying him and his dick hardening slowly, making him turn very red....why did this arouse him...?

Rai liked the boys reactions, him gasping and crying out was just too cute.

"L-leave me alone....!"[/Quote]

He quietly protested. Rai continued to stroke the boy, before rubbing him roughly.

"You say that And yet... look how hard you are~ your so red in the face... could it be that your weak ass boyfriend never touched you here? "

He laughed.

" So does that means little Chris is a

V.I.R.G.I.N~"

He teased him. He moved down to the boys nipples and bit one roughly. His tongues slurping around it.

"Let's change that ~"

He moved down the boys body, leaving behind bright red hickies, reaching his dick. He licked the boys tip... before nibbling it.

"Struggling is futile~ just lay there a take it!"

Chris gaped and closed his eyes tightly. He didn't like the feeling this way. He felt very weak. He wanted to fight and struggle, but he knew it would only hurt him more....he for saw that either way it went this would all end the same.....with him losing his virginity.....he decided to lay still, blocking out all the voices in him that commanded him to fight...he thought maybe if he let this happen...this man would go easy on him...he hoped

Rai was defiantly enjoying this. He was about to take the boy onto his mouth When his phone started to ring. He sighed as he reached across Chris and answered it, whipping his mouth.

"What the fuck do you want! "

He hissed, pissed that something was standing in the way of his play time.

"Shit...alright, alright. I get it. I'm on my way, keep your ass right there."

He hung him, glaring down at Chris.

"Lucky little bastard... We'll continue this another time."

He got off him, and went to remove his cuffs but stopped.

"You can stay here... like this... or you can come with me. Which is it."

"I'll come with you....please?"

He asked softly. He didn't want to remain like this...truth was the idea scared him to death...what if someone else walked in and took him.....he wouldn't be able to fight or run...he hate this man for what he is doing....but would hate if someone else also came and took him.....he would rather follow a stranger wherever he went then be left alone...in a place he didn't know

Rai- smirked.

"I'll come with you....please?"[/Quote]

"Come on... And fix yourself up kid"

He undid the boys hand cuffs and pulled away, He pulled out a gun from his bed side, and stuffed it in his pants. Before grabbing his leather black jacket and slipping it on.

"Hurry up,"

He opened his door heading out. He didn't expect the boy to run but if he did... he'd not only get caught but be punished too.

Cjris got dressed quickly, keeping his bleeding wrists hidden from view and he quickly followed the man. He saw the gun so he didn't dare try to run...even though he really wanted to run.

He walked out the door quickly, making sure to stop and wait for him.

(My replies may be slow. My phone is shut off so the only way for me to reply is on my computer)

Rai locked his door and grabbed the boys hand, walking fast as he headed to his car. They soon stood in front of a Black mustang, and Rai- nudged him inside putting him in the passenger seat. He hopped in and started the car, driving fast and wild!

"By the way kid, your joining my gang. I kind of needed a assisted and house cleaner"

He laughed, taking a sharp turn. He was a crazy driver!

Chris gasped at the speed and sudden turn. He fastened his seat belt and closed his eyes trying to remain calm.

When he heard the man speak he sighed...so this was what he was for now...it was better then what had almost happened earlier

"Fine.....I'm good at cleaning..."

He spoke softly, trying to keep his tone soft so he didn't get hurt

He nodded with a bright smirk on his face as he continued to drive. When he stopped the car in front of a huge building He got out.

"Come on kid"

He fast walked into the building, it was dark out so no one was rally around. He went to the elevator, and pushed Chris inside pressing the top floor.

" From now on your with me."

As the elevator opened they stepped into a office full of guys, all of then kind of looked like thugs, but truth be told Rai ran a mafia not a gang but... either way He had power and a lot of it!

"Who's the shrimp boss?"

He shrugged, stepping into the room.

"The house cleaner"

He winked at Chris, looking back to his loyal friends/ family.

"Where is he"

"Got him a few hours ago. Tried to run off with your money boss. He's tied up in the closet."

"Tch... take "Kid" into my office while I deal with this."

"Yes boss!"

A guy with Black sunglasses and a snake tattoo on his neck- nudged Chris- showing him into a huge kick ass office. He wore a tuxedo, and had a small blond spiky mohawk.

"Names Troy Sliver. But everyone calls me snake. What's your name kid?"

He smiled. He looked kind of scary but he was really a nice guy.

Chris swallowed his fear back hard and slightly smiled back. He was easily intimidated but he could tell the man wasn't being mean, so he complied and chose to answer.

"My name is Chris....can I call you Silver?"

Oddly enough he secretly adored the name Silver, he always wanted to be allowed to call someone that, and maybe he'd get his chance.

As for the other men outside...he felt more then just slightly intimidated. They scared him....

Snake smiled.

"My name is Chris....can I call you Silver?"[/Quote]

"Nice to meet you Chris, and yeah... I guess. Go ahead and take a seat. Boss might take awhile. "

He motioned for the other to sit on the black leather couch. In the office was a table with drinks, alcohol and wine mostly, along with a mini fridge. One wall was completely glass. You could look down out to the city. It was a lovely view, no doubt expensive. There was a black wooden desk, with a silver lamp on it, a flat screen TV and even a pool table.

Snake glanced out the huge window, not really sure what to say to Chris as yelling and begging

Could be heard outside the door, a few hard hits and screaming.

Chris sat on the couch and when the yelling and other noises began he quickly closed his eyes and covered his ears. He didn't want to hear anything...the noises scared him a lot and right now he was already scared...what more could he do? He pulled his knees up to his chest and softly rocked back and forth, he felt like he was in a horror movie...and whatever was outside that door was going to come and kill him next...the thought scared him deeply