Use And Abuse Me~ (Wewuwe and Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

This is Master/Slave Rp

This Rp may include

Rape~

Sex~

BDSM~

And

Cursing~

ENJOY~

--------------------------

23c6a26cbedeb09216eec5cb3b92d2b6.jpg

Name:Lan

Species: Warlock

Personaloty:cruel and evil. A sadistic man who loves torturing others. Hates the idea of love. And is a FANTASTIC lier! He's good at manipulating others to get what he wants and comes off charming like a prince but is really a monster in disguise.

Past: Long ago He was dark Warlock that reeked horror on villages, killing countless, innocent people. Until A knight in shinning armor stopped his rain of terror by trapping him in a mirror... a curse he should live out forever.

Known as the Mirror Image Curse, but he was freed... now ruling the demon world.

Beginning post

Lan sat in a booth, with black leather seats, and a smooth clean table. He had easily gotten into this underground club- which was closed today for a special auction. Only certain, powerful people were invited. Lan had brought his loyal slave along, to watch. So far they had brought out a few toys but he didn't find them interesting. The room was dark with a open stage, lighting up the naked victims. He enjoyed watching the fear in each and ever one of the people being auctioned. You could see it in there eyes. And God- did he find it funny. He glanced at his loyal slave. Wondering what he thought about all this. Was he worried that he'd be replaced? Was he sickened to see such a sight? He leaned back in his seat sipping his drink as the next toy was put up on stage.

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wewuwe

• Sosuke0549

4e8217dba11ac2a48342ab7f14761455.jpg

Name: Mavrick

Race: human

Bio: Mavrick lived on his own for a few years now. He's a headstrong, foul mouthed guy who has a hard time taking orders. He's stubborn, and tries his best to hide his fear.

bc80b68f80eb0faec336eb9a4f6ed2ba.jpg

Name:Martin

Race: half- demon

Bio: Martin is the faithful pet to his master. He would never question Lan's word, only obey. He's overly caring and almost naïve.

Mavrick was shoved into the floor if the stage, the lights blinding him. He closed his legs, trying to hide himself.

"Our next piece is newly added to our showcase. Only 22, but has quite the temper on it."

Mavrick frowned at the fact the speaker didn't refer to him as a person, but as a thing. The raven haired boy's head was yanked up by his hair, showing his face, an angry scowl on it.

~~~

Martin looked over at his Master, staying quiet to not annoy Lan.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Lan smirked seeing the boys scowl. He leaned forward in his chair, quite interested. After a few minutes He raised his number.

"50,000."

He made the first bid on the boy. But others quickly joined in. Unfortunately Lan never lost... ever! He'd win no matter what. He eventually bought the boy for 83,000.

"SOLD to Lord Lan. You may pick up your prize in one of our private rooms~"

He stood as a few men took his New toy off the stage. He couldn't wait to get a closer look. He looked at Martin.

"Come."

He walked out of the auctioning room and into a dark hall way. He stopped when he reached a room with his number on it, and went inside.

Inside was a long black leather couch. A table full of drinks and snacks. And on one wall was chains, whips, and sex toys in case you wanted to play with your toy as soon as you got it.

Lan fell on the couch with a sigh.

"Pour me a glass"

He muttered to his slave.

"Tell me Martin... Do you not like the idea of having another Slave around? "

He smirked. Messing with him.

Martin quickly poured Lan a glass and set it on the table in front of the couch. He glanced up at his Master. "Of course not Master." Martin said. "I wouldn't mind the company." He said said softly, sitting beside Lan.

Mavrick was pushed into the room, collar around his neck and wrists cuffed. He stood in the room, trying his best to cover himself. He glanced at the door, glaring at the fact the man locked the door as he left. He knew that the man on the couch was the only one with the key.

Lan watched as his loyal slave poured him a glass. He frowned slightly.

"Of course not Master. I wouldn't mind the company." [/Quote]

"Hmp. "

He smirked as Mavrick was pushed into the room. A nice collar around his neck and his wrists were cuffed. He enjoyed seeing him struggle to hide his lover body.

"Well hello..."

He suddenly appeared in front of the boy- yanking his collar.

"I'm Lan... your master."

He grabbed his cuffs and forced them above his head. Revealing his lower body. He roughly kneed the boy. Rubbing hard againest his genitals.

"Mm... a human.. I never liked humans..there too weak...and I break them."

He bit the boys ear.

"Understand that you will obey me. Your only perpous is to serve me... you exist for me and only me~ and you will always refer to me as Master"

He suddenly threw the boy to the ground. -His attention falling on Martin.

"Martin... take him to the car. We are leaving"

He ran a hand threw his hair- opening the door.

Mavrick yelped as he was pushed to the ground. Martin went to help the boy up.

"C'mon." He said softly, pulling the boy up.

"Don't fucking touch me!" Mavrick finally spoke, shoving the blonde away from him. He glared up at both of them, learning his lesson before about trusting anyone.

Lan watched Martin get shoved. He didn't like others touching what was his.

"Such a mouth."

He brought a hard slap across Mavrick's face. His eyes glowing with rage.

"Watch what you say... in fact. Since you don't want his help. You can walk out of this place naked,"

He turned to the wall decorated with S&M goodies. He removed a large vibrating dildo off the wall. Looking to his new pet that needed to be taught a lesson.

"You'll walk out of here with this.. and if you can't... you don't want to know what I'll do to you as punishment"

He grabbed Mavrick yanking him by his hair forcing his head down into the floor, making his butt be high in the air as he licked the dildo smirking. He shoved it in fast and hard. Deep into his small hole, no doubt drawing blood.

Mavrick clenched his teeth as he took the blow of the slap, feeling his head start to throb. He only heard half of what Lan said, only hearing, "You can walk out of here naked."

"You can't be serious--!" Mavrick flinched in pain as he was grabbed by the back of his hair. "Let go!" He sucked in a sharp breath, getting shoved to the ground. His eyes grew in fear as he watched the man pull the dildo from the wall. "W-wait... What the hell are you doing!?" He screamed as he tried to buck away from Lan. "S-stop!" He yelped, tears running down his face. He felt the blood slide down his thighs as Lan shoved the dildo deeper into him. How the hell did this happen to me..? He trembled in pain as he tried his best not to cry.

Lan smiled.

"A perfect fit... oh... but you poor thing. Your bleeding. "

He laughed and pulled Mavrick to his feet.

"Does it hurt? You could of avoided this... no matter what you think boy... I will break you, you are mine! "

He licked his lips, making the boy look deep into his eyes.

"Stand up... if you behave I'll remove the dildo~

Come now... I'll even let you cling to my shirt."

He smirked looked over at Martin.

"Come now..."

He opened the door and stepped outside expecting his new pet to cling to him for dear life. Making his leave. He went to his limo. Where the driver was waiting. Getting in slowly. As they left a few people saw his new naked pet and laughed- some slapping his behind.

Mavrick choked out a cry, looking up at Lan with angry eyes. When he was pulled of the floor he cringed in pain, letting out a growl of pain. He raven haired boy gripped onto Lan's shirt, then let go. He clenched his teeth in pain as he was forced to walk. "F-fuck!" He cursed, trying his best to walk. He didn't want to piss off Lan again at the moment.

Martin looked over at Mavrick with sad eyes, almost pitying the new boy. 'Im sorry' he mouthed, making sure Lan didn't see.

Mavrick flinched as random, older men slappe his ass as he walked to the limo. Mavrick's legs gave out from the dildo in him as soon as he got inside the link. "A-ah!" He fell onto the seat, curling in a mix if pain and pleasure.

Lan enjoyed hearing Mavrick chock out cry's. He liked seeing the boys angry eyes But liked fear much better. He had smirked wickedly as his new toy clung to his shirt.He clenched his teeth in pain as he was forced to walk. He heard the boy curse but did nothing as he walked.

In the limo, he smiled mischievously at Maverick as his legs gave out and he collapsed on a seat.

"A-ah!" [/Quote]

He was loving that sound! The sound of the boy moaning was like music to his ears, He sighed as the boy curled up in a mix of pain and pleasure.

"Well done~"

He leaned forward and pressed a button on the dildo turning it on. It immediately sent vibrations into Mavrick ass. He then leaned back as he pressed his foot on the dildo. Forcing it even deeper.

"I want to see you cum~"

He then recalled Martin and ordered him to sit on his lap. Facing him. He cupped his loyal toys cheek.

Perhaps if I grow bored of you... I could put you up for auction yes?

He said in Martin's mind. And he suddenly yanked his hair, licking his neck. His free hand creeping up underneath hos shirt.

Would you hate to be thrown away...Martin?

Mavrick arched painfully on the floor. He squirmed and clenched his eyes shut. "T-turn it off!" He writhed, his pain turning into pleasure. He bit down on his lower lip as he held back a pain-filled groan.

Martin curled himself into Lan's lap, moaning sweetly as he yanked his hair back. Martin shuddered as he heard Lan talk to him telepathicly. Please don't throw me away Master... he let out a little whimper, wiggling his hips on Lan's lap. No one else would make me happier.

Lan liked Martin's reaction and response. Martin curling up on his lap, whimpering and wiggling his hips, doing this could easily make him happy.

Your so cute, .... Martin.

He pushed him onto the seat, dominating him as he slowly leaned closer and gave the slave a Kiss. Now it was rare for Lan to kiss. Lan only gave kisses as a reward, and nothing more, unless maybe he got caught in the moment. Lan kissed Martin passionately. His lips melting againest his, teeth rubbing againest teeth. Tongues tangling with each other, as there passed around there Silvia. It was a heated, hot kiss where it would defiantly be hard to breath.

"Nnnnmm"

He suddenly broke the kiss hearing Mavrick's crying and yelling. He sighed glancing at the new boy.

"Have you learned your lesson? If so I'll remove it."

He smirked- turning his attention back on to Martin. As he unbuttoned his shirt and leaned down biting one of his pink bright nipples.

Martin whimpered as he was pushed to the seat, instantly opening his mouth in habit for his Master to taste him. The blonde rolled his hips up in habit, moaning sweetly. "M-master."

Mavrick glared up at Lan. "You're disgusting." He spat, watching him attack Martin. He struggled against his cuffs, his legs shaking.

Lan liked how his slave knew what to do. Perhaps he'd never let him go. He felt the blond roll his hips up, moaning~

"M-master." [/Quote]

He smirked flicking the boys nipple- but he stopped what he was doing and properly looked at Mavrick, hearing the boy say;

"You're disgusting." [/Quote]

He sighed and got off of Martin and grabbed the boy's collar, yanking him closer.

You sit there struggling against your cuffs and shaking your legs. You will become obedient Mavrick. If you don't, I tend to kill bad pets. Perhaps you need to lose Somthing presses to you before you see.

He pulled out a knife from his back pocket and took Mavrick's hand.

"Which finger is most important to you?"

He wasn't smiling now. He looked very cold and dark and it was clear that he wasn't joking.

"Should I take your middle finger? Or perhaps your thumb? "

He waited for an answer.

Martin lulled his head back, mewling as his Master licked his nipples. His hips writhing in ecstasy. He suddenly whimpered from the loss as Lan pulled away, a small pout on his face. He was enjoying the loving treatment he rarely received.

Mavrick gasped as he was yanked closer, gritting his teeth as he stared up at Lan. When Lan pulled out a knife after his so-called threat, he felt his stomach twist. Oh god. He's fucked up! Mavrick's eyes grew as he watched the man lower the knife to his hand. "W-wait!" His voice cracked, realizing the seriousness in the man's voice. "Don't. Please, I take it back." His voice raised slightly in fear as he controlled his arms from shaking. "I'm sorry..." He said softly.

Lan looked at the boy deeply. As if deciding weather or not to let him go free. He saw the boys eyes widened.

"W-wait!" [/Quote]

The boys voice cracked.

"Don't. Please, I take it back." [/Quote]

He heard the fear in the Mavrick's voice... wonderful..simply wonderful~

"I'm sorry..."[/Quote]

He sighed, raising his knife to the boys cheek.

Very well... but when we get home You will be broken in. And I intend to make sure you can't walk tomorrow~

Human's were much more easier to scare. He put his knife away and unzipped his pants, forcing the boys face in between his legs.

"Suck me off... bite me-and you'll be punished. "

He then looked at Martin pouting.

You will sleep in your room tonight. Mavrick and I will be in the dungeon the entire night.

The dungeon was like a basement but inside was all kinds of whips, and sex toys. It was Lan's ultimate playground.

Mavrick tensed as the knife was raised to his cheek. He held his breath for the moment, relieved he was keeping his fingers. 'Broken in?' What am I a damn pet? A little noise of surprise fell from Mavrick as he was shoved near Lan's crotch. "Wha--!" He stopped as soon as he heard the word 'punished'. He hesitated before reaching up to grab Lan's half-hard cock. A small scowl was on his face as he began pumping the man.

Martin felt a small twige of jealousy as his Master told him he was staying in the basement all night. He forced a small smile for Lan. Of course, Master.

He watched Mavrick hesitate before reaching up to grab his half-hard cock. He smirked as the slave looked displeased,but it was clear to Lan that he didn't know how to follow orders,

Since he began pumping him. He gripped his chin- forcing his mouth open.

"I said suck me off. Not jerk me."

He shoved his dick into Mavrick's mouth.

"Use your tongue too."

He muttered- He didn't pay any attention to Martin. It was as if the blond wasn't even there, Lan only focused on his new toy- thrusting into Mavrick's mouth- forcing him to deep throat his dick. He was gripping the boys hair tightly. He didn't react much tho. He grunting once or twice But ultimately he was a hard guy to please.

- - - Updated - - -

He watched Mavrick hesitate before reaching up to grab his half-hard cock. He smirked as the slave looked displeased,but it was clear to Lan that he didn't know how to follow orders,

Since he began pumping him. He gripped his chin- forcing his mouth open.

"I said suck me off. Not jerk me."

He shoved his dick into Mavrick's mouth.

"Use your tongue too."

He muttered- He didn't pay any attention to Martin. It was as if the blond wasn't even there, Lan only focused on his new toy- thrusting into Mavrick's mouth- forcing him to deep throat his dick. He was gripping the boys hair tightly. He didn't react much tho. He grunting once or twice But ultimately he was a hard guy to please.

Mavrick had to hold back the bile crawling up his throat. He gagged at Lan shoved more into his throat. He felt his eyes water as he glared up at the warlock. He timidly ran his tongue over the slit of the man's head, swallowing around the cock as drool slipped down past his lips onto his chin.

Martin watched the new toy try to please his Master, his stomach flipping in jealousy.

He smiled down at the boy as he saw tears building up in his eyes,

very good~

He sighed out in pleasure feeling the boys tongue, and after a few minutes He cam inside his mouth. He pulled out -gripping Mavrick's chin. He leaned down and bit the others bottom lip. Drawing blood. He licked Mavrick's lips Before he kissed them. He tasted delicious~

Soon the limo stopped, and Lan had to stop playing with his toy. He smirked and pulled Mavrick along-and as soon as he got out of the limo he picked Mavrick up So he didn't have to walk. Carrying him in his arms. He managed to turn off the vibrating dildo as well.

"Welcome to your new home~"

His touch was warm along with his breath that slipped into Mavrick's ear as he whispered to him.

Lan lived in a HUGE mansion! And course He didn't pay attention to Martin.

Mavrick choked as he felt the man spill himself into his mouth. He swallowed the come, too shocked to spit it out.

The raven haired man let out a noise if surprise as he was picked up and carried to the house. Mavrick looked up at Lan, scared of what was goin to be beyond those doors.

Mavrick let out a sigh of relief as Lan turned off the dildo. He wanted to thank the man, but he was the one who put it there in the first place.

Mavrick shuddered as Lan breathed into his ear, and uneasy look on his face.

Martin followed quietly, keeping his eyes down and trying not to feel needy.

Lan carried Mavrick inside and went straight to the dungeon, he locked the door behind him and went down the concert stairs. Inside it was cold. The room was dark until Lan flipped the switch- revealing chains on the walls, along with whips and tons of sex toys. There was a tub, a table, and a bed too to lighten things up.

He put Mavrick down and took his hands- removing his restraints only to hand cuff his hands above his head and too the wall. He removed the boys dildo and tossed it in a sink. He sighed as he gently kneed the boy. Pushing on his groan, to tease him.

"I'm rather surprised you haven't cum yet~ such self control~ "

He bit the boys neck Moving down his body. Tonight... he was all his.

Martin walked to his room, knowing better not to say anything to his Master.

Mavrick shivered as they walked to the basement. The raven haired boy's eyes widened as the rooms light came on. "W-what?!" He panicked, moving around in Lan's arms, struggling to get out of the warlock's arms. "L-let go!" He felt his arms begin to shake as his arms were chained above his head. "How could I come from some psychopath forcing things on me!?" He snapped, opening his eyes to glare at Lan.

Mavrick moaned lowly as Lan took the dildo out of him, causing his legs to shake and buckle. He hung there, flinching as the man kneed his groin gently. "Sto-op.." He said softly, closing his eyes.

Lan smirked.

"Is that what you think of your Master? A psychopath? We can't have that. "

He smirked pulling away and moved over to the opposite wall. Where the sex toys were arranged. He grabbed a few things and returned to his disobedient pet. He didn't say anything as he kneed down and put a cock ring on him. He then took a step back to looked at the boy.

"See these? "

He held up a metal ball with a hook on it.

"Each one of these ways two pounds. I wonder how much you can take."

He put two of the weights on his cock ring. Pulling his hard length down. No doubt causing him pain. He moved closer to the boy and pinched his nipple, biting into his flesh.

You will learn to obey me~