Use And Abuse Me~ (Wewuwe and Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

"Why wouldn't you keep him?" [/Quote]

"B-because...of you and...he betrayed me and.. someone else touched him...he's dirty.."

He struggled to find excuses.

"You love him Lan, it's all over your face." [/Quote]

Lan bit his lip.

"S-shut up. I don't.."

"I'll do my best to share, but he needs to fully admit his feelings. Because I don't like seeing you like this." [/Quote]

Lan looked away, sulking Just as the blonde

walked over to him.

"I'm going to be mad, but I'll get over it.." [/Quote]

He brushed his hand over his arm giving Lan the chills. Inside... he couldn't stand Martin being angry with him.. which was odd because he never ever wanted to please anyone else but himself... and yet.. there was Martin.

"You can take your anger out on me.."

He muttered in a whisper, slowly taking off his shirt.

"Punish me~"

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wewuwe

• Sosuke0549

Martin's eyes flickered with interest. "You're that sorry that you'd let me do this..?" He raised an eyebrow, stepping closer to the man. "You're giving me permission?" His voice a low purr.

The blonde grazed his hand up the demon's chest, slowing digging his fingers into the man's pecks.

"I won't hold back, I'm livid." He said dangerously.

"You're that sorry that you'd let me do this..?" [/Quote]

He raised an eyebrow.

Since Mavrick had been gone Martin was the only one who could comfort him.. they grew extremely close... and tho Lan wouldn't admit it... They were lovers. He treated Martin more as his equal then his slave. His lover stepped closer to him.

"You're giving me permission?" [/Quote]

His voice a low purr.

"...yes.."

His pet grazed his hand up his chest, before digging his fingers into his pecks making Lan flinch slightly.

"I won't hold back, I'm livid."[/Quote]

Lan always loved danger... he fell in love with Martin all over again once he said those words. He brought his lips up to the others ear whispering seductively

"..make me show you...How sorry I am..~"

And then he lightly bite his ear.

A low moan came from the blonde. He leaned his head foreword and nipped at the man's collarbone. He grabbed Lan and pulled him to his chest.

"I can't believe you have to love him too.." He growled, biting down on the man's neck, digging his fingers into the demon's hips, leaving small fingernail cuts.

He finally shoved Lan onto the couch, reaching out and knitting his fingers into his hair. "Lift your arms up." He demanded, moving away to take off his own belt.

Lan bit his lip listening to the others low moan, having the demon nip at his collarbone, made him sigh in bliss. He grabbed him, forcing him even closer.

"I can't believe you have to love him too.." [/Quote]

He growled, biting down on his neck, digging his fingers into Lan's hips. The Warlock groans gripping his lovers shirt.

"A-ah..ha..."

He couldn't believe he liked Mavrick either...

Suddenly, the other pushed him onto the couch, grabbing on his hair,making Lan grit his teeth.

"Lift your arms up."[/Quote]

He demanded. Lan was quickly getting aroused.

"..yes.."

He did as he was told, not looking at the other

Martin slid off his belt fully and wrapped it around the man's wrists, tying the leather tightly.

"Everything was going so well too when it was just you and me." He spat, grabbing the small tail of the knotted belt and yanked the man foreword, forcing a kiss on him.

He pulled away and reached for Lan's pants.

"What exactly do you love about him?" He asked, his eyes snapping up to meet the warlock's.

Martin tied his wrists tightly, making Lan hold back a wince.

"Everything was going so well too when it was just you and me."[/Quote]

He spat. Yes... that was true... things seems so perfect And honestly...Lan couldn't be more happier. He deserved this... it was only fair for Martin to get a chance to let his anger out... He had done it to him hundreds of times.

He yanked him forward, forcing him into a kiss, Lan tried to kiss back and make it last but Martin pulled away. He reached for his pants.

"What exactly do you love about him?"[/Quote]

He asked, his eyes snapping up to meet his. Lan bit his lip clenched his eyes shut. His shouldered hunched over and head down.

"I..I don't...l-love him.."

He muttered. But that was a lie.

"You're a bad liar." Martin said, unzipping the warlock's zipper, tugging the man's pants down just enough to pull his cock out.

He licked his lips and wrapped a hand around the length.

"Tell me what you love about him?" He demanded, leaning down just to tease the man's tip, breathing against it lightly.

• 3 weeks later...
"You're a bad liar."[/Quote]

"M..Martin- "

He bit his lip, watching as his lover unzipped his pants, tugging them down just enough to pull his cock out. Lan tried not to blush but.. Martin looked so sexy and arousing right now.

His hand wrapped around his length, making him shudder.

"Tell me what you love about him?"[/Quote]

He demanded, leaning down just to tease his tip, breathing against him lightly. Lan sighed in bliss. Growing very hard in the others hand.

"I..don't know! I don't! Haa~ m...Martin. uhh"

"Tell. Me." Martin ordered, tightening his grip just enough on Lan's cock to get the warlock to tense.

"Is he better in bed? What is it?" He growled, swallowing the tip of the man's length, swirling his tongue around the head.

He reached his hand up, brushing his fingers up the man's stomach, pressing his nails into Lan's skin.

"Tell. Me." [/Quote]

Lan tensed feeling his lover tighten his grip on him.

"Nnh- ...M..mar-'

"Is he better in bed? What is it?" [/Quote]

He growled, Lan shook his head. No... Mavrick could never compare to Martin. Lan was far more attached to Martin now then to Mavrick however Lan couldn't put into words why he cared or liked Mavrick the way he did.

He shuttered feeling Martin swallow his tip and

swirling his tongue around his head. Lan's head fell back, as he tensed and quivered in Martin's mouth, squirming.

"Ha- ha...haaah~

His pet brushed his finger up his stomach, pressing his nails into him. He groaned and came quickly. Since Lan loved Martin (tho he wouldn't admit it) his body was costumed to Martin's touch. Now what took Lan 5 minutes to cum could now take 1, if Martin was the one satisfying him. The two had been together for so long that they new which buttons to press. What felt good and what didn't.

"M..Martin. I..only...c-charish you.. "

He whispered.

"I..don't know why..I took him back.. and..I honestly don't c-care right now..I just want you. S-stopping talking about him...can't it just be..u-us right now.."

He asked looking at him with a faint blush and sweat building up on his flawless body.

He wanted the other to punish him... Punish him for hurting his feelings...for taken Mavrick back... for not telling him first. He felt guilty and he couldn't stand feeling this way..

"D-do...whatever you want...m..Martin "

• 3 weeks later...

Martin glanced up at Lan, pulling his mouth away.

"Fine. I won't talk about him." He said, obviously still fuming.

He reached for the belt wrapped around Lan's wrists, pulling it sharply to steal another kiss.

He hummed into the kiss, dipping his tongue in deeply.

His free hand pulled off his own pants and boxers, letting his free legs straddle the warlock.

"Cmere." He said, his voice surprisingly loving.

He tucked his head between Lan's bound wrists and reached for the man's cock.

"How bad do you want me, hm?" He hummed, knowing very well he was prepared for his already, with how high both their libido's were.

He brushed himself against the man's tip, waiting for his response.

Martin ended his blowing, still very much upset.

"Fine. I won't talk about him." [/Quote]

He forced Lan into another kiss that he eagerly returned, Lan got chills feeling the other dip his tongue deeply into his mouth.

When Martin undressed his lower body and straddled him He lustfully stared at his pet. His heart pounding. Oh how he wished he could touch him.

"Cmere." [/Quote]

His voice was loving which made Lan's heart fluttered. The boy tucked his head between his bound wrists and reached for the his cock.

"Oouuh~ ha...ha--"

"How bad do you want me, hm?" [/Quote]

He hummed, brushing himself against his tip.

Lan bit his lip.

"N-now.. I want you now! M-Martin.."

As much as he wished. Lan could never hide from Martin. At least not anymore. The two of them were no so very close.

Martin hummed at Lan's beg. "You're so cute when you're this frustrated." He teased, sinking himself onto the warlock's cock. "Mm.. Fuck." He sighed, shivering at the fullness.

"You're so cute when you're this frustrated." [/Quote]

His love teased him, sinking himself onto his cock. Lan groaned, nuzzling into the others neck and breathing into his ear.

"M..Martin~ "

"Mm.. Fuck."[/Quote]

"..b-babe~ unnh.. y-yes~"

• 1 month later...

The blonde settled down fully onto Lan.

Martin bit down on his own lip as he lifted himself up again.

"Master.." He sighed, closing his eyes as he pushed himself down.