GROUP RP ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ Alex in The Country of Hearts ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ (Alice in Wonderland)

ChibiMonkey

I should br able to reply later today :)

- - - Updated - - -

I should br able to reply later today :)

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, actually, who plays Peter? I'm confused >

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChibiMonkey

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• FatPanda

• Nyuchanxx

Uhmm, yeah. Hopefully Sweets hasn't completely vanished from life, and will be back next round. But I thing to keep it going as smooth as we can, just ignore Sweets character for now. If you need to have yours interact with Peter, then thats fine, like saying something, or something, just nothing that would absolutely require his response back or anything to move the rp on.

okieee, thanks

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
it is now
's turn

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh right. XD

I do remember that now, I had forgotten though. Thank you,

So then, that would make it

's turn. However, they haven't been active in the last few weeks....so....what do you guys want to do?

, I say we start this rp over with actually active people... -Sigh-

It'll makd everything easier ^^"

Hmm, yeah. I'd hate to start the whole thing over, but it really probably would be easier....especially since so many characters have gone and went.

Soooo yeah, decided! We will just start a new thread for this rp completely. Those of you who still wish to participate, you are certainly welcome to - so long as you are of course active, obviously. Since thats the whole reason were starting a new one. If you wish to be the same character you still are, thats completely fine, you don't need to change anything if you don't wish to. If you want to play a character that had belonged to a now inactive member, also fine. You can change your character you're playing if you wish, so long as you ask the previous person who played the character you now want to (If they are still active, anyways. If they haven't been active for weeks then its okay). If you do take a different character, you of course have to make a new character sheet for them, you can't use the previous character sheet used by the previous person.

Once I get a few people who have responded here, I will start up a new search thread for people to fill the vacant character openings by the inactive members. When you respond here, please let me know which character you will be playing, if it is the same you currently have, or a different. Also, if you know longer wish to rp in this group, let me know still here, so I don't have to wait and worry about leaving you out when starting the new thread.

When we start the new thread, you all are welcome to repeat your first couple of posts, so long as they fit the rp and whats going on around you. I allow this because I know how annoying starting the same rp over again can be, and writing up a whole new post for it can be.

If some of you really don't want to start a new thread, voice your opinion. If a majority don't wish to start over, I may reconsider, as, I want you all to be happy with the rp of course.

, I'm still in! And I still keep my kitty :D I may redo the sheet though, yet not right now ^^"

I would really like to continue but I have two problems. Firstly, I've gotten really busy lately and have hardly any time for rp, and since I haven't read the manga, in which I informed you before, it is kind of hard for me to play the role of blood. OTL I feel horrible. However, there was someone else willing to play his character.

Errr.... I absolutely hate restarting RPs o________o so I'm going to give you "ifs"

If we keep going as is, I can continue playing as the twins.

But if we start over, I will leave it up to you whether you want me to continue playing or not.

This is because you want "active" people but you know all about my poor response times =="

I'm technically "active" all the time but I'd prefer to call myself semi-active because I reply so slowly that I might as well be dead LOL

So, I leave it up to you and whoever else says yes to decide if you want to play with me or not ^^

Feel free to tell me to sit out because I totally understand if my response time would be a problem :]

, it's totally fine if you don't wish to rp in it any longer, I understand. I appreciate you letting me know though, as it makes things easier in figuring things out. You know someone else who wanted to play Blood? Who?

, I know I know T--T I hate to restart too, but, this rp is kinda...er...a fail, at the moment, with all the change of people and mer and blah. XD It's honestly a mess. And being a little OCD about my rps, it's hard to ignore >.

Yeah, I understand :] It's okay if we start over, just a bit of a pain... And since you'll have me, I'll gladly keep playing the twins ^^ If we start over though I might change them up a bit because they're a lot more dumb than I had intended LOL perhaps, perhaps not xD I'll see how I feel when I need to make a decision.

As you probably noticed i have a lot of stuff going on at the moment and am finding it really hard to keep up with all the rps i have running so would it be okay if i dropped out..im really sorry, when i started this rp i didnt forsesee the current situation. Im really sorry everyone, please forgive me.

Of course I'd love to have you~ ^^ And do as you please with the twins, as long as they are still twins XD

I know you've been really busy, so it's completely understandable. As much as I'd love have you in this rp, i understand life can be a pain and busy xD. I don't think anyone foresaw this situation....

So, Sweets hasn't been active in a month on the site, and Kaze hasn't been active in half a month. So, it looks like its just you and me,

, and
if you do decide to continue with us. I will start up a search thread and look around for people to join. If either of you know anyone who might be interested, please direct them to the thread, which I will post here soon in a link.

Here is our new link!!

Of course

! I'd love to have you haha. I just didn't ask because when you said no to this one last time, I figured your answer would be the same XD

well I'm missing roleplaying. But fill me in the details... i haven't read the manga.. and what I'm supposed to do... will decide if I'll join or not after :3