GROUP RP ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ Alex in The Country of Hearts ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ (Alice in Wonderland)

ChibiMonkey

So, as of late, I've originally been dying to do an Alice in the Country of Hearts (or Heart no Kuni no Alice). I do one on ones more than groups rps, and was trying to figure out how to do this. And it was also hard considering the fact most of the rp sites I'm on, are yaoi based. SO, then I thought, why not make a yaoi version???

So tada, there we have this thread! ^^

Now, off of my rambling...

I'd prefer if you have read the manga, it would just be easier than having to explain things. But if you're really dedicated to join and haven't/don't want to read, then PM me and we can talk.

Really, you can read the entire series in one day, a couple hours even, there are only six volumes - and yes, it is complete/finished.

If you would like to join, you can find the manga here to read. Or, if you want to read it even without joining, here it is still ^^

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Rules:

At least one decent sized paragraph per post. More is of course always welcomed

I understand not everyone native tongue is English, that is fine, but do try to keep grammar and spelling in check and decent, easy enough to understand. Along with this, no: txt tlking lyk dis

No god-modding

No controlling others characters unless given permission by that person through messaging outside of the rp thread.

No killing main characters, again, unless otherwise given permission

I am subject to add more minor rules if i see necessary

Be nice :]

And, most important rule: HAVE FUN :3

Important note on some characters:

If I've made a character as minor, and you really want to play them, let me know in a PM. I've only made some characters minor because though this is a group rp, if we were to make every important character in the manga, an important character in this rp, then there would be quite a lot of people to keep track of in it.

If not obvious enough, Alex is Alice

There is of course Vivaldi, a women, the Queen of Hearts. This can go many ways. Make her a male, King of Hearts. Keep her as is, a women. Or, make her a minor character anyone can play, only when she is needed. If someone really wants to play her, either as a male figure or women, then PM me and let me know. Otherwise, she will most likely be as is, minor character.

Dee and Dum can be played by one person if desired. If two people want one each, then discuss amongst yourselves, I'm fine either way. I personally do think they should be played by one though.

Nightmare, I believe, should be a minor character

There are other characters too, very minor ones, already minor in the manga. These ones are certain to stay minor and unnecessary in the rp, and if brought up in the rp, can be played by anyone.

Mary Gowland - I believe also should be minor

Any character I made minor, like Gowland or Nightmare, etc, if you really want to play them as a main character, PM me and we'll talk

~Now Fun stuff~

Characters Needed:

Alex (Alice): ChibiMonkey

Peter White (White Rabbit):

Blood Dupre (Hatter):

Tweedle Dee and Dum:

Boris Airay (Chesire Cat): Bellala99

Elliot March (The Hare):

Ace:

Julius Monrey (Clock Maker/Fixer):

♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ Sooooo, please join~ ^^ If you want to join as a particular service, it's like first come first serve kinda thing. You don't need to ask who you want to be, if he isn't taken, then go ahead and sign up as him ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChibiMonkey

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• FatPanda

• Nyuchanxx

That's really interesting. I'll start to read the manga, then come back here, ok?

I hate how we can't forever edit our posts :\ anyways, dearest Lady Murder is now Blood Dupre, the Hatter, so that spot is no longer available.

385989874.png

Name: Morthan (Preffers the nickname Cheshi)

Personality: A bit carefree, very playful and almost never serious. He adores riddles and enjoys teasing people - sometimes going a bit too far. Morthan usually gives other people various nicknames depending on his relationship with them, their likes or dislikes and their names. He'll often mess around instead of doing work, but will finish all tasks given to him nevertheless.

I won't write the bio because I feel I'll just make up a ton of stuff later on ^^"

I apologize this took me a while, >.

301758-bigthumbnail.jpg

Name: Alex Collins

Age: Personality: Alex is a very curious type of person. He hates being ordered around and told what to do. He's a dreamer, who loves to do things his own way, and if he could stay a child forever, he probably would. He dislikes growing up and wishes fantastical sorts of things were real, dreaming about other worlds and universes out there - which a lot of people call him crazy for. He ignores them, because even if he knows they're not really and don't exist, the thought excites him.

Bio: Born in a rich upper-class family, Alex was always taught to do things the 'proper' way. He was made to be a elegant young man, but he always dislike getting dressed up and fancied, preferring to climb trees and swim in lakes. He enjoyed the free spirited life, feeling riches confines him, as did the clothes and standard they refined him to be held to. He doesn't hate his family, but simply wishes they were less controlling and let him be a kid, and simply enjoy himself, do things his own way.

Dee and Dum are reserved now for

Characters still available:

Peter

Elliot

Ace

Julius

^^ I have some questions...

• Do I have to do a profile?
  • Do I need to keep their names and personalities?
  • Everyone loves Alice (Alex) but can they like someone else too? O_O
  • Is FatPanda fat? xD jk jk
  • Do they have to remain kids? :| I don't really mind but I try not to play kids...
  • Are we doing 18+?
  • OMG too many questions, right? D:
  • How close/ far are we following/ straying from the actual story?
  • Is Alex picking Blood or are we going with the flow?
  • And what happened to her sister? Q__________Q I didn't understand the reality part... which brings up another question... is it all a dream for Alex too?

Long list >

p.s. I more than likely won't have a problem with the paragraph thing but what constitutes a paragraph? and how long is "decent size"?

waaa....:leaf10: so many questions panda haha xD

1) yes, like a minor one like Bella and I did. It doesn't have to be a full profile, just a short one, you don't even need a bio if you don't want. It also doesn't have to be an original character. If you want your characters to be the same look and everything as those in the manga, feel free to. If you want to make your own, you can do that too, just be sure it's still close to the original character - or in your case, characters.

2) This is somewhat explained in the first question answer. If you want, feel free to use Bella's profile as an example, her character is the chesire cat, or Boris, but she made her's her own in a way. If you want, feel free to do as she did with the twins.

3) Yes, they can like others as well, flirt with other characters, and such on. If i did this part exactly as the manga, it'd be a bit godmodding and overcontrol xD even i wouldn't like that. They will all still like Alex of course, but not all in the end will end up loving him. However Peter in particular I think should be a bit more Alex focused, as that is all Peter's character. Peter, whether Alex ends with him or not, should still love Alex in the end, but, in the end, he can realize it's not a romantic sort of love, and so therefore whoever plays Peter is not stuck to only loving Alex.

4) FatPanda is simply an adorable cutest panda everr :3

5) They do not have to remain kids. Maybe still on the younger side though, Alex I have made 18. So Maybe make them 17 or 16. But no, they don't have to be like 10 - 13 or whatever age they are in the manga.

6) It will be 18+ yes

7) yes, too many questions XP lol jk its fine ^^

8) It will be quite similar to the actual story. Most main important things will be the same, such as Alex thinking he's in a dream, needing to fill his love vile thing to get out, etc etc. For the most part though, it's not like weren't sticking to a script, my rps tend to be very free of constraint so, however the rp goes, it goes. It doesn't have to stay exactly like the manga, and I hope it doesn't, a bit, as long as it can still familiarize with the manga.

9) Alex is picking whoever wins him over. So, no, he is not particularly sticking to Blood. Though he may if thats how our rp turns out. But the fact in the manga Alice is with Blood, has no meaning to our rp, and not impact on who Alex ends up with.

10) This, as to not spoil to those who haven't finished reading yet or haven't read yet at all, I will answer in our messaging aside :3

11) Since, lets face it, as much as you tried to make this a ps instead of a bullet as another question, it's still another question xD. I consider decent size at least 6 sentences. Probably around about the size of my answers to questions 1 and 2 together, maybe even 1, 2 and 3 together. But around that, yeah. Doesn't have to be exact.

Hope that answers everything ^^ any more questions, feel free to ask ^^

has now taken Ace

Peter

Julius

Elliot

are the ones still open, in their order of most important.

large.jpg

Ace

Quite the anti-social person who speaks a lot with his sword, and is well-known for his violent nature. Not much is known about his personality, profile and past; his apparently close relationship with Julius is the only certainty about him - even then, the seemingly close relationship may itself be just an image.

Okay everyone!! We still need two character slots to be filled, Peter white, and Julius Monrey. Though they are both important characters, we definitely need a Peter to participate in this rp. Julius, however, we could do with not having someone play him. It'd be great if we could get two more people to join, one for each, but we desperately do need someone to play Peter. If any of you know a friend who enjoys rping here and might be interested, please offer it to them and let them know! I'd love to start this rp soon :3

I wouldn't mind being Peter.

I just have to review everything.

Awesome, thanks for joining then~ ^^ Have you read or are familiar with the manga

?

oh, okay alot less then half. Sorry, I can s to join if you don't mind, I'll try to finish what I am

Sorry? I didn't quite understand what you were saying. I got that you read a bit of it. But do you still want to join or no?

I made Dee hetero though he's supposed to "love" Alex too so I think I'm going to make Alex an exception O_O or he's just going to like Alex because Dum does... :/ I don't know yet... we'll see what happens and go from there ^^"

DeeandDum_zpsac330a5b.png~original

p.s. apologies for budding into the random convo :p

p.p.s. welcome everyone else who's joined :)

p.p.p.s. I want to rhyme *-*

p.p.p.p.s.

the twins are going to hate Elliot D: just a head up... but I like you~~~ although I dropped our RP and a whole bunch of other ones, it's not because I don't like you people... I had some shit happen and I'm only joining this one because I really want to rhyme and OMG I'm rambling ==;

Only if you would like to join as Julius Monrey, Bloodbunny ^^ is that character okay with you? And have you read/familiar with the manga?