Star Struck (GROUP RP) 3 Seme's needed

Sosuke0549

I'm looking for 3 detailed commanding OR controlling Seme's. This will be a group RP!

Eiichi, which stands for Prosperous one, has never really been a huge fan of the all star famous boy band Star Struck. Or SS. But when he stumbles into the world of fame and fashion he worries about being overwhelmed. The Three handsome boys that make up SS, have all fallen for him. But... who would he choose? Who would he pick? This is when things get complicated.

So as the rp continues the 3 seme's are very close, ever since they were little, they were all child hood friends. So they decide to share Eiichi. Why have one lover when you could have 3?! Please understand that the seme's don't do sexual things to each other... only to Eiichi, naturally. Since he's the uke. But of course the media can't find out that the boys are gay and all share the same lover.

I'll be playing Eiichi, and will need 3 seme's. If your interested please leave a comment below!

Warnings- this rp will most likely have

Threesomes, Foursomes, BDSM?, and cursing

Picture:

Appearance: ( perhaps he wears a necklace, has a tattoo, or wears glasses etc.)

Name:

Like(s):

Dislike(s):

Personality:

Past:

Other:

Catch Franz:

MY RP RULES

-please be on frequently and reply within a day or two. I would like at lest one reply everyday but I know people have lives so once every 3 days is fine. I'll also wait a week if need be.

-Please have good grammar and spelling!

-Please give me a heads up if you will not be on YO for awhile.

-please do not post or ask questions in the Role Playing Area. If you have a question post it here or PM

-please be detailed, and at lest two paragraphs a post- but I always love more!

-Please be an experienced Role player. No newbies! Sorry~

-If we are not friends, please Befriend Me so I know when you post a reply, if you are chosen of course.

-if I don't know your Role Playing skills I'll ask you to write me a detailed paragraph about anything so I can see how you write.

-And please have fun!

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• Tetsu

• Teesie

• Ayakashiu

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
can I? Wait.. btw I think I saw an RP with this name before. Is this a remake?

Yes you can

and it is.

I found 3 people to do the rp and when we all started it two bailed... not even 8 posts in... *sigh*

So im trying again. I really love this idea.. i just need people willing to go for it. Ones who wont bail and on frequently

@

Here's my hateful character.. sorry, if he's such of a bad guy :3 I wanna play antagonistic this time ^_^

Photo:

u-vpgswhdRk.jpg

Appearance: He has a meaningful fallen angel wings tattooon the back

tattered_wings_by_wipeoutthetiger.jpg

Voice/Song:

Name: Alexis Sakurakouji

Position: Vocalist

Likes: Sex, everything that involves sex and everything that can lead into sex :3

Dislikes: Stupid people who are too conservative like having sex only after marriage and stupid people who thinks love is sacred and fun.

Personality: Flirty, frivolous, funny and childish. Alexis loves to be the center of everyone's love interest. He wants to be loved by all.. well, and he likes it with he get laid. And he's not the type to settle to a one person. He take on three or four people together as lovers. He frequently cheats on them as well, but he never really broke up with anybody. Since he dislikes pure couples, he always target them. He sleeps with either one of them and let the other person know the reality of love. He loves seeing the faces of the people whose relationship he has broken.

Past: Alexis once had a homosexual relationship in the US. He, together with his man, was happy together. He thought love was all about happiness and fun but reality suddenly slapped him in the face when he saw his boyfriend having sex with another man.

Alexis was unable to think straight. He was too angry that he cannot express his anger anymore. Alexis went straight to where the two was. The guys where shocked and the guy who his lover brought almost ran away nude. However, Alexis caught him... and he kissed him. He and the guy had sex in front of his lover. His lover eventually joined them. And that was how his twisted philosophy in love started.

Love is not something to be taken seriously. Why date one when you can have as many as you want. Love is just a game of life. A game where the person who falls in love loses.

Tired with american people, Alexis has decided to share his bed with the Japanese audience as he flew to Japan, his father's homeland. Not too long after settling in, he was scouted by an agency in the entertainment industry. Of course, he took in the job and that's how Alexis of Star Struck was born.

Other:

*Alexis is a quarter American and three-fourths Japanese. He stayed in the US though for as long as he can remember before deciding settling in Japan.

*Alexis' tattoo on his back is a pair of Fallen Angel wings. It's a very important thing to him. He had it made right after becoming the person he is now. Afterall, He considers himself a fallen angel. The tattoo is something that symbolizes how pure he was in love and how he had changed.

Catch Franz:

"You are just so sweet. It makes me want to lick you" -licks lips-

"Hey, have I seen you before? Well, Its just that you turns me on" -winks-

"what does it feel having your boyfriend see me pounding on you? Nii-san~" -thrusts-

Ok awesome. I like it.

Since your character is... differnt. I take it hes a seke. And tho i was looking for semes. I think he'd make a good seke being in this rp. He could even sleep with his band memmbers. If its ok with the others. When we get others XD

Thank you for wanting to be apart of this. ;)

@

well .. i actually made him as a seme in mind... I'm not really much of an uke roleplayer but i think I can manage this one.. well yeah, it will be more fun if he's a seke :3

Needing 2 semes!

Alright good, i look forward to role playing with you~

If you have anyone in mind to join the rp, a friend on YO, pm them or something. Spread the news around.

And btw are you going to be the singer.guitarest, or drummer in the band?

looks like fun..em, can i join too? ^^ i guess i'm not a total newbie anymore, since i did a few of rps already and i'm doing a group one too :) aaaaand i'm on YO mostly everyday, so i can reply regularly ^^

Yes.

You can join. Its been a while since we talked. Make a chareter sheet. Im waiting on Satou to decide if he/she will be the singer, guitarest, or drummer.

@

hmmn... I guess vocalist who plays rhythm guitar. Let me edit my character sheet :3

and regarding the roleplayers, most of the people I used to RP with are not coming here much anymore. Also, most people I roleplay are ukes ... wait, isn't bellala99 in the original rp? why not invite her?

She lost intrest.

Yin_yang_lover bailed along with Fatpanda.

So yeah... i need all new people. And your gonna be the guitarest?

You cant be both. Your either the guitarest who sings back up . Or the singer for Star struck.

ohh.. okay... I'll be the singer :) but bands usually have vocalist act as backing guitar or rhythm for 3 person band like Green Day .. well, i don't mind being a full fledged vocalist.

I mean.. its ok to know how to play a intrument. But your passion is singing XD

Ok so your the vocalist. Awesone. All we need is the drummer and gutiarest. :)

Oh wow... you went all out~ ;)

amazing

- - - Updated - - -

Btw i tried looking at the video but its not showing up.

thank you thank you!! ^^ i'm gonna post my char sheet soon :D but i have a few questions first..can i be the guitarist?please? *puppy eyes* and are we childhood friends or not?because you wrote that we are, but Satou's char only came back from US recently, so i'm just wondering about that part..?and em, can we maybe see your char sheet too? *curious* :3

Ok

ill look at it again.

And

yes you can be the guitartest, i suppose they dont have to be child hood friends since Satou made his quite... unique. And sure you may see my char, sheet.

tumblr_mkfqimA52d1s8mgkyo1_500.png

Appearance: Has no tattoos, piercing, or scars.

He has light brown hair and Mich- Match eyes. Ones grey while another is green.

Name: Eiichi Aiko

Like(s): meeting new people, molding, music, soar candy , animals

Dislike(s): sweets, video games, rude/mean people, heights, and boats

Personality: Eiichi is a rather nice person, he's friendly and not really shy unless it's in bed, but he is the type to be stubborn and stand up for what he believes in. He can hold a grudge, and he becomes very shy,timid, and nervous when it comes to sexual activates, because he's sensitive.

Past: Eiichi grew up with a good family until his parents passed away in a car accident When he was 16. He lived with a friend who's father was a modeling agent- and since he needed money to move out and get his own place- He started molding. He's not extremely famous, most people don't even recognize him... He now has his own apartment and is just now starting to become a hit after 3 years.

Other: He's afraid of heights and does not like boats because he gets sea sick. Eiichi also doesn't drink alcohol , has mager stage fright.

Catch Franz: Your so mean!

thanks~ em well..they can still be childhood friends, but then they separate and they are joined again when becoming members of this band..? :) if Satou agrees too..

In my bio I wrote I was scouted, so if we're playing childhood friends, I have to remove that. Also, you have to be staying or used to be staying in the US for us to know....

I'm fine with it anyway.. if I'm going to be a seke, there's a good chance I'll sleep with you too ^__^

i read your bio again and i saw that i missed the part.."was in US as long as he can remember"..or something like that, so yeah i guess we can't be childhood friends :p sorry for not reading carefully the first time ^^' so now we can sleep with other band members? :3

i finished my char sheet..please tell me if you're okay with it (since Satou is going to be the bad guy, i'll be the nice one :p)

Picture: scale.php?img=Ny85LzYvMy8xLTgzNDgwMjQtNzk2MzE4My5qcGc&ctype=1&v=4&q=81&xs=620&ys=383&sig=5ab361693e2cad96d3304a9bb85f54f631219a40

Appearance: Wears a simple bracelet, which is his talisman. It’s made out of beads and has a small charm, in the shape of a star, on it.

Name: Yuuki Aoki (friends call him only Yu)

Position: Guitarist

Like(s): Music, his guitar, cute things, candy and sex.

Dislike(s): People who think they know everything about music, old fashioned people, bitter food, insects.

Personality: He looks cutesy and nice and he takes advantage of that, to get what he wants – people usually indulge him in everything, because of his looks. He isn’t a mean person, but when he really wants something, he will do anything to get it. He uses quite a lot of swear words and adores sex, which usually surprises everyone, since he looks pretty innocent. He isn’t picky about his partners, because sex is only a game for him, but he hopes to find his special someone one day.

Past: He led a somewhat normal life. His parents spoiled him a lot, until he moved away because of the college. He realized that school isn’t his thing, so he quit and decided to earn his money with music. He started performing on the street, to earn money for his rent, and that’s where an agent discovered him and offered him a place in the band Star Struck.

Other: After joining the band, he had his bracelet made, representing the beginning of his new life, dedicated only to music.

Catch Phrase: I really like hugs, because they are so warm and cosy..am..would you mind if I hug you? *puppy eyes*