• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• Tetsu

• Teesie

• Ayakashiu

ok thanks (: but i just want to give you guys heads up, that i probably won't be able to reply till the end of next week..so if you want to jump my turn, it's cool with me..i have two important exams coming up so..i'll reply as soon as i can (:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 3 weeks later...

thanks for waiting and i'm sorry that i kept you waiting guys (: i had plenty of work so i couldn't really reply sooner..i think it's now

's turn :3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Beeb waiting a long time

do we need to pass you yhis round?? Please let me know. Its still your turn.

i'm very sorry. I've been very busy lately and I rarely do stuff here in YO anymore except graphic bunch, which I am even planning to stop except for my graphic taku duties. I suppose I'll have to pass on this RP. I know it's unfair to have you all waiting for so long just to hear something like this, but I just can't do this RP anymore even though I really love alexis. It's been so long and I don't even have any idea what I'm supposed to do either. I'm doing that same to my other roleplays here. Please don't think I'm only doing it to this one particular RP. You're all good roleplayers. I just can't continue anymore.

i understand

and

We no longer have Tetsu in the rp. However i would still like to continue. How do you two feel about that?

I think this RP was good, but we should finish it. I'm probably quiting RPing and I think Tees won't be mad if I speak in his name and say he won't be able to reply much either. It was nice writing with you guys.

it's sad, but I think the best option would be for you to recruit. There are a lot of talented roleplayers here.. though I really dislike leaving this RP and that i admit I'm actually reluctant to do so, I'm probably going to just drag you down again should I remain.

It would be my 4th time recuiting. I like this rp, however there's just no dedicated rp's. The others have also lost intrest. So.. its over..

Haha.. i give up

It was intresting while it lasted...

yes, it was. Thanks for letting me in the RP. I shall remember this RP.

I believe we all have as weak spot for this RP. I did enjoy it. I've no idea why it meant much to me, on a deeper, personal level. Regardless...I think you should try recruiting. It is as
said, I won't continue either. So much to deal with. Thank you though. For everything. ^^