Diamond no Ace: Battery in the Bed [Eijun Sawamura X Chris Takigawa][One-on-One RP ]

Tetsu

This RP is taken from the Manga/Anime Diamond no ace. The characters are Sawamura Eijun and Chris Takigawa. I'll be playing as Sawamura Eijun, probably the uke in this RP. I'm not very experienced uke-ing so please keep in mind that my responses during sex scene may be dull lol. Anyhow, the plot will start the moment Sawamura met Chris and was paired up to form a battery. Things will start from there. This RP will not remain true the story from here on. Its up to us to decide how the story goes on.

We won't be making character sheets I guess... But I require my RP partner to know at least the relationship of Chris and Eijun in the anime/manga. This RP will not focus in baseball, but the romance of the two.. Please keep that in mind.

If you are interested, please read

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Ero Gaki

Holy Scheisse,

. Can I take Chris-senpai's role? Please? PRETTY PLEASEEEE? PLEAAASE?!! I mean I know him a lot.. He's like my current obsession and ChrisJun is my current OTP and I'm updated in the Manga (but yeah since Chris already retired and the current chapter is about Yakushi and Seidou's practice game without the 3rd years, his screen time is over lol). And I'm pretty much okay if you're not that confident with your Uke skills, I must say that I'm not a very skillful Seme myself. But for Chris-senpai, I will try my best lol

sure

...do you have suggestions about the plot? And on the second thought, We may make a small character sheet... I guess just some basic stuff we can copy-paste from wiki ^_^

Suggestions? Hmm, since you said that the plot starts when they both formed a battery (that was during Kokushikan vs. Seido Training Match), let's just go with the flow and maybe Sawamura will tell Chris how overwhelmed he was when Chris catched his pitches and add more character progress between the two. We could also add the timeline where they lost to Summer Koshien and before Chris retires, Sawamura would tell his feelings (maybe?) to Chris and things like that.. I don't know really. XD

About the character sheets, Can I make them? :D

sorry, let me rephrase that. I meant when Eijun first met Chris when he was paired up with him... and that he didn't like him much. (sorry if i forget some details, i read the manga ages ago.. I'm planning to watch the anime though) and about the character sheets, sure please do ((:

You mean, those times when Coach Kataoka paired him up with Chris and Chris was still dull and all?

Okay, but can I make the sheets tomorrow? It's already late here. :

yes. It's more easier for us if start from there. and okay, see you tomorrow

let's post our OOC's here.. and i think you should start first since you made the thread (which was sooo cool :3)

Roger that. Thanks~

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, what POV will we use?

hmmn i guess 3rd person point of view. Roleplay are easier done that way :3 trust me I tried 1st person and it was killing me how hard it was to read posts when POVs are swapping.

@

you're up

btw I'm watching the anime.. lol.. miyauchi touched kawakami's :D i don't think i noticed that in the manga XDD

There is. XD I first saw it in the manga then in the Anime. XDDD It was more detailed in le Manga. XDDDD

Okay. Replying~

ohh.. i must have skipped that.. i don't particularly read thoroughly scenes that has no sawamura in it

.. waiting while watching

Finally posted. xD Sorry for le rate reply, was still replying on the other threads.

can I reply a lil bit later? still watching the anime ((:

you're up. sorry if my response is somewhat dull. I can't think of any good response >.>