• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sheba562

• Ava

• BlueRayman

• Ryusuke92

Top Posters In This Topic

I had one of those moments before my last Birthday (30th), although I think I was listening to Placebo, Bush oh and skunk anansie. I haven't decided if birthdays are gonna be something I dread yet, I'll have to wait until the next one before I know.

Hope u get something nice!

Happy coming birthday

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
make sure to enjoy your celebration! ^_^

It's not completely unheard of to find Anime fans that age. I myself am almost 30 and I still get weird looks for my interests. Well Happy Birthday anyway Sheba. You've always got love and support here. : 3

Thank you all so much and if you don't believe my age look to my name...Sheba.....5(may)62(year)........sneaky are I not

Love Bob Seger, always goes down well with a drink and a little dance around the living room! Although am not 50 yet, I do believe it is the prime of your life. Personally I like my mind as am older now, just wish my body was younger. Its true when they say youth is wasted on the young.