On Wings of Freedom (Open)

Zelanthair

This is an open rp. Feel free to join in!! I'm open to pretty much anything. Rape, BDSM, etc (when it gets down to the 18+ part of the rp.)

Here is his reference sheet!

Aelyn

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

aelyn_by_ectochoir_by_zelanthair-d7gnq45.jpgaelyn_by_zelanthair-d7gnr91.png

(Aelyn is my OC. All art belong to me, so please don't steal it or use it.)

Details:

Name: Aelyn

Species: Half Angel, Half Demon

Nationality: Unknown

Eye Description: His eyes are a bright purple.

Hair Description: Aelyn's hair is raven black in a swept-back hairstyle.

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Preferred Position: Aggressive Bottom

Unique Marks/Features: Aelyn's wings are large and black in color with a purple sheen.

Personality:

Strengths: Aelyn has a strong personality. He has a 'you can't keep me in chains' attitude. He is a very adept flyer.

Weaknesses: When someone places bindings on his wings, he becomes extremely submissive (even if he doesn't want to be.) Due to his upbringing, Aelyn can no longer feel pleasure without pain.

Abilities: Aelyn is naturally a fast healer. He has the ability to shift into a Pegasus through shifting magic, which is the only type of magic he can use.

Ideal Partner: There is no truly ideal partner for Aelyn. Anyone who can catch his attention is most ideal.

History:

Everyone on earth says that Angels do not exist. They do say, however, that demons exist in our hearts. Aelyn was abandoned on the doorsteps of a monastery in Great Britain when he was an infant. A priest there took notice of Aelyn's dark colored wings on his back and immediately brought him to the Vatican in Rome, worried for his eternal soul. It was decided to train Aelyn as a weapon for the church to battle against demons, despite the fact that one of his parents was a demon.

The church feared him. They kept him in a cell in the dungeon with special bindings placed on his wings. They tortured Aelyn in an attempt to brainwash him. When Aelyn was around 7 years of age, one of the priests decided to take his punishment in a different direction and raped him. That, combined with the bindings on his wings, subdued him. For years after that, the priest continued ritually raping him, occasionally bringing others along.

The day came when he first turned 18 that the church believed him subdued enough to remove the bindings from his wings. That was a day they soon came to rue. It was a massacre. Aelyn got his hands on a holy weapon: The Twin Fangs of Fenrir. (Two thin swords with blue runes along the sides.) With the weapons, he slaughtered each and every priest in the church in his escape. He has been wandering aimlessly since, no longer having a goal in his life.

"Damn it." Aelyn muttered darkly, a hand gripping tightly at his bleeding shoulder as he flew across the night sky. "I should have left that town earlier than that. Typical humans. They fear what they don't know." He continued flying, increasing the distance between the town and him. An hour later, he noticed a herd of horses grazing. Removing his hand from his now-healed wound, Aelyn gracefully called upon his magic and shifted into his favorite creature form, the Pegasus.

As his hooves met the earth, he trotted over to the horses and began to graze. 'As long as I stay near the center of these horses, I should be able to blend in well enough until the morning.'

After he had his fill of grass, he let himself fall asleep, unknowing that he wasn't quite as safe as he thought he was...

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zelanthair

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days