Persona 5 on Winter 2014

Tetsu

After SEVEN long years of waiting, ATLUS Persona Team finally announced the coming of the fifth installment to the Persona series last November 24, 2013. The game will be formally known as Persona 5.

Shoji Meguro will be back as the music composer while Shigenori Soejima will return to his post as the character designer. The two of them has been involve in the production of Catherine and Persona 4. Persona 5 will use an entirely new game engine and will be released for PlayStation 3.

The game will feature high school students who feel restrained to the rules of modern-day society and the trials they must overcome to be set free. The color red will be used as an enduring theme for the entire game, said Katsura Hashino who will be reprising his role as the director of the game. Persona 5 is expected to be released in Japan this winter 2014 and in the US early next year.

The announcement was followed by a seventy two hour countdown of several announcements which includes the upcoming Persona 4 related releases namely Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth and Persona 4: Dancing All Night.

A fifty five second teaser has been posted on youtube on the day of the anouncement.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Asakura-Sama

• Cybil

Top Posters In This Topic

BOOOYAH!!! I like person 5 teaser so much! it's nerve wracking for me, ugh! why ps3 though!

i don't have a ps3! but I still love this, all hail persona series!!!