• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yaniehime

• anamika

• Zoey1200

• ngma

But here is the link to the extras (just use google translate to read)! Including mahjong striptease, Albert's birthday, Charles's birthday, and Lu Tian Chen's birthday!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Chinese translation is longer than the English one... One chapter at danmelia is equivalent to 3, to 4 fully translated English chaps.

• 1 month later...

hi i'm trying to read this story i even buy all vip chapter but i can't translate the vip chapter because it's like an image what can i do? and how do you read all story?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey can someone give me a spoiler? What happened to ge Chen (that's his name right? Idr) but yeah how did he end up

• 3 weeks later...
hello the novel outline is one of the most interesting and exciting one but there are total 4 volumes with almost 450 chapters. I have been reading this story in Giraffecorps for two years but it has translated 39 chapters so far so I am not sure if Giraffe is really going to finish this. Even though I have finished reading this novel through Google translation only one month ago but that was crappy English so I am also looking for Giraffe translation even its turtle pace make me frustrated but what to do this is best among bl 200 novels i have ever read. :hamtaro-005 (21):

Hello, I know you said that you finished the novel in crappy english, but do you know who Tang Feng ends up with, I really want to be spoiled............if you know I really would appreciate the info. :) thanks a lot

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh em! i did not know there are english drafts already

I only knew the translation giraffecorps

Good thing i went through this thread

• 3 weeks later...

Have u guys read Kill the light by jangryang ? The story a little bit similar with True star but still on going project.

Here the link :Dancing:

Hi guys! I'm actually one of the translators for some of the more recent chapters on GiraffeCorps. I can't speak for them, but we are always in need of more active proofreaders, who are fluent in English. For some reason proofers always disappear after a while, LOL. Translators too if anyone can read Chinese and is also fluent in English.

As for the ending.. I was a little unsatisfied but oh well.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys! I'm actually one of the translators for some of the more recent chapters on GiraffeCorps. I can't speak for them, but we are always in need of more active proofreaders, who are fluent in English. For some reason proofers always disappear after a while, LOL. Translators too if anyone can read Chinese and is also fluent in English.

As for the ending.. I was a little unsatisfied but oh well.

I can be a proofreader but i'm not a native speaker. Is it ok

- - - Updated - - -

I can be a proofreader but i'm not a native speaker. If it's ok then u can email me at

[email protected] 😊

chinesse link

but beware that the display is following how much word can displayed in 1 page, not per chapter, so it isn't cut nicely...my last resort...

• 4 weeks later...
where did you find the novel in Vietnamese? I can read Vietnamese and I'm dying to know what happen next.

You can read here :)

:Dancing:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi

!

Can you please share the novel in mediafire or 4shared!!

I cann't open the links, sorry! :)

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Hi everyone.

i just wanna help for those of you who wanna know the ending of the novel but can't wait for the proper translation :No!:

So here is the VERY VERY ROUGH translation of the novel that i managed to compile from google translate

Hello,

could you please reupload those translated books?

Thank you!