2hrevie.jpg

Title: True Star / 巨星

Pinyin: Ju Xing

Author: Wan Mie Zhi Shang / 万灭之殇

Publisher: LC Read / 連城

Genre: Drama, Showbiz, Yaoi

Original Language: Chinese

Translation group: Giraffecorps

Description: King of the silver screen, Feinnes·Tang, passed away after years of battling with heart disease. He later woke up to find himself in the body of an outdated idol starlet. Since the heavens has given him a new opportunity, then he should enjoy life to the best he can, and reach the summit of the entertainment industry once again.

State: Ongoing

Download True Star BL Novel

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

For download re-upload requests, post

so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yaniehime

• anamika

• Zoey1200

• ngma

hello the novel outline is one of the most interesting and exciting one but there are total 4 volumes with almost 450 chapters. I have been reading this story in Giraffecorps for two years but it has translated 39 chapters so far so I am not sure if Giraffe is really going to finish this. Even though I have finished reading this novel through Google translation only one month ago but that was crappy English so I am also looking for Giraffe translation even its turtle pace make me frustrated but what to do this is best among bl 200 novels i have ever read. :hamtaro-005 (21):

• 2 weeks later...

You can read the novel 巨星 in Chinese, from:

However to read the end of the first volume and beyond you have to be a VIP member, which costs money. You can read up until about the 121st chapter in the first volume for free.

Here is the publisher's site, it has the chapters listed. You can click on the chapter links to read in Chinese.

I've been following giraffe too and I love this book. It has just about everything I want in a yaoi. It is a little worrying that there are so many chapters. I really hope they do finish it. What would be nice is if the book could be divided between different translators (although giraffe really does a fantastic job) so that it could get done but don't know if that will happen.

• 2 weeks later...

waaah!!! Thanks for the links for the novel, I read the Machine translation of the novel and better than I thought since I get the picture of what is happening. But it seems like I can't continue to page 20 of the GT for some reason. Is it just temporary or it is really something that is not possible?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Arh!!!!!!

My fav.....Thank You so much!!!!!!

:5yoyo34::5yoyo34::5yoyo34:

• 2 months later...

Guys, I found this

but in order to download it you'd have to be a member so I can't. If anyone here is a member, would you mind downloading it then sharing. I've also read it in giraffe corps but they are so slow.. I also read the translated ones but I just can't understand it :Red_fox5: BTW, I don't know if this site is legit or a scam so I didn't touch it.

• 5 months later...

Can I please request a mediafire/mega download link? I don't know why but 4shared is acting weird on me these days.. hmm... thanks!

• 3 weeks later...