How You Earn Points

Key

1. Yes, you get points for that, though, there are many manga with expired links, so, those should be the priority, so, please try to upload expired manga first.

2. If the anime exceeded 5 episodes, you get 2000 points.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

@gr

You don't spend points for posting, you earn points posting (if you post in Otaku Central, Downloads, Watch Online, RP Zone, Asia Corner, Pools, Creative Corner). You spend points when you edit your posts.

• 3 weeks later...

@ maegan1dulig

Please read this carefully.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

After you earn enough points you can buy the cards:

And when you get a full set, you trade them for money or manga.

You have to follow these rules to get them:

Hope it helped. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really want to know how you lose points. I noticed that my points are increasing, then decreasing, then increasing and decreasing :1onion52:

When you edit your post,points are decreasing. They increase if you post on all sections without Non-Yaoi Talk and where are the Games,RPGs.

Also,creating a thread brings you points too,as well adding someone to friendlist.

Excuse me?

I don't think I got your statement.

The forum has a new system that prevents double-posting.

Have a nice stay.

Decrease when I edit my post? It's as if this forum supports double posting

It's true, but we don't support double posting on purpose to get more points. Posts that are seen as spam will be deleted.

• Like 2

@shemica

The forum actually encourages users to carefully read their posts before submitting the post, so they won't have to edit it.

The points are decreased when users edit posts so that they won't abuse the Editing, as it isn't a good thing for the database, which has to send queries, re-crawl, re-index each post after it is edited.

Sorry, I didn't mean to insult anyone on this forum, or this forum. Gomen, Saga, looks like you got a bit annoyed at me :cuteonion53:

It's just that earlier I accidentaly hit "Submit Reply" instead of "Preview Post" and realized that I forgot to mention something and on top of that I made 2 typo's on the post...

I don't support double posting in any way.

By the way, what happens, if all of the points decrease?

@shemica

You get 1000 credits just when you register. 5.0 credits are decreased when you Edit a post, plus you get 10 credits (at least, depending on the length) for each post. Make a calculation. Even if you wouldn't get any point for any post, just the initial 1000 credits would be enough for you to edit 200 posts (which would be really bad for the database). There is no way to get to 0 credits and even if you would, nothing would happen, you would just have 0 credits.

• Like 1

So it's only 5 points for editing? Then what about this: if I got 1000 points for registering, then why yesterday, when I finally became active, I only had 140 points?

@shemica

Yes, it's just 5.0 credits which are deducted for each edited post.

That was because you registered on the 9th this month and we changed the credits system on the 13th (as it was announced on the forum) and only since then users get 1000 points for registering. Before that they got 100 points for registering (as it was clearly stated in the How to Earn Points thread).

When we implemented the new system we decided to increase the number of credits users receive when registering.

Plus, there are (up to now, and added regularly) 6 x

, in which just a simple vote, without even posting brings you 1000 credits, so, in total 6000 credits. Who really wants, with a minimum of effort (a few votes) can get 6000 credits just from there, without even adding the initial credits users get for registering.

• Like 2

I see now, thanks for explaining! About the polls, I already voted at one, and about others, I can't decide what to vote for yet and voting randomly would feel like cheating, so I'll vote when I'll get to know this forum better!

@ shemica

Well, it's up to when or if you decide to vote, the polls would be still there and the credits for voting would still add up no matter when you vote.

I was just giving you an example.