How You Earn Points

Key

• 1 year later...

Hi, I have a question. Recently I earned 5000 points from participating in one of the contests. so my total point was 5470. But today I noticed that I only have 70 points lefts. I understand that editing posts would deduct 5 points, and while I did it several times after I earned the 5000 points from the contest, it shouldn't be more than 20-30 points total in deduction. I didn't receive any notification about getting an infraction so I really don't know where my 5400 points gone to. Can someone help me out on this since I'm active here only recently. Thank you.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The issue is that I installed a new shop, but the new shop comes together with a points system, so all the previous credits were lost. Please send me messages all those who remember how many points they had. (: I'll add your credits now (:

• 1 month later...
On 11/15/2020 at 11:27 PM, Key said:

The issue is that I installed a new shop, but the new shop comes together with a points system, so all the previous credits were lost. Please send me messages all those who remember how many points they had. (: I'll add your credits now (:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 2