Paradise kiss Live Action.

현애

tumblr_lgz10ePlgL1qa6lkyo1_400.jpg

paradise-kiss.jpg

The popular fashion manga and anime Paradise Kiss becomes a live action movie adaptation.

StoryLine:

Yukari is a typical high-school student who listens to her parents and attends school everyday. As she starts to question her way of life, she encounters a group of fashion design students who has a clothing label known as "Paradise Kiss". The group needs to find a model to showcase their designs in an up-coming fashion show and decides to pick Yukari instead. Initially, Yukari was reluctant to be associated with this seemingly eccentric group, but eventually, she realises that they are really nice people. Furthermore, their passion and enthusiasm to follow their ideals and dreams make Yukari realise that she has not been enjoying her life and this motivated her to pursue her own dreams.

Cast:

Yukari – Kitagawa Keiko 北川景子

George – Mukai Osamu 向井理

Miwako – Oomasa Aya 大政絢

Arashi – Kaku Kento 賀来賢人

Isabella – Igarashi Shunji 五十嵐隼士

Kaori – Katou Natsuki 加藤夏希

Hiro – Yamada Yuusuke 山本裕典

Scene

tumblr_l94lgfoLII1qzowy5o1_500.png

TRAILER :

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Cannot wait for watching :leaf15:

• Like 5

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 현애

• hama71

• Andro

• KatieMH25!

Is this movie out on DVD or only in cinemas? I'd love to see it! :hamtaro-005 (8):

Thanks for sharing FibiXu!

It's already out from Theater...

I don't know they will going to make it in DVD yet...

Some of movie didn't go out as DVD... --;;;

Here is two stage greeting...

No engsub... enjoy! ^^

• Like 2

I hope they will release the DVD too..because to many people like to watch their anime..same with NANA but NANA out with DVD also..it's kinda weird if they not Release it on DVD ><...>

I hope they will release the DVD too..because to many people like to watch their anime..same with NANA but NANA out with DVD also..it's kinda weird if they not Release it on DVD ><...>

Well, one of Mao-kun on didn't made into DVD...

They never explan why...

So some time they just tell thy will make it and no reason at all decide not too...

We just have to wait and see... --;;;

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I think, the live-movie is much better than the anime, or the manga. I didn't really like the anime, but I really like the movie. Kitagawa Keiko is a perfect Yukari, and Osamu is a great George. They are acting so well together. And I prefer the end of the movie more.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

waaagh, those clips make me wanna go watch it but if i'm honest, i'd rather have it to download, so I found a site where to get it lol Its a pity that its only a movie and not a tv series onion2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I like the manga/anime more because the sad ending was that made me not to forget the story and I think it's more realistic. Real life not always has a happy ending. However, I am a sucker to see happy endings too. So that's why I liked the movie. I don't know. I can't decide what I like more but I can say that I love Ai Yazawa works ^^

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Aww I loved this! I tried reading the manga but lost interest and didn't finish it. Although I totally watched the live adaptation many times!

• 5 months later...

I love this movie so much! I have re-watched it many times :3 Keiko Kitagawa is a great actress plus she's beautiful! omg I love her so much *fangirling like mad* :) I just never wanted this movie to end...

tumblr_ltv8olUTTH1qj5mr1o3_1280.jpg