Top Posters In This Topic

• Matti_19

• sarah3161

• kaorukun

• Amander123

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Sukisyo, one of the only animes (yaoi and otherwise) to make me cry.:banhbao54:

HOHOHO i love sukisyo too...Gakuen Heaven,Gravitation & Marginal Prince.

• 2 weeks later...

Yami no Matsuei *_* best shounen ai ever~~

Gakkuen Heaven, Ouran High School Host Club and Princess Princess is pretty fun too:3

EDIT: Whoops seems like I've already posted haha

^Since when is Ouran shounen-ai?

Probably Junjou holds the top spot; even though it's not a 'soft shounen-ai' because they have sex a pretty good amount, but they don't show anything explicit or blur et cetera...

Then there's also Betrayal Knows My Name(Yuki and Luka don't make out or anything, but there's a story behind their relationship) It has excellent art, but I have to say the plot is generic.

Of course Gravitation, but I much prefer the manga to the anime-Yuki isn't as much of a bipolar fuck.

Monochrome Factor is definitely in the top five(Akira's so kick-ass when he's in Shin mode) however, no relationship between Akira and Shirogane is forged in the manga.

Finally, I will include Loveless; I think it's cute-awkward, but cute.

Gravitation all the way. It was my first touch with yaoi/shounen-ai so it will always have a special place in my heart. I've read somewhere that many persons who watch thought that Shuichi was a girl O_O. That wasn't my case at all, I realized the first moment I saw him that he was a boy and the kiss with Yuki didn't shock me, I was rather something like "OMG they are actually kissing, this is so freakin hot" so yeah it just got me straight away :)

I fell in love with Junjou Romantica the very 1st time i saw it. I have watched it over and over countless times there still has never been a dull moment.

• Like 1

Not sure if this counts but I love Kyo Kara Maoh! I simply adore the Yuri/Wolfram pairing. I'm also a fan of Yuri/Sara as well :D

26832-otaku-marv-albums-kyou-kara-maou-o-2796-imagen-yuuri-y-wolfram-junto-al-arbol-de-sakura-48774.jpg

I think Gravitation is my favorite... I think, cause there are a few that I really like,but Gravitation was the first I've watched... so Gravitation :D

I think Gravitation is my favorite... I think' date=' cause there are a few that I really like,but Gravitation was the first I've watched... so Gravitation :D[/quote']

You know, I think Gravitation was the first for a lot of us :) It definitely was for me as well! After watching it I did all kinds of research on other shounen-ai anime

I must agree with Amander123 and other users who posted before me... my fav SA anime is Gravitation.

It was the first BL anime I saw and it stll remain my favourite :D

260d8v8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Mirage Of Blaze. By far. Master/Servant relationships are the best~ :msn_red_fox 15

so do i ^_^ i also like to add Sukisyo (i like all the couples especially Nagase and Gaku)( i like the teacherXstudent thing)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Gravitation ,Loveless,Kyo Kara Maoh! , and Betrayal Knows My Name . - Betrayal is my new fave :D I love the chars .

(I really like it cause XD all the mystery and how Luca is dark mysterious but always protects Yuki ,and I LOVE XD knightly types . Also love fantasy animes ^_^ . )