❤ Let Me Love You ❤

ChibiMonkey

Raito Kuza is just a normal high school boy. He has fair grades, goes to classes, and is a generally happy person. And he's madly, head-over-heels in love. Raito is a very passionate sort of guy, always taking everything serious, and once he decides on something, he never gives up. Even on his crush, a popular hot-shot in the school who's the type not to take notice of someone like Raito. Despite all the negative comments from his friends, and probably from his crush himself, Raito's love never diminishes for the male. He would do anything and everything for his crush, despite the fact he isn't wanted, not at first, anyways.

Cool+ANime+guy+%5BAnimefullfights.com%5D.jpg

Name: Raito Kuza

Personality: As described in description

Bio: Raito doesn't get much attention from his divorced parents. They each are always busy working, and his mother, who he lives with, is always away on business trips. He never really gets her attention, though he tries. That doesn't make Raito have excuses though. Even in school and around others, he is always cheerful and shows a bright smile. He's fallen madly for the popular hotshot of the school, and tries to do anything to get his attention, and get the other to like him. He doesn't care how many times the other might shut him down. Raito may be desperate for love, and so he doesn't give up. He really just wants someone to actually love and care about him.

Just like any other day, it was the same typical lonely morning for Raito. By the time he woke up and dressed for school, his mother was already gone and out of the house, some money on the counter. He didn't even get notes from her anymore, about where she went, how long she'd be gone, etc. Raito had come to just get used to it. He could usually tell by how much money she would leave him by how long she would be gone for. Seeing as it was almost a weeks worth of money, he guessed she went off on some business trip or something.

Sighing, he shook his head, slipping on his glasses and gathering his bag for school as he headed out of the house. It was a little over a twenty minute walk, but Raizo didn't mind. The walk helped him clear his mind, and get ready to put on the usual facade for school he usually did. Though, it wasn't so much a facade. He really did enjoy some parts of school, he did have some friends there he joked around with and everything. And even if he got shut down by the love of his life, he was able to keep smiling and acting friendly towards the other.

As he arrived at school, he headed through the halls with a smile on his face, stopping at his locker as he got some things for his first few classes. It was then the specific hotshot Raito had fallen madly in love for walked down the hall, girls giggling and a few clinging to him. He instantly blushed without a seconds though, watching how the other just seemed so graceful in each step. His friend beside him nudged him, snickering "Hey lover-boy, look who it is" His friend Leo teased, to get his attention to notice said gorgeous and popular male striding through the hall.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rosebud1296

• ChibiMonkey

tumblr_n4e7jfi8dq1susleto1_1280.jpg

Name: Hideo Akiyama

Personality: Hideo is the life of the party typically, always the man to smile at a stranger. Unfortunately he's become a bit jaded due to his popularity, and even though girls flock to him like moths to a flame, he rarely takes interest in any of them, not knowing if he really likes them. He is usually very polite, if only to fool most, but has a blunt underside that only the closest of friends know.

Bio: He was taught when he was small that he should be nice to everyone, especially girls, and so when he gained popularity in middle school after moving, he was surprised to find that not everyone else was taught the same. By the time high-school rolled around, he had learned the ways of the trade, giving the fans a smile, joking with friends, and becoming exclusive in his friend group. Though that's not to say he hasn't gotten cocky in all his fame. His family life consists of a mother who runs a daycare, a businessman for a father, and a young 14 year old sister.

"Mom!" Hideo called, rushing downstairs, "Yumei's sleeping in again!" He reported, already dressed and ready to go as he grabbed a granola bar. "Thank you Hideo, what would we ever do without you?" His mother, sighed from under the kiss he laid to her forehead. "Oh I dunno, probably cry yourself to sleep thinking, 'If only Hideo were here to say the obvious!'." She responded by raising an eyebrow and shaking her head, a chuckle escaping from her lips nonetheless. "Just get to school"

A smile on his face, he left the house, grabbing his bicycle and hopping on, he enjoyed the nice weather. A short 5 minute bike ride saw him to school, though his mother often offered to drive him, he preferred to bike for various reasons. Mainly it allowed him to wave as he rode past people, keeping his rep up. It was part of a the motions by now. Get to school, wave to people, joke with friends and make it to class.

"Hideo!" a friend, Daisuke, called, jogging up to him, "Mornin'." Hideo greeted him back and they walked into the building, only to be greeted by a crowd of females. "Hideo!" "Good morning, Hideo!" "Oh, good looking like always." The noise irritated him, but his smile showed no distaste. "Good morning ladies, anything new today?" He asked, knowing the various things they wanted without hearing them.

((ooc: Where are we? like, country wise. ))

(Uhmm, default to Japan maybe? Unless you'd rather be somewhere else, it doesn't particularly matter, though considering their names I'd suggest somewhere in Asia)

Raito's face lit up a bright red when Leo pointed out Hideo and teased him "Oi, shut up!" he huffed, nudging the other back with a bright red face. His eyes instantly glanced back to the popular blond who walked through the halls effortlessly, the girls crowding around him and his friend that walked with him. It was hard for the redhead to keep his eyes off of the male. He was practically swooning. All day his thoughts would revolve around the popular male, and often, Raito would greet the other with a hello or something. Or so, he hoped and wished. But every time Raito worked up the courage to go say hi to the other and simply make light conversation, his stomach made him feel sick and the courage was gone as soon as it came.

That was just like now, as any other time. He bit his lip, yelling at himself. He had to say hi. He had managed to once before, but, it had been extremely awkward. Or more so, Raito had made it awkward. Seconds after having greeted Hideo with a meek Hello in the library, Raito found himself running out of the library and to the solidarity of a bathroom stall to catch his breath and nerves. And there was always a pile of women to get through if he wanted to get to him, and that didn't help him at all with his nerves and worries.

"Oh come on Raito! Just get with it already~!" Leo complained at his lovestruck friend, before forcefully shoving the redhead towards the blond walking through the hall. Unfortunately, Raito wasn't the most grateful, and he stumbled forward a bit, only to stumble into none other than Hideo.

It took Raito a moment to realize what had happened. Wincing as he put a hand to his head, his eyes fluttering open from the fall as he realized he was on top of the love of his life. His eyes widened beneath his framed glasses, and his face heated up as bright as his hair "Eek! H-Hideo! I-I'm so sorry!" he squealed in embarrassment, shuffling to get off of the other, girls that had been around Hideo complaining at him with words such as "Hey! Get off of our Hideo!" "What do you think you're doing?!" "Loser!" "Clutz!".

One minute Hideo was walking suavely with his friend, a smile amicably pointed towards the girls around him, the next he was on the ground. Opening his eyes in confusion he felt a weight on his chest, and looked down. A mane of red hair greeted him, an unusual color, but then again he was blonde. When the person looked up he was able to see it was another boy, his face somewhat familiar.

A squeak of apology and a beet red face had greeted him, the boys face matching his hair. Without a second thought Hideo let out a stifled laugh. "Hideo, you Okay?" Daisuke asked. Slowly Hideo got up, nodding with a smile. He offered a hand to the other boy, "You Okay?" He asked between chuckles.

The girls around them smiled and smirked at him, the color of his face really something to comment on. It would be easy to dispelle their jealous attitudes later.

Raito could honestly die of embarrassment. He squirmed and shuffled to get off of the other, clumsily getting off of him. He glanced up at Hideo, seeing him actually offering a hand - despite laughing a bit. Hesitantly he took the males hand, getting up cautiously, and smiled a bit shyly, awkwardly "I-I'm fine, sorry" he said, shaking his head. The slight group of people around wasn't helping with his nerves, but he smiled lightly "I uh....I just wanted to say hi....but....well, I'm kinda clumsy, s-sorry" he said, rubbing the back of his head, his face still flushed red in embarrassment, but not as terribly bright as to match his hair, it slowly fading.

He could tell some of the girls were wondering why he was even still there trying to talk to Hideo. It made him more uncomfortable, and all he wanted to do was crawl away and escape. He glanced back over his shoulder for his friend Leo in a sense of help, but, where Leo was standing against the lockers, just gave him a look as if to say not to dare back out and run away.

(Sorry this post is a bit short >.

(Tis fine. :3)

"No, uh, It's fine! It happens right?" Hideo laughed it off. Who was he again? He had seen his face somewhere before, but he couldn't quite place it. "Uh, do I know you though? Your face seems kinda familiar. " Any further discussion was cut off as his fans jutted into the conversation.

"Hideo~!" One of them whined, "Why are you talking to him, he just bumped into you!" "Yeah! " Hideo chuckled and sent a wink their way to pacify their annoying jabbering, "but all of you wonderful ladies have to excuse me. I'm sure you'd all be more than happy to help out someone, you all seem so generous." They swooned and nodded deftly.

"Your such a ladies man it hurts," Daisuke scoffed with a smirk. "Go ahead of me." The blond man nodded, his friend waving and heading off to Class.

(You wanna do a bag mix-up? Hideo accident switches bags?)

(Sure! Sounds fun hehe ^^ )

Raito blushed as Hideo seemed pretty fine about the whole thing. He smiled more at the thought, and his heart skipped a bit faster. He just fell even more in love. Was that even possible at the point where he was at? He was sure if he died right now, he could be completely happy and content, and, like usual, Raito couldn't wipe the happy smile off his face "Uh, r-right! Yeah, though I am still sorry" he said as he brushed himself off, and reached down to grab his generic black back - or, what he assumed was his bag. It was the one closer to him on the floor, and he didn't thing anything else about it.

"Know me....?" he asked curiously and was about to respond when his fangirls butted in again, and his friend started talking to him too. Somehow though, soon enough, the group of them were gone, and it was just Hideo and himself. Nervous eyes searching for his friend, he couldn't find Leo anywhere in sight either. He brushed it off, glancing back to Hideo curiously, but happily. The other wanted to continue talking to him? He actually even brushed his friends off to go ahead. He smiled more at the thought. Hideo really was the man of his dreams. He couldn't be more in love.

"I'm Raito Kuza" he introduced himself with his usual cheerful smile "I-I don't think we particularly know each other, but, I do see you around school a lot - er, well, I mean, you are Hideo Akiyama, everyone sees you a lot around, everyone knows you" he spoke up. Granted, Raito saw Hideo a lot because he watched him a lot. Not quite on the verge of creepy though, but, pretty close to it. Whenever Raito was around Hideo and saw him, he couldn't take his eyes off of him. Just like now.

Hideo laughed, " Yeah, my reputation tends to preceed me. " It seemed he was another fan. Every once in a while he'd get a male fan, though they were usually much shyer. He picked up his bag from the ground, not noticing any difference. "I guess It's a really one-sided into dictionary then."

Just then a teacher walked by, "Akiyama-san, better get to Class, don't want to be late." Hideo looked over and smiled, "Will do sense!" Looking over to Ratio he nodded his head, "Guess I'll uh, see you around?" He asked akwardly, starting to walk forward, "it was nice ta meet ya Kuza-san.".The boy waved

(Short! My phone is running low on batteries)

(It's okay~)

Raito smiled a bit as he talked with the other, before a teacher came by telling them to get to class and everything. Raito looked back to Hideo as he had picked up his back and started to head off, saying by to him. He smiled and nodded "Please, call me Raito, Akiyama-san" he chimed, waving happily after the other, watching him as he disappeared down the hall and to class. Raito let out a big dreamy breath, smiling to himself, he was on his way to class, when Leo popped up "So lover-boy! How'd it go?" his best friend grinned teasingly at him.

And in a second, the male was being choked by an ecstatic Raito who was hugging him. "I talked to him!" he grinned, giggling a bit "I mean, not just a Hi, we actually talked! And oh god, Leo, he's beyond perfect, y'know? He was so nice, and charming, and gorgeous, and-" he went on and on, listing everything he loved about the male, before Leo cut him off, laughing "okay okay, good" he said with a smile "Now, lets head to class, we're already late. You can tell me more later" he smiled as they headed off to the english class they both had together, taking their usual seats.

Hideo sighed as he walked away from Raito. He was used to smiling to please someone, but it was always a tiring ordeal. Daisuke had waited outside the classroom, and a smirk befell his face at the sight of his blonde friend. "Yo, how'd the fan-meet go?" Hideo huffed and slapped his arm, "Common we'll be late," He said plainly. His friend relented and they walked into class together. After a warning from the teachers that they were almost late, they took their seats, waiting for the math class to begin. Hideo mulled over what he had to do after school.

Immediately after school he had kendo practice, one of the few things he still genuinely loved besides close friends. Besides that his mother had asked him to help out at the daycare after practice, then when all was said and done he'd go home to do homework. He sighed audibly and the girls around him furrowed their eyebrows as to what could make their prince so unhappy. Little did they know they contributed to his headache, though they would never know as long as Hideo kept his smile up.

(time skip to lunch, or a few classes in the school day?)

Raito couldn't stop thinking about Hideo all class, all day, even. It wouldn't seem so unusual for him, to get caught up in his thoughts, but for once, he was really really thinking about the other male. Everything about him, unable to stop listing off all the amazing things about the male. Before he admired him from afar, his looks and what he did. But now, he talked to him, and could see how he was to talk to, his personality. Or so, a little bit of it, anyways. Raito wanted to really get to know the other, and to fall in love with his personality too. He wasn't like most of the fan girls, who admired the male for just his golden blond hair, flawless face and athletic body. Of course, Raito did admire and love that about him. But he wanted to love everything about him, and to actually get to know the man he loved. Since he had talked to Hideo, he made it his personal goal to get the other more, no matter the fan girls that would try to push him away, or even if Hideo pushed him away.

Finally, lunch came around, and Raito went to grab his lunch and meet up with Leo in his usual spot out in the yard of the school, sitting down under a large shady tree. He sat down, setting his food down as he took out his phone, texing Leo to let him know he was already at the spot. As he waited for his friend, he leaned back on his hands and let his face relax from the tiring smile he always kept up all day, to not worry the others. His face looked a bit solemn, lonely and a bit sad as he stared up at the cloudy blue sky, lost in his thoughts.

Hideo's classes took longer than usual, so it seemed. His tiredness hadn't helped any, and Daisuke had prodded him once or twice during class so that he didn't fall asleep. He wasn't sure if it was the homework he'd done the night earlier or the tiring work he'd done at practice yesterday, but today was going to be sleepy. The girls didn't mind though, as it gave them a half-lidded view of their idol. Finally lunch had rolled around, Hideo having nodded off once again. "Hey," Daisuke gave him a shove, startling him awake "Its lunch time sleepy-head." Hideo blinked up at him through the haze of sleep before he blinked it away, rubbing his eyes, "Yeah." He mumbled out. They were meeting up with their other close friend, Kaori, a tomboy if ever there was.

When they reached her room to eat she had already arranged three desks in a tight circle, taking out her lunch and setting it on her desk. "Yo," Daisuke smiled, "Miss us?" She looked up at them, her short hair clipped to keep it out of her eyes. "Like I'd miss people who mooch off my food all the time." They took their seats, Daisuke on her left and Hideo on her right,"Thats not cute," Hideo yawned, reaching to her food and going to steal some egg "How can my cousin be so boyish?" Chopsticks whipped out and snapped his hand, "The same way my cousin can be so lazy." A chuckle, and a turn of the head was his response.

His mind flew out the window as he looked into the yard of the school. Their school was nice enough to have lush lawns and a yard, and many- a -student took advantage of this, though less today now that tests were coming soon. The only reason they themselves didn't eat outside was because Kaori always got hayfeaver. It was a sad thing in his mind, since it was a wonderful day outside.

Raito was lost in thought as he stared up at the sky, thinking how he enjoyed school, in the sense he'd rather stay there. Because going home wasn't an enjoyable thing to him. It just meant arriving back at a lonely house with no one to greet him. He sighed to himself, closing his eyes for a moment before he heard his name called out. He instantly snapped out of it, and grinned as he looked over his shoulder at Leo "Hey, took you long enough" he teased as his best friend sat down beside him. he smiled as he sat up a bit, unwrapping his lunch. He always made an amazing bento box, of which Leo always begged him to make him one too. Sometimes Raito did, when he felt generous. It wasn't like he didn't have any time too. He had plenty, so he didn't mind.

As Leo snatched a cucumber roll from his box, he spoke with his mouth full "Y'know, you want to impress Akiyama right? You should make him one of these! What guy doesn't love food?" he asked with a smirk. Raito smiled at the thought "For once you actually have a smart idea" he chuckled "Valentines day is coming up in a week...I was thinking of getting him chocolates but...not only is that probably too girlish but...he's probably going to be getting plenty already from his fan base..." he said, trailing off in thought as he took a bite of his food, thinking of what he could do for the other. Even if it may be obvious the other had no interest in him whatsoever, Raito still wanted to do something.

Something caught Hideo's attention in the yard down below. Under his friends far away arguing the bright red speck had caught his eye. Indeed a strange hair color, he remembered back to the boy from before, what was his name again? Raito, right? He nodded to himself to confirm, his gift with names not failing him. He seemed to be enjoying whatever what he was eating. With a growling stomach he turned away from the window to his bag at his feet, where he had stashed a granola bar before he rushed off to school. Picking up the bag he unclasped it and looked through it, only to stop moments later. He stared into the bag, not recognizing any of the contents.

"-deo, Hideo." Kaori called, waving her hand in front of his face, "You dead or something?" "He's been tired all morning," Daisuke suplumented. "Its not mine." He stated, the confusion growing on his friends faces that waited for clarification. "This bag, it's not mine." He explained. "What do you mean?" Kaori asked. "I mean its not my bag as in it's someone elses." He grimaced at her. Daisuke's confusion lifted after moments of silence. "That guy. From this morning. It must've gotten switched with his."

Hideo looked at his friend for a second before swiftly turning his head to the window, spotting the bright red hair. "I'll be right back," He said suddenly, standing up. Kaori and Daisuke watched him go, turning to spy out the window too. In the hallway Hideo once again lifted his expression, waving to people as he passed. "Hideo-san!" Some of his fans stopped him in the hallway. "I'm sorry ladies, i'm on urgent buisness." He smiled, much to their displeasure, "But perhaps next time?" With that he swiftly went on his way, rushing down the stairs.

(Oh, I already completely forgot about the bag incident xD oops haha )

Raito was chatting away with his friend, in thought thinking of what he could do for the other. Raito had yet to notice how their bags had switched from earlier that morning. He kept his food in his locker, not in his bag, so, he still had his usual meal he had made for himself. He didn't realize at all it was Hideo's bag that he had. If he did, he would have been beyond embarassed.

He was talking to the other and smiled in thought "I think I'm going to make him a bento tomorrow....i was considering doing it. I wonder if he'll like it?" he wondered aloud to himself. Maybe his mom made him food. Or shit, he didn't even consider - did he have a girlfriend? Surely he must, with how popular and gorgeous he was. He sighed at the thought, but shook it from his head, smiling to Leo nonetheless as they talked, until he saw Leo's eyes go wide, staring behind him. "Leo?" he inquired curiously.

"He's coming this way" he whispered, not taking his eyes from the popular blond male walking towards them. Raito tilted his head curiously "Who?" he asked, before glancing over his shoulder and seeing none other than the male he had been thinking and talking about "Ah, A-Akiyama0-san!" he said, surprised, but smiling up to the other "uhm....hi" he said with a curious smile. There had to be a reason the other approached them. He wouldn't otherwise, from that mornings encounter it was obvious enough Hideo hardly knew of his existence.

(lol)

A smile was tossed Raito's way, Hideo's face warm with the run he had just done down the stairs. "Hey Raito, sorry to interrupt your guy's lunch hour." He cast a glance behind the red-head, nodding to the boy behind him. "But it seems we've done a mix up." He concluded. It was interesting, their bags were the exact same, even though both of Hideo's close friends had slightly different colors, Kaori adorning her's with a monkey charm. He could see why it was easy to mistake them. Fortunately Hideo hadn't needed his bag for art and gym class this morning, math being a test.

"We must have grabbed each other's bags when we parted ways this morning by accident. I hope you didn't need anything this morning." He queried with a concerned look on his face. "I'm sorry for this." He finished, smiling sheepishly. He noticed now for the second time that Raito seemed stiff. "Oh, are you sick? You seem unwell."

Raito smiled a bit, turning to face the other a bit, "No no, it's totally fine!" he said with a bright smile. it was more than fine. Even if it was for a reason of the other needing something, the other approached him of his own will. And he got to talk to him again. He tilted his head curiously, looking to him as he mentioned they had a mix up "Huh?" he hummed, curious. Did they miscommunicate something? But they hardly talked. Other than a simple hi that morning, there wasn't much of a conversation of where one could misunderstand the others words. Then the other mentioned a bag.

"Oh! I didn't notice....I haven't needed my bag all morning. English we just watched a Shakespeare movie, and I didn't need it for gym or my free period" he said, they both had gym the same time that morning. Raito of course always noticed the other, but, kept to himself. Physical sports wasn't much of his thing.

"It's fine, no need to apologize. But, I don't have the bag on me right now..." he trailed off as he shifted "It's in my locker, we can go get it now" he said as he glanced to Leo, making sure the other would be okay. Leo just smirked and waved at him "yeah yeah, it's fine. I get your food all to myself this way anyways" he teased, taking another box. Raito rolled his eyes before blushing at the others comment of if he was ill "O-oh...n-no, I'm alright" he spoke, rubbing the back of his head a little flustered as he stood up and brushed himself off "So uh, your bag, then?" he said, changing topic for them to go get his bag.

Hideo watched the two friends talk, smiling at the closeness of them before turning his attention back to Raito, "Oh, uh then yes, lets go." He said, hoping to exchange quickly and eat. He didn't usually back a box lunch, even though his mother offered. It was faster to grab and go with a granola bar, and his mother already had so much to do in the morning. Unfortunately this left him with an empty stomach at lunch and an annoyed cousin when he stole her food. "Your lunch looked good, sorry to pull you away."

He glanced down at Raito, "Did you make it yourself?" he asked, going for the more pleasant sounding of the assumptions. Always assume someone is better than is usual, it makes them like you more. He wasn't sure why but the boy seemed more genuine than his most of his other fans, or perhaps he was mistaking infatuation. Either way, it was easier to talk to him, even though it seemed that Raito was scared stiff. Was he that tall? Or maybe it was his voice? Sometimes other boys would resent his popularity, but from what he could gather of the red-head, that wasn't him.

(sorry for the late post D: )

(It's okay ^^ )

Raito stood, brushing himself off as he glanced up at the taller male before him, smiling happily that he got to spend more time than he was planning with Hideo. When the other was ready he turned, waving to Leo "I'll be back in a couple minutes, don't wait for me" he said as he nodded to his friend before heading off back towards the entrance of the school. When the other spoke up, he smiled "Oh no, it's no trouble at all, It is your bag, after all. I'm really sorry I grabbed it by mistake" he said as they headed inside and towards the lockers.

He smiled a bit sheepishly as the other asked if he made it, and a faint blush covered his cheeks as he rubbed the back of his head awkwardly, glancing to the male "Uh, yeah, I did..." he trailed off. His mother was never around to make him food. He learned to cook from a young age "I'm kinda a foodie" he shrugged his shoulders. He glanced to the other, hesitating. He would offer to the other to make it for him, but was afraid of being denied. So he stuck with going to surprise him with food one day. He smiled at the thought...he hoped the other wouldn't mind.

"Do you cook?" he asked curiously, trying to find out more about the others eating habits. He headed to his locker once in the isle of them, and worked on the combination. He fumbled with it a bit, nervous, being around Hideo, before finally opening it and grabbing the bag out of the locker, handing it to the other 'Uh, here....sorry again" he apologized with a sheepish smile.

"Oh thanks," He said, exchanging their bags. "Well if grilled cheese counts then yeah. Otherwise my mom's usually the one who does it." He had once tried to make something more complicated, only to end with his mother all but banning him from the kitchen due to the tarred mass that was supposed to be spaghetti. Though that wasn't to say he couldn't recognize good food when he tasted it, or saw it for that matter. "She offers to make me a lunch, but she's got more important things to worry about than me."

Once he had his bag back he looked inside, confirming everything was in-place and his. Nothing seemed to be missing, thankfully, so he closed it and put a hand in his pocket casually. "Its strange, we just met this morning and already we've met again. Fate, right?" He let himself joke, laughing. He wasn't a person large on fate. Things happened for a reason. They ran into each-other and by chance mixed up their bags, that was all. Raito was being nice enough about all of it though, almost fawning, but not quite.

"Oh, I see" he said with a nod, hearing the other explain he could cook enough, but nothing to crazy or anything. That just made Raito want to cook for him even more. He smiled as he handed the other his bag, faintly blushing as their hands brushed against each other in the passing. He quickly shook it off, trying not to act so affected by it, and simply smiled at the other, though, when the other said something about fate, he couldn't help but blush again "Oh, uh fate huh.....yeah" he said, blushing as he shifted his feet a bit awkwardly "Uh, I should let you get back to your friends, sorry for keeping you from lunch" he said nodding to the other. Not that he wanted the other to go. He'd love to stay with him all lunch period, but he knew the other was popular, and had better things to do than stay around a nobody like him.

When the other had left back to his friends, Raito let out a deep breath he hadn't realized he had been holding until then, and he fell back, leaning back against the lockers as he put a hand to his chest, feeling his heart beating incredibly fast, face blushing a faint red as he just went over the casually, small conversation they had just had and everything about Hideo.

Hideo smiled and nodded, waving. "I'll see you around then I suppose." He said, the usual words rolling off of his tongue easily. With his bag back he made his way back to Kaori's classroom where his friends were waiting outside. "Hey," a granola bar muffled his words. "Ugh, Hideo, where do your manners go when your with us?" Daisuke chuckled and took the snack from his mouth, eating part of that. "Hey! That's my lunch!" His hand swept out and stole it back from his friends smirking face. His friends were the only ones to see under his mask, not counting family. Somehow others chalked it up to Hideo's cool side, or some loved that he seemed spoiled. In actuality, he was being spoiled and lazy.

"You coming for Kendo practice tonight? The match is this weekend." Hideo nodded at Daisuke, "You betcha, coach'l have my skin if I don't come today. " It was then that he noticed the time. "I'll see you around guys, class is starting soon, and I wanna get to my seat before I'm swarmed. " "Ahh the life of the famous," Kaori lamented sarcasticly, "Then go on, you too Daisuke, I get enough of you durring lunch and after school." Daisuke laughed and together with Hideo they walked back to their room, 2-E.

(god I'm so late with this. *dies*)

Raito honestly didn't know what to do with himself, after his interaction with Hideo. Nothing special or significant had happened, it was just a simple conversation of a mix up of bags and what not. But this day was really turning out to be the best. Not only did he get to talk with the infamous Hideo, but twice, in one day! He was practically squealing to himself as he made his way back out of the building and to the yard where Leo was there waiting for him, having eaten most of his food by now. But Raito could really care less about that.

"Well, you seem happy" Leo teased his friend, who only blushed and changed the subject. It wasn't long before lunch was over, and everyone was heading back to their classes. Raito headed to his own class, of which he had Hideo in this same class as him. But as usual, when Raito walked in there were a few girls already crowding around the popular male's desk, asking various questions, some asking for help on homework, others simply talking to him, or whatever excuse and reason they could come up with. Raito mentally pouted a bit, wishing he could be over there, but, he took Hideo's personal space into consideration more than the rest of his fans, not wishing to bother him or anything. He sat in his usual desk by the window, almost on the other side of where Hideo sat, but, that didn't keep Raito from occasionally stealing glances at his idol and crush whenever the other wasn't looking or paying attention.

(Sure, though, Raito won't be there, probably. Unless you can think of a reason for him to be there?)