my life as a singer

VAMPIREKYOFANG19

name: kyo black

habits: smoking drinking singing writeing music

dislikes: people

about : kyo is only 15 years old when his mother and father died he watched them get murdered right in front of him at the age of 12 ever since then he doesn't trust no one but his band members that is his family now his also Gothic and loves to drink his problems away

Name: Terrence Law or T.L by those who know him

Age:468 years old but beats father time to look around 26-27 years young.

Likes: Feeling good, Drinking, People Watching,Hosting Parties

Dislikes: Humans, Their blood makes him sick.

About:Enjoys this new era(2013) and its sense of free will. A bit of a celebrity himself, doing some photoshoots or modeling clothing, he enjoys music with a passion so he is found usually at concerts. T.L just enjoys this life one day at a time

chapter 1 stalker

Terrence Law: Oh the White Rabbit… He found himself coming her more and more as the days faded into months. This club, he hoped would just burn down once and for all, he wouldn’t waste so much time and money on faded bands who thought they sounded good. Oh T.L was an avid listener. A rocker at heart and even a rockstar in his world though he only would dabble on the strings of a guitar or two, nowhere near master. Oh, But this particular night, his eyes remained on the center stage. He found himself endowed as his eyes remained on the figure, the vocalist of this well known band. He licked his lips as he fathomed the thought of just tearing into the flesh of this male. He could. Easily in fact and before people were to know of what happened T.L would have disappeared. It wouldn’t bother him in the slightest, but he did pay money to watch this concert and he had to say… he was glad. The music was great and he found himself moving his hips ever so slightly but his stare held on to the other’s every motion much like all the other drunk patrons of the concert. The idiots, He would think as he found himself being bumped around by these humans as they formed a mosh pit and began jumping like there was no tomorrow. He moved closer to the stage as green orbs glinted by the flashing lights of the concert hall.

kyo black: Kyo was up on stage doing his best song he had dancing to it this song was the best one he had and every one loved it it was about 12:30 at night still singing but ever time he had his concert he always see"s this same man always watching him it made his heart beat and just sing more all the other they didnt matter but that one guy who was he why does he come to ever concert he has soon after the concert stoped kyo went back stage lighting up a cig calming down and just relax next to one of the back doors he always leaned on when he smoked " why is that same guy always here"kyo asked him self rubbing his head trying to think.

Terrence Law: With ease T.L slipped into the back as Kyo left the stage, trailing him with his hands in his pockets. This was too easy. Casually he walked up to Kyo, a handsome smirk across his lips as his greens eyes looked to him. "You have a light?" he asked him with a smile as he reached in his pockets for a cigarette of his own.

Kyo black: kyo looked up and moved away a bit " how did you get back here and no way you like following me and shit "kyo said glaring at that man " i see you at ever one of my concerts and its freaking me out your like stalking me or some thing"kyo said sticking his tongue out showing his tongue ring.

Terrence Law:He smirked as he shrugged, finding his lighter and just smoking next to this bratty boy. "Is that anyway to speak to an avid fan, Kyo?" He glanced over to this boy before looking ahead. He could take him out right here if he really wanted to, just sink his fangs into him without any provocation, but self control kept this boy still standing. he watched this male, oh he watched him as he flickered that metal ball from his mouth...it brought a vibe to T.L that he was all too familiar with. Taunting it seemed Kyo wanted to play. "I wanted to tell you that your concert was excellent as always..." T.L said with a smirk on his face.

kyo black: kyo looked away smoking his cig " i do what i do its nothing new i been singing since i was 12 years old and how did you get back here eny way "kyo said putting his hand under his shirt looking up at the night sky .

Terrence Law: "You do what you do, huh..." T.L smiled as he shook his head, taking another long hit from his cig. He watched Kyo and shook his head... This brat. "How does an avid fan sneak backstage? Through the door that wasn't locked? What If I were to say I wanted your autograph? What If I wanted a photograph? For someone who gets paid by sold out concerts you sure are cold blooded to a contributor."

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VAMPIREKYOFANG19

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

kyo looked at T.L and luaghed "then id have to give you my autograph and tell you to get lost i dont like being bugged while im not singing its a bother to me yo said taking another drag from his cig then putting it out "you should leave now before i have the gaurds come her you out of here yo said glaring at the T.L then walking away waving his hand at him.