[Kor] Protect The Boss

현애

who fan of HERO Jae Joong?..This the drama he act now ...

Protect-the-Boss02.jpg

o63pK.jpg

Cast

Choi Kang Hee as No Eun Seol

Ji Sung as Cha Ji Heon

Hero Jaejoong as Cha Moo Won

Wang Ji Hye as Seo Na Yoon

Lee Hee Won as Yang Ha Young

Park Young Kyu as Chairman Cha

Cha Hwa Yun as Shin Sook Hee

Kim Young Ok as Mrs. Song

Ha Jae Sook as Lee Myung Ran

Kim Hyung Bum as Secretary Kim

Storyline :

No Eun Seol finally gets a job as a secretary at a law firm after struggling with unemployment, only to fall in love with her boss, Cha Ji Heon, the immature youngest son of a chaebol family.

• Like 4

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 현애

• Ginger

• K

• bldokidoki

Top Posters In This Topic

I am loving this show! So sweet and funny - I was laughing out loud tonight watching the latest episode! Ji Sung - He is so funny - like a great big kid. and Of course Hero is just so beautiful. His acting is good too. I hope it doesn't get sad - I want it to stay at least a little bit funny. I also love the way Choi Kang Hee kicks butt! Heehee

• Like 1

Mu neu nim like Ice cream girl,ice Cream Girl Like Director Cha,and Director Cha Likes Poop Head No Eun Seol lol funny ~~~ Love this scene ..

I know right? So freakin funny - I was afraid I would wake everyone I was laughing so hard. Her dragging him out of bed and out of his room - commenting on the boxer shorts she gave him. So funny- really a good drama.

• Like 1

. .i'm a fan too, wahahahahaha, it's nice to see this thread here, unluckily i can't watch this drama cause it was not yet available in some sites w/ eng subs :((((

wahh!! i love this series~ i was a little iffy at first cuz i've only seen hero and the in-hee bot from personal taste...but now that i've seen ji sung and choi kang hee, i love it~ the storyline is really fresh and funny, too!! i watch it on dramacrazy, too, especially since they always get the raws up really quickly..and i really appreciate how fast the drama is moving, cuz sometimes dramas can be super slow in development..

btw, this is a lil bit off topic, but is ji sung the one in save the last dance? cuz if he is then o, i've seen him act before..?

• Like 1

. .oh i've been also thankful to darkumagon, because of (i think if i remember) Miss Ripley and Sungkyunkwan Scandal, then i continue watching miss ripley in jacinda.org because of the HD quality, and yesterday when i try to look for protect the boss there, it was available only in chinese subtitles,

. .haha, and now that you guys mentioned dramacrazy, thanks guys! :)) (i almost forgot)

. .oh i've been also thankful to darkumagon, because of (i think if i remember) Miss Ripley and Sungkyunkwan Scandal, then i continue watching miss ripley in jacinda.org because of the HD quality, and yesterday when i try to look for protect the boss there, it was available only in chinese subtitles,

. .haha, and now that you guys mentioned dramacrazy, thanks guys! :)) (i almost forgot)

Sungkyunkwan Scandal - Loved it!! Bromance was so fine. Handsome boys looking handsome together - plus they make such great chibi :D

Viki was so fast subbing this episode! Don't read this if you haven't seen it!

Those two fighting is so hilarious!! So sweet and sad this episode! I can't believe that the father isgoing to force them to part! what will happen to him if she is gone? :leaf16:

My reply lost in the move to new server. :( I continue to love this drama. All those grown-ups acting like kids, it's a good thing they have their Grandmother and the sec. to help them out. LOL I have to admit those two fighting and pulling each others hair made me laugh - cute boys brawling Heehee

• Like 1