Hsin gasped. "I like that too. Keep going, don't linger."

Hsin took his chin and his eyes bored into Masato's. "Dear boy."

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Phanto77

Stretch of lips as an answer to the rather mocking way Lou liked the do the foreplay. Masato leaned forth, freeing himself from the man's hand to brush lips against the neck curve going down to the shoulder; hand stroking with rhythmical pace, enough to excite the man but yet not pushing him to orgasm.

- What else you like? - he hummed against Lou's skin.

With his lips to Harukami's neck , Hsin chuckled. "You shouldn't ask me that, dear boy."

Hsin bit down possessively. "Aye, you really shouldn't." Hsin then whispered teasingly, "You may not like my answer."

A slight flinch, he surely answered to the possessive bite. Masato squeezed hand down the organ's base, not hard but enough to make the male groan. It was nice when the one you love marked you, although Haru disliked marks over body. With blue eyes staring forth he grinned,

- Try me.

Hsin took Harukami's face in his hands, gently but firmly. He licked the other man's bottom lip, lapping at the thinness. "Love me, Masato. Love me right. Hurt me, but love me still. Make my pleasure yours and yours mine. But love me, dear boy. And love me right. Or I will hurt you, hate you, and leave you. Forever."

• 3 weeks later...

Harukami felt something force into his core, or better - something ravishing the feelings he has put on hold for so long. The male's blue lagoon softened as his hand gently brushed against Lou's thigh.

- You want my love or my ruthless passion? - a cock of brow completed his rather interesting question that seemed to have a difference between two, but yet..was there really a difference?

Lou touched his forehead to the other man's. "Either. Both."

"Whatever you're willing to give me, dear boy." Hsin took a deep breath. "But don't give me scraps, boy. Whatever you give me.. Must. Be. Whole."

Kiss.

With a release, he loosened the grip around the male's organ; it was just like taken aback. So, Lou knew very well that Haru held back, he knew very well he forced his sickness on knees just to not hurt him - yet ended up doing so.

To be expected, heh.

Masato let a weak chuckle, it was a first time he felt being truly 'cut open' by just such simple words. As the closeness between two cut even shorter, Haru ran his hand upwards to feel Lou's spine. Each curve, each muscle until slender fingers traveled to the nape and settle comfortably for a strong grasp. He surely force Lou to tilt head backwards, pulling the strands of hair abruptly. Instead of his teeth itching to bite at the exposed neck, rather 'his madness' itched. Sinking his teeth, breaking the flesh just to feel the rush of hot blood iron his warm mouth. Even if the other wanted to trash or move, he brought his other arm forth to wrap it around Lou's waist - leaving the male with no persnal space. Between the coldness of wall and the hotness of Haru's front.

Imprisoned.

Hsin gasped as the teeth cut into him, and he ran his nails down the other man's back. He felt the Harukami's muscles, his heartbeat, even the goings on of his soul. Yes, his soul. He very much had one. A redeemable one.

"How generous and... quick. I will not ask you to stop. You will have to choose to stop."

The words really sank in Haru's mind like a thrown dry cloth into a damp space. His jaw relaxed, but yet tongue gently brushed against the wound. Blue eyes slid close, it felt tight in his pants but yet controlled himself as much as he could. For the hand stroking his back seemed to have more power than any other hand that has touched his body. With a retreat of lips he had his lips leveled to Hsin's ear,

- And if I can't stop? You make it sound so easy, taming insanity, flower boy. - his breathing was irregular but voice ever so calm.

Hsin looked in Harukami's soul. He looked deep, caressing his core with his intense gaze. He knew in his heart, deep down, that this man wouldn't hurt him. Not now, not after what they've been through.

"It is easy, dear boy. When that insanity loves me, that insanity will protect me. Preserve me."

He continued in a whisper. "Remember, it is Masato I am with. Not Shougo. Never Shougo. And besides, would Masato let Shougo hurt me?"

The whisper ran like electricity across Masato's core, dived in his conscious to probe and overtake his subconscious. It wasn't anything special - just a whisper, but this male had such a hold of Haru's being. The male felt a throb both in his chest and down between his legs. The mute thoughts of his crashing and clashing. He wanted to take him hard, to ravish each corner and patch of flesh - and then again, he barely kept himself away from being overexcited.

It's been quite some time he lastly ejaculated, not to mention the work put one damn of a pressure over his mind. Now when everything was let down, off shoulders, and all he felt and sensed was Hsin - he really had it impossible. But all he could do was to try and control as much as he could, the urge to stroke the angry organ and come.

With a slight and weak chuckle which was more light a soft sigh, he brushed his lips against the male's earlobe.

- Don't doubt me nor betray me, and you'll never meet Shougo. - his tender voice deepened as lust crawled his spine.

The pants felt so tight against his crotch, he could barely bear the tightness. But even so, hand reached down to caress Hsin's side, as if touching a glass-work. Eyes slid close, as his chin lowered and kissed the male's shoulder, pressing his hips against Lou - it itched and hurt.

He felt Harukami's erection and, boy, was it hard. "Haven't been making sexy times often, have we? Or did we try and…? Eh, we'll fix that in a bit."

Hsin took Masato's body in a tight embrace, grinding himself against the other man's cock. "Sounds a lot like a threat, my dear boy." Hsin chuckled. "And it's insulting that you even have to warn me."

He got closer and whispered in Haru's ear yet again. "I'm a very smart man, remember?" Chuckle.

Hsin then knelt down. "Now lets see to that problem, shall we?" He looked up and have a radiant smile. "Shougo can go fuck himself, it's Masato I want."

Eyelids opened by the sudden statement; was it a tease? His pupils averted to side to eye the male,

"Sounds a lot like a threat, my dear boy. And it's insulting that you even have to warn me."

"I'm a very smart man, remember?"

The chuckle felt like a soft caress against Haru's skin. Indeed, a smart man. If he wasn't the man he was, Haru would never spare the life; actually, he'd never even have stopped killing, for he wouldn't have been caught.

When he was in his trance, captivated by Hsin''s beauty, suddenly the man knelt. Masato couldn't help but stare down, one hand set against the wall, to keep him away from kissing the rough pattern. He didn't expect Lou to move...at least not downwards.

"Now lets see to that problem, shall we?"

Speechless he could only stare. Was it really what he thought? Lou was about to...

Only the thought tugged his strings, making his heartbeat quicken. His free hand reached down, to caress gently a few stands of Lou's silky hair. It felt like the finest silk, smooth and soft. It surely made Haru's mind grow wilder. The small touches, the radiant smile and the feel of Hsin's touches - warmth he always urged.

Hsin couldn't believe he was doing this. He had never done this before, not even with his endless conquests. But he felt like he had to-no- wanted to. He cared for this man, and as the better man, he would make Masato feel better. Harukami was not as complex as everybody made him out to be. He was simple, lovely when he wanted to be. It was Hsin's job to make him always want to be.

Hsin grabbed the other man's buttocks, raking his nails at the plumpness of it. A slap made a reverberating noise, as he imagined the slight pink spreading onto the man's ass.

He then remember the was he sucked on Hershey chocolates. And did just that.

• 3 weeks later...

Reality. Was it?

Masato relaxed his eyes, the glitter of lust numbed from the wetness around his raging organ. His head slightly nodded down, in response to the slippery warmth that kept pushing him to his limits. With lips slightly parted he panted softly the held back groan, one hand reaching to press Lou into it for the so said 'deep experience'.

Haru's palm refused to let the male pull away, but when it felt too tight to even bear, with a frown between his dark brows he tangled fingers around the silky hair to pull Lou by the hair.

- It's.. enough. - his gentle eyes gazed down Hsin with a faint trace of him catching his breath, - Come on, get up and turn around, Lou.

The hand in his hair was a tad painful. It didn't hold the strands whole, but pulled at separate locks, which made it almost unbearable. Hsin gritted his teeth and raised a hand to grip Harukami's wrist and tug at it.

"Something the matter?", he asked in a voice that would make a monk hard.

With the grip around his wrist, Haru's blue eyes sharpened. The sight of Lou on knees and his member right there, a few inches away from the male's mouth - it made it really hard to bear. Masato barely managed to hold back from thrusting his hips abruptly into Lou's sore throat. In fact, he wanted to rock that softness in Hsin's throat raw.

With his dry but yet low voice, which gave the feeling of really being aroused, Masato replied,

- Yes. You know how to pull my strings, that's the matter. - his lips stretched in a plain grin as free hand reached down, stroking gently with fingers Lou under the chin (just like stroking a feline), - Don't torture me, Lou.

Hsin shook the man's hand as he stood up to come face to face with the man's almost pained face. Hsin's expression was unreadable. He looked to the side, then up, then down, then right into Harukami's eyes.

"Your torture at my hands, is it not sweet? A welcomed torture? A wanted torture? One you crave merely because it is I who dishes it out?"

He took a deep breath. "I like to be asked what to do, not told what to do. But" Hsin gave Haru a strong one handed shove then continued, "the things I do for love."

Hsin then turned around, hugging himself tightly.

• 5 weeks later...

Slightly stepping backwards after being pushed, he gazed at the curved figure in front of his eyes. Following each turn and each edge of muscle, the faint and yet the bold curves. Alone it created the sensual atmosphere in the room. Masato smiled faintly as reached both of his palms forth to settle them on each side of Lou's head against the wall.

The heat filled the room with the males' scents, the quickened silence between them opened the chance for brief and butterfly-like touches, body against body.

- And still... - his lips brushed against Lou's earlobe in a sweet gesture for his chest touched Lou's back - ...you do trust me enough to show me your back...

His blue eyes turned gentle when he stated the obvious, somehow making sure it wasn't a dream. One hand traveled down and found its place on the male's hip, gaze falling down between them where the bodies abruptly connected, just by a thrust. Masato's forehead touched the other male's shoulder, resting there for a bit.

- ...Tight as ever..

Hsin couldn't breathe. He couldn't fucking breathe. Fuck him. Fuck him for thinking he can have Hsin whenever he wanted.

He finally could catch his breath. "You bastard. You domineering, brutish, conniving bastard." He thrashed about, despite the pain. "Of course, I'm tight, you cretin."

With the movements inside him, he grunted. He grunted and grunted, maybe yelped at the really sharp ones. Soon his grunts turned to whimpers and even, strangely, moans. It hurt, it fucking hurt, but it was pleasure as well. "Yo…" a pained moan interrupted his speech. "You couldn't have prepared me, at least?"

Hsin reached back, pushing at Harukami's abdomen, hoping to get him to ease up a little.

The long haired male completely abandoned the cold touch of the wall before them, to capture each arm of Lou's. With a strong but yet out of indifference grasp, he held the male's arms for both balance and to stop him from trashing around. When the other calmed down or at least could catch his breath, Harukami lifted his top to pull the arms along and make the other bend over even more.

The curses which escaped Lou's lips somehow caressed in a sick way Masato's pride. A strong willed mind was moaning despite the insults just right before him. But he had to keep focus, else would end this way too early. Haru slid his eyes close, slightly frowning. It was hard to resist the heat coming from Lou, the damp heat.

- You didn't...ask for it, Lou.. - teasing pretty much, Masato rephrased some of his inner desires. If he could make only once the male ask for something, something different from a darned blowjob. Would be the pure bliss.

The panic that gripped Hsin right then was out of nowhere and very surprising. He hated being restricted, tied down, constrained. He froze and stopped his fidgeting. "Masato. Do what you want," Hsin's breathy voice was shaking, "just please let go of me."

After a long pause, he said, "Please."

Hsin felt a migraine coming. It happened when he fucked that kinky chick, and he let her tie him down, because he was mesmerized by her tits. He felt when the fucker that was fucking him wrapped his shirt around his wrists and broke down the doors to his psyche. And even worse, his damn eyes started to pool with tears. Great. Just fucking great.

"A..ask for it? I thought that went without saying. Or do you do this with all your lovers, hurting them?" Remembering the man with him was a killer, he continued. "Nevermind, don't answer that."

Hsin wondered if Harukami hurting him was a withdrawal symptom from the fact that he hasn't killed for pleasure since he met him. Flattered as he may be at changing a cold hearted killer, pain was not something he enjoyed and if hurting him was Harukami's Freudian sublimation, then things needed to be straightened out.

His chin gestured for a side tilt, it was something new. No matter how and where, Lou never completely lost it in the past. Not to the point of fidgeting and begging about. Haru loosened his grip but didn't let go after all. He was a doctor, in fact a claimed genius, of course he could notice each disturbance in the human's body. If Lou was for the mind's healthy, then Masato would proudly claim the position for the heart's health.

The stretch of lips came naturally when he lowered down to bury himself even deeper,

- It's me, Lou. Harukami Masato. Your patient and your lover. I am not your client, nor your enemy. - his voice took on a gentler note, talking to the male who was going through a rather painful "exercise" plus a probable trauma. - And I wouldn't hurt you.

One of his arms let go to assure his word, reaching for the male's chin and shifting his body length up to lean against Masato's chest. Lips gently found their rightful place against Lou's neck.