Wild Adapter Anime (2014)

Emo-Lightning-No.6

Finally!! It's out

:D

I know many of you guys heard the news of a new release for this, so here it is..

Although it was announced to be a 2 OVA's anime, they just aired the first episode now..

So, I'll ask you guys to enjoy this and please stay tuned to get the other episode directly when it's out ^w^

WildAdaptor_zps7bf591c7.jpg

Alternative Titles

English: Wild Adapter

Japanese: ワイルドアダプター

Synopsis:

Makoto Kubota wandered through life, not taking things too seriously or looking too deep within himself. His job as the head of the Izumo Group's youth gang kept him pleasantly occupied with yakuza wars, mahjong and assassinations... Until the day he stumbled upon a strange drug called Wild Adapter that produces bizarre side-effects—including death. Forever changed, Kubota becomes entangled with a drifter named Minoru Tokito, and the two form an unlikely companionship that draws them deeper into the mystery of Wild Adapter...

(Source: Tokyopop)

Type: OVA.

Episodes: 2.

Aired: Mar 26, 2014 to Nov 27, 2014.

Producers: Anpro.

Genres: Action, Comedy, Mystery, Drama, Shounen Ai.

Duration: ~26 min. per episode.

Opening Theme: "Hyouryuusha (漂流者)" by Toshiyuki Morikawa & Hideo Ishikawa.

Ending Theme: "Kaleidoscope (カレイドスコープ)" by Toshiyuki Morikawa & Hideo Ishikawa.

Download Wild Adapter:

OVA 1*

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

*To unzip OVA1, download all parts and unzip just part 1

P.S: I thought I might upload the old 2 OVA's of this anime, so please look forward to it..

Also don't forget, this is only the 1st new OVA so stay tuned for the 2nd (which is not known yet when it's gonna be out!!) and enjoy ^w^

For download re-upload requests, post

so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Emo-Lightning-No.6

• zackh

• KatieMH25!

• fullmoonhearts

As Promised Guys!!

:D

Here are the 2 OVA episodes of the old Wild Adapter, also known as ( Araiso Private High School Student Council Executive Committee ):

Enjoy and stay tuned for the last/second episode of the new version at some day of this year ^w^

you are awesome for providing the links for this!! I'm looking forward to watching it (its about time they had a BL anime out since No.6, I hope they do a sequel to No.6 because even though the manga cant be finished, the plot for continuing on could be obvious, i.e, some government official or royal family member makes trouble regarding the political nature of the City which causes riots and Shion ends up in the middle of it and just so happens to get reunited with Nozumi "rat" lol)

PS I didnt know there was already an OVA out for wild adapter, so this is the remake?

... thank u for ur support. actually the No.6 anime is my favorite. it's even in my name... btw, i provided a link for No.6 anime u can check it out in this site. another note, the Wild Adapter anime is not that much yaoi also the old and the new versions have different story even though they r not long only 2 eps :D... anyway, enjoy it ^w^

You're welcome!! :) Yes I did notice that, No.6 is one of my favourite animes too, I think the art and music gives me a good feeling every time I watch it! Awww, well I hope Wild Adapter is a little BL? otherwise why call it BL if its not??

it has a bit of that feeling. actually it's more shounen & shounen-ai than BL.. just watch it,

and tell me what u think ;)

Okay, I've just finished watching it, you're right, its got more of a story plot than I thought but it feels like it was aired in the middle of a plot, instead of the beginning, do you know what I mean? Somehow it reminds me of Mirage of Blaze but without the reincarnation aspect to it lol Cant reveal too much here but the main men seem to like each other? Anyways, They'll have to do more than two OVAS, they just have to!!!

... I got ur point and tht's true. Actually i got the same point here and that led me to the conclusion of wanting more ova's or a clearer plot at least in the anime... anyway, as u said we can't reveal too much so let it be at this ^w^

• 3 weeks later...
Okay, I've just finished watching it, you're right, its got more of a story plot than I thought but it feels like it was aired in the middle of a plot, instead of the beginning, do you know what I mean? Somehow it reminds me of Mirage of Blaze but without the reincarnation aspect to it lol Cant reveal too much here but the main men seem to like each other? Anyways, They'll have to do more than two OVAS, they just have to!!!

Well, Tokito being kidnapped and Kubota rescuing him is where the latest volume of the manga left off before the mangaka's hiatus. There were chapters released after the latest volume, but only in magazines, not in proper volumes. So I think, now that the mangaka is continuing the series, this is a kind of refresher for those who've read the series up to the latest volume. Especially since it's been around six years since the mangaka went on hiatus.

I also think they chose to turn this story arc into an OVA because it's a key point in Tokito and Kubota's relationship. You can sort of see it when Kubota says he can't let go of Tokito, yet.

There will probably only be two episodes in order to explain this story arc, but I also hope there will be more OVAs in future.

Sorry for rambling!

-san.. thank u for the enlightenment.. i didn't know most of the thing that u said so i kinda liked what u said.. also i agree with u.. since we can't reveal too much, i only hope they make more though they only announced it to be 2 ova's T_T

P.S: no need to be sorry. u r welcome to say or do anything at anytime ^w^

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the upload... I wish Kazuya Minekura would continue the manga. Not just W.A but Saiyuki as well.The last major announcement about the mangaka is about her jaw cancer operation and that was years ago..

-san.. you are welcome, but am sorry to say that am not so informed about the manga since i don't read it.. but anyway, i'll hope that it will continue so u can be glad with it ^w^

• 4 weeks later...

-san.. waiting patiently for the new OVA XD

Also, the old OVA's are quite amusing so enjoy ^w^

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I already download the first ova, when i'm going to download the continuation i confuse.. Is the araiso file two was the continuation of the WA1?

-san.. Unfortunately there's still no site which has the 2nd OVA uploaded...

I'm still waiting for it and for sure i'll post it once it's ready. thank you for your patience ^w^