The funniest yaoi anime you've ever seen

Rei

I've just seen a thread "Most depressing yaoi anime?" and I thought I should open one about the funniest yaoi anime.

which is the funniest yaoi anime you've ever seen?

for me is definitely Koisuru Boukun the ova it was just so sweet and funny! :leaf4:

• Like 2

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• 현애

• Myrk

• Tsetsua

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For me it's Koisuru Boukun! It is so funny to see Senpai's reaction either when Morinaga is with him and tries different things with him... or when Mor dissapeared and he was worried and didn't want to admit it :hamtaro-005 (5):

• Like 1

I would have to say Gravitation.

It's just a riot! Spirit releases. Random gunfire. Bazookas. Multiple personalities. Deranged popstar turning into a flying squirrel. Kumagurou beam! BDSM dream sequence. Twitching scenes. Hypertastic dialogues.

You can never go wrong with Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~~~ ♥ ♥ ♥

Gravitation is also one of my most favorite anime and the one I have written so many fanfics for.

• 2 weeks later...

well i would agree about gravitation and junjou romantica but i would also have to add a mini manga called okusan no mousouteki nichijou. it's uber funny, theres only 8 chapters that i am aware of but most places only have the first 4. but it's funny! :msn_red_fox 2

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Junjou Romantica (its my first) all the couples are funny

Kachou no Koi (i wanna more T_T)

i also think Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi is funny :D

i gotta say junjou romantica is the funnist yaoi anime i've ever seen

it cracks me up

a real laugh ur ass off animefoxy4

• 2 months later...

Oooh... so hard to decide. The top five would have to be Junjou Romantica, Koisuru Bokuun, FAKE, Gravitation and Sex Pistols in no particular order.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have to agree with everyone here on Gravitation and Junjo Romantica but there were some funny moments in Princess Princess, Fake and Papa Kiss In the Dark as well.

• 3 weeks later...