Love Impact Walkthrough

Amander123

Love Impact Guide /Walkthrough

1-Talk to Hisoka.

-"But my home is beautiful too", "Do you want to come and see?", "I only want to be with you".

2- Watch tv alone (you'll see a program about how to cheat playing poker

3-Talk to Hisoka.

-"Would you let me read with you?", "I want to know you better".

4-Look at the poker game in the table

5-Talk to Hisoka and ask him to play with you. Then tell him you want his jacket. If you have watched the tv program, Tsuzuki will cheat and win.

6-Go to the kitchen and bake a pie. The recipe is in one of Hisoka kun's books (you must search the book until you find it). But in the recipe you'll read "Two spoons of sugar if you like it sweet". Remember that Hisoka doesn't like very sweet things, so only one spoon will be ok. If you did it perfect, he'll tell you it's good. Thank him for helping you.

7-Talk to Hisoka.

-"Then I'll come and live with you", "You definitely have good points",

8-Go to the bed, try it, but don't sleep

9-Talk to Hisoka.

-"I dreamt about you", "I'm confused about my feelings about you", "maybe you are like a brother"

10-Go and sit to the easy chair in the bedroom. You'll find Hisoka's diary there. Read it several times until Hisoka notices about it. Then try to make it up with him.

11-Play the magical rubii -rabbits game and get the ending (I know it’s hard, you must be patient). Tip: press Enter for bunnies. Also it doesn't matter which bunny, after about 10 times, you get it.

12-Talk to Hisoka. There are some ways to do it well, one of them is:

-"What kind of games do you like?", "Not even falling in love?"

13-Go outside with Hisoka. Walk to the very top-left of the screen, and continue walking to the top of the screen.

-"Aren't you cold?", "Because we look like a couple?"

14-In the house again, it's night already. Save your game (in the radio) and then turn on the tv and watch it with Hisoka kun. -hold his hand, hold him, caress his hair.

15- "............", "tell him my feelings", "I love you hisoka", touch and kiss him, -----> ero ending.

• Like 15

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amander123

• redsalt79

• Otaku93

• Emo-Lightning-No.6

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

wohoooo.. thanks a lot for this. I was looking all over the place for it. Just a question, in this route all the pictures are shown or there are other routes with different pictures? Because I couldn't find their CG so please help me with this!

Thanks a lot again ^w^