Sebastian's New Master (Alice+Kira 18+)

KiraMidnight

1255a0d307d000_full.jpg

Name: Akira Midnight

Personality: He can be difficult at times, but not all the time. He has tmes when he can be rather sweet, and he's pretty caring when he has to be, but he has a deep fear of the dark...and spiders.....

Background: His parents abonden him at an orphanage as a child, and the kids were mean to him, always judging him on his apperance and his kindness. After he got to be 10 he ran away from the oraphanage and lived upon the streets, where for the moment he still resides. He steals without getting cought, but he only steals things that wont be missed, if money, he only steals a small bit, which he uses for food, clothing, and blankets. One day he somehow met up with Sebastian and made his deal with him, his mark showing on his hand, mirroring Sebastian's.

(@Alice Michaelis Do you want to start the day he met Sebastian or after?)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alice Michaelis

• KiraMidnight

We know Sebastian's personality. (Do you still want me to put it up? And I was thinking maybe Sebastian caught him stealing from him but decides to take him in then makes a contract with him. Also could you go on the cat so I could IM you thanks!)

(Works for me and just private message me cause I never can get on the chat on my cell phone I'll start though)

Akira yawned sleepily as he stretched. He was hungry...he hadn't eaten the night before so he really needed food. He checked his pillow, which was made of a old discarded pillow case and filled with newspaper and. He didn't find any money and sighed.

"Well....it's either I pick from the garbage or I steal from someone....."

He thought hard about what he was going to do and decided to steal...he didn't want to be sick again...

He got up and hid in the ally way looking for victims.

As he did so he noticed a man dressed very nicely. He figured he was very rick. His long black hair and red eyes enchanted Akira a bit. But his clothes was what made him a victim. His long black tail coat and white shirt and the gloves to match it all with what seemed like dress shoes....he definitely had to be loaded with cash...

As he watched the man walk he snuck behind him and bumped into him rather gently, successfully getting a bit of the money from the man's pocket before acting the part of the apologizing stranger. He quickly pulled away and bowed

"I'm sorry!"

He apologized and dashed off past Sebastian, and back into the alley to count the money he had got

• 1 month later...

I noticed this kid who bumped into me. Most likely to pick pocket some money. I follow him into he alley.

"Hey why did you steal money from me?" I ask in a scolding tone; I study the boy. He has such smooth and deep almost Carmel colored eyes. I find myself getting lost in them then shake my head to rid myself of the though.

"Look it's not good to steal. Give me the money back and we will just pretend this never happened. You know what we're in London I know a good little restaurant not too far from here. I'll take you to get lunch okay?" I say and look down at the boy who was counting the money he pinched off of me. He looks about 17 but I think he's in his early 20's. He's not bad looking at all in fact h- No Sebastian not this again stop.

"So what do you say?" I ask and wait for his answer holding my hand out for the money or his hand no the money. Stop Sebastian. With on e of my hands on my hip but not in a feminine way(standing strait).

(My replies may be slow. My phone is shut off so the only way for me to reply is on my computer. Welcome back :) )

I gasped in surprise at how the man had approached me. I had never had anyone realize I stole from them....this was a very unexpected turn of events. But at the mention of free food I nodded, agreeing to the man's words. I looked at his gloved hand and for the first time I smiled at this. I placed my hand in his and pulled myself from the ground. Letting go of his hand I put the money in my place

"Sorry...."

I shrugged apologetically.

"Stealing is all I know.....that or digging threw garbage....forgive me....but yes, I'd love some real food!"

I smiled a very sweet smile, not one of my usual rehearsed smiled that I use when I steal, but a real smile....maybe for once someone will be nice to me....I hope

I feel my face heat up as he placed his hand in mine. I helped him up then placed the coins in my pouch. He smiles up at me and for some I reason I feel the inclination to hug him. He has a beautiful smile; I look away before my face turns red. What the hell is up with me today?

"Damn it what the hell?!" I curse in an ancient language so he can't understand.

"Well let's go and gets some food then." I say and look at him; studying his features. He is quiet attractive. No, no more of this.

I smiled sweetly and nodded, getting ready to leave. I looked down at my tattered clothing, and in my mind I sighed, looking at the man before me, and back down at myself....what would people think...seeing a man that looked like a nobleman and a street rat together? It slightly haunted my mind but I shook it off quickly, I am too hungry to think about looks for now...I scolded myself as I looked into the man's beautiful eyes

"U-um....I'm Akira....by the way."

I spoke softly

I accidentally read the boys thoughts curious about the troubled aura. I snapped my fingers and he clothes were changed into a nice suit the fit hi remarkably well and he was cleaned and hair brushed.

"Shall we?" I asked and gestured towards the street.

"Kira?" I ask then blush hearing one last thought before I closed off the connection, he thinks I have beautiful eyes......

"My names Sebastian." I say and peck him on the cheek lightly because I kinda wanted to but also to see his reaction.

"Well let's go." I say and wink at him giving one of my signature smirks.

I am surprised by the sudden change of my cloths and when he said my name....it sent shivers threw my body, but not bad shivers...it made me feel shy. As I heard his name it made me smile, I like that name...

After Sebastian kissed my cheek I could tell my cheeks turned a crimson color, and I felt as if I could faint. I had never had someone get that close to me.....wow his lips ars soft, I thought to myself before following him, loving his smile.

This man....he's very odd.....but not in a bad way.....he's really handsome and seems very polite.....but why did he come after me?

I pull myself from my thoughts and stand by Sebastian's side smiling

I chuckle at the boy blushing before me and catch him staring at me occasionally. I chuckle at him and start walking towards the restaurant "the Emily." They have expectable food although I don't need to eat. I used to work as a chef here when I first came to the mortal realm.

I follow calmly, smiling happily because for once I don't look like a rat...I can't help the urge, when Sebastian isn't looking I sniff myself, wondering if I smell bad.....?

I shrug softly and continue walking next to Sebastian, still stealing glances at the man every so often

I finally relax noticing the boy, I mean Kira calmed down. I notice that he keeps stealing glances so I look at him and our eyes meet. I blush lightly but don't look away.

I gasp slightly and quickly look down. I feel embarrassed and shy for some unknown reason.....how can he do this to me....how can he make me feel so shy and I barely know him. I spot a cat and quickly I dash towards it and pick it up.

"Hey Coco! How are you and your kittens?"

I ask excitedly. The cat meows a few times and I giggle

"That's good....very good!"

I hold the cat close to me, a smile evident on my face

I blush at realizing how cute he is and pick up a kitten. It licks my face and I giggle. "Hey there little one." I say and she snuggles my neck sitting on my shoulder.

I smiled more and walk back over to Sebastian.

"That kitten is one of this cat's daughters. She's old enough to be on her own but her parents trail her everywhere."

I pet the kittens head softly and smile more

"Sorry...cat's are my favorite animals...when its really cold at night a lot of them will come and curl against me to try to keep me a little warmer..."

I blush and look down at the kitten to look away.

"That's okay cats are my favorite animal as well." I say and cuddle her with my head and accidentally nuzzle your hand without noticing it.

I blush darkly and smile at you, thinking about how soft your skin is.

"Shall we eat, Sebastian?"

I ask quietly, keeping the shyness out of my voice as much as possible. I move a strand of my hair behind my ear and look up at the sun...it's beautiful today...

"What do you say if we just skip the lunch?" I ask and stop pulling you into an alleyway to talk to you.

"I would much rather go somewhere else, somewhere a little more private.." I say trying to see if you will get the point.

"I'll even cook." I say and peck you on the cheek but you turn and I accidentally kiss you on the lips, but I don't break away I just stay still. Frozen in place with wide eyes.

I freeze too,y face redder then your eyes and my heart beating fast. I had never kissed anyone...and never been kissed by anyone. I didn't know what to do, but I already knew I'd agree to what he said, trying to understand why he wanted to be in private

Slowly I mirror your actions. Wrapping my arms softly around your waist and closing my eyes. This was new to me, this strange feeling I'm experienceing.

I notice your accelerated heart beat and a different emotion coming from you but I can't place it. I nearly chuckle softly into the kiss not worrying about it, just enjoying it, then chuckle again a little lighter at how it tickled. I take your arms and wrap them around my neck. I hold you closer to me and the wind around us picks up. I move us further out of sight and concentrate hard. "Don't let go no matter what." I say in a low serious tone, it comes out more husky and sexy then I intended but still serious. The wind focuses around you and I then we are shot through what almost feels like a portal, it's cold and I wrap my arms around you more to keep you warm. The feeling is like we are floating but moving fast, almost as if on a high speed conveyer belt. For what seems like minutes we stay this way. Although it's only a matter of seconds. We are teleported to my home, we are in the foyer. It isn't a mansion but it has two stories; 4 bedrooms 5 1/2 baths, kitchen, dining room, foyer, living room (parlor room), two studies, game room (Billiards room), library, 2 unused small rooms that I sort of use for storage, a music room and small ball room. I break the kiss and look down at you with the corners of my mouth tugging up in a small smile. I try and I hide it the best I can, I like holding you and the feeling of you against me with your arms laced around my neck. My cheeks are dusted a light pink at the realization of the thought.

I look around softly. Confused and a bit dazed as to what just happened. I look up at you and smile at your pink cheeks. I think to myself how beautiful you are when blushing. And soon realize I'm blushing too...I feel embarassed amd shy now but I hide it well. I can't hide the fact that this place and how we got here confuses me. Its very beautiful....and secretally I love it

"This is my place; I teleported us here. I'll explain everything later." I say and see you looking down sort of shy. I tilt your chin up and tilt my head to the side questioningly.

"You okay?" I ask and wait about two seconds then kiss you a little roughly then before and run my tongue across your bottom lip teasingly.

I gasp slightly, my lips parting in response to my small gasp. I had no idea that this place was his....its beautiful.....and I sort of feel out of place, but I don't really mind it, I truly love it