❦Pride & Prejudice❦ One on One / ♥Titanic♥ One on One

kittypanda

Okay so ever since I watched Pride & Prejudice with my boyfriend a few weeks ago, I wanted to do that into a story but than I thought... Why not an role play? Of course it would have my and yours spin on it.~ ^-^ Also the reason why I picked to want to role play the Titanic is because that is one of my favorite movies and not just because of that but it has a wonderful plot and is based off of a real live ship that did hit an ice burg. Oh, and one more thing I will be taking up other roleplay offers as well.~ ^-^ So, here are a few that I will do as well.~

Side Idea's~~

1. Fast n' Furious

2. Convict x Convict or Police Detective x Lover x Mass Murder (One sided for the police detective's lover and Mass Murder.)

3. Kidnapper x victim

4. Incubus x Priest's Son

5. Arrange Marriage (Between two princes)

6. Mpreg / crossdressing (could be for anything)

Anyways those are just some of the one's that I will do on the side. ^-^ So if you guys have any questions about the two main ones that I want to do than you can post on here or pm me~ ^-^ I hope you roleplay with you guys~

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kittypanda

• ukemextreme

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Well I kind of wanted to do the titanic one, actually. ^-^ I hope that's alright with you.

, Well we could have one of the passengers being from a rich family who is going on a business trip for his parents company while the other is a worker on the ship who bumps into the rich male and at first the worker is kind of flirty with the rich male who at first doesn't really care but after a few more times of running into each other he starts to like him a little. Hmm... It will be a slow start. But that's the best I can come up with from my tired mind... >.

, Lol~ That's okay I don't mind being the flirty one~ ^-^ If that makes you feel more comfortable?

• 2 weeks later...

: Nah it's fine- I've been very busy too. And hehehe, it will be fun~ ^-^ Oh! Um, do you want to make the thread or should I?

hey hey. i'm sorry i replied just now. i've been very busy with something. i had a bad grade and it seems i can't keep up. i'm really really sorry. i really want to do this rp but i can't now ;n;