A Photo For Now, A Memory Forever (Bellala99 and Bikky)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Bikky's character:

Name: Shinji Kujo

Role: Seme

Shinji was rumored to be a delinquent in school whereas in fact, he is kind. It is because the way he looks at others and the way he grins is beyond what you call 'gentle'. He does have few friends, but those people are weird and forgotten in the school.

8c244eb9be795c930180e67b0aafa210.jpg

Bellala99's character

Name: Tsuki Lanae

Role: Uke

Tsuki has few passions, and one of them is photography. He always carries around his camera, in case he gets a chance to take a nice photo of something. He's quite messy and a bit irresponsible, but otherwise a person who gets along with basically anyone- and loves kids.

VY2+20343867++Cpia.jpg

Tsuki hummed softly to himself as he walked through the streets until he reached his destination - his house. With a grin on his face, the man pressed the doorbell and immediately took his camera into hands, ready to take a picture once the door opened.

Of whom he was going to take the picture? Of course, the man he loved the most - his husband. The photographer glanced at the ring on his left hand and let out a soft smile. It fit there so well... It looked so nice, too!

And another reason for the picture - no matter what people said, Shinji was the most beautiful man for him. If he could, Tsuki would take pictures of him all the time! Who cared what others thought? After all, his love was for him and him only.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Ero Gaki

Shinji suddenly leaped out of the couch as soon as he heard a doorbell. He immediately turned off the television that was set on a cooking channel. He was actually learning to cook everyday, since he wanted to be helpful to his husband.

He was so close to opening the door, but he noticed that he wasn't wearing any shirt. His well-shaped torso and his abs were definitely visible, but he didn't want to keep his man waiting outside, so he turned the doorknob.

The creaking sound of the door was heard, and the sunlight made his eyes suddenly squint. Due to that, he leaned his arm on the side of the door frame and used the other hand to cover the sunlight.

And then he saw a camera lens in front of him. He immediately smiled. "Welcome back."

Tsuki grinned widely when the door opened... And made his jaw drop slightly. Gosh, no matter how many times he'd seen his husband like this, it always surprised him, and to be honest, aroused him. As a photographer, the young male knew how to appreciate everything and anything he saw. And Shinji... Shinji would always be one he'd appreciate the most.

Click. The sound of a camera taking a picture could be heard when Tsuki pressed that button. With a small chuckle, he put the camera down and instead wrapped his arms tightly around the other's neck, smiling widely as he pressed their lips together for a soft kiss.

“It's good to be home~“ Tsuki said with a smile as he rested his head against Shinji's chest. “I took such a good photo today! You know that sakura park, right? Today there was a family of ducks there! I actually managed to take a few photos of the ducklings, too! Look~“ The man said happily as he took the camera back into his hands and began showing the pictures to his husband - most were of little animals... Or kids.

Shinji smiled widely as he saw Tsuki eagerly show the pictures he took professionally. Shinji can already live with just that smile his husband has. It never fails to make Shinji satisfied.

"They are cute. I really do not care much about ducklings, but it's cute to see them with their family. The kids are cute too, especially that you took the pictures." Shinji replied as he continued to pay attention to the pictures his husband showed to him. "But really, Tsuki. You do not need to take a picture of me everytime you enter the house." Shinji then chuckled. It was like an everyday routine for them. Sure, he liked for their lovey-dovey activities to continue but as the time passed by, he found it unnecessary already.

But if it makes Tsuki smile wider, then he'll let it pass.

Shinji returned Tsuki's gentle kiss a while ago. He kissed him passionately, and when he withdrew, he gripped Tsuki's wrist softly. "It's best if we go inside. I made a simple dish when you were out. You want to try it?" Shinji asked as he with confidence. Of course he will, it's a rarity for him to cook.. 'successfully'.

Tsuki blinked a few times and puffed out his cheeks as he huffed. "You could at least say that you cared even a little..." He mumbled out under his nose with a cute pout on his face. The younger man put away his camera and lightly stuck his tongue out for the other. "Meanie!" He said with the same pout, though clearly, it was simply a tease.

He rolled his unusual-colored eyes as he huffed. "I do need to take pictures every day! You look different each time... Your expression, your clothes, the way you stand- it's all different and I want to be able to remember it no matter what!"

The photographer sighed softly and blinked as he tilted his head to one side. Slowly, a smile spread over his face and he nodded eagerly, grabbing onto his lover's hand. "Of course I want to try~! What did you make?" Tsuki asked excitedly as he let out a hum, already trying to step inside the house... He was starting to feel hungry, actually.

When Shinji saw Tsuki's cute, pouting face, what he thought about 'But if it makes Tsuki smile wider, then I'll let it pass.' a while ago drifted apart. 'Ah, I can also live with this cute, pouting face.'

"You know, sometimes, you should also ask me to take a photo of you. I wouldn't want it to be me always. If I look different every single day, then you should first look at yourself. You also turn cuter every single day." Shinji said as he chuckled. For him, it was a true compliment, an expression of showing his love to his husband, but he made it sound like he was teasing him.

"Right. I change every day. I turn creepier every single day." He added as he rubbed the back of his head.

When they were both inside their home, Shinji immediately proceeded to the Kitchen and prepared everything. He set up two plates, a pair of spoon and fork, and he made sure that the dish he just made still looked okay and that it doesn't need any re-heating.

Tsuki couldn't help the slight, rosy blush that appeared on his cheeks from his husband's words. "Shut up..." He muttered out in embarrassment as he looked away, lightly nibbling on his lower lip. Was Shinji teasing him? Oh, of course he was! And, well, Tsuki wasn't really disliking it... He enjoyed it, to be honest.

A soft chuckle left the man's mouth at the other's comment. "Nope, to creepy at all~ Well, unless you're angry or tired... Then, kindda yeah. Otherwise, you're the most perfect human on Earth!~" He said merrily as he grinned widely and lightly pecked Shinji's cheek.

Tsuki smiled widely as he plopped down on the chair in the kitchen and set his camera aside for the moment. "Can you get some some tea? The one from the pink jar with flowers?" Tsuki asked with a chuckle - he had a kind of an obsession with teas... He had at least thirty kinds, and he could remember where each one was put. "Two sugars please~" The man hummed out as he grinned and rested his head on his hands as he looked at his husband.

Maybe now was the time to ask?

"Don't go as far as calling me perfect, Tsuki. I mean, I am having troubles on picking up a job because I can't really handle my face expressions. But don't worry about it, I'll work hard to be the best husband for you and only you." Shinji sincerely said as he did what he was told.

He poured some tea powder and two spoonfuls of sugar from the pink jar on Tsuki's favorite porcelain tea cup and prepared the rest of the procedures in making a tea. He really can't make any tea for Tsuki if Tsuki won't state from what jar it is. Tsuki is very fond of teas and Shinji isn't very familiar with them. After mixing the finished product using a teaspoon, he placed the tea cup on its matching saucer and placed it on the table.

"You look happier today, Tsuki. I can't get enough of seeing you like this every day." Shinji then kissed Tsuki's forehead. "Enjoy then."

Tsuki sighed and rolled his eyes as he shook his head. “Hey, for now the money I get is completely okay for us both!“ Unless there would be another family member... “Besides, that way I might not find you every time I come back home...“ The photographer muttered out with a pout as he looked up at the other a bit sadly.

When the cup of tea was placed in front of him, Tsuki let out a soft smile and closed his eyes as the other kissed his forehead. Such a nice, soft feeling... The pink-haired male sighed softly as he stared at the cup and let out another soft smile at what Shinji said.

“Hey... Look, this might sound sudden, but...“ He bit his lower lip slightly as he slowly breathed out. “What would you think about adopting a child?“ Tsuki asked softly as he glanced at the dark-haired male a bit shyly. “I mean... I've been thinking about this for a long time... I really want to grow a child, the two of us!“ Tsuki asked softly as he looked at the other with a timid smile.

Shinji smiled when he heard how the other muttered. So cute.Shinji sat across Tsuki and he placed his elbow on the table and rested his chin on his palm. "But I don't want to keep relying on you. I'll try to find some job soon. Even Online Jobs are alright, as long as I can give a share. We are family afterall."

Shinji just sat quietly. Whenever Tsuki drinks his tea at his leisure, Shinji would just stare at him until he finishes his cup or that if he feels like it, he may start a conversation. It was his habit already, and it makes him happy that Tsuki feels relaxed everytime he drinks the tea Shinji made for him.

Staring just like that, Shinji heard what Tsuki suddenly brought up. Shinji's eyes widened, and his arms laid on the table. "Adopt a child?" Shinji repeated. He was clearly surprised about what Tsuki just said. Shinji's life was already perfect. Well, except being jobless, it is. With Tsuki loving him unconditionally, he can never ask for more. He thought that his everyday routine will continue. Staying at home, doing the household chores, learning to cook, making his husband's tea, and being captured in a photo.

Because of what Tsuki just said, those routines will change.

"Darling, I'm kind of bad on handling children. They're scared of me, and I do not have any experience in handling them. I sure wanted to have one too. It'll be great if we adopt one so that we'll truly become a real family, but I'm kinda reluctant about it." He answered with a guilty face. He couldn't look straight at Tsuki's eyes.

Tsuki nodded slightly, the same shy smile on his face. Of course, the smile slowly disappeared as his husband continued talking - making it rather clear that adopting a child was pretty much out of the question right now. His mood dropped slightly before he let out a sad smile and shook his head.

"It's okay, I was just suggesting anyway." His voice betrayed him. It was filled with honest sadness as he stared at the cup of tea and sighed. And there he was, thinking that Shinji would agree for sure... Growing a child together - it was like the last step needed for a family to Tsuki.

His pink eyes were now only looking at the cup of tea as he breathed out softly, upset about the fact... Even if his husband explained very well just why he didn't want kids, he couldn't help it. Imagining a cute little girl or boy running around the house, laughing and just being happy - the mere idea of it warmed Tsuki's heart. He truly wanted a child...

Seeing that sad expression on the face of the person that he loves just shook Shinji's world. How could he do that to his cheerdul husband? He was a fraud, he thought. It was truly a rare scene- to hear Tsuki talk with such melancholic voice, it was truly worst. Shinji always promised that whenever somebody makes his Tsuki sad, he'll dtag that somebody for a special lesson.

What big words he had.

His heart went limp. His energy was lost. He really was an evil husband.

But he should take back what he just caused. Taking an action, Shinji immediately stood up and went towards his husband's back. He took Tsuki into his arms from behind with a guilty expression.

"I'm sorry Tsuki. On the second thought, I'll agree on that. I'll try my best to be the best dad there ever is. Just please.. don't be sad. I'm not only doing this for your sake, but for both of us- as a family." Shinji softly said as he held the other tighter.

It will be a big challenge for him, but he will definitely die inside if he continues to see that pained look a bastard like him put in Tsuki's beautiful face.

Tsuki let out a soft sigh as he bit down on his lower lip before taking another sip of the delicious tea - just before his husband stood up. The younger male set his cup down as he looked at him and let out a soft, a bit sad smile when he was in Shinji's arms - the warmth always calmed him and made him happy no matter what- especially when the other was still bare-chested.

His eyes widened when he heard what the other said. He quickly turned around and stared at the taller male before tightly wrapping his hands around his neck and pulling him down for a happy, cheerful kiss. All his sadness was suddenly gone as he held the other close, with tears gathering in his eyes.

The tears weren't from sadness - far from that, actually. They were like drops of pure happiness as he broke the kiss and let out a soft chuckle. "You sure? I-I mean, are you really?... Ah, whatever!" The man said with a laugh escaping his mouth as he kissed his husband again as a small tear rolled down his cheek. He couldn't even hold it in... He truly was a happy idiot at times.

Shinji was kind of nervous. Will Tsuki's smile return after doing that thing? A simple hug wouldn't really suffice, and his only trump card was his words. If those words wouldn't work, then he'll live in vain everyday. His nervousness began to fade when he felt Tsuki move to face him.

Shinji felt something warm pecked on his lips and he knew well what that was. It was a kiss from his husband, a thing that will always make him happy. He felt happy when Tsuki's sad face gradually turned into that of a happy one, and he thanked himself inside for doing the right thing. But he'll truly lecture himself later for making Tsuki sad.

By agreeing to adopt a child, Shinji made Tsuki happier compared to the rest of the things he did for Tsuki to be happy. In fact, it maybe was the thing that made Tsuki happiest. Tsuki's tears explained everything to Shinji. Shinji couldn't help but kiss him back, this time, more passionately than before. "Yes. Really. I'll be working hard to be a wonderful dad, so don't cry anymore." Shinji whispered as he wiped Tsuki's tears using his thumb. "I love you."

The words didn't help stop the tears - in fact only more of them appeared. Tsuki was close to sobbing as he buried his face into the other's chest, keeping his arms tightly around his neck. The younger male had this stupid, goofy smile on his face as he sniffled, taking in a deep breath in a failed attempt to calm himself down.

"I... I love you so much..." He managed to say as he raised his teary face up to his husband and let out a chuckle while trying to wipe off the tears... How embarrassing! There he was, crying like a baby from the fact that Shinji agreed on adopting a child!

Once again, his mind was filling up with images of a child running around - be it a girl or a boy, he didn't care. As long as there was something to finish their family, he'd be as happy as a person could ever be. "Shinji..." He started softly as he took in a deep breath and smiled softly, tears still falling down. "I can't wait for it already..."

Shinji could sense how his husband held his tears in. He knew his husband too well, and knowing that his husband was trying not to let his tears show even though it already did, Shinji just smiled and caressed Tsuki's head. Tsuki hid his face on Shinji's chest so Shinji just let the other man stay like that for a while. He respects Tsuki so much, and caressing his head wasn't bad at all.

When Tsuki replied to Shinji's "I love you.", Shinji couldn't help but blush. Usually when Tsuki says that he loves Shinji, Shinji would just smile and hug him, or maybe kiss him. But what made his face flush was that Tsuki said that he loves Shinji- with a very cute crying face! Shinji shook his head and kissed Tsuki's forehead out of a sudden. "So cute!" He muttered.

I guess adopting a child isn't a bad idea at all.

"I can't wait for it too, Tsuki. Let's adopt one maybe.. next week?" Shinji nervously said.

Yes, it wasn't a bad idea. But Shinji was still in a pinch regarding that matter, so the later they adopt a child, the better.

Tsuki couldn't help but blush softly at the muttered out compliment from his husband - he himself didn't think he was cute at all... But he knew better than to argue with Shinji. That would be pointless - the other would probably find a ton of embarrassing examples just why Tsuki was cute.

The younger male let out a smile through the tears as he sniffled and slowly breathed out. “I think we'll have to... To fill in some documents... Especially since we're both guys - I know that it's impossible to just go in and adopt a child!“ Tsuki said as he was trying to wipe off the tears.

“We should do that sooner..“ He muttered out quietly as he hugged the taller man close, a soft smile on his face. He was actually going to grow a child with Shinji... He couldn't wait! Tsuki was already thinking of what he'd get for a girl and for a boy, how he'd play with them and, well, just how they would be a happy family...

"Hmm, about that, what about if we wouldn't tell them that we're married? I know it's bad to lie but if we won't, I'm sure the orphanage wouldn't hand those precious kids to us if ever they knew about our relationship, Tsuki." Shinji answered as he scratched the side of his forehead.

Shinji didn't want to hide their relationship of course. He wanted to tell the whole world that he is Tsuki's husband. Too bad, the society's very judgmental. He was left with no choice. Shinji held Tsuki in his arms once again. "We have to fill in some documents. I'm not sure though if they will accept it when the adopters aren't a mom and a dad. But we'll sort it out darling."

Shinji let go of Tsuki and he averted his gaze from Tsuki's. "Sooner, huh. Maybe 5 days later?" He suggested with an awkward smile. He really wanted to adopt a child, but having one is a heavy burden for both him, who doesn't know how to handle kids, and the child, who will surely be scared of Shinji's face. Imagining Shinji's future child cry when he sees Shinji in the orphanage was a true horror for Shinji. What could he do to erase that creepy face of his..

Tsuki puffed out his cheeks that were still wet from tears as he glared lightly at his husband. "You think they'd rather give a child to two men who don't have any relationship than two married men who could at least provide him with a proper family? I don't think so..." He mumbled out as he looked away with the same puffed out cheeks.

"Besides, I can be just as good of a mom than a woman!" Just after saying that, Tsuki realized how dumb that sounded and his cheeks flamed up in embarrassment. "I mean... People even say I'm a bit girly.." He muttered out softly as he rubbed the back of his neck and sighed.

"Tomorrow." He said plainly and firmly as he looked at his husband and pouted. "Come on, there is more than one orphanage here - the sooner we start, the bigger chance we can adopt a child!" He said with a pout as he looked at Shinji with his big, puppy eyes. "Pleeeease?"

"But wouldn't they give us disgusted glares if we told them that?" Shinji asked with a worried face. He really didn't have an idea what will happen between them and the orphanage. He just hoped that no issue will come out of it. Why do people have to be so judgmental?

When Tsuki told Shinji that he can be just as good of a mom, Shinji chuckled. "Of course you can. You're better, prettier, and cuter." Shinji said in a playful manner. "Really, you'll be as great as a real mother, Tsuki." Shinji softly said. "And I'll be the worst father." He thought, and thinking that way made him show a sad expression for a brief moment.

And when Tsuki suggested that they adopt a child tomorrow, Shinji's eyes widened and then he frantically shook his head. "T-Tomorrow?! I-It's too early! Y-You're packed with your schedule tomorrow right?" Shinji nervously asked.

But as soon as Tsuki gave that cute, puppy eyes, Shinji was critically hit by it and that he felt defeated. "W-We'll try tomorrow.." He uttered vaguely. Tomorrow is just-.. Tsuki, you're really did make that face on purpose didn't you?

Tsuki puffed out his cheeks again as he took both Shinji's hands into his and huffed. "I don't care if they give us glares - I don't care what they think about our relationship! I'm happy with you, and... And I love you, so I don't plan on hiding it. Ever." He said firmly as he gripped the hands tightly.

He blushed softly at what the other said about him being a good mom... And he frowned softly at the sad expression of his lover. "And you'll be a great dad. I know that..." He said softly as he smiled and pressed a light kiss against the taller man's lips as he smiled softly.

Tsuki grinned widely when the other agreed - even if vaguely, that meant that they could get a chance at adopting a child tomorrow! "Thanks~!" He thanked happily as he smiled widely and pressed their lips together again for a kiss - a deeper, more passionate one. All his love was put into this kiss...

Shinji felt this happiness inside him. Hearing Tsuki say that he doesn't plan to hide their relationship ever was a really blissful thing. He felt bad for thinking negatively about their relationship. Just like Tsuki, Shinji should be proud of their relationship too. Shinji felt a little disappointed towards himself for having a little faith on them, but he didn't pay much attention to it when Tsuki held his hand tightly, as if silently assuring that everything will be alright. "I guess you're right."

His little despair about being the worst dad ever instantly faded too when Tsuki kissed him softly. A kiss from your true love is a cure. It doesn't only apply in fairy tales, but it applies on everybody- it's just up to them on how they interpret it. Seeing his husband believing in his abilities as a future father, Shinji thought that he really has to start researching about kids- especially that they're going to adopt their future child tomorrow.

Shinji kissed back passionately. After having that long, important session, Shinji wanted to do things with his husband already. He had to, since he knew that if they're going to have a child, there will be only a limited time for them to be making love with each other. He broke their kiss. "C-Can I.. you know.. kiss you.. like.." All Shinji was trying to say's that, he wanted to kiss his husband using his tongue. But being a man with a low confidence, he can't say it properly. Shinji's face became flushed with red. "N-Nevermind!" He said embarrassingly.

Tsuki blinked a few times before letting out a soft laugh and pressing his lean body closer to Shinji's hot, muscular one. “How many times do I have to say that? Shinji, you don't ask for my permission when you want to kiss me- or do something more, in that matter~“ The younger one said with a chuckle and winked as he hummed, his hands sliding up to his husband's hair. The other was cute when he was like this... But sometimes it was a bit annoying.

His plump lips were parted the slightest bit as he looked at Shinji with half-lidded eyes. “Come on, you known what we both want, hm?“ He asked with a barely noticeable smirk as he pressed his body further against Shinji's, as if accidentally pressing their groins together as well. “We both know very well how a kiss usually ends up like, don't we~?“ He asked almost huskily as he chuckled and looked at the other with his eyes slowly becoming clouded by lust.

“I want you...“ He whispered out as he lightly rubbed his groin against the other's. This was what Tsuki didn't really like nor dislike about himself - he got into “the mood“ really quickly. Sometimes all it would take was a deeper kiss, sometimes - a touch that wandered off just a little bit further. Right now Tsuki could feel how warmth slowly collected in his lower abdomen and he looked at the taller male with a lustful look.

Shinji finally lost his shy demeanor and then he finally gave in. Seeing Tsuki provoke him in a very cute but teasing manner weakened Shinji's defenses. Shinji saw Tsuki's eyes filled with lust. It made Shinji's lower part twitch. When Tsuki's groin hit his, it immediately became hard. Shinji was truly easy to be sexually driven when it comes to his husband.

"Let me taste you then." Shinji whispered. Shinji licked his lips . He ran his tongue over his lips in a sexy manner. Shinji tilted his head and gave Tsuki a light kiss. After that, he licked Tsuki's lips, asking permission if he could enter his tongue. When he felt that Tsuki's lips parted, his tongue slipped inside Tsuki's mouth. He teased the tip of Tsuki's tongue first, until he went a little bit further and his tongue locked with Tsuki's.

While he was kissing the other one enticingly, he rubbed his groin toward's Tsuki's, and then he caressed Tsuki's butt. The other empty hand, meanwhile, caressed Tsuki's torso. He ran his fingers toward's Tsuki's chest and when he felt something stood up, he rubbed it with his fingers- Tsuki's nipple. He wasn't so sure if it was hard or not. He can't tell through the fabric, but anyway, he will make it hard even more. He rubbed his groin even more. Shinji couldn't take it anymore.

Tsuki winked and chuckled when the other said that he wanted to "taste him". Before the younger male could tease Shinji in any way, he felt the soft kiss, which immediately melted him. He truly loved how gentle his husband was... His eyes slowly closed when he felt the taller male's tongue sliding over his lips, begging for entrance - which he granted almost immediately, of course.

He moaned softly at the feeling of Shinji's hardening cock rubbing against his own slowly waking up erection as he pulled the other closer, desperate for more friction. He let out a soft groan at the carressing of his ass and lightly pushed it against the welcoming hand, as if he was asking for some more... This wasn't enough - teasing wasn't really his strong side anyway.

He let out a soft gasp at the feeling of his husband's fingers rubbing at his nipple and moaned out just slightly louder. He broke the kiss as he moved one hand down to grip onto the other's cock slightly, giving it a nice squeeze as he breathed out softly. "Bedroom." He almost moaned out as he looked at the other, lust and need clear in his eyes.