Guiding Star (Ryo-kun and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

Summary: A college sophomore fed up with life almost ends it, but a handsome senior saves him and helps put his life back together! However, graduation is drawing near! What will become of their love?

Rating: R-18

Ryo-kun's character:

Name: Kairus Pieru

Personality: Sweet,flirty,and can be a bit depressed.

Appearance: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk0U8yb92uIANYHthDZx7d6zoS07mNv3ZXF8PeCMK9DR5H9D0qgw

My character:

Name: Hayashi Fujimoto (藤本林)

Personality: Quiet, timid, sensitive.

Appearance: render_anime_boy____by_afriellasan-d4pb629.png

Hayashi returned to his dorm after a long day at school, work, and life in general. His boss was giving him crap about paperwork he couldn't finish, even though he had a valid reason not to be able to finish it, and his classes weren't letting up one bit. This trend had been going on for a long time, spanning from the beginning of his freshman year of college and not stopping for anything, even summer break. Sighing heavily, he opened the front door with his card key and took the elevator up to the 3rd floor. As the device traveled up, he leaned against the wall and groaned as he mulled over which assignments to do next.

Shit... I hate my life. he thought as he scanned his ID in the lock to the door to his room. He opened the door and closed it behind him, the magnetic lock locking on its own. He set his briefcase down and looked out the window. He could see the business of the city below. He sighed again, thinking how stressful it would be when he became part of that mess. Looking to his cluttered desk, his mood only worsened. He had only a couple more days to complete his first term paper, and he had only started the first paragraph. Among that, several other unfinished homework assignments sat on his desk, waiting to be done. After that look, something in his brain snapped.

No. I just won't do it anymore. Life's giving me too much shit right now. There's got to be another way. he thought, looking once again out of the window. The floor he was on looked really high up. However, what were the chances that he would survive a fall from there? Not trusting his chances of survival, he made his way to not the elevator, but the stairwell of the dorm. He climbed up to the absolute highest part of the stairwell, which was mostly inhabited by seniors, and walked out to the balcony. There was a ladder leading up to the building's roof that was installed by one of the seniors already there, so he climbed that up and walked to the side of the building facing the street. He looked down and judging from how small the lights looked, he didn't think he'd survive. Perfect. He stood with his back to the street and held out his arms, preparing to fall back and end it all.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• クローバー (Clover)

• Ryo-kun

Kairus was sitting up on the top of the roof flipping through his folder for his senior year,he had to have a few projects done by tonight for a senior dinner party that the head student council member was holding. His black hair covered his brown eyes but he was still able to see his work. His mid terms were weeks away and his last few projects and grades had to be right up at the top meaning he had to pass so he could graduate,but his life plans wasn't set yet. His mind was clouded over by school and the party,he needed someone to bring with him as a date,yet he only took men out on dates not girls like most of the guys at this college. Shutting his folder he stood up and glanced around before he spotted a young blonde guy standing on the ledge. Throwing his work down he ran over and grabbed the blonde by his waist and pulled him close and away from the edge."What were you thinking? You could have fallen." He said in a soft yet caring tone looking at the boys face.

Hayashi's eyes flew open when Kairus grabbed him by the waist.

"Wah! What the hell?!" he said. "Wasn't it clear...? I was going to fall."

Hayashi almost started to wish that he had jumped. This other man holding him like this was making him feel uncomfortable.

Kairus released the man and stepped back shaking his head a bit watching him closely. He raised his eyebrow and crossed his arms sighing a bit "Maybe you should think about this before you end your life,your close to being a senior right? Look forward to being able to do as you wish" Looking away from him his mind was going back to his work but this boy needed his help.

"Doing as I wish? As if. My life is shitty as fuck. I have a boss who keeps whaling on me for stuff I can't possibly do, and my schoolwork is eating me alive. I'd much rather be dead than have to put up with this shit." Hayashi said miserably. "God, I just want the year to be over already..."

Kairus stepped closer and grabbed his hand pulling him farther away from the ledge "Ending your life over this is simply not wise,you seem like a bright young boy and will get far if you buckle down,maybe I can help you. Having a friend will help relax you" He said sweetly and slowly released the younger males hand from his and stuffed them both into his pockets watching him.

Hayashi stopped. He looked at the other man, aghast.

"Y-You really think I'm bright?" Hayashi asked, a soft pink tone spreading over his cheeks. All he was used to hearing was that he was never good enough, and he was just a student so he had to have more experience. He was too dumbfounded to respond after that.

"J-Just take me back inside." he said.

Karius nodded at the younger male and grabbed his hand pulling him close. "Follow me"

He turned heading toward the stairs and started climbing down pulling him slightly,his thoughts to the younger male he was helping. As he reached the bottom of the stairs he glanced up at him,he could see his face only his ass. He got nervously before his cheeks tinted a light red color.

Hayashi followed Kairus down back to the building.

"I'm sorry if I woke you up or interrupted your work. I'm Hayashi Fujimoto." he said as he followed the tall man who saved his life. "I'm a sophomore attempting to major in literature."

Kairus watched him and smiled softly waiting for him to get down safely before he put his arm around her shoulders and grinned slightly "Kairus Pieru, Senior of course" He pulled him gently toward the senior halls and walked slowly next to the smaller male and gripped his shoulder. "My work can wait,honestly it's no big deal Hayashi, but ill call you Yashi for short" Stopping at his room door he pulled out his card and swiped it slowly.

"Nice to meet you, Kairus. May I call you Kai for short?" Hayashi asked, looking up at his senpai. "A-are we going to your room? Do you have a roommate? I don't want to disturb him."

Kairus nodded and pushed open the door smiling and held it open for him "When your a senior you usually get to pick if you want a roommate or not,so no I don't" He touched his soft cheek with his warm hand "I don't bite Yashi it's alright come in" He spoke softly and sweetly.

"For some reason, I don't have a roommate." Hayashi said, walking into the senior's room. It was much neater than his own room. The bed was neatly made, the desk, while somewhat cluttered, was in much better condition than his. He almost expected it of someone older than him. He saw a couple thick textbooks on his senpai's desk.

"What's your major?" he asked. "Are those physics textbooks?"

Kairus watched him and then closed the door behind him and walked over to his bed and sat down,setting his jacket on the bed and he started to unbutton his collar shirt. A smile on his face "I am majoring in Pre-Law actually,so this year is tough for me right now" He slipped off his white collar shirt and leaned back "come sit if you would like Yashi"

Hayashi blushed as the older man stripped off his shirt. The body beneath his clothes was one that made him hungry with a feeling that he couldn't place exactly. He sat down next to Kairus.

"Pre-law sounds really hard. You found any good law schools yet?" he asked.

Kairus sat up slightly and grabbed the younger males hand gently and smiled big "No but I am looking into some of the greatest law schools" His body was warm and he needed some ice or something to cool his body off,but the closest thing was this boy. He licked his lips and leaned close to him before his lips met the other males soft tan lips. His eyes closed slowly.

Hayashi's eyes flew open as the senior kissed him. His face turned a deep shade of red and he felt his nerve responses shutting down. He made a soft muffled yelp, but relaxed into the kiss.

Kairus pulled slowly back from the younger male and stood up quickly and rubbed his head "I'm sorry.. You must of hated it I feel like a jerk" He looked down at the floor and bit his lower lip roughly frowning still rubbing his head.

"N-no... I didn't hate it." Hayashi said softly. "You just popped it up on me so suddenly that I didn't know what to do."

Hayashi felt a little bad himself for ruining the mood.

"I'm sorry I reacted like that. I've never been kissed before." he said.

Kairus sat down by him and rubbed his arm

"I have never been kissed either I just thought I'd try" He frowned and released his arm leaning back. His eyes looking down the younger males face and thought to himself "who wouldn't kiss him... He was hot..."

"Don't you kiss people you've... You know... You've liked for a long time?" Hayashi asked. He almost felt like a little kid asking his older brother about relationships. "Do you have a girlfriend?"

Kairus shook his head slowly looking over at the young male "You're the only male that I have liked,and or kissed" He touched his arm and leaned close once more. He laid back on the bed pulling the sweet sophomore on his chest grinning. He looked into his eyes gently touching his cheek rubbing his thumb over his cheek.

"Really? We only just met." Hayashi said, trying to be realistic. "If you actually want a relationship, can we take it slow first?"

He felt a little uncomfortable that the senior was expressing love at first sight, but some other part of him felt warm and fuzzy on the inside.

Kairus rubbed his cheek softly and then released him getting up slowly. He watched him closely and nodded. "I know we just met, I'm very sorry I should get back to work okay? If you need anything or just want to hang out you know where to find me" He hugged him tightly.

"Oh, okay. See you tomorrow." Hayashi said, getting up and walking back to the elevator. He took it down to the third floor and went back to his room. He looked at the mountain of work and got right to finishing it without procrastinating.