DRAMAtical Murder NON PC Game

Emo-Lightning-No.6

dmmd_package.jpg

I've just heard this news!!!

Apparently, NITRO+CHIRAL announced that the famous Game DRAMAtical murder will have a non PC release..

Aside from announcing the news of having an anime for this game, the news of getting the ability to play the game on other devices than PC's is quite interesting..

Since they didn't announce yet on which portable devices it would be released, then I really hope they would put it on Smart Phones systems such as IPhone, Android and such!!

Oh well.. I'll be so waiting for them to let it out ^w^

Source:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Emo-Lightning-No.6

• Asakura-Sama

• rraahh

• Macky07

ah that must be Dramatical murder re:code? playable in ps vista, unfortunately they will take out sex scenes in the console mode.

-san, no problem ^w^

.... If that's the only release they are talking about then I would say it's a shame because i had my hopes so high for that...

also, if the ps version is with no sex scenes then it's a more shame to hear (although I don't have ps to play it anyway)

Ugh... I really hope they make it clear very soon :S

110c19h.jpg

"Dramatical Murder Re:code" is the adaptation of a very known Dramatical Murder BL novel that was originally launched on PC.

And now the popular visual novel is set to have a "PS Vita" adaptation.

The set date for it's release would be in Fall(2014), in Japan.

But since this is just a game adaptation from the first game from PC to PS Vita console, they will moderate this into a Non 18+ game.

In short they will take out all 18+ scenes you saw in the PC version.

I hope that confirms it ;]

hmmmm, that sound interesting indeed.. but somehow i feel unfortunate.. teehee.. thanks for all the info though

^w^

ah I feel the same, but I guess they have to do that since some minors are playing ps vita xD

and it's just a adaptation ;o

True enough... after all, age restriction is important at some point.. we don't want the kids to be spoiled so early X'D

• 1 month later...

Uwaaaaaahhh, what a disappointment

:(

Apparently the thing I already mentioned long ago about DRAMAtical Murder getting a NON PC GAME came true BUT the game is for a PS Vita and I don't know if most of you guys can get it!!!

Apparently the game is rated for 15 & above so it's a bit different from the original game...

Also, I think there's a new character which was not revealed to the public O_O

The game's called DRAMAtical Murder Re: Code ...

For more info, go to

The official Japanese site for this upcoming game, go here:

And that's it.. I hope you guys would be able to get it ^w^

To be honest I never saw the purpose of removing 18+ scenes in bl pc game to console adaptions. Whats the big difference between the two? Both are widely used and available. Much of the content on consoles isn't what you'd call "clean". God of War, Mortal Kombat, Ninja Gaiden, these titles involve the player cutting down and in half, hundreds of foes. And everybody is going crazy over a little yaoi. Its just a couple pictures with voice acting, there isn't even any animation. As for the case about children, why would a child be playing a hardcore yaoi game. GTA is just a little fun but something like DRAMAtical Murder just shouldn't be played by children period. And I'd assume their parents would do a little research on the game.

Can anyone enlighten me? I really don't understand why its censored on the consoles but not on the PC. Makes no sense to me that in video games, consensus sex is worse than cutting a kids limbs off and crushing their skull.

I guess the PC version of the game was not given to a younger generation... it's more like, "i see the game but i get to know it's yaoi !!! i'm underage so i can't buy it... Oh what a shame T_T".. consider yourself in this position.. It's probably the best way for the company to get more gain.. I mean, editing the game content to be more appropriate for 18- is probably the best way to get the company to reach its goal.. so now, "Wohoooo, they lift off the censored scenes so i can buy it.."..

And there goes the kid who couldn't play it before... After all there's a strict policy to those who can buy/get the explicit game... (I guess that doesn't matter anymore since most of people can get these things from anywhere "behind their parents and cutting off the age limit".. INTERNET -_-)..

I mean, I totally agree with you, but what can we do?

Things happen and we can't change that.. But the fact that GTA and other violent games are allowed for underage kids is irritating me as much as it does to you..

Who in hell would want their kids to play violent games that can affect their morale while a little yaoi is TOOOOOO much for them??

I mean, for freaking sake.. Having a gay kid (in case the kid was affected by the game/anime) is TOTALLY not on the same ( OR EVEN ) ugly and bad level as being a MURDERER (who was influenced by violence on video games and such)..

I lost hope and that's all i have to say for now....

Anyway, let's hope the YOUNGER generation would enjoy the game as we don't X'D Peace ^w^

Ah, thanks very much for the reply

. I can most certainly see where you're coming form here. I never really thought about the profit side. As a huge DMMD fan, I'll probably buy the game anyway. And if anybody wants to see the 18+ scenes all they have to do is google the game and click download. There's always YouTube as well. Pretty easy to get your hands on this kind of stuff. But with the removal of the 18+ scenes, it may be harder to tell that its BL. I just hope there won't be any new fans calling it bromance. I shudder to think.:cuteonion44:

LOL... take it easy... I think it will stay as great as ever... Also, enjoy getting it ^w^

"You pervert.. You voted for Dramatical Mor-mur-murder. You are a dirty dirty dirty bro." Hahahaha

thanks! Though I thought he'd be playing it with his facial reactions on it. Mehehe~