Yaoi Game from Black Monkey

groovieflashie

HI EVERYONE!! i was wondering if someone know where i can download those yaoi games of Black Monkey like offscreen scandal, sleep over, Janken, etc. i found offscreen scandal but 45$ for that it's kind really expensive! the only thing i can find it's the CG but i want to play sooo bad! those games look amazing and uncensured ^-^ ... anyway thank for your help! (sorry about my bad english it's not my first language) Peace and love you!:hamtaro-005 (4):

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• groovieflashie

• hgdagon

• kibanaru12

• daveyaoi

i know hot to get sleepover and Janken xD

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
here SHOULD be Janken

and here u got sleepover (if it shouldn't download 1st time, try once again after 1 hour or smth xD I had to download it three times, so...)

• 2 weeks later...

could some1 upload it somewhere else pls or set a torrent? this download wont work for me, tried it now already alike 11 times :( would be nice if u would do so, thank u already :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm also looking for sleepover! Link is down for me as well. It would be greatly appreciated if you could re-upload please!

there we go guys sleepover upload ! i hope it gonna work it's the first time i post something on 4shared ! ENJOY IT :3

Aaaaah! Thank you so much!! It worked for me! Do you have any idea if somewhere in the game/files/folders they have any uncensored pics? :p hehe

i really don't know but sometime you can download all the CG uncensored And No prob im glad to be helpful for another yaoi lover :3

For Sleepover CG pack, you can find it here:

(I kinda forgot whether they're uncensored or not). Just in case, you can find the uncensored CGs here:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i don't think There is an uncensored Version ! considers yourself lucky this game cost 15 $ and you have it for free ! but im happy you enjoy it guys!!!!

i don't think There is an uncensored Version ! considers yourself lucky this game cost 15 $ and you have it for free ! but im happy you enjoy it guys!!!!

I am happy that someone shared, I was simply inquiring if someone had the uncensored version.

There is an uncensored version, I own the censored version because the uncensored prices was too much and I also bought the uncensored offscreen scandal yesterday.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...