My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

The cold ground stinged. Everything was just awful here - he wanted out. The horrible smell, the sounds of someone fucking a few rooms away... It made him sick. A low, weak growl left a blond male's lips. His red eyes were hidden by the blindfold... And a collar was on his neck - it had various weird markings on them. They seemed to be making the creature weak - a demon without powers. His name was Tartaros. His fangs showed momentarily as he heard someone entering the room. “Get up, there's someone who might take even you in.“ A cold voice said as the blond was roughly pulled up to his feet. The male was rather short and slim - a bit too slim. He didn't wear any clothes, too... After all, he was going to be sold as a slave.

As he was lead through the halls, Tartaros didn't even try to run anymore. It was worthless and he learned that on the first try. His ankles were cuffed up then and he'd received a severe punishment - he still had scars on his back and ass from then... From twelve years ago. Yet the demon's appearance didn't change at all. He was rather young - only 112, and for a demon that was little... When he was stopped and pushed up to the front, he growled softly yet again. A few people had tried to buy him - one ended up eaten after he'd removed the collar while the others simply brought him back. It wasn't easy dealing with him...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

The room was dimly lit and warm. Lousal sat in an old looking couch pressed to the back of the room, silently waiting for his purchase to be brought. He chewed at the end of his dwindling cigarette as he read through emails on his phone.

His messy blond hair fell in his face and his shoulders slouched forward slightly. Lousal was tall and lanky, which made him look more like an awkward teen than a powered gang leader. He was 23 but looked like he was a few years younger.

His bored hazel eyes wandered around the room as he flicked his cigarette into an ashtray and pulled out another from the pocket of his blazer.

He heard footsteps coming towards the room and the door opened. The blindfolded male was pushed forward and Lousal slowly stood up to move closer.

Tartaros growled once more, baring his fangs once he felt another human in the room. His hands were tied up behind his back as the demon hissed, behaving a bit like a scared animal... Meanwhile, the man who'd brought the blond here sighed and walked towards Lousal. “Mr. Lousal, yes? This is the... Thing that you requested. I would suggest never holding back on it - pain and sex aren't anything new.“ The man sighed out and shook his head before turning back to Tartaros. “He doesn't need food or water. Twelve years here, and we've only fed him twice...“ There the demon snickered and turned his head to the direction of the man. “Thrice. That man was delicious~“ The demon purred out before letting out the slightest wince of pain as his small body was roughly pushed down on the cold ground and a foot was pressed to his back. “Don't take off the collar.“ The man warned as he pushed his hands into pockets.

Lousal watched as Tartaros was pushed to the ground. "Twelve years..." He mused "as it still hasn't lost that spark..." A slow grin stretched his face as he crouched down. "Well, it looks like it'll be interesting at least..." His fingers ran down one of the scars on Tartaros' back, "it is a shame that you've already marked it up this much already... But I'll take it." He ran his hand over the blond's cheek "maybe you can actually keep me entertained, unlike all the others."

Tartaros continued to growl lowly as he flinched from the hand on his back and cheek. "Don't touch me!" He hissed out as the man groaned and kicked him harshly to his head, making a small wince escape the demon's mouth. "Don't even talk..." The guard muttered out as he looked at Lousal and smiled slightly. "He's all yours for 50. That good for you?" The man asked as he kept Tartaros on the ground with his foot. The demon seemed furious, at the very least - humans were holding him captive like that!

"Yeah, 50 works." Lousal twirled a lock of Tartaros' hair around his finger, smiling to himself. "It's perfect..." He murmured. He stood up and pulled a large wad of cash out of his pocket. He counted the money and handed it to the man. "My car's parked in the back, can you get him loaded in the trunk?" He nudged Tartaros' arm with his foot as he spoke.

Tartaros scowled and growled - if he could at least see the man who was daring to do this! "Thank you, and sure." The man said with a smile as he took the money and stuffed it into his pockets. The demon hissed again when his arm was nudged and attempted to grab the foot only to have it stepped on by the guard. "I will break your arm if you try that again." The guard hissed out quietly, only leaving Tartaros growling quietly before he was pulled up by his hair. "I'll get him right there, sir." The guard said and smiled slightly before dragging the blond off and into the truck he was supposed to get him in.

Lousal chuckled softly when Tartaros tried to grab him. He went out to his car and as soon as the demon was safely locked in the small trunk he drove off towards his home. The drive was fairly long, Lousal ignored as sounds from the back as he drove, Eventually they arrived at his home, a large house in the middle of a forest. He parked and opened up the trunk to get Tartaros out.

Tartaros continued to hiss and growl at every bump on the road. He was still naked - only the collar, the bindings on his arms and ankles as well as the blindfold were all the things that he was wearing. The demon breathed out a bit shakily when the trunk was opened. If he could've, he would've glared at the man, yet his eyes were hidden by the blindfold... He grunted softly as he attempted to at least sit up, yet failed - the bindings were not too comfortable.

Lousal pulled Tartaros' blindfold off and smiled at him. "Hello there" he stroked the demon's cheek before grabbing his arm and pulling him out of the trunk and onto his feet. "come on, you can walk can't you? or do I have to carry you?" He started pulling him along with him, watching him carefully out of the corner of his eye for any signs of resistance.

Tartaros merely hissed at the man and barely kept himself from falling down when he was pulled on his feet. Once the other man began pulling him with him, the demon growled quietly and dug his heels into the ground to stop himself. "Fuck off." He said simply and quietly before another growl left his lips. His red eyes now showed pure hatred as he stared at the male with a scowl on his face, his sharp fangs showing.

Lousal sighed and turned to him, he roughly grabbed Tartaros' hair. "Do you really think you have any control over what's happening right now?" he said in a threatening tone. "All you can hope for is to keep me entertained." Lousal yanked on his hair with a slight smile "and if you think acting like a brat will get me angry you're wrong, it just means I'll have more fun breaking you."

Tartaros' fangs showed once more as he growled softly, yet winced when his hair was yanked. The demon hissed softly and tried to pull his head away, yet only succeeded in making his hair, which was held tightly, be almost pulled out. "You really think a puny human like you can break me?!?" The blond hissed out with anger in his eyes. "How 'bout you take this shitty collar off and then try to break me, hah? Or are you scared to do that?" The red-eyed male mocked - this was how he killed the man who was his "master" some time ago...

"As much as I enjoy being eaten alive by monsters, I think I'll have to pass" Lousal chuckled and pulled harder on Tartaros' hair. " By the time I'm done with you this 'puny human' will be everything to you..." he met the other's glare with a wide grin. "You might be some monster but so far you're no different than a human

Tartaros scowled as a small wince left his lips again - dammit, did he have to pull on his hair like that?!? Though... Deep inside, where even the demon himself refused to acknowledge it, he was enjoying the pain, the torture and everything that was yet to come - he was just good at hiding it all. While keeping the glare in his eyes, the blond grumbled deeply in his chest and scowled. Fine, he'd keep quiet for now... He'd get away somehow anyway.

Lousal loosened his grip on Tartaros' hair, gently stroking the blond's head for a moment "good boy..." his voice was condescending, like he was talking to a puppy. "Now, lets go inside, are you going to walk like a good pet?" Lousal didn't even try to hide the twisted delight he found in controlling the demon. His fingers brushed over the others lips for a moment before he grabbed his arm again.

Tartaros' eyes shone with hatred as he growled softly, yet said nothing still. Maybe he should keep his thoughts to himself for now... Just for now, just until he knew what the hell was this man all about. The blond narrowed his red eyes as he bared his fangs again and hissed softly when his arm was grabbed - and took a step closer to his master. Fake defeat was on his face and in his eyes - twelve years as a slave in that awful place and one knew more than well how to act.

Lousal pulled him the rest of the way to the front door and into the house. He let go of Tartaros' arm and sat down on a couch with a relaxed sigh. "Well then..." he stared at Tartaros, examining his body intently and he pulled out a cigarette and lit it. "Do you have a name?"

Tartaros tried to stop himself from looking around the house, yet failed to do so. It was just so expencive-looking! The previous men who'd bought him lived in some dump... As he watched Lousal sit down on the couch, the demon left standing, keeping the defeated expression on his face. "...Tartaros." He muttered out quietly as he looked at the taller blond and barely kept himself from growling again.

"Tartaros? That's a weird name..." Lousal muttered to himself. He stood up again after a moment of silence and grabbed Tartaros' chin, forcing him to look up. He blew smoke in the demon's face and grinned. "Well then, are you ready to have some fun?" He lifted the demon's chin higher, lifting his head to the point that it would be painful. He watched Tartaros' expression carefully, his expression never changing from the same smirk.

Tartaros grumbled something under his breath at the other's comment - Tartaros was not a weird name! The humans with names like Jack, Mike or David - now those were weird. The demon let out a soft, barely audible growl as the smoke was blown in his face - the blond sneezed and groaned softly from it. Stupid humans... One his chin was gripped and lifted up, Tartaros let out another soft growl which was soon gone as it became hard for him to even breath - he couldn't take this. With a rather harsh movement, the blond pulled his chin away and bit down into the hand hard enough to make him bleed - one good thing about humans was their blood... Delicious.

Lousal winced at the pain, grinding his teeth to stop himself from making any noise that might make him sound weak. He punched Tartaros across the face with his free hand, his smirk had dissolved to be replaced by an angry glare. "you fucking bitch" he snarled, wiping his bloody hand on his pants

Tartaros whimpered softly in pain from the hit, taking a step back to keep his balance. The demon still smirked widely as he looked at the human while licking his bloody lips. It wax like he was mocking Lousal - still, his blood tasted great... But the demon might regret it, judging from the angry glare he got. "Your blood tastes good~ I can't wait to get more..." Tartaros said snarkily as he smirked widely, merely to piss the human off.

Lousal's eye twitched slightly and a crazed smile crossed his face. "Don't push me you freak..." his hands slipped into his pockets and he took a slow step forward. "You gave no idea what I can do to you, I will make you beg for mercy one of these days..." Lousal looked demented, as if he had completely lost his mind, his body shook slightly with pain and excitement.

Tartaros raised a brow as he looked at the human with a smirk. “I'm pretty sure you can't do anything.“ He mocked, yet fear slowly started spreading through his body, even if he didn't show it. Killing him while he was without powers would've been easy even for a “puny human“ like Lousal. The demon bared his fangs as he tried to get rid of the bindings on his arms or hands. “You'll never make me beg.“ Tartaros hissed out as he growled out louder, as if tossing a challenge at the taller blond. “No one will.“