My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Tartaros gazed at Thomas with parted lips, following each of his movements cautiously. "Tentacles." He muttered quietly, barely audibly as he turned around, slowly taking his shirt off, revealing the horrid scars on his back. It looked like the wings were torn out with pieces of flesh, even.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Lousal felt his chest tighten as the demon spoke. Why did Tartaros remember something about Thomas but not him? He crossed his arms over his chest and watched the two.

"Yep, I have tentacles" Thomas brought a few tentacles out and used them to examine the scars. His smile turned into a deep frown. "Oh Tartaros..."

The tone of Thomas' voice made Lousal uncross his arm and hurry over. "What's wrong? Is it bad?" He asked, trying to keep the panic out of his words.

"Yeah... It's bad..." Thomas gently turned the demon around to face him. "I can't heal your wings... The only way anyone could heal your wings is if we could find demon of the same age, with the same blood type, and a similar body type... Then we'd have to remove his wings and put them on you... Even then it isn't guaranteed to work properly."

Tartaros smiled as the other confirmed having tentacles, but... His smile faded out quickly as Thomas' voice gave out that his wings couldn't, and wouldn't be restored. Any emotion was drained from his face as he was turned around, looking blankly at the other's eyes.

The blond didn't find a reason to say anything, looking away after a few moments. There was no use in doing anything if his wings were gone. He could deal with a lost limb, but his wings... That he really couldn't get over. He leaned back against the couch, seeming like all life just left his body. It was completely useless. Hell, demons with a "body type" like his were extremely rare, mainly because most were strong, muscular, and besides... No pair of wings was the same. Even if he got a new pair of them, they wouldn't do shit. "Get out." He muttered quietly, his eyes closed. He wasn't sure himself who the words were directed to, perhaps both.

Thomas sighed and straightened up. He gave Lousal a glance to indicate that they should both leave before walking out of the room. Lousal ignored the hint and rushed over to the demon's side. "Don't listen to him Tartaros, we'll go visit your family when you're feeling better... I'm sure they'll know a way"

Tartaros barely opened his eyes, anger, rage even, flashing through them as he pushed Lousal away. "My family? I don't even remember them, how the fuck would I get to them?" He snarled, letting his emotions take the better of him. "You're just a fucking human, you don't understand, you never will." He hissed angrily, glaring at Lousal. "I could tear off both your legs so we fit." He growled, his body shaking with rage.

Lousal flinched at the demon's words. He just didn't know what to do anymore. "Tartaros... Please... I'll figure something out, there must be a way to help you" his voice was desperate. "I'll try contacting some other people and- and if I can't figure anything out soon you can tear off my legs..."

Tartaros wanted to scream, he wanted to tear the human apart that moment. "There is no way to help me!" He hissed loudly, in a fit of rage near attacking Lousal, digging his nails deep into his shoulders, dragging them down. "For all I know, you could be the one who took them!"

Lousal stared at the demon with wide eyes. This wasn't his Tartaros... It couldn't be... "You know I wasn't the one who did that..." His voice was tight with pain. "I'd never do that to you..." He stood back up shakily and began to walk towards the door, wanting to have some space from the demon.

"I don't know shit about you!" Tartaros screamed, all of his held in anger oozing out all at once. "You keep telling me you love me, but that's a fucking lie." He hissed, unable to control what he was saying anymore. "I don't trust you, humans aren't even supposed to know about the wings, and you did... You took them!"

Lousal whirled around to face the demon. "I do love you! I searched for you for so long! Doesn't this mark mean anything to you?! Doesn't it mean you trust me?! Why would you do that to someone who would take your wings! I just want to help you! I'm trying to do this before I love you so much!" He let out a choked sob. "I want to protect you!"

Tartaros jumped back slightly, ready to at least attempt some defense as he thought Lousal would attack him. "I don't trust anyone, nothing means anything anymore." He growled, his hands squeezed tightly into fists. "I don't love you, I never have and I never will!" He screamed in a fit of fury, tears welling in his eyes both from how angry he was and the horrifying emptiness inside.

Lousal allowed tears to flow freely. "Who... Who are you..?" He whispered. It was the only thing he could say before turning away and leaving the room. He found Thomas leaning against the wall, shaking his head. "You really said too much didn't you... How about a plan B?" Thomas suggested with a wide smirk.

Tartaros couldn't do anything with a clear mind once Lousal left. A wild scream left his mouth as his body shook, eyes so wide it seemed they would soon pop out from his eyeballs. He cried, he sobbed and screamed, smashing and breaking everything around him until he was left with empty walls and a pile of broken things around him. He sat in the middle of the room, knees pulled to himself.

Lousal flinched at the sound of the demon screaming. That couldn't be his Tartaros, he couldn't live with himself if he had let his Tartaros become like that. "Yeah... Plan B would be good..." He said in a hoarse voice.

"Alright, come with me then" Thomas led the man out to his car, allowing Tartaros some time to suffer in peace.

Tartaros didn't know what was real and what wasn't anymore. He was absolutely crushed, any mental stability that was left before his breakdown was gone. He stared at the wall in front of him, not moving a single muscle. Tears were still running down his cheeks, his breathing uneven, shaky. He felt so alone, so empty, he didn't know himself who he was. Honestly, a part of him just wanted to die...

Thomas had brought a collar that he used on demons he sometimes kept. It was made to be as comfortable as possible for the one wearing it and so that it wouldn't burn the skin like the others did. Although the more the wearer struggled to take it off the more painful it would become.

Tartaros pressed his forehead to his knees as he heard one of the men come back. He didn't bother to check who or why; it didn't matter. They both were evil, and he couldn't trust either of them. The demon wanted to leave, but he couldn't run for a long enough time, and... And he obviously couldn't fly. That thought still hurt, and so did his scars. He doubted that would ever go away.

• 4 weeks later...

Lousal silently approached the demon from behind. He stopped just behind the other and lifted the collar. His hands stook with the knowledge of what he was about to do. 'He isn't my Tartaros anymore...' he thought one more time before slipping the collar around Tartaros' throat.

Tartaros realized what was happening just a few moments too late. As a shriek, both terrified and terrifying, echoed through the room, the demon felt as if all of his energy was being sucked out of him. He screamed, tears flowing down his cheeks, and the more he clawed at the collar, the tighter it seemed to become. He was betrayed. The blond sobbed at Lousal's feet, his body shaking as he collapsed on the floor entirely. He was betrayed.

Lousal shuddered at the screams and took a step back. His breath hitched in his chest. He had to do this... Right? "Y-you aren't Tartaros... M-my Tartaros wouldn't act like you... This is all wrong" He ran his hands through his hands, trying to force himself to breath.

Tartaros sobbed as he finally gave in, hiccuping softly once in a while. The demon seemed to have lost all hope by now. His body shook, feeling as if an invisible hand was pushing him down to the ground, keeping him from standing up. The blond soon stopped moving entirely, only soft whimpers and hiccups leaving his mouth. Why was this done to him?

"Don't do that..." Lousal's voice trembled at the sound of Tartaros' crying. "Don't try to make me feel sorry for you" He really wanted to cry, his little demon was gone forever. What was left for him? He didn't have anything left in the world.

Tartaros hiccuped softly, shutting his lips at Lousal's words. He couldn't believe this was done for him. The demon's body shivered as he slowly dragged his body to the other's feet, placing his head on them like a dog. He really wasn't much more than one how he was. Perhaps there was a possibility of him someday returning to normal, but that was far, far away. As tears rolled down his cheeks, a weak whimper slipped past his lips. What else could he do, other than accept his fate?

• 4 weeks later...

"I did everything I could to help you... I wanted to make things right, but you never gave me a chance..." Lousal reached down and lightly trailed his fingers through the demon's hair. "if you were really my Tartaros you would have seen that, but you aren't him... I should never have bought you"

Tartaros flinched visibly when his hair was touched. "I'm sorry..." He whispered, his body shaking. It wasn't his fault he got broken. It wasn't his fault people took away his identity. "Please..." He begged brokenly, tears running down his cheeks. This wasn't fair. Lousal didn't have the right to do it... Or did he? Maybe he'd ruined this human's life... And it didn't matter for him anymore. His own life had been taken away either way... "I-I'll... I'll be better..." He whispered, soft hiccups parting his lips.