Captive Prince - C.S. Pacat

Loviatar

I've been through this whole thread and can't find a download link for 1+2 or 3. The link in the first post goes to the purchase page. Am I missing something?

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loviatar

• Kurai Hoshi

• blacklulu

• Suida

OMG! I just finished reading all three books in a four day marathon! It's a definite re-read.

MAYBE SPOILERS!

(I've tried hard to keep everythign a surprise)

I loved them so much. I was really itching for Damon and Laurent to fall for one another when the tensions started to build. I love the tension between them so much. I've never read a book with so much scheming going on! I had trouble keeping up, which I loved! I loved the whipping, the sex scenes and how their relationship grows. Through the last book, I kept wondering whether Laurent had feelings for Damon or was just using him. Sort of hope for the best, expect the worst. It wasn't until the first time they confronted the Regent that I discovered what was happening. I am a little disappointed that everything wasn't revealed to the public but I guess they've got their whole lives for people to discover the truth about every the Regent and Kastor did. I just love that shock-horror moment when people realise how wrong they were.

I've re-read this many times... i never tire of it.. now im listening to the audiobook..

the voice narrator at first was a bit irritating... but i like it now.

• 5 weeks later...

I lost all PDF files. I so want to read it again. Its been ages. If anyone who has it still,can you please send the link again.

Any versions will do. Also , my email is

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Thank you so much in advance ~~~

- - - Updated - - -

Ohh my, Where did you find it? Help me out too, thanks~~

• 1 month later...

It's in the directory.

• 2 months later...