Captive Prince - C.S. Pacat

Loviatar

9305362.jpg

Title: Captive Prince Vol 1+2

Author: C.S. Pacat

Plot:

Damen is a warrior hero to his people, and the rightful heir to the throne of Akielos, but when his half brother seizes power, Damen is captured, stripped of his identity, and sent to serve the prince of an enemy nation as a pleasure slave. Beautiful, manipulative and deadly, his new master Prince Laurent epitomizes the worst of the court at Vere. But in the lethal political web of the Veretian court, nothing is as it seems, and when Damen finds himself caught up in a play for the throne, he must work together with Laurent to survive and save his country. For Damen, there is just one rule: never, ever reveal his true identity. Because the one man Damen needs is the one man who has more reason to hate him than anyone else.

Enjoy!

Support the author by buying this novel

Free Worldwide Delivery

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

yXKBwOM.gif

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loviatar

• Kurai Hoshi

• blacklulu

• Suida

For any other format, just download the epub in the first post and go

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, it's a free online converter that converts, well, pretty much anything to anything. So you'll have the format of your choice in under a minute, without any software downloads.

Awesome! It's definitely better when the story is longer or in several volumes, it lets the plot and the relations develop more. Thank you for sharing!

Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful series, its sooo good!! dying for the 3rd book. Is there anything else like this out there?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

omg.. the ending of vol 2 was one heck of a cliffhanger! i was imagining that last scene when Nikandros goes on his knees and says his name then the rest of the army follows! that was sooo EPIC really!..

• 1 month later...

Whaaa!!! Thanks for sharing! rabbit8 After reading the two books, i fell in love with it!!! Wahh but the ending of Volume two was a real heart-stopper! Can't wait for volume 3!!! Thanks!rabbit4rabbit4

god danm it!!!!!im so crying right now!!!!

i have done everything to finish reading this 2 volumes but wat did i get it was not yet done!!!!

the worst part is the part i wanted to know is the one it hanged!!!!

TT___________________________TTcheetah7

banhbao54:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...