Falling in-love(18+) Roleplay {Ryo-kun&Sosuke0549}

Ryo-kun

Sirius watched him as he walked to the couch forcing him to sit on his lap. He shifted and blushed hard before nuzzling his cheek into the others hand.

"Kaname. You will see a changed Vampire, but if you don't like how I am after then do not complain"

He said softly while leaning into him more only to kiss his cheek and lightly lick his cheek to tease him a little. He tilted his head to the side.

"Kaname?"

"Will you take me out somewhere on our last night? Please?"

He gently tugged on his arm smiling.

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryo-kun

• Sosuke0549

Sirius blushed, nuzzling his cheek into Kaname's hand.

"Kaname. You will see a changed Vampire, but if you don't like how I am after then do not complain" [/Quote]

The vampire sighed.

"Why must you say something like that...you must love torturing me..."

His love leaned into him more only to kiss his cheek before lightly picking it. He tilted his head to the side.

"Kaname? Will you take me out somewhere on our last night? Please?" [/Quote]

He gently tugged on his arm smiling. Kaname sighed.

"You were outside a while ago and were almost killed .. why won't you let me cherish you.. protect you... why must you insist on making me feel uneasy. "

He asked with sad eyes. His touch falling from the other.

Sirius frowned "I mean on a date.. but if you insist then I won't pester you" He said softly before walking to the bed and crawling onto it and plopping down. He grunted and faced the wall closing his eyes slowly and yawned a little bit. "After I take a small nap, I need to shower. If you don't mind Kaname" He pulled the covers over himself and snuggled into the bed without another word,if Kaname wanted him to change then he would,but if not then he had to deal with him the way he was.

Kaname watched as the other got upset with him. He bit his lip.

"Sirius..that's not what I ment. "

He got up and followed the other to the bed. He gently ran his fingers threw the others hair.

"...your so stubborn..."

He whispered.

"I'd be happy to go on a date with you..and when you bathe...let me join you...I don't want our last day filled with us arguing..."

He gently kissed the others head.

"I apologize for being so protective of you...I just can't control myself...people have always taken things from me...and your the only thing I hold dear."

Sirius opened his eyes and rolled over onto his back and glanced up at Kaname,his cheeks were flushed red. He chuckled nervously and smiled at him before sitting up and wrapping his arms around him.

"Oh Kaname!"

He giggled and licked his cheek over and over like a dog before snuggling up into his chest letting out a soft yawn. He still needed to take a nap unless he took a bath now and he would be awake.

"You want to join me my love?"

He jumped up giggling.

"Let's go!"

• 2 weeks later...

Kaname sighed as the others mood did a complete 180. He felt like the other played him. His wolf was quite clever. Kaname slowly followed the other to the bathroom abs began to prepare the tube, filling it with hot water, bubbles and red rose petals. Once that was done he began to strip...until he was naked and got in. He sighed, Taking a moment to relax. Kaname was always so overworked and stressed.

Sirius watched him start the water and soon he was naked as well. He rubbed his chest before stepping into the hot tub water. He started to play with the petals and bubbles like he was a little child. One popped and got soap in one of his eyes, he just rubbed it a bit then continued playing. It was keeping his mind occupied.

Innocence...Care Free...Spoiled...Shield...Child...Those were words Kaname would use to describe Sirius as he watched him play with bubbles and flower pedals. Kaname looked up at the ceiling..Could Sirius feel how dark he was...how often he fought the urge to hit him when he upset him.. or how he wanted to lock Sirius away so none of those disgusting vampires or werewolf's could look at him. How he wanted to toy and fuck Sirius forever in a dark room, we're he was constantly in control...or how he desperately wanted to devour the hybrid's blood...and drink him dry until he was dead..He wanted to...punish Sirius...or all the pain He had given him over the years even tho he unknowing did so.. to tease him just like he did days before...Kaname thought of himself as cruel person...

"Sirius..Come here,"

His voice like an order. His gaze turning to his love and his eyes were like a beast...cold and rather cruel as if he was staring at his prey that he wanted to eat..

"Now...Sirius"

• 2 weeks later...

Sirius glanced up from the bubbles and the petals as he watched Kaname as he wondered what the other was simply thinking but refrained from asking. He looked too upset or mad and he didn't want to make it worse, he was about to turn away from his lover in tge tub but then he heard the voice of Kaname, not a friendly one at that but a more angry tone. He slowly stood up in the tub and walked to him quickly so to not anger him more. A small unhappy smile krept up on his lips as he looked at him.

"What is it Kaname? Can I do anything for you?"

He gulped as he pressed into Kaname a little but was back far enough to not get too close incase Kaname got really angry.

Sirius glanced up from the bubbles and the petals looking at him. Kaname gazed at him as heslowly stood up in the tub and walked over yo him quickly A small unhappy smile krept up to the hybrid's lips.

"What is it Kaname? Can I do anything for you?"[/Quote]

The werewolf gulped as he pressed into him.

"Why are you so nervous...don't you trust me"

He whispered, questioning his love. He yanked Sirius closer to him. His arm wrapped around the others waist.

"May I? "

He whispered into the others ear, blissfully licking the others neck...He wanted his blood.

• 2 weeks later...

Sirius nodded his head slowly as he gripped his lover's firm shoulders digging his nails into his shoulder blades.

"Take as much as you need Kaname,I want you happy and filled."

He replied with a smile before kissing and sucking on his lovers neck gently before resting and waiting for Kaname to drink his blood. He had no clue what Kanames' intentions were about drinking all of his blood,but would Kaname do it now? Or would he even be able to kill his lover?

• 3 weeks later...

Sirius nodded, slowly gripping his shoulders and digging his nails into them. Was he scared?

"Take as much as you need Kaname,I want you happy and filled."[/Quote]

His love smiled at him, Kaname's tongue slowly moved down the others neck. His eyes glowing a menacing red.

There were dark places in Kaname's mind..places Sirius had never been or would never ever reach. To him...Sirius was a weakness...and nuisance.. a hindrance...he had gotten in the way of his plans so many times...but emotionally he was so infatuated with the hybrid. Could he really kill Sirius? Even tho he loved him...would he ever try to kill him?

Kaname ruthlessly sang his fangs into the others neck. Gulping his blood down-sinking his sharp teeth deeper and deeper into Sirius flesh. His hands tightening around Sirius like a snake with its prey. But it didn't last long. Kaname retracted his fangs, taking quite a lot of blood. He slowly traced his tongue over the others wounds.

"...I apologize... I may have taken too much.."

He stated, His touch gentle as he caressed the others back and cupped his cheek.

Sirius could feel the fangs sink deeper and deeper inside his skin, making him cringe and tremble. But he knew Kaname was thirsty and needed the blood, so he decided to stay silent and allow him to do what he needed to do. His eyes slowly closed as he began to feel weak before his lover was even done drinking his blood. He gasped softly when the other gripped his body so tightly, he gasped for air but it wasn't there. After Kaname was finished he looked at him with sleepy eyes, and nodded his head. "It's alright dear, you was thirsty. I won't stop you from feeding." He said quietly before passing out in his lovers arms.

Kaname watched as his partner passed out against him. He cupped Sirius's cheek... keeping him close.

"Lord Kaname.."

He glanced behind him seeing Violet. She bowed before him.

"Your ride is here...it appears they wish for you now.."

"..I knew I sensed something foul.."

Kaname muttered.

"Today...Is Sirius's... Send them away. I told them I'd go tomorrow...and tomorrow I shall."

He closely stood, dripping wet as he carried Sirius in his arms. The two of them nude and dripping.

"Now go.."

"Yes..Lord Kaname. "

She disappeared...leaving Kaname.

The pure blood carried Sirius to the bed. Were he dried him and dressed him. Leaving him to sleep there. While he read on the couch.

Sirius didn't wake like he normally did when he was carried because Kaname had drained him more than usual this time. He laid limp in his arms until he placed on the bed, his body only shifted a little bit only to tightly grip the covers beside him. He snuggled into the sheets and the pillow before sleeping soundly.

3 hours passed and finally Sirius stirred on the bed, he groaned and slowly sat up on the bed and glanced around looking to see if Kaname was still around. He spotted him sitting on the couch reading, he appeared on his lap making his lover drop his book, he roughly kissed Kaname and let out a moan then pulled back.

"Hello my love." He smiled and touched his cheek.

3 hours passed and before Sirius woke up. The half breed took him by surprise when he suddenly sat on his lap, making him drop the book he was reading as he roughly kissed him, moaning. Kaname allowed it... meeting Sirius's gaze.

"Hello my love."[/Quote]

He smiled and touched his cheek. Kaname stared at him.

"Your...very energetic.."

He slowly touched the others neck where he bite him.

"Does it hurt....I pierced you rather deeply. I assumed you'd be tried But...you seem as tho Your ok."

He touched Sirius's hand that was on his cheek. "I apologize for taking so much..."

He glanced at the clock...just 6 more hours of them together...before he had to leave.

Sirius frowned and watched where Kaname put his hand on his neck, it didn't hurt nor did he really feel it anymore. He tilted his head slowly to the side and gave a smile. "Kaname it doesn't hurt. I don't really remember you biting me really." He leaned into him and pinned his lovers hands above his head grinning a little bit. "I need some fresh air, mind if I go outside for a moment?" He blushed and slowly started to get off his lap. "I promise I won't cause any trouble."

Sirius gave a smile.

"Kaname it doesn't hurt. I don't really remember you biting me really." [/Quote]

Kaname sighed.So the other wasn't in pain.

He met the half breeds gaze as he leaned into him and pinned His hands above his head grinning a little bit. Kaname thought this was going to get sexual, but was a little surprised by Sirius's words.

"I need some fresh air, mind if I go outside for a moment?"[/Quote]

He blushed and slowly started to get off his lap.

"I promise I won't cause any trouble."[/Quote]

Kaname bit his lip. Grabbing Sirius's hand and pulling him back.

"..On the balcony...or outside the house..."

He was looking at Sirius with strong eyes but he slowly looked away.

"Every time I don't have my eyes on you. You get hurt... "

He didn't want to let go.