Falling in-love(18+) Roleplay {Ryo-kun&Sosuke0549}

Ryo-kun

Alright my information for my Character Sirius.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Picture:anime-art-cute-guy-hair-Favim.com-257437.jpg

Second Picture:1272039795_kiba.jpg

Name:Sirius Pier

Preference:Gay

Relationship Status:Single

Occupation:Student at an academy,where he is in the day class students for werewolves

Species:Werewolf

Personality:Shy and sweet

(you can start if you would like after you add your information for your character :D

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryo-kun

• Sosuke0549

tumblr_l5qqj78njv1qaij10o1_500.jpg

Name:Kaname Yushiro

Position: Seme

Race: Full Blood Vampire

Like(s): Chess, blood

Dislike(s): sweets, animals, sunlight, disrespect,

Personality: Kaname is rather serious all the time. He rarely smiles and its hard to figure him out. He's rather scary and yet dull. He doesn't have much He likes. And he's not one for long conversations. But if there's something He wants it will be his! He's very possessive.

Past: Growing up, he was usually by himself until he met Sirius, and even tho he was human. Kaname couldn't help but become close friends with him. But one night His family was attacked by their Uncle who killed his little brother and parent's. He killed his uncle at the age of 9. And he later found out that the human boy he befriended and fell in love with was attacked by werewolves. Tho Sirius served, he completely forget about him. Now he goes to the same high school as him... and he constantly finds himself draw to the werewolf. Knowing they could NEVER be together But desperately wanting him to remember the past...

Other:When he is hungery, angery or lustful, his eyes turn red.

The sun was setting. Kissing the horizon and filing the sky with a collage of pinks,oranges,yellows, and reds. Kaname was stepping out of the dorms. It was now time for the switch over and he was always first, making sure the students went to class. And the last one behind the group of blood suckers. But so was his job as The dorm leader and student President. Pure blood family's were rather rare. So Many respected him, even tho he was raised by filthy mutts, known as werewolves.

Most of the vampires referred to him as Lord Kaname or Lord Yushiro, he didn't mind, but there were a few students that were loyal to him. And he saw them as dear friends. He knew he could trust them. And those were the student council vampires.

"Cross... How long do you plan to hid behind that tree."

"Aww- I was going to scared ya"

Kaname said nothing.

A boy came from behind a tree. With messy blond hair and piercing blue eyes. He was a strange vampire, since he was hot headed, and a goof ball.

"You know the principal wants you take on a few new students right?"

"Yes... But we have no room. And most do not know how to control there thrust. The blood pills are wavering. "

" I see... "

Suddenly the other students started to come out of the dorm,walking to class. Kaname stayed on the side lines counting every student.

It was rare to see werewolves on this side of the school but once and a while Sirius would come to greet him. And Kaname always looked forward to those chance encounters. Tho he was the only one that knew the truth about there shared passed... him and the principle.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Sitting in his dorm room his white hair fell into his face as he was starting to become hungry,he didn't normally eat human food,he needed to hunt and fast but it wasn't night time so he had to wait. Hearing the bell for the switch over he jumped up off his bed and slipped his shirt on over his torso and quickly ran outside. He suddenly stopped as he spotted one vampire which was Kaname that appeared to be different than the rest,his eyes narrowed but then shook his head ignoring it. One of the new Vampires appeared behind Sirius and he was grabbed,but Sirius kicked him away.

He phased and growled at the vampire "Know your place and never touch me again"

The Vampire smirked and bared his fangs "Lovely a cute werewolf that wants to fight"

Sirius growled louder and flattened his white furry ears against his skull and lunged at the Vampire pinning him to the ground. "Stay out of my way blood sucker"

Soon the new vampire kicked him off and stood glaring at him with piercing red crimson eyes "Oh you want to stop me? If you don't who will?"

They stood there in silence,Sirius knew who would stop him but wasn't about to speak again to this new Vampire that didn't know his place. The other werewolves stood watching,knowing Sirius could handle himself if he had to,but the rules were that no killings was allowed.

" Ralph...Stop it."

Kaname stood in front of the two who had started a confrontation.

"There is no fighting on school grounds. You both know that"

He glared at the vampire.

"Get moving!"

He Saidmoving, in such a harsh deadly way. And since every vampire in the school respected him. Ralph did as he was told. Kaname then turned his attention to Sirius. His white hair so beautiful. Unlike a lot of vampires Kaname treated werewolves with the up most respect, even if many are rude to him. But few werewolves excepted him. He bowed to Sirius. And vampires were not ones to bow to werewolves.

"I apologize for his actions. He will be punished later on. Please forgive him."

He stood- meeting the boy's eyes. Looking very serious, those shiny green orbs taking in ever inch of the other,and not with disgust- but with interest- kindness. He would always have a soft spot for Sirius.

Cross came up behind Kaname, and he frowned at the male, sizing him up. They had only started school for a week now. So many vampires were bot use to so many werewolves and vice versa.

Sirius snarled and watched the two before he sat down,his yellow eyes that looked like gold examined Kaname but then he looked away. He didn't care for vampires at all and if any got to close to him or the others he would have to go farther then he has ever done before,but there was also something about Kaname that Sirius liked. He was different and treated Sirius different than the others and didn't really mind but was a little skeptical. His soft white fur blew in the air as the wind blew and he relaxed his body.

Changing back to his human form he nodded to Kaname and then glanced at Cross,his eyes narrowed "He is forgiven but he better not touch me again or he will be in pain or worst exspelled from this school" He scoffed and turned from where he was and headed back to his dorm and leaned on the wall looking at the ground "why does Kaname appeal to me... He is a beast.."

Kaname nodded. He watched as the wolf felt. Once he was gone- Kaname turned to Cross and mutter.

"Make an emergency assembly for all vampires after classes. I'll make it clear that Sirius is off limits to any and all vampires. If anyone bothers him. They will confront me. Get the news around"

"What! Lord Kaname why?! He's just a filthy mut-"

He fell silent as Kaname delivered a hard clap to Cross's cheek.

"Don't you dare talk rudely of him in front of me."

"...y-Yes...Lord Kaname. "

"Do as I said. No one is to touch Sirius! No one."

Cross nodded and left holding his red cheek. Kaname went to his classes. Thinking only about the young werewolf. He knew NO VAMPIRE in the school would mess with Sirius. They all respected him. And baby feared him...as they should.

.,,If only.... if only... you remembered me...if only...you trusted me...and didn't despise what I am...

He stared out the window. The night sky dark with a few twinkling stars and a beautiful full moon.

Sirius shook his head and rubbed his neck a bit nervously. He wanted to see Kaname and now, alone. He shifted to his wolf form and snarled as he ran toward the vampires dorms, he was stopped by a few Vampires and they laughed "Lord Kaname doesn't want to be disturbed mutt"

Sirius snarled and pushed passed them heading to the door. He howled to Kaname and sat down waiting. The other vampires ran after him but then left knowing he had alerted Lord Kaname.

Kaname had just got back to his dorm. His hair wet from a soothing hot bath. He sat on his couch. Reading quietly his hair still slightly wet. His eyes a dark green. He was surprised to hear a howl outside. Wondering who could it be. He sighed-putting his book aside and glancing out the window. He couldn't believe his eyes. It was Sirius. He recognized that wolf anywhere! He quickly headed down stairs. Wearing a lose black button shirt and long pants. He stepped out of the dorm- meeting the wolf's eyes.

"Sirius... What are you doing here? Has something happened? "

He approached him gently. But didn't dare pet him or touch him.

Sirius sat down curling his white tail around his body, meeting the vampires eyes he whined. He nudged Kanames arm gently "Thank you for protecting me Kaname but may I ask why?" He wanted answers before he would trust him, his yellow eyes scanned his face for a few minutes.

He huffed and then shifted human, collapsing into Kaname he gasped and looked down at him. His face flushed light red.

Kaname Was taken aback by the question.

" Thank you for protecting me Kaname but may I ask why?"[/Quote]

He couldn't tell him the truth. He smiled a little as Sirius nudged him with his snout. But his smile disappeared as quickly as it came.

"You should not be disrespected, werewolf or not. This school was built so we could co-exist with each other. I would of done the same for anyone else." He lies.

He eyes dark As he refused to meet the boys eyes, but when he transformed into a human and fell in his arms he couldn't let him fall. He caught Sirius and their eyes met. Kaname watched as the boys face flushed light red, as cute as it was. He held his composer. He helped the other onto his feet.

"I should be going back inside, its late."

He needed to retreat.

" But Sirius...."

He cupped the werewolf's cheek in a caring, gentle manner.

"You are special...all I ask...is that you try...try to remember"

He bit his lip Pulling away. That's all he'd say about it.

"Good night. "

And he turned to leave. Going into the dorm and the door slamming and locking behind him.

On the opposite side of the door- Kaname's eyes were glowing red With lust and hunger. Sirius was so cute.. He desired him. He clenched his shirt.

Don't think about him....don't think about him He told himself this over and over. Knowing they couldn't be together.

Sirius tilted his head listening to everything Kaname said to him. Was he telling the truth about caring for others? He looked down as Kaname went inside. Tears formed in his eyes, he did remember and he threw himself at Kaname and he still didn't want him. He turned and ran off back towards his dorm.

Two very new vampires grabbed Sirius and chuckled throwing him into a cage. They carried him off and grinned locking him up in a building.Sirius glared "Release me! Kaname will kill you" He growled.

"Lord Kaname"

Kaname heard a soft voice. It was Violet. A girl with stunning light purple locks and shimmering violet eyes. She was in her night gown. A silk Satan little thing, purple and lose. He looked up at her as she knocked and stood in his door way.

"Violet... What brings you here"

"Lord Kaname, earlier I heard strange noises. I checked to make sure everyone was in their rooms but...two vampires were not accounting for. There new students,and I fear there off starting trouble. "

Kaname sighed.

"Go wake up Cross. You two can go looking for them."

"Yes... Lord Kaname"

She left, and fast. And in less then 10 minutes He saw Cross and Violet wearing their school uniforms- walking out of the dorms. He watched threw his window a moment before going to sleep. Not knowing Sirius was in the middle of this.

--------------------------------

"Ugh! This is such a pain in the ass! Why do we have to go retrieve the newbies?!"

Cross complained yawning like a mad man.

"Stop complaining- do you really think I want to be out here with you?"

"Who doesn't ~"

She flipped her hair, rolling her eyes in disgust.

"Besides it's our job. But... since Lord Kaname is more...closer to you then me. Do you...know the details on that werewolf? I've notice he favors him much more then anyone else."

"Jealous? "

"Shut up. I'm serious."

Cross shrugged.

"Who knows."

She sighed.

"Alright Well...let's just get this over with"

They both picked up the pace. Following the vampires trial. Its easy for a vampire to sense their own kind.

One of the vampires had found a shock pole and stuck it against Sirius skin thru the bars and laughed

"Kaname won't find you, so scream mutt!"

The other vampire watched and then sensed they had company and hissed.

"Someone is here, leave him"

They both left the room before those two were in there. Sirius had shifted and whimpered taking the pain but his fur cinged and he started to bleed from the jolts. He yelped and whined loudly and collapsed. His once white snowy coat was black and stained red with blood. He was weak.

The head master called the vampire dorm after the reported a certain werewolf was missing. Before Kaname could answer and within seconds Ralph ran into Kanames room.

"Lord Kaname! Head master called, Sirius is missing he never returned to his dorm room after he was spotted coming here."

The room where Sirius was in was pitch black only a little light illuminated on Sirius.

"You hear that?"

Violet and cross stumbled across an abandon building. They followed the noises and frowned at the sight of Sirius.

"T-that's not...who I think it is..right?"

Violent said as Cross broke open the cage.

"Oh yeah,Lord Kaname's fav~"

He opened the cage.

"We need to get him to the head master. The dog doesn't look so good."

He helped Sirius out ans threw him over his shoulder. Blood getting on his clothes.

"Hey mutt.. if your conscious - you own me a new uniform"

Violet rolled her eyes.

"Lets go idiot"

"You talking to me our the dog?"

She smirked- "Clearly the one talking"

Cross glared following her out and going to the head master, arguing the entire time.

-----------------------------------

Kaname was still wearing his black clothes about to retire when Ralph barged into his room.

"Lord Kaname! Head master called, Sirius is missing he never returned to his dorm room after he was spotted coming here."[/Quote]

Kaname's eyes flared a blood thirsty red. The Windows shattered and the lights flickered. His rage bursting out. Ralph shivered kneeling. Unable to take the Pure Vampire's strong area and strength.

He was trembling in fear.

"Watch over the dorm while I'm gone."

He commanded- his voice as dark As a serial killer, as he hurried to the head master's place.

Sirius whimpered in pain as he was moved but knew they were helping him so he didn't struggle, he didn't have the strength. He couldn't even shift to his human form, he wanted to but just stayed his werewolf form.

After he was placed down on a bed he whimpered loudly in pain. "K..kaname.." He said softly still in wolf form. Blood stained the white sheets.The head master was already in the room exaiming Sirius shaking his head.

"Do you know who did this? Did you see them?"

He had no idea that two new vampires had left, and was the cause of Sirius being hurt.

Cross and Violet nodded.

"We're pretty sure the two new students did this. I checked and they left there dorms past curfew"

The girl explained.

Cross stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Soooo- is the guy gonna be ok H.M. "

( Head Master )

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and Kaname stepped in. His eyes fell on Sirius, his expression full of disappear.

"Cross...Violet. Return to the dorms. Now"

"Sure thing Lord Kaname come on Violet"

The two vampires left. Leaving Kaname the Head Master and Sirius alone. The three people who knew the truth.

But the blood in the room could make any vampire thirsty. Kaname was rather surprised Cross and Violet controlled themselves.

"Head Master- is Sirius going to be ok?"

Head master nodded a bit "Yes but we need to treat the wounds. He was shocked pretty badly Kaname" He turned away opening the cabinet getting medical supplies and placing them on the table. "Kaname is this blood bothering you? If so you can go"

Sirius breathed shallowly and shifted on the bed, suddenly he shifted human and tried to sit up but pain shot up his body and he tensed and screamed. Tears fell down his cheeks as he laid there.

Kaname clenched his fists- staring at Sirius in pain. He had never seen this side of him. He couldn't believe this was happening.

"No...I'm fine. "

He was struggling but other wise he could control himself. He approached Sirius and keeled beside the pained werewolf.

"I must...apologize to you. This is my fault. And I understand if you despise me. I'm sorry Sirius"

Sirius reached his hand up and touched his cheek gently.

"Kaname I remember.."

He sat up slowly and tensed in pain but ignored it. He pulled him closer by grabbing his black shirt yanking him weakly to him. He placed his arms around his neck. "Kiss me" His cheeks flushed red, he missed his old friend who he cared deeply about.

Kaname jumped slightly. He didn't expect the other male to cup his cheek.

"Kaname I remember.." [/Quote]

Kaname's eyes widened. He stared slightly bewildered as he sat up slowly. And pulled him closer. Grabbing his black shirt and yanking him-putting his arms around his neck. He was happy...and yet sad. Oh so sad.

"Sirius... I'm happy... you remembered but-"

"Kiss me"[/Quote]

The boy cut him off. His cheeks flushing red.

"...I can not.."

He pulled away. Turning to the head master.

"Can you give us a moment? "

The head master nodded and left. Once he was gone Kaname sighed cupping Sirius's cheek, and looking deeply in his eyes.

"When we were children... you were my best friend. Even tho you were human. I planned on changing you. To confess that I had liked you. So much more then just a friend. I wanted us to be together.. forever. But I was too late... you were attacked and turned into a werewolf. Our races already have trouble co-existing. And as much as I care for you Sirius. Us being together...is hopeless. Once I'm done with my year at this academy I must lead my race. You and I...are too different.- do you understand? Understand why can never be together? "

Sirius tensed and backed away Kaname tears welling up into his eyes as he looked away from the older male. He listened and then stood up from the bed despite his pain. He pushed passed Kaname and out of the room in a hurry. His once happy heart was crushed and broken.

He ran outside shifting to wolf and bolted off the campus ground. He whined and flattened his ears against his head running faster into the woods. The stuff Kaname said fludded his head like a river.

"Sirius! "

He sighed. He didn't mean to upset the other. He went to stop the other. But he was gone too fast.

He bit his lip. Perhaps he shouldn't have said anything. But what could he do?

Sirius yelped falling down a hill and stood up slowly. His white fur red and dirt all over him,whimpering softly he curled up right where laid and trembled. "kaname....I'm sorry I'm not good enough... I'll let a vampire kill me so to make it easy..."

Kaname talked with the head master, And soon went after him. He hurried into the forest. Looking for Sirius.

"Sirius!"

He couldn't believe he ran away. Running away never solved anything. By luck. He found Sirius.

"..Sirius. Why did you run away. Talk to me."

Sirius stood up slowly off the muddy ground and looked at Kaname and lowered his head sadly "I like you Kaname but since we can't be together I'll make it easy for you I'm going to allow a vampire to end me" He whimpered loudly .