The Guy with the glasses.

gin

THE GUY WITH THE GLASSES

gin

PROLOGUE

And then it happened in a split of second as I heard gasps and amazement as Trev opened the briefcases. He didn’t look like the Banker to me but damn, that’s a lot of money. I knew they’re a bit rich but not that kind of rich who tosses money to the ground easily.

“Yes, this money is legal.”
Trev said casually, he read mostly everyone’s mind inside the room.

“And as a banker I offer you a deal.”
He grinned, this is really getting strange, even the girls beside me giggled in anticipation as they stared at the newly cut bills inside the case. I sighed and took a drink again, even the whisky didn’t helped calm my thoughts.

“I need participants for this game.”
He continued.

The girls then raised their hands immediately. Social climber much?

“No, sorry ladies, I need two males.”
They whimpered while the rest of the males gave a what-the-actual-fuck look.

“You don’t tell me---”
I heard someone said ;opposite at our sofa.

“Yes, I need to see two males doing ‘it’ . Call it sheer curiosity but here’s 2 million. And I knew all male in here are prideful and well-----straight. So who’s gonna play? ”

Trev playfully wink as he nudged the suitcase giving all of us a better access to see that the contents were REAL money.

Was he fucking serious!? I’m not a homophobe but I’m not definitely a gay loving guy! But I have to admit that curiosity always gets the better out of me and ugh—there’s still my lust. Even the dudes started murmuring thinking it thoroughly. I mean how would two guys look like or feel? I had done everything in Kama Sutra with girls of course. But there’s this part of me whose interest had been piqued.

I hesitated for a bit--- I raised my brow. Bit my lip. Urgh. My pride won’t take it but that’s two million laying neatly at the case for fuck’s sake!! And no part time jobs could give me that money easily for a whole year. It’s just a matter of being poked in the ass or the one who's gonna poke someone's ass. What situation have I brought myself!? Seriously! Urgh. I’m really tempted with that money. And I had become a gold-digger myself.

“Guys, care to answer my pleas.”
Trev interrupted our thoughts.

I glance as I felt everyone tensing and then I noticed two males hesitated but slowly raised their hands. No way!!

“I!”
a said as I raised my hands swiftly, defeating the two slowpokes who tried to raise their hands.

“I”
And I heard someone said in unison with me.

I slowly turned my head at the voice’s direction.

Luck or not, I saw a black thick glasses illuminated by the light as he slowly leaned closer. Great it is Jeremy fucking Collins!!

But no he isn’t…. (and I wonder why I gave a sigh)

I don’t know the guy who’s behind those thick-rimmed glasses. Great! A sex with a nerd ! I sighed sorrowfully and tore my gaze away from him. And of course I'm not at least the happy camper at such situation.

|well this is my second story. This just popped out awhile ago. Jeremy? Trev? And whose POint of View is this anyways? I'll upload the next 2 chapters in a jiffy to unravel the confusion. warii. LOL hope you'll like the intro..or something... will i upload it on wattpad or not.? tsk|

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gin

• Kujaku

• Justme

• Miro

Top Posters In This Topic

FIASCO 1 | Daily Dose

For most of the people out there, specifically those in college, life is always a matter of competition.

They always say school was hell, a torture institution or even a prison but those were just fractions of reality. It isn’t really about school—it is all about YOU.

And when I say it is all about YOU, I’m not stating that you’re the main character of this whole thing. It just meant that you aren't the only one suffering inside the institution called school. Or it isn’t even me, I don’t want to look like some Philosophical shit, but let me get right through my facts--- we strive, we fail, we live! That’s it, for life is to be suffered and enjoyed in some twisted sense.

The ring of the bell had started and its time that I should stop this Dr. Phil sessions with you...

| November Shausa|

A full shitload ahead and I haven’t had a piece of my daily nicotine. I, November, was on my usual day of skipping classes and looking for my bitches for the sole purpose of fucking them. Yeah glory to my everyday agenda! But as unlucky as I was, there’s Jeremy, the usual cock blocking twad who keeps me by the bay.

“Nova—wait up!”
He screamed atop his lungs.

God, he’s fishing attention again. All I did was stare, the cool man I was, I never speak nonchalantly. Though it irks me that he calls me ‘Nova.’ Hated that shit. He ganged up with my mother by calling me in such a disgusting manner—traitor.

“Classes are starting—we need to go to the last period.”
He spoke slowly, catching his breath as he glanced at me then to the girl.

And I goddamn wondered why I am a friend of this nerd right in front of me. Even talking with him made no sense; we’re completely polar opposites.

Ah yes, as I scanned my brain. He’s my childhood friend that can’t be separated from me---unfortunately. He’s some sort of glue stuck in me—forever. Great, a bad boy befriending a nerd, really great. Though he’s a special case, more like of a warden hired by my mother to watch me like a hound dog he was. I really wondered if he is stupid or just completely faking it. Even the whole campus had gotten used to it; more or less accepted the fact that we’re friends or him being my right-hand or slave.

Nevertheless, I treated him like one of those minions. Jeremy serves his purpose well especially in the assignments and tests. Lucky me~

“Yes we’re really late.”
poisoned with sarcasm I sighed as my fingers traveled at the sexy girls ass, fondling it a minute or two.

“You’re gonna go and leave me?”
She leaned closer as she placed my right hand at her chest.

Speaking of PDA, the bitch really is low-class. Though her boobs are :coughs: definitely better. I bet she wouldn't care less if I do her right here, right now.

Oh boy~ the wonders of the world do really entertain me. But as I lustfully check on her, Jeremy was still staring daggers at me. Yeah , it really harms my entirety, way to go dude.

“Sorry—er babe, I need to go. We have a test”

I lied. I never cared for tests. And again I couldn't even remember her name but I bet she like the word babe as her eyes sparkle with anticipation. Tch* Simple minded girls. She bid goodbye while exiting gracefully. Jeremy and I both entered the lobby then to the room. I immediately hanged my arm around his shoulders.

“I’m going to Trev’s party, help me deal with the old hag.”
I noticed him flinch as he didn’t like the way I was calling my mother.

“And please don’t go fu--”
I cut him short before he starts his litany.

“Yeah yeah fucking bitches. I swear I won’t. ”
Jeremy raised his eyebrow.

I knew he was still doubtful but as I persuaded him then and there he finally gave up. Though I doubt I can keep my promises, the jerk I really am. Hey! At least I know I am a jerk.

The last bell really sounded so fast as I was absorbed playing 2fuse at my phone while Jeremy’s taking his notes. Why did I even come to school---seriously? Though the both of us were seniors, I still need to maintain my grades that are barely passable. I don’t even know about dreams or colleges. I’ll probably work after I graduate. Just go with the flow of nature, I guess. The thought kept me unfocused at the game and decided to quit it with a grunt.

“ You know life isn’t always sunshine and rainbows, November Shausa.”
Jeremy stated as he fixed his glasses, like the nerds usually do.

There he goes with his random thoughts and with the rarity of saying my 'complete' name.

“Yeah and is it better for you to buy contact lenses!? I tell you man, you won’t get laid for that.”
I flicked his glasses a bit trying to divert the topic.

I didn't really like Jeremy when he’s shoving all his philosophical rants on me. It always ends up with a jinx—an ominous one to top that.

“I don’t plan to get laid.”
He shortly answered and waved me goodbye as he saw his ride; ready to pick him up.

“Best luck to the party.”
He added like a mumble but I clearly heard it.

Though I also tried to persuade him to accompany me but I finally gave up remembering the last time I brought him with me and ended with a disaster. Jeremy plus normal people equals catastrophe. They didn't like a nerd’s guts and it kinda ticked me off how they humiliate and bullied him right in front of me. So that settles the idea of banning Jeremy at a party ; not unless he stopped wearing those rim glasses and wear normal clothes, if so I might change my mind.

FIASCO 2 | Orgia

The loud bang of the usual party music immediately reverberated my ears as I strutted at the road. I didn’t bring my car with me since the party’s a couple of blocks away. I passed at the green lawn and greeted a couple of people along the way. The neighbors passed by and I could feel animosity from them. They didn’t like the idea of the whole ruckus but parties are always a part of the high school life.

Trev was always one of the party people. He’s usually the one who organizes it quarterly and is mainly doing such a boost to his popularity at school. He’s the usual friendly guy in the campus. He’s also a member of the basketball team. Wait didn't I mention I’m also a part of the basketball team? Yeah, it’s just a hobby to ease me up sometimes. Not like I’m gung-ho about the sport but I doubt that I’m no good at it.

“Yo November, glad to have you here!”
He faked a British accent as we performed the handshake.

“Yeah Pal, you’re doing great”
I then winked at the girls wearing micro skirts inside the house.

“Still playing the naughty hah?”
He chuckled as he ushered me towards the second floor.

“I play what I want to play.”
I smugly answered, following Trev upstairs.

“Whatever dude. VIP’s? ”

“Gladly.”
As I raised my eyebrows gleefully.

VIP sessions for Trev’s party is usually located at a private room upstairs. Though they don’t have a mansion like house, it is still way too huge compared to ours. The two story structure was covered with concrete and painted with brown and white, to add formality and a sense of coziness. A great house, I’d say.

VIP, well it’s mostly a private thing that are intended for people whose known Trev better or shall we say the popular people inside the campus. Yeah orgy or whatever you call it.

“Zup~”
I opened the door as I greeted everyone.

The sight didn’t faze me while Trev whistled like an idiot.

Yeah a threesome welcomed me as I entered the room. Loud moans were heard as I paraded myself inside. It was Michael the football captain together with Stacey and Nicole who were from the pep squads. The room smelt like SEX. They’re shamelessly licking each other’s body as Michael thrust his thing to Stacey who’s making out with Nicole passionately. I must admit I don’t want to describe the scenario unfolding right before my eyes. It lasted for half an hour as I plopped myself in the comfy sofa looking at them. I was hell sure that the view caused me a raging hard-on as I wanted to pounce the chicks and join them. Trev handed me a Jack Daniel’s as he laughed at my condition. Yeah, I was impatiently tapping the table as I felt my lust slowly build up inside me.

“Okay times up.”
Trev clapped his fingers that caused the three to halt their actions.

I even heard Michael cuss as Trev traveled towards the girls and pulled them away from each other. It’s Trev’s house, of course, his words were completely Law bestowed upon us. Michael and the rest immediately wore their garments back and went outside to calm themselves or go to a love hotel; though everyone in the room didn’t cared where they left.

The funny thing in this orgy is no one was ever been drunk; they’re completely sober and they knew what they’re doing. Of course, this is for ‘adults only’ as all those young’uns were partying like crazy on the first floor.

There were only seven people left inside the huge room. I couldn’t figure their faces well since the room was dim; only the lampshade at the couch on the left was fully lit. But as I studied their body sized, there were two females and five males, including Trev and Me. I was still holding the booze as the girls came to me, hopping side by side.

“Hey handsome--”
the girl purred as she traced her index finger at my chin.

The other one looked quite kinky as she was only wearing a lace panty which I don’t even know what it is called. I bet it starts with a T. Her boobs were fully exposed as she lean on me. She slowly planted a kiss while the other blond removed my jacket as she slowly raised my shirt. Their hands slowly traveled at my abs then down to my cock. I managed to give a lustful growl as they started doing their thing. I even noticed that they’re not even in high school since they looked so develop and yeah---mature. I bet they’re college students. Trev really surprises me every year.

“Ehem. ”
Speaking of Trev, he cleared his throat as he sat in front of us, smirking.

“What?”
I gave him an annoyed look, me and my dick couldn't wait anymore! Dammit!

“I kinda had the impression of doing something different, it really looked boring.”
He tilted his head as he tried to pretend confusion.

“Boring my ass..”
I growled and continued ravishing the other brunette, cupping her boobs vehemently.

He shook his head as a sign of disbelief and walked away. I trace my eyes as to where Trev was going, even the rest were doing the same. They were silent and that creep me out a bit. I was the only guy who was in action though I felt stares at me. My hands stopped moving when I saw Trev appeared again from the door holding two briefcases with him. Even the girls stopped fondling me eagerly.

“Now I had ‘all’ your attention.”
He said seriously and gave a slight smile.

I drink the liquor and placed a cigarette on my half-parted lips. I highly doubt this’ll be a short talk as I reclined comfortably to the couch.

And then it happened in a split of second as I heard gasps and amazement as Trev opened the briefcases. He didn’t look like the Banker to me but damn, that’s a lot of money. I knew they’re a bit rich but not that kind of rich who tosses money to the ground easily.

“Yes, this money is legal.”
Trev said casually, he read mostly everyone’s mind inside the room.

“And as a banker I offer you a deal.”
He grinned, this is really getting strange, even the girls beside me giggled in anticipation as they stared at the newly cut bills inside the case. I sighed and took a drink again, even the whisky didn’t helped calm my thoughts.

“I need participants for this game.”
He continued.

The girls then raised their hands immediately. Social climber much?

“No, sorry ladies, I need two males.”
They whimpered while the rest of the males gave a what-the-actual-fuck look.

“You don’t tell me---”
I heard someone said ;opposite at our sofa.

“Yes, I need to see two males doing ‘it’ . Call it sheer curiosity but here’s 2 million. And I knew all male in here are prideful and well-----straight. So who’s gonna play? ”

Trev playfully wink as he nudged the suitcase giving all of us a better access to see that the contents were REAL money.

Was he fucking serious!? I’m not a homophobe but I’m not definitely a gay loving guy! But I have to admit that curiosity always gets the better out of me and ugh—there’s still my lust. Even the dudes started murmuring thinking it thoroughly. I mean how would two guys look like or feel? I had done everything in Kama Sutra with girls of course. But there’s this part of me whose interest had been piqued.

I hesitated for a bit--- I raised my brow. Bit my lip. Urgh. My pride won’t take it but that’s two million laying neatly at the case for fuck’s sake!! And no part time jobs could give me that money easily for a whole year. It’s just a matter of being poked in the ass or the one who's gonna poke someone's ass. What situation have I brought myself!? Seriously! Urgh. I’m really tempted with that money. And I had become a gold-digger myself.

“Guys, care to answer my pleas.”
Trev interrupted our thoughts.

I glance as I felt everyone tensing and then I noticed two males hesitated but slowly raised their hands. No way!!

“I!”
a said as I raised my hands swiftly, defeating the two slowpokes who tried to raise their hands.

“I”
And I heard someone said in unison with me.

I slowly turned my head at the voice’s direction.

Luck or not, I saw a black thick glasses illuminated by the light as he slowly leaned closer. Great it is Jeremy fucking Collins!!

But no he isn't…. (and I wonder why I gave a sigh)

I don’t know the guy who’s behind those thick-rimmed glasses. Great! A sex with a nerd ! I sighed sorrowfully and tore my gaze away from him. And of course I'm not at least the happy camper at such situation.

• 4 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

This seems a funny story! Was he hopping to be Jeremy? xD I can't wait to see how it will turn out. :5yoyo34:

• 1 year later...

(welp, this is a SPG chapter, well the rest of the chapters are spg but this one's the spg among spg LOL proceed at your own cost)

FIASCO 3 | The Man Who Stabbed Me I

| November Shausa |

The exaggerated gasped coming from the bimbo's were the things I last heard before my mind had gone into haywire. I didn't even thought I would achieve this new level of stupid. My ancestors would laugh at me, I was never the adventure type of guy but damn I'm never going to back down from a challenge.

Trevor was really an eccentric guy, I mean who's junk would raise to see some dudes getting at it!?

"On a cloud nine, I see." He chuckled as well as the other guy who was supposed to be my partner.

Before I could catch a glimpse of the fckin' twat, Trev shoved the other guy playfully, away from the shade of the lamp. He whispered something to the other guy's ear which caused me to raise suspicion.

--Okay, what the fck is going on here?

After their tête-à-tête, Trev closely approached me while the rest of the people inside the room had conversations with each one of them, returning back to their 'businesses.'--like some double penetration kind of business. And that made me gulp, how come I've ended with the weird bet!

Trev again, started jabbing my ribs not to gently as he tried to pry my attention away from the three strangers who were , higher than the empire state--wait did I just quote that?

"Get your head off the clouds, Shausa. And we're not even starting yet." He tried to joke but Trev's smile falter as he saw my dagger-like stares.

Before I could go off watching those people having sex again, Trev shoved a black handkerchief at my left palm. I stared at the object in my head and I hope that what I thought wasn't likely going to happen.

"Now use that shit to cover your eyes and make sure it's tight as hel--" talk about being cursed.

"Wait a minute, man. How can you expect me to do that? This isn't some kind of some 50 shades of shit. I ain't covering my eyes."
I cut Trevor and tried to glance at the man behind him who was still on the security of darkness.

"You're such a whiny bitch, Shausa. I tell you the money won't just walk on your pocket." He wiggled his eyebrows. How idiotic of him to play the dare card on me. With a sigh, I covered my eyes with the handkerchief as I muttered 'happy' along the lines.

Without further ado, someone grabbed my left arm and dragged me to somewhere I really don't know. I tried to pry the blindfold away but I heard Trevor laugh and snatched my hand away from the offending material covering my eyes.

"Where are we going!?"
I asked calmly but God knows I'm shaking like a leaf inside. Who knows what this man is trying to pull on me this time.

It might not be a prank but I was heluva sure it was his pants this time. And the things I do for that fckin' money. I guess I should start calling myself, Tom, the callboy next door. There's no need to humor myself with this.

After a minute of walking and bumping some furniture on the way, I heard a door close as I felt the area getting cooler. It's another room, and I bet it was unused judging from the cool atmosphere away from a human's temperature.

"Okay this is getting creepy, are you there Trev?"
I asked to nothing particular but got no response at all.

As I thought I was all alone in a room, concluding that this maybe perhaps a prank, a hand gently shoved me backwards as I landed into something comfortable. It was a bed, as I tried to ran my hands at the smooth texture of the comforter. Before I could again sneak a way to remove the blindfold, strong hands gripped both of my arms, pinning it in between my body. I tried to break from his clasp but there's no way I'm having it. He's like a freakin' sumo wrestler. Before I could decide to kick him painfully, as if he'd known my next move and placed both of his knees atop of my legs; rendering me immobile.

"Chill the fck dow---"
I felt him roughly kissed me torridly as he cut my words.

I tried to process what was happening but it was too fast that my poor excuse of a brain could handle such situation. One minute we were fighting then the next he's kissing the life out of me--more like sucking. His tongue dangerously entered my mouth forcibly as we kissed in fervor with our tongues dancing in dominance.

Is this my cue to sing and chant I kissed a Boy and I like it? I never would've thought making out with the same gender was kind of hot. I guess it isn't that much bigger difference when both genders have a mouth and a tongue.

Our make-out session lasted for five minutes with no room for talking. All I heard were lustful moans which I couldn't believe came out from me and deep grunts coming from the stranger. In the end, I lose all the fight in me and stopped pretending like some thirteen year old girl that was raped by some hobo. My hands slowly traveled to the latter's clothing as I tap my way to his buttons and slowly removing his polo shirt.

I am acting like fckin' Hellen Keller! The stranger immediately mirrored what I'm doing as his shaky hands unzipped my pants. Judging from those nervousness, this guy isn't experienced at all.

"Why so nervous, virgin boy--"
I joked and manage a light laugh.

"Don't act like an expert when you're certainly not." He replied with a voice that sounded hoarse and I bet he's using a voice changer app on this. The things this stranger had done just to hide his identity from me and oh well he fckin' speaks!.

"Jeremy you ain't be topping me."
I tried to crack what this stranger's identity is. And Jeremy just came into the picture since he's the only glass-wearing dude I only know far from existence.

"It angers me that you compare me to that lump of shrimp." He growled as he roughly pounced his body to me. I guess it was a no judging from how he reacted. Then the stranger resumed our nightly activities by trailing hot kisses from my collar bone down to my navel.

"Man, what got your panty in a twist?"
I joked but I guess he didn't take it as a joke as he ripped my brief away from my lower region. Who does ripping these days, anyway? He's not even a neanderthal, for crying out loud.

"Less talking ---more fucking..." He cockily said as he finally get a hold of my junk with those rough hands of his.

And the question was: who the fuck is this stranger!?

「つづく」

well hoho let's see~

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

FIASCO 4 | The Man who Stabbed Me II

| November Shausa |

Money. That might be the root cause of this whole sex thing going on yet it seems like the moment it lingered it turned out to be something else. Behind the dreaded fabric covering my lust filled eyes, his touched that was once annoying became essential. Like a hot cattle prod, his palms branded me with such passion that I arched my back begging for his caresses. I know I'm a wanton guy but never had I imagine that I'm going to be someone else's bitch. The future words of my friends replayed maniacally in my head, it goes along the line, "Yeah Nova is that nerd's bitch."

Of course I had my moments when I was lying in the bed as I writhed in pleasure squeezing the comforter with me hoping it would ease me from all the myriads of gratification rushing in my brain. Times where I supposed to have an epiphany as to what my life went from 0 to 100 real quick.

"Does it turn you on if I do this?" Gesù Cristo! This guy couldn't even get the mood done as he kept asking me these things which obviously held no response judging from my crazed state of lust.

Like a hoe on heat I could've sworn I'd demanded him to hurry his fatass and just impale me with his rod but no he didn't, he treated me like I was something precious, like someone's antique Chinese Teacups. My breath almost hitched as my toes immediately curled with unknown feeling as I felt something soft and warm doing circular motions on my back entrance. For a no brainer, that's definitely his tongue, even a ten year old knew tongues shouldn't be in those places except if it's a sweet-honeyed cunt.

"Is it no good? You look constipated." Okay way to ruin the fckin' mood. If I'd known better, or get my sight back at least, I would've stormed myself way out. There's no way a handsome guy like me would ever look so constipated while pleasured at my back entrance.

"N--no shit."
Of course I have to ran my mouth like that, God knows what words would've been said any minute by now.

Repeating the same activity made me cringe and anticipate the moment I located his head and grab a handful of his hair hoping that this molester would just go bald on the process. The cringing moment due to sheer disgust gradually turned into something heart-throbbing and unexplained. After his private feast, I couldn't help but be descriptive knowing that this is the only thing I could do because the guy null my eyesight. I would tell that it's by far the weirdest feeling I've felt the moment his fore finger passed at the tense muscles of my back. It's like everything you feel during sex increases by a tenfold, he's way too kinky for a high school student.

Or was he even a high school student!? I don't even know anymore.

The way his fingers danced deemed him like a professional AV actor as he delicately thrust it all over again. It's almost like he's savoring the moment which is in fact a total bullcrap knowing that I'm just his hired hoe for the day, more like Trev's.

"Who would've thought you'd be 'that' erotic, Nova." My soul almost leap away from my body as I hear another familiar voice.

"T-trev!? What the actual fuck! You peeping Tom! I swear to God get ou---ngh."
The guy from my top immediately silenced me by his surprise attack as I felt myself tore apart, there's no way his finger's a size of a subway sandwich.

Trev's chuckle and his existence faded to black as my focus was diverted at the huge thing trying to break me apart. There's no way in hell it's going to be pleasure-material.

Poke in the back my ass!? I bit my bottom lip to seek solace as he thrust his member deeper into my back--into my soul. Finding the right position to ease myself just a little bit.

"Calm down, November it's going to be fine."
As if a robotic would calm me the fck down, it just totally weird me out.

But like the usual spell he casts, the unnecessary feelings turned into shambles the moment he tried to move his enormous mass inside me. And that's all my virgin back could take and then the black turned into a more complex void.

I fainted.

If you think you could hear birds chirping the moment your eyes open first thing in the morning then you're wrong. First, it wasn't the first time I woke up this day; second, it wasn't even morning. A cold and silent room greeted me as I glanced at the entirety of the modern-looking room. The white wall paint striped with black and expensive wooden floor boards are a dead giveaway that this wasn't my place at all.

Bits of my hazy memory came into pieces despite the wish that I should just be drunk and have a hangover of the century. Images didn't flashed back in monochrome, it happened to torment me into a realization that I, November Shausa, had sex with a guy. Worst of all, I am the fucking bottom.

What a news of a century. With no ounce of exaggeration and trying to humor myself with the dreaded results of my idiotic decisions, I hurriedly tried to stand up and leave Trev's house. The evidence of me being wild and stupid, the house that held my shame.

I stop my tracks momentarily as I felt immeasurable pain on my back as I almost keeled over and wished for someone to slap some salonpas on my buttocks. The thing is, I would be totally chill with all of the matter knowing that I'm 2 million richer but the guy just came inside of me as I felt the disgusting liquid slid on my thighs.

With a bathrobe I found at the nearby chair and the money, I stared at my naked self in front of the full mirror placed in the left corner of the room. My sandy brown hair was in a mess, my body was full of hickeys and even my left wrists were heavily bruised with hand prints. A robe couldn't just cover it up.

There's no point crying over spilt milk, I chanted as I tightly clasped the offending fabric that once separated me from reality.

I made a bee-line as I exit Trev's house after taking a bath there myself. It was so hurriedly done that I feared remembering the immorality I've spend with some unknown man just for money. I caught Trev cleaning his thrashed house, he greeted me normally and gave me a playful tap on the shoulder as he offered breakfast. Of course, I declined his sweet offer, I needed to ease this butt out.

"Just another day,"
I sighed deeply as I lit a cigarette stick trying to slowly walk away from the dreaded place.

Placing the cigarette on my lips I stopped on my tracks as I've felt uneasy like there's something gazing me behind my back. Instinctual reflex, I turned my head to the source that happened to be Trev's house.

"Must be imagination."
I muttered to myself and stretched my sore limbs and joints.

Little did I know, it's not.

• 2 weeks later...

FIASCO 5 | The Loch ness Monster

| November Shausa |

I was just a simple country boy living in a basic apartment complex with a flowerpot beside the deranged wooden door and an undeniable 'WELCOME' sign greeting me at our doorstep. My life wasn't also complicated, yes I do mess around and I'm an official 'Fuck Boy' but I've been a decent man around my family.

You see I couldn't really mess around and play the rebel card with my mother because she's so fragile and cries like a full-bred woman. There's this time she thought I was bullied and called a police on our school to apprehend the 'invisible' suspects. I mean who would bully a six foot three man with medium sized build and can snap a person like a twig. Seriously, my mom was delusional, it didn't add well in the mix that she kept a fuss over my non-existent enemies. I've been walking on egg shells in our house and trust me it didn't end there just that.

How about I try to add my little she-devil of a sister in the mix? Despite being a middle-schooler my sister happens to be the greatest gambler at N Academy. We're not really that close and I certainly don't have any complex over her but I clearly don't want to play poker with her. She's all smiles and rainbows but behind those pleasantries lies a twisted hoe ready to burn your house when you tick her bad side.

My family is fine. Sure.

I smiled as I tried to twist the knob of our door but stopped midway the moment I tried to picture my family's reaction of my disappearance. Instead, I took my phone and mailed her that I'm safe and staying at someone's place, who knows what she might do if I won't tell her, she might have a search and rescue operation ready. I descended a flight of stairs and opened another door with my spare key. Jeremy's flat seemed to be pleasant in my mind since his parents were rarely at home due to hectic work.

I walked like I own the place and started yawning and directing myself towards their kitchen. Jeremy's place was a contrast of the homey vibe of our apartment, it looked like a showroom rather than a house. It had sick designs knowing 'that' asshole loaded the place with elegance.

"Man what's with all of that noise,"
I murmured to myself as I grabbed a cereal box while easing my fck'd buttocks down the creative stools neatly lined in the kitchen.

Jeremy likes to play consoles and if he was given an opportunity he could go at it 24/7. I'm not really in the mood to disturb him and I just wanted to get my breakfast done. He always brings a couple of his nerd friends to play campaign with him but I'd rather not delve into their territory, I nodded to myself sipping the milk from the remnants of my cereal.

"Eating cereal in someone's place. You're really something brat," I almost spurt the milk on the table the moment I heard that annoying voice.

"Howd'y John or was it Bob?"
I quickly started to inch away from the marble counter hoping it would shield me from that brute a feet away from me.

There are thousands of reasons I hate that person in front of me and here's a few. One, he's basically an annoying person with an incurable case of a brother complex with thoughts that I'm going to raep his nerd of a brother. Two, he seriously thinks that he's above everyone else (Who cares that he graduated H uni, he had just lots of brain cells compared to us peasants) . Three, a brute, he studied martial arts and his kicks aren't that peachy especially when he tries to, you know, kill me. Four, HE'S TALLER THAN ME, loch ness monster.

As the alarm signals on my head were blaring, I completely dashed back at their hallways grabbing with me a Jeremy who was still welcoming another nerd mate to enter his abode. Quickly, we descended the elevator as I surveyed if Satan had followed us, luckily it was all clear.

"WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME SATAN's BACK! JESUS ARE YOU GOING TO KILL ME!?"
I shook Jeremy but the idiot just kept a bored face, not amused that I took him away from his nerd party.

"Seriously, Nova? He's back weeks ago and no brother of mine is a murderer." He said calmly as he fished his phone which I smacked away from his hand.

"No you listen to me! You don't know your brother! He really wants me dead."
Where am I going to stay!? ANYWHERE'S not SAFE ANYMORE!!!

"By the way why are you wearing a turtleneck? So lame." Jeremy queried which I never dared to answer as I erase the thorny memories hoping it could brainwash my brain that it didn't happen.

"Are you hiding hickeys, Nova?" He sneered which in return I smack his face at the cold metal wall of the elevator. He deserves it.

Despite all the raging emotions going on, Jeremy just soothed his face as he stared at me like I was a hopeless nutcase ready to be delivered in an asylum. Jeremy never knew that his brother was a devil incarnate. His brother's much like my younger sister, a hundred folds worse. He couldn't share the pain of a guy who was sent in a hospital mainly because he had been German suplexed by a person who's too gung-ho to ruin the said guy's life.

And here I hope I'd escape my family's mess. Out of the frying pan into the fire, I ruffled my hair as the doors finally opened at the ground floor.

In an instant the metal contraption opened its doors a hand immediately grabbed my shirt and dragged me out of the elevator. A face filled with a calm fury greeted me with cerulean hue that held twisted intent greeted the both of us at the ground floor.

--How did he arrive here--- my mind wasn't starting to work its wonders the instant he dragged me away from Jeremy. Despite my pleas for Jeremy, the idiot just wave his hand and closed the elevator doors.

" I deeply thank you for the cereal sir! "
I saluted mockingly at the imposing aura in front of me.

He slapped my back which made me crouch in pain and I angrily stared at him. Despite having a 170 something I.Q the guy is completely crazy.

"You better get your act straight in front of me November. I don't like you messing with my younger brother's head." More like Jeremy's been messing with me, he's completely leeching at me. You get your fact straight! Like I could say that to someone who's stance are about to kill me.

"Yeah whatever."
I slap his hands from my shirt and started leaving him trying to act composed.

"STAY.AWAY.FROM.MY.BROTHER."He said each words with finality.

"I will. Maybe the next day or how about a couple of centuries?"
I sneered as I ran faster than the wind away from the apartment.

FIASCO 6 | Shower Room

| November Shausa |

"You look like you're in a mess." Trev chuckled and drag a chair in front of my table clearly amused at my demise.

Mess was an understatement. It's been two days since I've been evading Jeremy's flat like a plague. Luckily I survived without a scratch knowing that his brother's been keeping tabs of protecting his younger by sending him to school by carpooling at watching at me like a hawk, more like glaring at me. I didn't have the luxury of time to bully Jeremy. I really hope and pray he won't stay at Jeremy's apartment coz' I miss that cereal and curry Jeremy's mom always made for me.

My head slumped at my table as my cheek squished in an atrocious manner, Trev just ranted the daily gossip like a girl as I listened at him with bored eyes. I didn't even get myself laid these past few days because of all the trouble brewing in my life. Teenage life, I sighed again which made Trev's brows rose, he then placed a master card atop my table.

"In case you forgot, your prize."I jumped back from the life of the living and grab the master card which held the promise money of my devious act a week ago.

"Thanks man."

"Hmm what are you going to do about that money?"

"You didn't film me that day did you."

"I did, I did not, who knows."

"Trev I swear to God if that spreads or by any chance a material to blackmail me then you know who's going to be in the coffin."
I smiled, trusting Trev that he wouldn't dare spread the film if he by any chance did record it.

Basically it was an empty threat, I couldn't care less if they're going to spread the video , I could just transfer schools and it's not like I'm a bullied candidate, I could defend myself well.

"The fact that you're so chill about it gives me the idea that you're really a scary person, Nov." True, it's not like words can harm me, if I'm easily affected with the insults or the blackmails then I'm a weak man after all.

"It's more like you're tempting me to spread your nasty way in the bed last week."

"I wonder."
I grin smugly and place the master card at my wallet.

It's not like I'm going to spend the money and hire some professional prostitute, I'd probably save it for my sister's, August, college tuition knowing mom was having a hard time with financing the two of us in school. Only those people in that VIP room knew the event but not once did I hear a rumor of me getting bttfcked by some unknown entity. My peers knows how to hide skeletons in the closet and I thank them for that. They're not really the type to pry into others business nor spread rumors like a wildfire. Trev knew how to choose his friends, the one that can never kiss and tell.

After second period, a freshman invited me to skip the rest of the class and guided me towards the rooftop and confess her undying love for me by spreading her legs apart. Of course, I'd received her confession without reservation.

"Right there, Shausa. Fck me harder."

"Yeah babe, such sweet cnt."
I whispered huskily in her ears as the both of us at the peak of our carnal session. We did it twice after I stop her from engaging for a third.

"So when's our next date?" She said as she wore her clothes back.

"There's no date, cupcake."
I stated calmly grabbing my so called lifestyle in a form of a cigarette, trying to cool down the wave of pleasure earlier.

"What do you mean by that!?" Her octave raised another level. Sure this chick is dumb.

"I don't do dates, I do humps."
I thrust my hips into the air as she slapped me in the cheek, hard.

"But you had sex with me." I could almost face plant the wall at such stupidity.

"Acting like a virgin doesn't deem you like one. By the way, your holes not that tight dear."
I added as she looked shock acting like it was something new.

"You fuck boy! I HOPE YOU DIE IN HELL."

"Hope to see you there soon,cupcake."

"Argh" she stormed out.

Ruffling my hair I, I followed suit after I emptied my Marlboro pack. It was even aggravating that she played the victim, I soothed my cheeks and grab some stuff at my locker. Since everyone from the basketball team was away from a camp. I grabbed a ball and went to the gym by myself. I was suppose to join the camp but I had a minor injury with my ankle and the nurse said that I should rest it for a month. Honesty, it really wasn't that painful judging how I dashed away from Jeremy's idiot brother days ago. It was quite frustrating not to play with the gang but I'd rather not sacrifice my feet over basketball. It was just a hobby and not something I want to dedicate all my efforts with.

Though people in here are too fascinated with football and all of the girl's attention are with the football team, esp. the quarterback and the linebackers. I just couldn't care less of all their commotions, us basketball players are contented enough winning matches here and there without the annoying screeches of the girls. I may be a huge fan of girls but not to the extent where you love their personalities. They're too complex for my simple brain.

Dribbling the ball, I managed to throw it with a fade away and luckily it entered the hoop. I'm no center, I'm just a basic three-pointer guy, I can or cannot precisely throw the ball. But my accuracy's close to eighty percent, I love games like this. Sports that makes your blood boil with excitement and your heart with anticipation. The greatest love of my life happens to be this hobby and some 'other stuffs'. Playing with my hearts content, I managed to ease out all of the troubles that happened in a short period of time. The test, the party, the sex, the brother and the nerd.

I throw the ball and dashed towards the ring knowing that it'll miss. "Tsk, I'm no good with dunks." I felt my feet throb a little signalling me to stop the strenuous activity.

Reapplying the bandage I rested for a bit and prepared another batch of clothes as I neatly piled them at the bench in the locker room. Whistling 'highway to hell' I strip off the clothes and grabbed the cabby on the way to the shower room. It's probably seven in the evening and I had prolonged my stay. There were lots of people outside especially in the football field and some are still loitering practicing the band knowing that the district meet is two weeks ahead.

Flicking the switch on I sauntered inside the huge shower hall claiming the furthest spot still humming the song. Comforting hot drizzle showered my back as I grabbed my shampoo scrubbing my head and soothing it. I was in the finishing part of the song when the lights flickered on and off.

Halting my activity I stared at the fluorescent lights dancing between light and darkness,
"I should tell old man Jenkins to change the bulbs."
Shrugging I resumed my bath despite the flickering of lights.

The flickering then turn into darkness and I was almost done washing the suds. With the stagnant darkness I tried to find the location of my things and get out from the dark.
"Hm I should just continue this at home."
Wrapping the towel I gathered my toiletries but instead of grabbing a toiletry, I grab something warm, more like an arm.

"What the fck!"
I roared trying to calm myself at the sudden appearance of someone behind my back.

"Tell ya, don't drop the soap."
A robotic chuckled stated as he smashed me at the white tiles, entrapping me at the corner of the huge shower room.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Kujaku : glad that you like this mess of a story. Hope you enjoy the read. :')

FIASCO 7 | The Bogeyman

| November Shausa |

“Maan this is so not cool at all.”
I protested while trying to pry away his hands that stuck at the back of my head like a gum.

It took me a damn minute to realize that it wasn’t a prank the moment his hands slid at my thigh. Pranks does not go beyond south and I'm sure the thighs aren't involve at all. The entity was obviously a man since no woman can pin me to a tiled wall with just one hand. Hell, despite all the panic in my head, I dared not to plea for help. It was a foolish bravado but it keeps me motivated to swing my uninjured foot at the culprit, causing a robotic hiss at the assailant.

If this was a leisure moment I would finally laugh out of exhilaration to outsmart the guy but he recovered fast as he slammed me back towards the tiles. Despite the harsh movement he managed not to injure me along the process.

“Wait who are you? Bogeyman!?”
I faked gasped despite the situation. With my head tilted, I caught a glimpse of a firm jaw, traced with light stubble that clenched and relax behind my peripheral vision.

“Don’t give me the lip Nova.”

“Okay criminal, what’s your motive? I swear I didn’t stole the goods.”
Notwithstanding the possibility that he wanted to kill me, he’d better not do it while I am naked. I don’t want FBI hounding my corpse and eye-raping it, call me narcissistic, yeah you get it.

“I really like taking a guy like you down a peg or two.” He said, hands sneakily managed to get into my pants through the ordeal.

Okay this is stupid, why would I let someone do this to me? Frustrated, I get to throw a quick kick at him but again, it’s as if I’m kicking a wall. Wait why is this situation familiar again?

“Testy-testy, move or I’ll crush this.” It was not an empty threat as he magically squeezed his huge hands at my beloved sperm-making balls. With my thoughts and movements caught in abrupt end, I stilled, breathing even.

“Okay gay Zorro what’s your motive?”
If I’m not going to get away from this situation by force, better try to get away with a conversation.

“Nothing important, just here to give your sword some bit of love. “Humor me, this guy is completely crazy.

“Wait are you the ho at the party?”
Despite him not answering my questions, I kind of get the idea that he really was that glasses wielding dude judging how he expertly caressed my shaft as it started to bubble a dose of hard-on.

Is it just me or he’s trying to get me to the dark side---gay side at that. I don’t know what ran through my head past the frantic desire to protect myself but I instantly relaxed the moment I know that this was the same guy at the party.

His hands slowly wrapped at my member, motioning it upwards and downwards. The confused words that I was supposed to spew was trapped at my mind as I slowly thrust to shift the pace.

It’s official, I’m really a man-slut. Despite all those gay jest I hurled at Jeremy it seems that the jokes are all apparently on me. This notorious guy just can’t rape the willing and he knows that as I groaned in pleasure the moment a blinding light flashed and I dump my fluids at the white tiled wall.

I’m a simple guy and when someone tinkers my thing, the thing which wasn’t shed with TLC for a couple of days, it would probably burst almost instantly.

“hey wh—“
This guy is dangerous, I thought as I gather my wits and turned behind but I was just greeted by a dark surrounding; no shadow, no person, nothing in sight.

“That’s free of charge.” I heart the robotic voice echoed at the huge shower room before the lights returned.

--What the actual fck.

“Trev, I really need to know who the fck is that guy at the party.”
The first thing I did was call Trev after I hurriedly wore my clothing, my eyes guarding the surrounding on what entity might jump onto me.

“I won’t tell you that.”

“Sht who was that guy!? He, he---fine forget it, I’ll find him on my own. And when I find him, I’m going to rip his balls and nail it to your door-frame like a mistletoe.”

Trev’s laughter boomed at my cellphone as I paced like a cage animal in between the locker rows. “November, what’s gotten into you? It’s just a one-time thing you need not know his identity.” One time thing my ass, that guy assaulted me earlier. Yes I kind of like it but that’s not the fckn point. And right now I’m a millimeter away from wringing Trev’s head for not disclosing the answers I needed.

Frustration was an understatement, I know I’m really of an average mind but things like this doesn’t occurred normally in my daily life. It might happen in a B-plot pornography but it certainly won’t happen twice in my life. Analyzing things aren’t my forte, this is beyond me.

“Jeesus, I’m not even Sherlock Holmes.”
And with that I ended the call.

Clearly someone’s screwing with me, literally and whoever he was or they were, they’re going to experience a slow and painful death. Judging from how Trev manage to evade the truth, he certainly know what’s up. If my close friend was involve in this, they’re clearly up to something and trust me it isn’t some scheme where I would fall in love with the assailant as he romance me with his mysterious fcks escapade.

With all those thoughts jammed at my head, I slammed my locker and marched towards my mother’s Ford Escape. Conjuring all the possibilities as to why this was all happening to me, I reversed and drive home.

“Stupid’s here,” I heard August shout, her head peeking at the wooden cabinet beside the doorway. I’m in no mood to retort, marching my way directly to the room.

“November, dear. Come have dinner with us,” my mother, Rachel blocked me as I was about to enter my room, her eyes hinting that there’s no room for opposition. I raised both of my arms lazily and followed her. As much as I loved eating together with them, I was not just in the mood to eat but Rachel had something in mind as she ushered me to the crowded dining room.

“What is this?”
My mood took a dive as I saw Jeremy and his brother comfortably locating themselves at our dining table. As much as I was loved and smothered, no one answered my question as everyone was busy talking to themselves.

Jeremy gave me a droll stare before pushing his glasses while his brother may not be eyeing me as he was eyeing the roasted chicken my mom placed at the table.

“Now seat and say grace.” My mother smiled at me, it sounded a threat more like a request. She kind of knew that I don’t stir well with Jeremy’s brother and our kinship isn’t harbored with common trust but mutual intent to kill each other.

If my days could’ve been great! I rolled my eyes after I grab some piece of drumsticks, trying not to join their lively conversation. I was emasculated and I needed a therapy in a form of a porn magazine but no they won't let me as they drag me at this mess of a civil dinner.

“It’s really delicious Mrs. Shausa.” Older douche enthusiastically chow his food while my mom blushed at his compliments. August and Jeremy were talking in a nerd language and I just sat on my chair trying to enjoy my food, trying to channel the inner peace in my mind not to flip the table and stab someone’s eye with a fork.

“Two-faced.”
I mumbled to myself but clearly my mumble wasn’t unheard as I saw him glare at me.

Great. Inner peace here we go.

• 2 months later...

FIASCO 8 | DO OR DIE

| NOVEMBER SHAUSA |

It’s almost past ten yet these two twats are still In our loft, eating my mom’s precious apple pie. These parental thieves were just centimeters away from pissing me. All they did was compliment my mom where she needs it the most and she’s a putty in their hands.

No matter how I glared at Jeremy to have their asses packed away from my house, he didn’t noticed it or ‘pretended’ not to, either ways, he’s going tomorrow at the school with a bruise. A very big bad bruise.

Jediah, Jeremy's beloved big brother, which name I wouldn’t like to summon at all or else it would’ve leave a bad taste on my mouth, was just so cozy sitting himself at our living room. I could almost see my own reflection at the dining mirror, yanking my hair out of frustration.

You see, I was really a tolerable and a pretty much chill guy. But there were things that are out of my chill control.

Take this scenario as an example, mom forbid the life out of me to enter my room with two guests still in our house. She wanted me to help usher said guests, which I considered an utter crap knowing that these two appears almost every day.

Rachel must be a sadist for letting his bored son listen to their trivial conversations. I had a prior that doesn’t involve listening to these people talk about their favorite guacamole recipe. No matter how I portrayed my displeasure by scraping the wooden chair, clattering the plates, drumming my spoon at the table, they wouldn’t just listen.

Okay, I knew I look like a child but this is totally ruining my chances of touching myself. Even the thought made me cringe, November Shausa doesn’t pleasure himself, and others did the goddamn job. Take a chick with huge boobs and wide mouth that would put a fleshlight in shame, someone should be doing their job pleasuring me right now. Someone hot, thirsty, lova----

“November, are you even listening son?” I almost yelped in pain as my mother hit my arm not so playfully. All of them staring at me expectantly, of course the moment I doze off was the moment they noticed my presence. These people had issues.

“What? I thought said ghost had no right to speak.”
Rachel and August rolled their eyes. Good I hope they roll to infinity and never come back again.

“I said how’s school?”

“School’s fine.”
With a cryptic mystery I answered. Well if you considered me being fucked was better knowing that I was paid, it’s pretty much fine I guess.

“What can you say about that Jeremy, dear.” Rachel then turned her attention to Jeremy who was disgustingly slurping the hot chocolate milk. Such fun, then why did she ask me in the first place?

“Nova’s doing b---,” I made a gesture of my hand cutting my throat as I glared at Jeremy. He better not be telling mom what I’m thinking he’s going to tell or I’m going to skin a nerd alive on Youtube. “---great, he’s doing well in his studies, I guess.”

I breathe a sigh of relief but that didn’t end well as I saw older Kingkong glaring at me for threatening his poor excuse of a nerdy younger brother. Just the thought of his precious Jeremy maltreated kills him, this guy had the most issue in this loft.

With that petty thoughts I whisked myself from the room with some blatant lie of watering mom’s cacti. Rachel had the greenest thumb I’ve seen, she’d even had a huge garden back in our hometown at Iowa. She wasn’t contented with the huge bushes of greens back there and just proceeded to magically plaster plants all over the house.

Okay, I was bit complying the whole watering the plant thing as I poured a little amount of water at the cacti which was different of all the green species in the balcony. Honestly, it looked like a Savannah here with all the organic vegetables and vines she planted.

“I’d be surprise that you've known a thing or two about gardening.”

“Feel free to be,”
I muttered as I continued watering the plants. Jeremy Senior standing behind me, more like looming as I was squatting at the floor looking at the plants with fake enthusiasm. What was he doing here?

“Heard you’re not going to college, why’s that?”

“So when did this become an episode of Breakfast club?”
I mean come on, Satan doesn’t just do good the next flips.

“You ask me?” Great a tongue slayer like me. Of course he’d heard the issue of me not wanting to go to college from mom.

It’s not like I was lazy going to an educational institution, our finances couldn’t cut it to the cheapest College out there. Well it did cut some good semesters for August, the pay that came from my whoring skills days ago. I cursed myself and turned to face, Jed. Of course he had a name that doesn’t start with an S unfortunately.

“You can earn money with the part-time jobs while going to college,”
Since when did he concern himself with my problems? Last time I checked we’re at each other’s throat.

Of course he’d say that, I could almost see myself smile bitterly at him. Anyone would say that, these optimistic talks always get on my nerves. Of course a successful male like him won’t understand the least of my worries.

“Look bud, I don’t give a crawling, walking, swimming, levitating, flying FUCK about your opinions. So if I we’re you stay away from me.”
It seems that I’ve forgotten who I was talking to but it looks like the both of us had no intention to perform a manly brawl.

Jediah stared at me the longest with an unknown expression filled with glum as he sighed like he’d shoulder the world’s burden and walk away.

What the hell was that?

“You know what November, he’s just trying to give an advice. You can’t just live with a do or die attitude---.” These people have to be so persistent now of all the days.

“You don’t need to concern your affairs with me, now go to your room and watch twilight or something.”
I ruffled her hair as August muttered ew while complaining about her pleas. She may be right, douche was just trying to give his ‘professional’ opinion but I can’t seem, for the life of me, apply it.

“A do or die situation, huh.”
A smile graced on my lips as I noticed someone standing still beside the lamppost on the sidewalk, his glasses glinted at the darkness.

I cant wait for the continuation! You managed to make me want apple pie too and crack me up with :Playful:

"I don’t give a crawling, walking, swimming, levitating, flying FUCK about your opinions."

• 2 weeks later...

FIASCO 9 | Dora's backpack

| NOVEMBER SHAUSA |

My eyes kept on trailing to the person deeply rooted at the same spot for about thirty minutes. How did I know? Well, the both of us had a staring contest happening seconds ago. To top it off, the creeper was leaning at the lamppost while lighting a cigarette like it’s the most normal thing to stalk an eighteen years old.

Stranger down there, who’s probably the guy from the party judging from the glasses that held a forewarning, certainly knew my address. I don’t even know how long he was standing there nor the days that he kept watching me like the Edward Cullen that he is.

Disgusting.

Last time, glasses dude wasn’t in the nicest mood to converse with me no matter how many questions I throw at him. It’s as if he’s program to fck the moment he’d seen me. With confident steps I managed to approach him, a good ten feet just in case he’d wanted to go American Psycho. He was wearing a hoodie and a face mask, which screams pedophile, I tell you.

“So what’s up perv?”
I greet with a stifled yawn, tired and exhausted by my family drama. A man in a hoodie was the least of my worries.

He stared at me the longest of time before he gave a non-committal shrug. It amazes me how completely calm I am in this situation. There’s 10% urging me to beat the living daylights out of him for performing ‘fck and run’. A good 90% wanted to resume our activities, try another positions, kinkier than what I’ve desired. How can I overreact? Cool guys like me don’t overreact.

Besides’ I don’t particularly draw a thick line in between genders. As long as it pleases me and left me satiated, man or woman, I don’t really care. Those doors of bisexuality opened up for me on that certain day with a bet that said 'hello' to me.

Trying to sift through my thoughts, he inched forward hoping that I didn’t notice his slightest movement, I raised my left hand for warning.
“Move another step or I’ll blow my rape whistle.”

“Your humor won’t make your hole any less tight tonight.” This guy had been grating my nerves, only I, myself, can do the lip service.

“Try me.”
If it’s a brawl he wanted, then a brawl he’ll get. The gust of cold wind made me hug myself tighter, regretting the idea of wearing a wife beater in the middle of the night.

“With pleasure.” From a mile away, I knew the scent of a person who had interior motives. It takes a fckboy to know one, I chuckled at how slow am I to understand these whole scenario.

All I have to was to match his craziness, let’s see who’s going to go home at their house crying. A smug smile reached my lips as I untangled my limbs and walked towards him. In order for me to know his identity, I’d find the right opportunity to grab him and removed that hood away from his face. I’m such one hell of a smart motherfckr.

“If you’re by any chance here to blackmail me,”
I approached the perpetrator which he in return clasped the cloth to secure the hoodie from making his identity not known.
“No need to do that, come let’s go to the park and fuck.”

I slung my left arm at his shoulders with a bit of an effort since he’s centimeters taller than me.

Hoodie guy couldn’t even believe what I was saying as he was still as a statue probably trying to process my words.
“Don’t try to pretend to be shy, you pervert,“
I added.

“Who’s the pervert who invited me to the park to fuck?” He retorted with the same scratchy voice made from an app.

“Then let's go to our house and have a cup of tea, yes?”

“Silence. To the park.”

“Now that’s what I call a good conversationalist.”
I beamed at hoodie guy who untangled my arms away like it burnt him, walking behind me like a shadow.

The park was quite a huge area with a lake at its center, it’s covered with pines and other tall trees. The bushes were neatly trimmed in a cube-like fashion that you could not even hide from it in case you wanted to be the daredevil like we were. There were still people inside the park loitering or just making a bee-line towards the exit from the station.

But the restroom was a whole different matter, for it’s located at the furthest and secluded area of the park. Guards were always stationed at the entrance and the comfort rooms to inspect any ‘miraculous’ activity happening in the vicinity. Then here appears the new mayor, he thought it might be dandy and fine to exclude the CR from tight security since it’s close to a church.

-

The moment I’d stepped foot at the men’s restroom, pervert right there suddenly became downright possessed as he grabbed my arms tightly and dragged me to the furthest cubicle. Stars were almost dancing at my vision as my poor head was slammed at the tiled wall. As soon as he realized what he’d done, pervert muttered a brief sorry as if it’d appease my worry that he could go mellow then possessed in just a matter of Nano second.

This guy’s thirsty, crazy and lusty than a normal teenage soccer player.

Chuckling I slowly unzipped my jeans since it’s primarily obvious that there’d be no foreplay kissing judging that mask he wore.

“Let’s play a game. “He tipped my chin, my gaze meeting the pitch black holes of his mask.

“Sure let’s play a game In a fucking cubicle of a rest room."
Damn, if these balls are going to be blue, I’m going to kill a hoe.
"NO."

Situation started to turn into a complete 360; stranger paid no attention to my queries as he rummage his knapsack which in return I gave a mortified reaction at the thing he was holding in his hand.

“I challenge you November Shausa, for a 10,000$ to make love with this toy without making no sounds.” He held the dreaded 10 inch dildo in his hands like a baguette. My ears straining to hear three men rowdily entering the rest room as they talked about their stressful work field.

“What the fuck.”
I harsh whisper at stalker guy who might be having some mental problems up there.

On the brighter side, 10,000$ doesn’t sound bad at all.

“Now be a good boy, sit on the toilet and spread your legs for me, Shausa.”
Nibbling my ear he whispered. Goddamnit, don’t go having a boner and betray me in this not so arousing situation, I muttered a curse as my gaze’s still plastered at the dildo.

apple pies are goals. THanks for dropping by and reading this piece. loll

He was wearing a hoodie and a face mask, which screams pedophile, I tell you.

I needed to pause 5 minutes to stop laughing before reading on! foxy4

Can't wait for the continuation!

• 2 years later...

Three new chapters since I last read this? Yes, please. If Nova was in a big mess before, oh boy, what is this then?

I have so many questions. Besides Nova (and his mom and sister, but they are irrelevant rn) we've been introduced to Jeremy, Jed and Trev. I keep trying to figure out if any of them are his mysterious lover, but I kinda tend to say no. I mean, at first I was pretty sure the story will lead to Nova x Jeremy, but soon I was certain that was not the case. Next, when I found out about Jed I was like, hmmm, might be him, but now I'm not that sure anymore (especially after the "lame shrimp" commentary). And Trev? Weeell, he might be into games and stuff, but I don't know? How into it is he? Out of these three my best guess would be Jed, but I'm still not convinced it's him.

Since the mysterious guy (I'll just call him M.) hides his appearance and voice it's obvious Nova knows him, and it's not clear to me if that "staring contest" happened while Jed was still at Nova's place together with Jeremy or not.

This is so confusing! And if it's someone who hasn't been introdced in the story yet, who is he and what is his connection to Nova??

Guess I'll find out in the following chapters. Gotta be patient.