Okane ga Nai [No Money]

Paul4U

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Yaoi God,

I always love this I want to read more of it, please update the ENG as soon as possible. Does anyone have any ENG links for this manga like volume 12-14? It's been over a few month now since it still no update. But what I really don’t understand is why this loading isn’t? Where is the new volume 12-14?!?! Why aren't the new volume 12-14 working??? !!! Why is it taking so long to update? Update this want to know what happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But tell me why?????????????

I really wish someone could update this new volume 12-14 ENG ASAP because I hate waiting for each volume... I prays with all my heart for you to upload. Just wish that the story line would go faster or that it will update soon!

I BEG YOU!!!!!!!!! COME ON, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Dear Yaoi God,

I always love this I want to read more of it, please update the ENG as soon as possible. Does anyone have any ENG links for this manga like volume 12-14? It's been over a few month now since it still no update. But what I really don’t understand is why this loading isn’t? Where is the new volume 12-14?!?! Why aren't the new volume 12-14 working??? !!! Why is it taking so long to update? Update this want to know what happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But tell me why?????????????

I really wish someone could update this new volume 12-14 ENG ASAP because I hate waiting for each volume... I prays with all my heart for you to upload. Just wish that the story line would go faster or that it will update soon!

I BEG YOU!!!!!!!!! COME ON, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

You can buy the raws if you want to know as soon as possible and support the artist (who knows the slow update, maybe the artist got sick? maybe the scanlator has no budget to buy the raws.)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Okane ga Nai Volume 12 [Eng]

xnLWIXI.png

pastelstar1plz.gif?3pastelstar2plz.gif?2pastelstar3plz.gif?2pastelstar1plz.gif?3pastelstar2plz.gif?2pastelstar3plz.gif?2

Download:

pastelstar1plz.gif?3pastelstar2plz.gif?2pastelstar3plz.gif?2pastelstar1plz.gif?3pastelstar2plz.gif?2pastelstar3plz.gif?2

Group(s) Scanlating: Chrima Scans

• 1 year later...

Does anyone have volume 8 that is in English and active? Thanks for sharing regardless of answer! I really love this series so I'm really thankful to anyone sharing! Have a great year from good karma for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!