Sket Dance

鼠ドル

A new anime-series started a few months ago - Sket Dance.

I only started watching because G has a role as a visual kei singer in it, but 3 episodes into the series I have to admit that it's actually a really funny series (and I haven't seen G yet, so it's not just because of him) :3

It's about a school club called Sket Dan and pretty much just helps people out. They're just 3 members, all have really... how to put it... strong personalities lol.

Have anyone else started watching it? :hamtaro-005 (4):

• Like 3

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• goki

• yuu17

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
Guest FujoshiFTW

I'm so happy that someone else besides me knows and likes this anime! I was quite surprised when I heard that the manga was actually really popular since it seems that nobody on other anime/manga sites knows about it. My favourite character is Switch-kun! Another data-collector! Lol~

Guest FujoshiFTW

Hey, it might be just me, or does the young version of Switch (ep 24-25) look like Okumura Yukio from Ao No Exorcist? Since when I saw this picture they really did look alike.

So what do you guys think?