Korean Folklore (Teesie-n-Key-Tokki)

Teesie

Korean Folklore

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Spirit Story

THE TALE

There was a young prince who had a personal slave with the name Pak. Pak shared many tales with the prince, who had simple told the servant to keep it between the two of them. The young master was engaged and was to be married in a minimal of days. With being selfish enough not to tell the other's of the stories, many had become upset and planned the prince's death. There were three poisonous objects that was planned on the day of the young master's wedding day. Water, a fruit, and a snake that was placed in the prince's bed to bite him when he was to bed his new wife. Pak, of course, overheard the gossip and devoted himself to saving the prince's life. He couldn't let his young master drink the water, eat the fruit, or bed his wife.

Moral: DON'T BE SELFISH!

(Key-Tokki I hope I wrote that right... ^_^) We are just going to turn these little folklores(Tales) into Yaoi based ones; although some may have a small twist.

yusu3.png

Name:Taku

Personality: Taku is a man of selfish ways, not favoring the aspect of sharing what he claimed as his. With stubborn ways, the young male stayed to himself, relishing in his time alone than spent with others.

Biography: Taku is a prince of the Zorac Kingdom. He has a personal slave of his own, possible the only person that the male decided to share his thoughts with.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Taku's brown orbs darted around the room as he gave a dramatic sigh. The brunette was quite bored at this point in time; although there was a festival in the garden of the castle. Sure enough his servant had traveled with him into his room, which at least make matters better.

"Pak, I'm bored." The prince whined childishly, eyes engraved with boredom. Taku wasn't much for parties, which is why he had retreated to his room. Pak always knew a way to cheer him up, especially with sexual activities. There were cautious problems that came with that action of course. If the king or queen knew that the two was performing such sinful, unruly acts; Pak would be put to death as the prince would be punished to not have another personal servant.

"What are you going to do to entertain me?" Voice lacking life, eyes closing as he listened to the classical music flowing through the atmosphere.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Key-Tokki

5ae49e0568.jpg

Name

Pak

Personality And Biography

Paku has always been rather quiet with others, rather withdrawn, he has been a servant all his life and grew up the first 10 years of his life in a whore house with his mother. However one day he had been running through the streets and run face first into the small little price, with whom he had become best friends, and even more, ever since. Quickly being hired as the princes personal servant, he was only willing to be touched and talk ative with him. He only trusted him and do him, the prince was his world.

Pak stood at the window, leaning out of it with a large smile on his face while he watched the festival below. Everyone was so cheery and happy, there were so many colors, so many warm and delicious smells, everything seemed so nice and calm.

He sighed softly as he heard the young, spoiled prince's whines of boredom. Turning around and leaning againt the window ledge he spoke, almost in a pleaing manor, "Young Lord, there is a beautiful festival outside, you could eat, and watch the citizens dance, and maybe even meet a beautiful women there?" The last one held a hint of humor in it, smiling at the other and trying not to laugh at the idea of the other with one of the women, face full of make up, bussoms thrusting in his face and trying to look seductive. As funny as he found this, he also found it slightly agitating, the idea of another touching so familiarly.

Then after a moment he literally jsut made himself jealous over someone who wasn't his, and something that would never happen since the other was not fond of festivals. "What's the fun in being a prince if you never enjoy any of it?" He joked musingly, glancing from the others beautiful face that was clearly sculpted by the gods to fit a prince, back down the the people below. Only with the other, would he be so open and caring with.

Taku did not find the other amusing at the moment. The servant very well knew that he hated to be surrounded by people who damn near pleaded for his attention. Being the prince, in the brunette's perspective, came with a lot more daunting results than pleasant. "That isn't funny Pak. You know that I do not enjoy the title of being a prince anymore than my father does." Harold, the young prince's father, always spoke ill of him. The man thought that the brunette was not naturally suited for being the prince of Zorac, let alone the next heir for king. Hell the teen himself agreed, although he wouldn't admit that it was the reason of his father's harsh word that he undergoes for years.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he had actually disowned me and placed you as king instead." Lifting into an upright position and stretching his limbs. Due to the stiffness, his bones crackled, having the prince release a relieved sigh. "Come," He said, voice octaves lower as he lightly tapped the bed to gesture where the other should sit. "You should be willing to help me since I am your prince Pak."

Pak frowned softly as he sat against the window sill, he watched the prince, just like he always did. It was like watching a movie for him, a beautiful movie. He was born and raised in a whore house, he had grown up watching disgusting things happen to his mother, having those same disgusting things happen to him, despite how young he was. He closed his eyes and shuddered at the thought, he has never told the prince what had happened to him, but he was certain he new, the king at first was mortified that the prince had choosen such a lowly and sullid friend but had very quickly warmed up to him, since the servant seemed to be better at convincing the prince to do things than others.

Quickly he pushed himself from the window sill and padded his way across the room to ease himself down next to the prince. Reaching up he tucked a piece of his own hair behind his ear he visablly tried to relax himself, to get any tension out of his face, he wanted to look the best he could for his prince, he wanted to make the other love him. Collecting himself he tilted his head slightly to look at the man next to him and smiled softly, "Yes, anything for my prince."

Taku stared blankly at the other, noticing the shivers that rippled its way through his servant's lithe body. The memories that the prince knew of was sure to invite themselves into Pak's mind to haunt him at some moments, it was damn near unavoidable. "Don't speak that way." Taku said, brows furrowing as he ran his hands along the other's back in a comforting motion. "How about you tell me some stories that you heard as a child." It was a known fact that slaves had what was know as tales. Each having it's own personal ending whether it was scary or quite enjoyable. Taku, having slaves of the castle, had heard small stories as he walked pass the doors of cellars. Each sounded white interesting, albeit the prince could never hear the whole of a tale. These slaves told narratives for entertainment, and most had become quite common amongst them.

"I've heard many whisper of stories, although I could never enjoy the whole rumore if it. Is there any that you know of Pak? I'm sure that it could entertained me for the time being." Words low as he spoke with caution to the blue eyes boy. The prince did not wish to offend Pak in anyway, let alone make the dark haired male sad from recalling his past. The brunette was just curious of how most would end.

The smaller boy seemed to relax even further under the others soft, familar touch. He smiled softly as he watched the prince, he could certainly be a bit spoiled and lazy sometimes, but he had a very kind heart, something that had drawn the young bo to the other. Pursing his lips together the smaller boy shifted back slightly and looked up at the ceiling, trying to recollect some of those stories. The servants often grew very bored, and as a result would exchanged a wide variety of different stories from time to time. "Mmmm, oh! How about I tell you about The Lovers Well?" He mused softly, shifting slightly so he could look the other directly in the face as he spoke. He always told his stories in a very physical way. He now sat with one leg tucked under him in a half cross legged fashion, his foot and ankel bracelet could be seen, sucking in his breathe he began.

"Once, long ago, there was a gypsee. She would dance and flaunt herself for men, in order to get money, she would attract them all but would bed none of them." When he said she would dance, Pak raised his arms and circled them around while miving his upper body in a circle to signify dancing. "However, one day a man came, And offered to buy her love for 1000000 won, she accepted and beded him at once!" He extended his arms when he spoke of how much won it was, "Then, the man left, after making her promise she would not bed anyone else but him, and if she obeyed she would be greatly rewarded. However, as a women of the streets of course she could not obey that, so she bed with yet another man one night who offered her 20000000 won. And then, the first man came back, and asked her "Women, have you kept your promsie to me? She lied and said of course I have my love!" Pak reached forward and touched the princes arm lightly and looked him in the eyes and spoke again, " She said, I would never betray you. So, he spoke "Very well then, there is a well, in the far woods, that water contains the fountain of youth. You have earned it. So, she ran off to this well, so happy she would be able to be young and beautiful for all eternity. However, when she drank from it, she quickly shrivelled up and died. For, because she lied, instead of the man sending her north, to the well with the fountain, he sent her south, to the well with the poison. And that was the end, of the Gypsee of Natrium, the man found her body, and he watched the last of her breathe leave her, and leaning down he spoke, "If only, you had only loved me, then he gave her once, last kiss." Wit that, Pak leaned over and softly brought his lips the the princes, placing his fingers gingerly on the elder mans jaw.

The prince simpered, utterly gratified that he managed to have the servant share a story of the slaves. "Wow, that was really cruel; albeit I couldn't see many to survive that situation. Being offered that much money for sex is quite tempting, what do you think?" The prince questioned, a deep furrow in his brows. "Where the two actually in love?" He asked also, wondering could he betray the one he loved for quite a sum of money. "Hm." The prince hummed, beaming at the one he considered as more than just a servant. Taku thought of Pak as a friend, wanting no more than the other to think the same.

"This stays between us ok?" Frowning as he just remembered that the smaller male had kissed him. Taku laughed at his slow reaction, pushing the thin teen back onto the bed and taking the pink flesh of his lips hostage. After a moment of making-out, the brunette pulled away, lightly sweeping his finger against the other's cheek.

A knock was given to the door, which caused Taku to retract his hand, watching as his mother peeked through the opening of the crack. Standing upright from her bent position, she waltzed in, hair bouncing with the twist of her hips. "I apologize for interrupting you two, but I was coming to inform Taku that his fitting is in less than an hour." Taking a seat upon the bed with a sweet smile. She ruffled the servant's dark brown hair with a giggle. "I overheard the story that you told. It was simply brilliant. You should share more with the people around the castle. I've never heard of such tales." Her voice high out he'd with excitement. "Well, I'll leave you two." Standing once again to trail to the door. "Oh and Pak honey. Take a good bath ok? We have you a new outfit. It pristine white and I don't want it to get dirty. You too Taku." She basically squealed, closing the door behind her.

With that, the young master frowned, throwing a knowing glance to his servant. He didn't wish for Pak to tell anyone else. It was for his entertainment and no-one else's. "Tsch." Taku scoffed, throwing a deadly glare to his mother as she retreated the room. She had ruined his mood.

The young boy pursed his lips and looked to the side to try and recollect the entire story, "I think they were in love, but even of they weren't it could also teach you to be patient and not to be selfish. If she had just waited as she promised she could have been youthful and probably wealthy forever. I would not do money for sex, it would suit me more to live on the streets than to sell my body, it's disgraceful." He murmrued softly, with a slight edge to his voice at that last part, he never had liked his mother, she was a greedy, lustful whore to the core of her.

Smiling over at the prince, the young servant nodded, even if he could tell people about the things that happened between the two, he did not think he would. He wanted everything about the other, everything they did, that look on Taku's face everytime they kissed, all of it, to stay his and his alone. "Between us only " He spoke, smiling wider.

He closed his eyes slightly as he felt the others soft touch on his cheese, turning his head slightly towards the hand and relaxing in this common, comfortable gesture from the other. The moment he heard the knock though, all sense of calm left from body as he went rigid and wide eyed where he lay. He sat up and tucked his legs under his body very quickly, and stared straight down at where his hands were folded in front of him. However once he realized that it was just the others mother he relaxed some, not completely, but a bit. Feeling the similarly soft touch on top of his head he lifted his gaze a bit and smiled sheepishly at her. She had always been so nice, she was the one that had recommended that that small, very young, dirty, whores son come to the palace to be the princes personal servant. His very first night here he had been very scared and remembered that the queen herself brought him calming Chai tea and very fine chocolates. He called after her a simple "Yes, your grace." As she left and shifted from where he sat, quickly climbing off the bed and walking over to the cuboard, he quickly pulled out soft, white towels and set some scenting bathe oils into the basket that lay beside window. "Shall I prepare your bath?" He inquired softly, but kept his gaze from looking at the prince, that was way to close. If that had been the king, he would have barged in, seen them, and Pak would likely have ended up without a head.

He walked to the door quickly but stopped, looking back at the prince and smiling knowingly, "Of course, without your permission I would not dare to tell another soul about any of the stories that I share with you."

Taku stared to the other with an amused glance, standing to join his servant. "Why don't you join me? In the bath Pak." The prince commented, not responding as he acknowledged that the other wouldn't share the stories without permission. Taking the necessary steps to stand beside Pak, the elder teen wrapped his arms around the petit waist, throwing the other a teasing smile.

Reaching around the dark haired male, the young master opened the door and waltzed through waiting for Pak to prepare his bath. In accordance with facts, the brunette didn't see Pak as his personal slave; albeit he did like what came with the other's work. Pak was ordered to do everything for Taku; which the ninteen year old enjoy; despite the fact that he viewed the younger male as a friend.

Pak's smile faltered as his face grew a bright hue of red, he felt his ears grow very warm and gripped the basket he held in his hand a bit tighter. This only intensified when he felt familiar arms wrap around his waist, he wanted nothing more than to drop the basket and relax back against the prince's well-toned chest and embrace, however he knew there was a time and place for those activities and since they had to bathe and be ready in an hour this certainly was not the time, nor the place.

Keeping his gaze on the basket in his hand until he managed to calm the redness in his cheeks and ears, he set about in preparing the bath. Setting the basket on the floor before making his way into the large basin that was the princes very expencive bathing tub. He knocked on the wall, pulled down the rope and stodd aside as hot water was then, filtered down via a system of wooden pipes to quickly fill up the large basin. While the water flowed, Pak took a few of the bath scented salts from the basket and plopped them both in the water, then pushed them around with his hand, setting a large bar of soap beside the edge the bath quickly bubbled up, finally he dipped a cloth into the water, rang it out and set it on the edge, tugging the rope once again, the water flowed to a stop and he stepped back and motioned the prince to the bath, "There you are"

Taku deliberately observed the dark haired teen prepare his bath. The prince was unsure of what he would do without the servant. Pak was like his own personal care-giver; even though that was already established. Pushing himself off the wall, the brunette stared to the other for an answer. He knew what to expect since the dark haired male hadn't answered him; despite that fact, Taku wasn't talking 'no' as an answer.

"Well?" The elder teen asked, arms crossing as he blocked the exit from the basin. "Are you planning to join me or not." Brow raised, as his voice sounded quite dry with a small glare to Pak. The other would try to talk himself out of the situation with some lame excuse and it irked the prince's nerves to already be aware of the other's decision. With a sigh, the brunette pulled at his shirt, the silk material raisng above his head. It dropped to the floor with an unaudible noise, the prince soon reaching to undo his pants.

The prince at this moment wanted to bask in the time he had with his personal servant. Taku was sure that Pak was shooken by his mother's entry; but the young master wouldn't let that affect their time together.

Pak crosses his arms slightly while looking down at the beautiful bath that he had prepared, he had been taking care of the other since they were both much younger. The bond between the two had been forged from the constant presense of each other, the Prince himself was very stubborn, and even a bit spoiled, if he wanted something he sure as hell took it. He was aware of the other shifting towards the bath and took his attention from the warm, steamy water to see the prince approaching him.

A soft blush once more spread itself across his face, however now he could instead, blame it on the room simply being to hot and he could claim that was the only reason he was so red. He began to think of a way to get out of the bath, as much as he would have enjoyed it, a servant actually in the same bath water as a prince was surely forbidden. However, the moment the young masters shirt was pulled off, he knew there was no way he was going to win this battle, with the prince, nor himself.

Almost as though he were in a dream, he reached up to remove his own shirt, taking it in his hands and not letting it touch the floor before picking up the princes discarded clothing as well. As he folded these up and put them in the basket he stole a glance at Taku's well toned body and all over, his face once more blushed. Once he was completely bare, he stood at the edge of the basin, holding the basket in front of his personal area to shield all view, and nodded at the tub, his voice a mere murmur of embarrassment, "After you, Young Master." Though he was very red, he was very excited to be doing something like this with the person that he led so dear.

Taku stared to the servant, amusement engraved in his eyes. With a step closer to the servant, the prince reached out to take a hold of the basket that the other was holding so embarrasingly close to hisself. "Why are you so embarrassed Pak? You do know that you don't have to act that way, right?" Using force, the basket was ripped from the other's fingers and smashed against the floor. Taking Pak's hands hostage, the elder male stepped into the basin, glancing up into the blue orbs of his slave's. Pak was surely shy and it wasn't very hard to tell. Although, the prince loved to use such chateristics to his advantage. The brown orbs of the prince began to slowly trail down the petit body, not being confidential about leering over the small body.

"My Gods Pak....you are quite beautifully sculpted, yes?" Raising a brow to the dark haired teen with a teasing smirk.

"This could become quite enjoyable for us Pak." The elder teen said, tone laced with lust. As the prince managed to lower his servant into the basin, he grabbed the towel and slightly dragged it across the lithe body of his friend. "This feels good, right?" The brunette's questioned, taking the bar of soap to lather the cotton material. As the nineteen year old stared into the emotional blue orbs of Pak's. Taku wondered just how far the smaller male would go with him.

Pak stepped forwad slightly when he felt the basket taken from him, wanted to take it back, to take anything that he could hide himself behind. Here he was, a small, unimportant servant standing completely revealed, before a prince, and not just any prince, his prince. This man whom the smaller boy had so often thought about touching, about embracing, he had fantasized about it all, and now, he was nude, in a bath with him. The other was exquisitely beautiful, he looked like he had been molded directly after those heros you would read about in the stories. "Well I am sure it si perfectly acceptable to be embresessed under such circumstances as these." He murmured out, forgetting the proper, young master, or prince completely as his eyes stayed trained on the others beautiful chest.

"I would not consider myself very well sculpted, to puny to be of much good with any physical labor, however...however you, your grace are marvelous." The words slipped out before the young boy could stopped them.

He immediately regretted it, if anyone heard him, his tongue would be sliced off! Though, honestly, to him it seemed like it would almost be worth it. As much as he knew he should, he put up no fight as he felt the warm, steamy water flow over his skin. It smelled so nice, and light, and the heat was making him calm, and light headed, clouding any proper judgement and decision making that he might have had. He felt as though he was in a drunken stir, the situation right now, as taboo as it was, felt marvelous. Taking a deep, slow breath, the smaller boy nodded and spoke softly "It does indeed...it does feel very good, however, would you allow me to wash you? It would bring me great pleasure." He spoke, though honestly, he just wanted the excuse to be able to run his fingers over the others entire body.

Taku gave a cackle at the other's insecurity. Pak was a lowly slave by title and inclination. This attitude agitated the prince to no extend. The brunette has spent most of his life, even as a kid, to have the dark haired teen view himself as more than just a servant. To view himself as a friend or royalty; a human with a choice. The heart strings of Taku's were yanked on multiple occasions due to such treatment. When the petit male talked ill of himself it forced the prince to feel saddened. The male hated how Pak made himself sound as if he'd never amount to such anything.

"You know that it upsets me to see you act this way." The elder teen informed, a wet hand combing through the soft strand of dark hair. The young master himself at times felt useless; almost as useless as his father made him seem. His efforts were always futile when it came to Pak; the results the same as always.

"I can't seem to cheer you up for more than an hour." Taku was at his limits. With every moment, he was sure that his presence caused quite the dilemma in the servant's mind. The other didn't know whether to serve him as he was brought to the castle to do, or to let his true feelings flow and relish in the time spent with him. "Whatever I say seems in vain. You never listen. Never take what I say to heart." A noticeable frown marring his face. "I don't want you to feel as if you mean nothing to me. That is the reason why I treat you the way that I do."

Pak saw the expression on the others face sadden, and that alone was enough to break his heart. He had been with this many for what seemed like a very long time, he knew everything about him. When the other man slept he tended to up bite his lower lip, when he was annoyed or upset at pak, he would huff about for days, he knew the type of garments he desires, and he knew the princes favorite type of food, he knew it all, for the simple reason that he loved this prince and wanted nothing more than to know everything about him.

Closing his eyes he turned his head slightly to press his face to the princes hand, a soft smile spread on his face, this made everything else alright. It was these, small moments that he got to see the princes soft side, and he it was moments like these that made the young servant, adore his prince.

Sighing softly, he placed his hand on Taku's gently, and with his right hand he held the princes hand, with his left, he reached forward, trailing his fingers along the princes jaw, he leaned forward and kisses Taku gentle, murmuring against those lips that he want to kiss so feircly, "Taku, listen to me now." Smiling softly he rested his forehead against the others and looked him in the eye as he spoke earnestly. "I listen to you, every single word that you say I listen. Every word that you say hits me directly in the heart, I may not seem it, but whenever I am around you, I am happy." This was more acertive than he had been since he was more younger and more of a rebel.

The prince was unsure if Pak was being honest with him, but he was satisfied that the teen was putting forth effort. As brown orbs clashed with blue ones in a fight, Taku finger drew patterns into the soft fair flesh of his servant. The eighteen year old male meant more to the Zorac's young master, than he meant to himself. The elder teen closed his eyes as he took in the scent of the bath; finding the scent luring. With the gentle touches that the servant was performing, Taku believed that Pak was now in a good mood, even if only for the moment.

"I feel that much more important since you've informed me that." Reaching his hand up also to hold the soft flesh of the smaller's cheek in his hand. The moment was so tender, intimate; it was sort of like finding a land of paradise after near death in a desert. "If my presence mean that much to you, then I'm sure you know how much yours mean to me." The prince commented as a wide smile broke across his face. Leaning into the warmth the other was radiating, the two was soon locked in a kiss; the brunette running his hand along Pak's spine.

What happened next wasn't expected. There was a sound of gasp heard over the splashing of the water swishing in the basin. Rosalind, Taku's mother, stood in the doorway with a hand covering her mouth. This was most likely the last sight she had ever thought she'd see. Her eyes were wide with bewilderment, blood flushing throughout her face in a matter of moment.

"What are you two doing?" The queen asked in disbelief, voice octaves higher than even when she was excited.

Pak knew, that this was all he was ever going to want. He never had to be recognized as the one who was with the prince, he never had to be called Taku's, he just want to be his, to relish these few moments like these that he was blessed with. Smiling, he quivered softly under the soft touch of the man that he valued above all others. However, just as everything was blissful and perfect, it all crashed down. He heard that familiar voice, and eyes wide quickly whipped his head around where he saw none other than the queen.

His lips, still swollen from the kiss, parted in a loud gasp as he pushed himself away from the others chest and fell back into the water. No words were uttered from his mouth for a moment as large tears welled up in his eyes, falling down his cheeks. He knew what this meant, he would be killed! He grabbed ahold of the edge of the tub and ripped himself from the water, yanking the silk robe that hang on the wall meant for the prince he wrapped it around himself and took off in less than 5 seconds. He fled, only covered with the robe that was a princes, through the halls,past guards that noted a drippign wet boy in the princes robes and tried and failed to chase him to see what had happened, he ran, afraid for his life. He was sobbing, but not for his own life, but for the life he could have stood by his princes side, now lost.

Taku jerked at the voice of his mother, feeling a soft thump against his chest as his servant pushed away from him. Hazel-like orbs darted to Pak in a frantic motion, reaching out a hand as the other drowned under the basin for a split moment. Every movement, every sound flashed by so quickly, the dark haired teen darted from the bathroom with an intention of fleeing. Taku attempted to catch the boy as he skidded by, the failure causing the brunette to crash his mouth on the edge of the basin, stones gnawing at his chin. The prince was now bleeding, an open wound just beneath the crest of his lips.

"Dammit! Mother!" The teen screamed aggravated, scuffling from the body of water and to the outside of the perimeter. "Oh darling you are bleeding." She commented, finger wiping at the red substance in a motherly way. The affectionate gesture was knocked away with a strike from the prince, the brown eyes portraying sorrow.

"I need you to find him!" The young master whined, shuffling pass the woman as he rushed into his room to throw on the cotton robe hanging in the closet. Taku soon raced from the room, fully hoping to catch his personal servant in case he troubled the king. That would not be a pretty sight in any situation.

"Pak! Have you seen my personal servant." The teen asked a guard who gave him the directional path that the other had took. Taku bowed in a thanks as he rushed off to a scene he was not expecting. True, Pak could run quite quickly, although the teen was now surrounded by guards and it would surely bring attention. "Pak. Come here." He spoke, not wanting the guards to touch his friend.

Pak was pressed up against the wall, clutching the familiar robe around him tight enough to be digging his finger nails in. He breathe was ragged as he watched the five guards around him, all with there swords drawn, for whatever reason this small frightened boy seemed like a danger to them, perhaps they assumed he was a threat? Or maybe since he was wearing that robe, they thought he had stolen it, or even hurt the prince in some way. He wanted to go back, only a few minutes ago he was warm, and in the comforting embrace of Taku, but now he was practically naked, wet, cold, and quivering in fear. He was young, he was not ready to die. He was scared, he was scared and wanted Taku, his Taku. He heard his name in that familar voice and looked up, he did not want to look at the prince, did not want to see the face he was going to get. Despite how much he just wanted to run into the others arms. Slowly, at the sound of himself being beckond, he wlaked forward slowly, keeping his head down as he stood in front of the other, he spoke "Yes, Young master."

Taku's face was screw in a frown, shaking his head slightly with disappointment etched into his brown orbs. The state of affair occurring at the moment was not entertaining, enjoyable, nor pleasurable. To say that the prince was pissed would be an understatement. He was irate with Pak, Rosalind and himself. With much force, fingers digging into the flesh of the servant's, Taku yanked the smaller male forward; his brown orbs glaring with deadly intentions.

"What the hell is wrong with you? How could you just run off like that as if everything would be ok? That is not your place dammit!" Teeth gritted with a sneer to the younger. "You. Are. Mine!" Brown orbs brewing with fire.

The king stepped to the scene, glancing between both figures with a glare. "You both are interrupting the castle. Such shame. How will it be if I throw you both from my kingdom." The man spoke to the teens, voice deep and gruff. Sounds of heels were echoing through the corridor, the queen rushing to the area of disruption.

"No, no honey. These two aren't doing much, just being teens. Look, Pak has a story to tell you all. Maybe that will have you all to rethink everything, huh?" There was no sound, all eyes now guiding themselves to Pak.

Pak would not look the other in the face, he could not see that look of disapprovement he knew was there. He could not keep the tears from continuing to fall down his face. Closing his eyes tightly he reached up to try and pry the princes painful fingers off of his arm, the grip was bruising, he choked on his own tears. He was scared, Taku, his Taku, was screaming at him, and hurting him in the middle of everything else, he no longer cared about his face, he just didn't want the other to hate him. However, the smaller boy froze when he heard the things booming voice, eyes wide he looked over in horror. Here, the servant that he never wanted to hire ,was making a mess in his castle, what else could he do but hang? Out of impulse he tried to shift slightly behind the prince for protection but found it impossible with the others grip still stone tight. He opened his mouth to speak but stopped, the echo of his promise to his prince rang in his ears, the echo that he would never share his stories with anyone but him. So he simply shook his head and spoke, his voice barely a whisper, "I'm afraid I have no more stories, Your Highness." He gave the queen a pleading look.

The queen gave a dejected smile, ruffling the smaller's hair. The king frown deepened as he pointed to the entrance of the castle. "Such disgrace in my castle. Get out. I will not have such a lowly slave, with no entertainment, to stay in my kingdom. Also, Taku can join you. He isn't worth that of a prince anyhow. Leave!" Rosalind eyes filled with tears as she reached for the two that she held dear to her heart. The woman didn't care of the two with such a sinful relationship, she just wished that her son hadn't turned out this way. Such a selfish teen that was nothing like his father. That one characteristic would have the prince to be thrown from royalty. To be stripped to absolutely nothing.

"Taku, please."

The brunette glanced away from his mother, not planning to beg his father to stay within the castle walls. "Fine, I'll leave. Come Pak." Silence reigned through the air before a hand clutched on to the servant of the young master.

"On second thought, we were the ones to have saved this boy from a whore house. He belongs to us and will no longer be yours." The brunette's eyes widened as he glanced from his father to his friend. Taku was unsure of what to say, of what to do.

PAk was scared, however he heard the other was also to be banished, and all he heard in his mind, was that he would not be alone. He had wraped his arms around the queen when she hugged both boys to her, he felt safe in her arms, she had been like a mother to him, and even know, she was trying to save him. This was all his fault, if he had just trusted her, and Taku, then he would not have fled and everything would be fine. When he heard the other call for him, he took a step towards him, but froze in spot at the kings words. He watched Taku, the one he loved more than anything else, with pleading eyes, however he knew that there was nothing he could say, or do. The king could have them both killed. If he pleaded for Taku, and Taku argued for him, then he would likely be killed. So he knew what he needed to do, turning, he faced away from the prince to the king, and bowed very deeply, "I am yours, My Lord." To him, the words seemed hallow and empty, it was all his fault.

Taku watched Pak with a blank stare, wishing that this was all a dream. Stepping away from the other royal members, the prince bowed his head in shame as he held his tears back. The brunette never imagined the time that he would feel his heart broken, albeit that was because he never dreamt of Pak being taking from him. What hurt even worse was that the other was willing to give him up to the world outside the castle walls. The young master knew that the dark haired teen's decision was probably for the best, although it didn't help the brunette's feelings.

"Fine, I will be leaving." Taking a another step away and turned to leave the castle. All he could think of was whether he would see the one he had fallen so deeply for again. Would he ever get to kiss those soft like again. To ever hold those small, delicate hands within his again.