• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• Last_sky16

• pippacon

• LoveSiam

I love the 'Takumi-kun series' and 'Ai wo kotodama'. I can watch the Takumi-kun series again and again, specially 'Pure and Ano, Hareta Aozora'

I also liked the atmpsphere of 'Seven Days' but the kisses are kind of dull.

• 1 month later...

I've seen so many bl movies but eternal summer is on top of my list..that one movie i cant get over for a month and will never get tired to watch it over and over and over again! :3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sorry, i have more than one:Wink:

love sick s1-2 you just have to get past the horrible s1 ep1 first and it grows on you, but i like the book better (its told only from noh's pov so less convoluted storyline and much less focus on side-characters relationships)oh, and theres horrible product placement in s2, but noh and phun are worth wading through it.

hormones s1-3 multiple storylines both BL and GL

addicted/heroin/ are you addicted? great acting from the leads

like love s1 (there's a s2 but i haven't watched yet)

of ants and umbrellas (mini drama)

i also found counterattack to be oddly addictive, even when i had no idea what was going on because they tried to pack over a year or more of time into 8 episodes each only 15-20 minutes long. there are big jumps/ skips in the story it was kind of confusing. awesome lead couple though, very good chemistry. i would love to see it remade into a normal drama length.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

a-frozen-flower.jpg

쌍화점

A frozen flower

A frozen flower Is a historical south Korean film based during the Goryeo Dynasty (918-1392) about forbidden love, conflict, honor, and tragedy. At the time, the King of Goryeo is required to produce a heir to the throne. However the king's heart belongs to another.

As time passes he asks his best friend, his lover, his general "Hong-Lim" to sleep with the Queen in order to produce a son, and rightful heir to the throne.

nhung_my_nam_han_chet_tham_khien_fan_dien_tiet_jpg11.jpg

I definatly suggest this movie to anyone looking for something with a bit diversity in it.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Heroin (Addicted)!!

The story is so well-written and the acting is amazing. Really gets you addicted.

Unfortunately they're forbidden from the production after the first season *sigh*

• 2 years later...

Takumi-Kun is my all time favorite.

Anyone seen Seven Days: Monday - Friday and Seven Days: Saturday - Sunday?

That one is amazing and so happy and sweet. I love the happy endings and the not so angst sadness of others.

Out of every asian BL I watched, my top three favourites, in the order I watched them, are Antique (2008), Night Flight (2014), and Just Friends? (2009)

Antique is a funny, cute story, and I like rewatching it when I want something chill and to brighten me up. There are a lot of scenes I like to watch over and over again.

Night Flight I find is more realistic and somewhat heartbreaking. It actually made me really, really sad, but I love it so much!

Just Friends? is actually a short one, but so funny, and I really wished it was longer. It's only 29 minutes long, but made me so happy watching it.

• 2 months later...

Not sure if I ever wrote down here, but it's 2019 now and things changed. :D

My all time fave now is a Chinese BL drama called

'Addicted/Heroine'

Unfortunenaly it ends open and there is no second season. :C (rumor there could be one, but different cast...)

• 7 months later...