Stalker for hire

Rhye_Meow

*^* thank you

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
for taking the time in reading my story,./ and indeed, thanks for the creative corner. there are a lot of stories here i am following.. it just feeds my mind :3

- - - Updated - - -

/... lol i can literally hear you squeal and bang my wall. XD enough with the crazy.. :p come over here. XD

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rhye_Meow

• Helya

• Ayakashiu

• Rheena_Andy

I kind of hate you right now. orz How can you play with my feels so much?? T^T I have such mixed feelings for these two..I love them, then I hate them, then I get shocked by them, I adimire them, ect..but damn, I love how Aoi acted here, getting all hero like for Hibiki!! Please let the next update be like this! And I don't like the doctor guy..he should go away already. -_-

Hello there @

! Did you thought i forgot? nope nope no way xD

I've just remembered how hot the sex scenes were, or more said you make them be. And reading this it feel like somehow Hibiki is getting crazy, like insane. And then this guy Mamoru, he appears, and he wanna look dangerous but im scared more when i think of Aoi.

I mean i imagine Aoi with this superior look pissed off by Mamoru and being like: bitch do you wanna die? lol xD (don't mind me).

For a man like himself who seeks pleasure in any shapes or form, this is the longest abstaining he has done.

Ahahaha Hibiki you perv xD

I wonder why was Aoi in such a good mood?! Mabey because he got his hands on Hibiki?! Well but the good part is that is nice to see Aoi out from the dark even if just for a little time.

And then*boom* things become weird again Aoi

spoke so gently to Hibiki
...cheetah15...what the...mother of god is going on?!

*After a few moments*

And...he's back, the same cold, bad, evil, twisted guy named Aoi xD good to have him back.

And i don't believe that Aoi would be afraid of Mamarou. I hope Mamoru will die soon, i don't know why but i don't like him.

You mixed the chapters really good, like: read this and if you wanna understand read the chapter nr. ...and then come back again and read this..and so on.

Oh my and Aoi becomes sweet again :3 just makes me love him more.

Waw a lot happen in this last chapter you updated. Gun shots, then Charlie finally die because i want to say i've waited this for a long time. And now a cars chase. But the most important thing, i want to see how is this going to end. Hopefully Aoi remains a bit of the sweetheart he is now and just love and take care of Hibiki. I have to say it does look good on him this ''sweet'' side he show to the world (i meant us) xD.

So...i hope this will have a happy ending, they would look so good together :3.

lol please don't hate me. XD haha like i said, my goal at first is to make a character unlikeable. but in the end we [speaking for myself. XD] came to love Aoi. this story is twisted and not at all fluffy. and me likes it. XD tbh, i already censored so much with this. D: anyhu.. one chapter to go

thanks for reading nachan

Imouto.. XD indeed. Hibiki is really crazy. like mentaly insane, needed some help, type of crazy. which is odd cause he is exactly what Aoi needs. someone who throws their life and make Aoi the center of their world. in a way, these two compliments each other. one needy yet sadistic, one hedonist and a masochist. ^^

hang in there. one more chapter to go.

• 2 months later...

a/n; The images used here are mine, and i do not give permission to anyone to download, copy paste, or use it anywhere else. ^^

FINAL CHAPTER

Hibiki was breathing shallow and short breaths through his mouth. There was a ringing sound in his ears, and his eyes were turning white, despite the lack of light.

“What..” he wanted to asked the man - Mamoru - what's his intention for taking him. But that itself seemed like a useless thing to do. The purpose was clear, Mamoru knew Aoi was going to kill Mamoru, and he'll be framed for every little thing Aoi did.

“You think you can take me down easily?! Hah! That's a hoot! I taught you everything you needed to know, brat! I made you who you were. A killer, a wolf in a sheep's clothing, a God!” Mamoru was driving evasively. The car behind, or so Hibiki thought there was, was firing gunshots at them.

“Ugh!” Hibiki groaned and held his sides. With what left of his energy, he pressed his wound. From the looks of it, Hibiki can sense that it was a superficial one. Though heavily breathing from the gaping hole, there was not much damage.

But the exposure from elements he had a few days ago; the cold, the bone-chilling wind – and the hunger was the deciding factor, it seems, for Hibiki's survival.

Mamoru was laughing crazy at the moment. For an instance, Hibiki wondered what his endgame would be. He chuckled low and throaty. He wasn't expecting that in the end, he'd see Aoi being sweet. That was uncharacteristic of the gray eyed man, Hibiki thought.

If he's going to be honest, Hibiki thought that cold and a little sweet Aoi suited him more.

I just wish I could be with him, even for a bit. Hibiki told himself, thinking how far he'd fallen for the man. It's almost as if everything was predestined.

He had fallen into slumber for who knows how long, when the car engine stopped and the passenger seat door opened.

“Ahh!” Hibiki winced and his eyes opened wide when the crazy man, AKA Mamoru, grabbed his legs and dragged him out.

“You..fucking..pig.” Hibiki tried to fidget and sit up, to no avail. When he wasn't able to dodge the man's assault, the doctor laughed as he dragged Hibiki out, pressing the limp Hibiki at his legs, hurting him further so there's no escape.

“Get here!” Mamoru shrieked. Hibiki gasped and coughed blood again. From Hibiki's calculation, he won't last even an hour or two. He needed to do something, or have Aoi save him.

Heh, since when did I count on Aoi to save me? What am I, a maiden?

“Why are you laughing? What's so funny in your situation?” Mamoru, still dragging Hibiki, paused for a bit and looked around. Hibiki tried to raise his head and looked at his surroundings. They were perfectly hidden from the tree lines near the road. If the crazy doctor was careful enough not to make any skid marks, Aoi would have crossed them without knowing they were there.

“Let's see.” Mamoru fished his pocket and took out a flashlight. He opened it and dropped in on the soil, illuminating the surroundings just enough to make out their faces. He looked down on Hibiki and lifted the man's shirt.

“Oh? Looks like you won't die from this, quickly, that is.” Mamoru crouched down and inserted his thumb inside Hibiki's gun shot wound.

“Argh!! Damn it! Stop!!” Hibiki convulsed and wriggled with all his might, however far his little power would take him. He managed to land a punch on the doctor's face but the man just laughed and licked his lips.

“You know why Aoi picked people like you who resembled me? Because he loves me dearly, that's why.” Mamoru inserted his finger further in, and Hibiki's consciousness almost faded away.

“Isn't it.. Because… He hates you.. So much.. And he wanted… to kill you… Over and over?” Hibiki snickered after and Mamoru punched his face repeatedly.

BANG!

The gunshot was loud and it's ringing on Hibiki's ears.

“Oh? Welcome Aoi. Ah! Don't you dare step forward! See here?” Mamoru lifted Hibiki up, and hugged him close, forcing the weakened man to stand up. There was a gun held at his head, and the heavy breathing of Mamoru almost made Hibiki hurl. He can't accept the fact that Aoi modelled him after this lunatic. But to think that he was a lune himself was a joke he can't laugh at.

“Drop your gun, Aoi. Do as I say like a good little boy.” Mamoru said in a sing song voice.

Aoi was looking torned, he saw the trail of blood Hibiki left and from the looks of the said man, he will die sooner, rather than later.

“You drop yours.” Aoi said firmed and Hibiki nodded in approval. The Aoi he knew was not the type of man to fold to anyone and he'd rather die than seeing the man in his weaker form.

“It seems you don't understand your situation.” Mamoru said and fired the gun straight at Aoi, grazing his left shoulder.

“Aoi!” Hibiki cried out and Mamoru yanked his hair, making the younger man wince at the pain.

Aoi clicked his tongue and dropped his gun on the ground. Their surrounding was already dark, only illuminated by the car headlights.

“Kick the gun to your side and raise your hands. Walk towards me, slowly.” Mamoru said and though hesitant, Aoi did what was asked of him.

After a few steps towards the crazed doctor, Mamoru threw Hibiki to the side, into the ravine.

“FUCK!” Aoi saw what's going to happen and threw himself towards the man to save him from falling.

His own safety be damned.

“Ahahaha! How very stupid of you! This is not what I taught you, dear boy! For just one lowly man? You're throwing your life for one man?”

While Mamoru was laughing deliriously, Aoi, with both hands tried to lift up Hibiki.

“Look at me, Hibiki. Don't look down. Look at me. That's right. On the count of three, I'll lift you up.”

Aoi's face paled, looking down on the man he held so tightly in his shaking hands, he knew one mistake and it'll be both their deaths. He needed to lift Hibiki, and soon, before the crazed Doctor came to his senses and fired at them both.

Though, lifting up a grown man on his dead weight proved to be difficult. Hibiki was now in and out of consciousness, and he can't even speak up, yet alone helped Aoi to pull him up. All Hibiki can do was look at the man's face and reel in the man's beauty.

Aoi's disheveled hair, a messy ponytail that gave a man a wild streak on him. He was handsome under the dimmed light and Hibiki's lips curled up into a weakened smile.

“Ah, ah. To die seeing Aoi, isn't such a bad thing.”

Hibiki didn't know he spoke this words out loud and Aoi grunted really loud.

“I won't allow it. You can't die unless I kill you with my own hands! You understand me? Hibiki, oi!” Aoi shouted and groaned when there was a sharp kick at his sides.

“Ahahahahaha!” Mamoru was laughing madly and beating Aoi up, kicking him, stomping on his back, madly thrashing on the handsome man's body.

“What's this? You love this man more than you love me? Didn't Aoi-chan once said that he won't need anyone else as long as he can have sensei?” Mamoru was biting his lips in frustration. He was mad, seeing Aoi pulling the man up with all his might and won't let go even suffering that beating from him.

The simple truth was that, Mamoru was the one who loved Aoi first. He loved the eyes that stared at him, as if the little boy Aoi he once knew, knew all his secrets – all of his demons. He knew Aoi was going to grow up charming, lovely, beautiful and feral. Someone who can't be attained by normal humans. He wanted to corrupt the young man's soul, before it was ripe and it'd be too late for him to dye his colors onto the young man.

He was possessed by his greed to monopolize the young boy, who greeted him so lovingly, and called out his name like a little angel. He wanted Aoi. His undivided attention, his beauty- his everything.

And Mamoru thought he did. While Aoi was growing up, he let the man polished his fangs, letting the man thought he was free, while in truth was Mamoru keeping him in a psychological cage.

He kept tabs of the man's activities, followed Aoi's scent. He got the police records off everything the man did. All of his illegal actions, the people he had slept with, and kept in his 'payroll'. Mamoru used these as his leverage towards the man. He kept Aoi dancing at the palm of his hands.

Or so he thought.

Over the years, Aoi became resentful to Mamoru. He wanted to kill him and take revenge at everything the man has taken away from him. His mother, his baby brother, his innocence. During Aoi's youth, he was believed to be guilty of killing his own mother when in fact, he was not the one who did so.

Everything that happened that night was Mamoru's doing. He summoned little Aoi to her mother's quarters and saw the man had killed her mother. Because Aoi did not receive love from his immediate family, Mamoru was the person whose importance was Aoi's everything.

He remembered it clearly. Mamoru said “Stab your mother until someone comes. If you were asked why, don't answer them. If you tell them I did it, people will take me away. And you will have no one. Is that what you want, hm?”

Aoi knew from his young age that it was wrong, but he can't do anything to the man. What can a little kid do? A little kid who only wanted to be loved, and be cared for. He had those, from Mamoru, he thought he received those from the cunning sensei.

Growing up was a different matter all-together. He still had the sensei in his heart, and he honestly believed that what he had was what humans called – love.

It was all a lie.

Aoi discovered the man's vile doings. As if the things he did to Aoi wasn't enough. He did it to several other boys as well. Luck wasn't on the victim’s side, for they were a mere substitute to Aoi: The ethereal beauty Mamoru so longed to possess.

And some of those substitute met their demised. Being inferior to Aoi was their only fault. And Mamoru won't accept anyone lesser.

His anger rose. He was blinded with rage and fury. He wanted the day to come where he can pin everything onto the man, every little thing he did. He will take away everything Mamoru own. Down to his last measly possessions.

“Guh!” Aoi finally pulled Hibiki up, and before he can catch his breath, he pulled out a knife from his coat pocket and swiftly aimed at Mamoru.

“Oops! You missed, ahaha!” Mamoru laughed and dodged again when Aoi tried to kicked him and tried to slash his neck.

“You're not the only one who's preparing for this day. Now then, come! I'll kill you and preserve your body. If you can't obey me till the end, I at least, will make you a memorial fitted for Gods.” Mamoru snickered tried to sneak in a punch and managed to hit Aoi in the face.

“Ugh!” groaned Aoi.

While the battle was starting, Hibiki tried to calm his breathing. If he's going to die, might as well die with a big bang.

While the two were busy kicking and punching, the said man crawled towards the guns Aoi dropped on the ground. As if some miracle decided to pity him, the heavens started crying and rained poured loudly.

It didn't stopped the two from brawling. Mamoru with nothing left to lose and Aoi with something he had to protect, both were fueled by crazy passion.

The damped, soften earth was concealing his movements and helping Hibiki glide through the earth without exerting that much effort.

He managed to grab the gun, but shooting was another matter, for he's already numb throughout.

“Argh!” Aoi grunted and collapsed to the ground. From what it looked like, Mamoru managed to wound Aoi's face using Aoi's knife.

Hibiki silently thought Aoi was kinda lame and he laughed out loud, prompting more blood to gush out from him.

Mamoru was going in for a kill, just in time, Hibiki – with shaking hands, sat down and pointed the gun at the man. Before he pulled the trigger, he wobbled and almost missed the shot. Lucky for him, he managed to hit Mamoru at his leg.

After that, Hibiki collapsed to the ground with a satisfied look on his face.

“Damn it!” Mamoru's finger shook when he touched his leg and confirmed he was shot. Blinded by the pain, Mamoru decided to flee the scene together with his possession – Aoi.

He grabbed the man by the hair, disregarding the fact that Aoi was bleeding from his face. From what it appeared like, Aoi was cut in his eye.

“No worries, I can just put putty on your face and you'll be good as new, yes you are.”

Just as Mamoru going to dragged Aoi inside the car, Aoi - with swift motion slashed his hair and stood up.

“Wah!”

With all his might, Aoi kicked Mamoru inside the car and shot the man at his other leg.

While the man was bleeding fast, calling out Aoi's name, holding onto the long hair Aoi grew throughout the years – Aoi closed the door of the car and stared at the man.

“Go to hell.”

Very coldly he stared at him. Half of his face covered in blood, and that shortened hair showed a different side to the man. Mamoru thought Aoi was the devil, and he finally came to claim his soul.

Aoi walked slowly towards Hibiki, whose body turned cold already. The gray eyed man knelt and kissed Hibiki on the lips. Very slowly, he took the gun from Hibiki's hand and from where he stood, Aoi shot the car repeatedly, until it exploded into a fiery inferno. Incarcerating Mamoru inside it.

Aoi sat to the ground, took Hibiki's head and let the man rest in his lap, while Aoi zoned out to the rest of the world. There was people who suddenly showed up, medics, policemen, and fire trucks. Aoi saw one familiar man running towards them both- Hibiki and him.

“Aoi! My dear boy!” a very concerned tone came from the familiar face, and Aoi smiled at him.

“I'm tired, Dad.” was all he managed to say, before he collapsed to the ground as well.

The last thing he saw was Hibiki's face, it appeared to be smiling and Aoi thought Hibiki must have remembered something perverted before he closed his eyes.

Aoi smiled too.

8 months later

Mamoru survived the ordeal, and so did Aoi. They were both scrutinized and asked over and over of what has happened and Aoi's case was more believable than the other one. Evidences were gathered inside the home of the said Doctor. Evidences that was supposed to be used against Aoi so he can blackmail the man, instead were used against him.

Aoi's a smart man. Before everything went down that night; while Mamoru was busy torturing Hibiki - he already set the trap for the said sensei. All of the evidences were fabricated so that it looked like the doctor was guilty. And that it was the doctor's plan all along to frame the handsome businessman.

The past evidences were also brought to light. The evidences where Aoi was assaulted by the said Doctor, where Mamoru hid the original knife he used to kill Aoi's mother, where Mamoru hid some of his victims – little boys – and what horrid things he did to them.

In the light of recent events, the direction was also pointing to Mamoru, about the death of the host and male prostitute Aoi slept with. What prompt him to do so remained a question. And Aoi could not care less.

He had a hunch that it was just Mamoru releasing his energy, because Aoi's father got a hold of Hibiki first.

The trial went on, and it was still on going. But the result was looking clear. Aoi was the victim, and Mamoru was the prey.

Exonerated from everything, Aoi resumed his daily life, three months prior to what happened. He got his new secretary, someone his father trusted and accepted him fully.

From what it looked like from outsider’s perspective, Charlie was in cahoots with Mamoru, for there was a few calls from Charlie's phone to the said Doctor. What they don't know was that, Aoi wired Charlie's phone and made the call. All to prepare everything in case he didn't had the chance to kill his former secretary.

“Neh, don't you think Walter-sama became quite cold after that incident? Shouldn't he be happy because the stalker that'd been threatening him for a few years, has finally been caught?” two of the female staff gossiped over the vending machine.

Baka! Walter-sama's lover was killed by his stalkers you know? Of course he'll be sad by that!” the other one answered.

“But to think Charlie-san was one of the accomplices too. That's just too twisted. Poor Walter-sama. He must have loved his lover so much. What was his name again?”

“Hm. I think he's that handsome man who came here a few months back. Hibiki? Ueda Hibiki or something.”

“Yeah! Hibiki! I often hear Walter-sama call out his name when he's drinking inside his office after work.” one woman drank from her canned coffee and sighed.

“But you know, Walter-sama may have that scar on his face, but he's.. How should I put it.”

“Still as handsome as he was? He's still someone who looked like he didn't belong here.” the other one butted in, and the other woman sighed and nodded her head.

“Ahahahahah! Hibiki is not dead, I tell you all! Kaname was the dead one! And Hibiki is living as Kaname right now!” Mamoru inside his cell was screaming at the top of his lungs and police considered this as delusions. They already confirmed months ago that Ueda Hibiki is dead. The one responsible for killing some of Mamoru's accomplices, died and his remains were found at Mamoru's house.

Hibiki was killing as a vendetta, that act itself, apparently took the man's life as well.

"ahahahaha!" Mamoru laughed hysterically.

In the dark and cold room, here lies Mamoru, with his face half burnt and with no light to see until the day he dies. Left to be haunted by his fast, with no hope left. Only a slow death awaits. Without a shred of his sanity to console him by.

29zsigw.jpg

A fitting end for an ambitious beast. Contained in a small room, shouting Aoi's name. A name of the man he will no longer see.

“Good Evening Walter-sama, Kaname-san ordered food upstairs, but he didn't answer our call.” the receptionist from Aoi's new penthouse called unto him and Aoi sighed. It seemed like Kaname was sick again, and couldn't eat.

“I understand, please order us new food from The Ritz Carlton Hotel. Kaname loves their soup there.” he said and the man from the reception nodded and smiled.

Aoi rode the elevator and punched in the codes so it'd be his floor next stop. Already loosening up his tie, Aoi was impatient to his Kaname. The new Kaname, that is.

Ding.

The elevator opened up and Aoi stride his long steps, waiting if Kaname will greet him his usual “Welcome home” greetings.

But there was none.

“Nevermind.” Aoi said and proceeded to go to his bedroom and removed his clothes. He was about to take a shower when a knock on the door startled him.

4tstox.jpg

“You're up? How're you feeling?” Aoi asked, shamelessly removing his clothes and left nothing else but his toned – everything in all its glory.

“Fine, now that I see you.” Kaname said.

“Haha. Can you wait for me? I'm just taking a shower and then we'll eat.” Aoi knew Kaname won't eat without him, for the man was like dog, or rather, a spoiled cat. Wanting to be petted, and purrs loudly at Aoi's touch.

“Sure. Can you please open the shower room door? I want to peep.” Kaname sat at the bed, Aoi chuckled low. He knew Kaname, this Kaname, is a pervert. And he likes it like that.

So Aoi did what was asked of him. He got under the shower and the water ran along his body. He closed his eyes and rubbed his chest. He grabbed the shampoo bottle and closed the running water.

Lathering the shampoo in his hands, Aoi then rubbed his scalp with it. Eyes still closed while he did so. He knew Kaname was looking at him, but he did not intend to act differently from what he was doing at the normal. He was just showering, and his lover was just watching him do so.

Aoi then proceeded to lather the soap in his hands and he started from the neck downwards. The silence was punctured by a moaning coming from the outside the door and Aoi opened his eyes to look at it.

There he was, Kaname sitting at the chair he must've dragged so he can watch Aoi shower. The scarred beauty chuckled and opened the shower so he can rinse himself right away.

“Ohh..Ah..ha..” Moaned Kaname and Aoi gritted his teeth. He wasn't easily aroused to begin with. He knew he had a hard-to-pleased personality, yet for some reason, everything his lover does sends a direct invitation at his groins.

He finished showering quicker than he expected and didn't even bother with drying up. Aoi then walked towards Kaname and scooped the man, fiercely hugging him in his arms.

“Ah!” Kaname moaned, and with a loud thud, Aoi threw the man on the bed. Like a wild animal in heat, Aoi ripped off the man's pajamas and yanked the man's underwear off. He knew he cannot take short with prepping the man so before Aoi could enter him, he littered the man's chest and neck with soft kisses and licks.

“Grab the lube, please.” Aoi asked his lover, for the said man was closer to their drawers and the other one nodded.

Kaname uncapped the lubricant bottle with his teeth and spit the cap far from the bed. He took Aoi's fingers and poured the lotion on the man's hands. Rubbing together with his.

“I got this,” Aoi said and inserted his two finger's inside. He was caught surprised, however, when he felt the entrance was soft.

“I couldn't resist, you were gone for a two days. I thought of nothing but you.” Kaname's face was flushed and Aoi groaned and hugged the man under him so tight.

“Hibiki, please stop stirring me so much. You're not fully healed.” Aoi said and traced the wound from Hibiki's stomach.

Kaname. My name now is Kaname. Please get used to it, Kaname-san gave me his identity to save me..” Hibiki reached out for Aoi's face and trace his finger on the scarred eye.

“How beautiful.” he said and Aoi's lips curled up to a smile.

He hugged Hibiki closer to his chest, still hovering on top of the man, and aimed his penis at the man's hole. Hibiki felt it, that Aoi was grinding his at his entrance and felt the churning at his stomach.

They were abstaining from rigorous sex, until the doctor cleared Hibiki. But it seems their lust and passion for each other cannot wait another months, with that said, Aoi slowly plunged his penis inside Hibiki.

“Oh God!” Hibiki cried out and Aoi closed his eyes and felt that warmth he missed so much.

“So tight!” Aoi cried out while Hibiki clawed his lover's back, feeling the pain reducing while the pleasure rise.

“Ah!” Aoi grunted and Hibiki almost came, he knew Aoi was sexy, but seeing him so into sex and fucking him up, hips thrusting fast and all, was a sight to behold.

“More!” Hibiki begged and Aoi flipped their positions so Hibiki can ride him up, “..is that how you want it?” he asked and thrusted upward while he grabbed Hibiki's hips and brought the man down to meet his thrust.

“Wah!” Hibiki's tears overflowed when his pleasure spot was abused and pressed until his whole body shook.

He was ready to cum, and Aoi enjoyed the sight, Hibiki bouncing up and down on him. He grabbed Hibiki's nipples and tweaked it hard. Before he knew it, the insides of Hibiki tightened on him and he was caught by surprised by his own orgasms too, while Hibiki splattered his, all over Aoi's stomach.

Still connected to each other, Aoi embraced Hibiki and let the man rest on his chest. He patted the man's back and kissed him on the forehead.

“Let's go somewhere next weekend.” he said.

“Where?”

“Maybe visit your family?” Aoi said.

“Nah, Dad knew I was dead. I wanted it to be that way.” Hibiki answered.

“How about you and me travel somewhere? A cruise maybe?” Aoi asked and Hibiki eyes him suspiciously.

“You're hiding something, spit it out.”

“Hm. Mamoru's attorney said the man tried to killed himself earlier, but failed to do so and was saved. I bet reporters will come at our asses tomorrow.” he said.

“Okay. Hm. How about we visit Germany? I would like to tell your Dad he needed someone to design his place. The whole manor looks awful!” Hibiki slowly pulled Aoi's penis out of him and he moaned as he did so.. He then lay besides the man and used the man's arms as his pillows.

“Haha.. Okay then.”

Hibiki knew Aoi had significally changed while they were together after that incident. But there's also some instances when the man's eyes changed and wanted some kind of release from his demons that'd been plaguing him since he was young.

Lucky for Aoi, Hibiki would do anything for him. So every once in a while, he let's Aoi do roleplays with him. And while they do so, Hibiki enjoyed the thrill of Aoi's punishments, and those mocking eyes that looked down on him.

He was satisfied with his kind of life. And while Aoi did see some counselling, provided by Zelig Walter, Aoi never shook his habit out.

Hibiki likes it though. After all, Aoi's his object of obsession, love - and hate.

“Aoi-sama, your car is ready to pick you up.”

Aoi's secretary called out to him and he raised his glass of wine to his lips and looked at him.

“Give us thirty minutes, my kitten decided he was sleepy and took a nap here.” though Aoi's voice was cold, his hand lovingly stroked the man's hair sleeping on his lap.

“Understood.” the secretary left the two for some privacy and thought Aoi was very different when it comes to his lover. As if he would kill the whole world for him. Similarly, the secretary thought the same with Aoi's lover. Kaname, or he knew that it was Hibiki, originally - sometimes have this look like he would cut anyone who comes close to his man.

He silently thought the two suited each other. Both messed up, broken and needy. And loved each other too deep that no one could comprehend.

He sighed and looked at them one last time before he closed the door and waited in the car.

2927n0g.jpg

~The End~

A/n;

Thank you everyone for reading this story. Sorry that it took a while for me to finish this! T-T

with that said, i promise that there will be a re-released version of this! because ugh, there were some where i can go over the story and redo it, for the errors and everything else. But i was glad that you guys stuck with me till the end! regardless of the mistakes here.

anyways.. thank you everyone!

special thanks to my first fan, reader, accomplice and good friend

! Imouto-chan, i wrote the last chapter just in time so you can read this before you go. Hope you still message me from time to time..

we were the first members of Aoi-sama fansclub. LOL. thank you for being part of my inspiration as well.

thanks so much for reading! i appreciate every comment you gave me. it helped me a lot!! i hope this chapter isn't too pathetic for an ending!

Honestly!!! there was a point in time where i wanted to dropped this one.. but im still glad i finished this! T-T

Thanks buddy for editing the background for the second image here! now the fic is done,,, you can read this hell now. XDD *high fives*

thanks for the inspiration as well. i hope you like this Aoi? ^^ *fingers crossed*

for those who read this, thank you very much. the edited version will come when i have the time..

i also would like to thank my friend

for proofreading this chapter. ^^

and here is an OOC Aoi for everyone!!!

2m5no9c.jpg

I repeat, i do not allow reupload or use of these images elsewhere.. thanks everyone

Aoi-sama fansclub president XD

:4yoyo22:

Thank you so much for a happy ending plus a hot scene :leaf3 and your drawings are just great especially the pic of Aoi undressing is just HOT :leaf5: we'll all miss the badass sexy Aoi and his kitten :leaf9:

thank you! I forgot to mention you OMG.. anyways... thanks for reading!!

and thanks, im glad you like the drawings. i love that drawing too.. here's the untouched one..

x4f8dt.jpg

awww here his eyes are clear ^^ but the edited one is so awesome!! *^*

BTW!!!

this was the GOOD END.... I will upload the BAD END when i do have the time to do so. XDDD

This awesome story had an awesome ending! Also the photos you inserted were so great! You're multi-talented! *Teary* We the readers, love you too! cheetah7

Hope to read another great story from you!

Can we please talk about those drawings?? Mamoru had a fitting end! That drawing really looked like he's crazy!!

And OMG!!!

This_is_so_wrong.jpg

AOI UNDRESSING IS JUST!! LOOK AT HIM!! LOOK AT THAT BOOTIFUL ASS!! That side shot,him looking back,undressing and OMG that ass is sticking out his pants!

tumblr_inline_mo016n5A181r9ea1g.gif

And the last scene pic. Awww. I like how it's not very romantic,like their love is understood by only them. It was on point, and fluid. :) but nevertheless, very good end.

I also want to see the bad end, tbh. :D

Thanks for this story. Kudos to you, kuya. :)

Hey @

niichan, im finally here, sorry for taking me so long.

Sorry i don't get this:

The purpose was clear, Mamoru knew Aoi was going to kill Mamoru, and he'll be framed for every little thing Aoi did.

the gray eyed man
wow i love this color for eyes.

I also love the things Hibiki told to himself, is so sweet it makes my heart skip a beat, when im thinking how lovely this is, and still Hibiki is the same weird person.

I read this and i hope so much Mamoru will die.

Ohhh this is really the good ending, Aoi helping Hibiki who would've thought :3 but i love it. And then i see fabulousness in Aoi. He's flawless in the way he looks.

“Ah, ah. To die seeing Aoi, isn't such a bad thing.”

Exactly my thoughts xD

You gave me chills with this ending.

Nooooo! Not Aoi's face!!!

Omg what a big fight, i thought Mamoru would die easily, but im glad Aoi left a last good impresion to Mamoru xD.

Wow and the love part was ...:cuteonion58:...*coughing*. All i can think about now is: asdlkjfsmhsgdf xaj3d.png

Awesome drawings. I wondered when will you upload these. You made a hell of a long chapter. Im glad i was able to read it. Your work is awesome as ever niichan. You know i'll always find a way to message you. If your doing a new story please let me know ok? I'll never leave Aoi club. *hugs and kisses* niichan Rai.

Update: Please put the bad ending too. I wanna read it :D

Oh the end..it's always sad when there's the end because you need to leave all the characters behind. ): But I liked the end so much! Yeah fluff and all..I would really want to see the bad ending since it would fit more but..who doesn't love a happy ending? XD

I would want Mamoru to suffer more and then get killed by the two but..the end of his life in a psych ward is a better punishment. :p And the last sex scene..I love it, it's perfect..especially this part..

“Ah!” Aoi grunted and Hibiki almost came, he knew Aoi was sexy, but seeing him so into sex and fucking him up, hips thrusting fast and all, was a sight to behold.

Exactly my thoughts sometimes. :p Anyway, I'm glad you finished it, because the story deserved an end and I'm looking forward to the 'bad version'. (; Good job handsome!

• 3 months later...

damn that is a very good chapter and i came at the same time as aoi ddid in daiki then your way better than me your amazing if you become a novelist you have got to pm me so i can get your books they would be the perfect referance for a gay novelist like me . good luck with any other novels to. :p (: