痴女プリンス (The Slutty Prince) GokuxVegeta and RaditzxVegeta WARNING R18

Desu Froggy-chan

I'm new here so um.... yeah try to be easy on me fellas:hamtaro-005 (21):

"What the hell is going on?!!?" Vegeta screamed as he slammed open the door. What a sight: Goku was tugging on Raditz's hair and Raditz doing the same to his brother. "What the fuck is wrong with you idiots?! You can't last one second without me having to pull you apart from a fight! Your like goddamned children!!" Goku looked up at Vegeta and smiled stupidly. "Jeez Vegeta, we thought you were asleep." Raditz followed his brother's remark with "Yeah, what gives." Vegeta couldn't take it. He could feel the moons power growing stronger, feel himself falling under the spell. "J-just," Vegeta said rubbing his forehead, "just please." He walked out rubbing his head. Tomorrow he thought to himself.

Goku was awakened by the sound of Raditz freaking out. But like a happy freaking out. He was confused so he got up and walked into the kitchen only to see Vegeta wearing an apron, and nothing else. "Good morning boys." he said in a near seductive voice. Raditz looked like an ape, his tail up high in the air and his tongue out. Goku walked over to Vegeta cautiously. "You okay Vegeta?" he asked. He backed up a bit when Vegeta answered him. "I'm fine Kakarott, you bad boy you." Vegeta lifted up the bottom of the apron just enough to see his bare upper leg. Vegeta back up, laid on the table and threw the bottom of the apron up in the air, revealing his member. "Breakfast is served boys~" he said almost moaning. "EAT UP!" the two brothers stood there for a moment, contemplating what to do.

Sorry I've got to end here but I'll continue it later! I'm a newcomer here and I'm glad to be! rabbit2rabbit2

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desu Froggy-chan

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay guys PART TWO :hamtaro-005 (5):

Goku looked at Raditz, Raditz looked at Goku, then they both looked at Vegeta. "Um.. Vege-" is all Goku could say before he was interrupted by Vegeta's moans. "Guess I need to get it started for you two." he said as he slowly wrapped his hand around his own cock and began to move it up and down, faster and faster. Goku was aroused yet slightly terrified. "What's wrong with Vegeta?" he said to himself. Raditz found himself slowly walking over to Vegeta. "It's the moon, isn't it?" he asked. This question made Vegeta stop and he looked back to normal for a few seconds before a seductive grin spread across his face. "Yes." he said as he held Raditz's hands. "It is the moon. You feel the same feeling of want too, don't you?" Raditz gulped nervously and looked at his brother. "You know what happened the last time the power of the moon came. What he did to-" Raditz moaned loudly as his hardened member was squeezed. "Let's not think about that right now." Vegeta said, lewdly. "Lets have some fun instead. Kakarott, get over here." Goku walked over nervously. Vegeta slowly undid Goku's pants and slipped both the brother's cocks into his mouth. "What do we do Kakarott?" Raditz asked his brother. "I'm not sure." Goku replied before belting out a moan. "I can feel your cock," Raditz said as he grabbed Goku's hand, "I can feel it r-rubbing against mine." They both moaned simultaneously as they came into Vegeta's mouth. Vegeta feel back, cum spilling out of the brother's cocks and his own. "Go i-i-n." Vegeta said weakly. Both brothers obeyed and pressed into him, making him shriek. "Does it hurt?" Goku asked slightly concerned. "It feels amazing!" Vegeta moaned. Vegeta looked at both of the brother's with that same seductive grin. "I want you two to ram me until my bones are broken and I can't stand." Both the brother's began to thrust, gaining speed each time. "What do you feel?" Vegeta said. "What does it feel like to be inside of me?" Goku gulped and moaned "Amazing. Hot and wet and tight. ITS-" The brothers came into Vegeta.

Vegeta got out of the shower and laid down on his bed. Then he heard whisper's from the other room. He creeped up to the door and heard Raditz whisper, "Maybe that's why he called him such a slutty prince."

I DON'T KNOW WHETHER I SHOULD CONTINUE OR NOT SO REPLY AND TELL ME WHETHER THIS STORY SHOULD BE CONTINUED OR NOT!! :leaf6: