shounen ai 1/2 Prince : The fruits of being patient (Artic Fox x Kenshin)

Rhye_Meow

Summary: Artic Fox was a simple man. Challenging the strongest was all he wanted. He found one; in a brilliant red package.

Disclaimer: I do not own 1/2 Prince nor make any profit from it.

His fighting prowess is exemplary. The top assassin of the Ice Emperor syndicate: Silver-Masked Quick Fox.

Ding..

"That's it for today. Be sure to study for exams next week. Have a good weekened everyone." The teacher cheerfully said as she picked up her things and headed for the door.

Tap.

"Uhm.. do you have a minute. You see, we were wondering if you like to join us for bowling this afternoon and..

"I have other plans." Before the girl could finish what she was saying, he already refused her. No need to do inconsequential things he said himself. He unhurriedly picked up his things and walk-out of the door.

"So cold~" the girl said. Though she appeared to be hurt by his refusal, his aloofness is his best asset. The unattainable bishie.

After his afternoon practice, he went to his bedroom and began to do his homework. Incidentally, he switch the tv open to tune in for news about the assassinated rebel leader. As he was busy scribbling on his notes, something caught his attention.

"Yes,and the best part is it's realism! 99%! Can you imagine a world were you get to be a warrior, a mage or anything for that matter....."

The voice of the man in the commercial drifted in the background in his mind.

An online game with 99% realism?

Blood boils from within him. Without a moment of hesitation he placed an order and excitedly wait for his new conquest.

After a few months of playing Second Life, Artic Fox was starting to feel what he usually feel about his everyday life. It's routine.

Challenging players, beating them. Fighting mob boss, beating them.

He is not do good in crowds so finding teamates isn't really going to cut it for him. So when he heard about the tournament, all he can do is watch the matches,to see if he can find someone worthy to challenge for spar.

He entered the arena with no high expectation. Just to find someone to past the time with is fine. The first matches he saw was disappointing, not one pique his interest. That is before he saw the Odd Squad match against the Perfect princess team.

Their only warrior; an elf- was unusually composed. With an air of arrogance around him. He casually stab a girl (beautiful or not)and smiled as if nothing has happened. For the first time, Artic Fox nape hair raise. He was excited once more.

Prince.. i'll remember you. He said to himself.

Prince fame explodes instantly when Odd Squad wins the tournament. Although he admit that the elf's fighting style is really strange and uncoordinated. He can't deny the fact that Prince is good.

--

"How can he be the spokesperson for Second life hmm? A brat! He looks like he is in highschool! And he didn't even survived the last round of the tournament! Che!"a man in the bar was speaking really loud while he quaff.

"And being a liege lord? I heard that his level is low, i bet he just gain alot of supporters because of his looks! Can you believe it? A concert?! Haha.." the other man said.

Right now, he is 100 percent sure that they are talking about Prince. Opportunity presented itself; he rose from his seat leaving his drink and food behind and introduce himself to the men.

As he saw Prince entering the room, he felt an irrepressible urge to start the battle. Prince still exudes an arrogant air. Standing really bored in front of the men. Even when being challenge, he looks like he doesn't care. This excites him more.

I hope you don't disappoint me. He gave Prince a meaningful look.

"Since you have selected your strongest player, then i suppose i will select mine as well." Prince said. This shock him. Who is it? He mused.

He can't help but feel disappointed. Coming all the way here to challenge the strong and the so called strong is cowering, or bluffing?

Then comes in a man with a brilliant red hair. " Ah, Kenshin, you will be one dueling Artic Fox."

Is this some kind of joke? Me sparring with an unknown man wearing newbie clothes? Artic Fox stared at the man coldly, trying to intimidate him. Unflichingly the man just stared back.

Good! I'll kill you quick he said.

As kenshin delivered the final blow, Artic Fox saw that bright red hair elegantly swayed with his swift movements. What a powerful strike he mused.

--

Sitting at an inn, the man in front of him was gracefully sipping tea.

It's been a few days since he followed Kenshin everywhere he goes. Asking chances for spar, but all Kenshin does is sip tea and sit somewhere. He never even leaves Infinite City. Curious he asked. "Why do you stay here and be Prince's body guard?"

"Because he told me i can do anything but stay near him." The man retort.

"Why do you obey?" For a powerful man like him, he can do whatever he wants. Even challenge Prince and claim lordship over the City.

A few moments past, Kenshin just said " He said i'm his friend."

He wanted to laugh at the thought. So is he some fan of Prince and decided to stay to protect him?

"Spar with me again," he gave Kenshin a challenging look.

He answered Artic fox with a nod and stand.

He was beaten again. Huffing really loudly, he tried to catch his breath. The red hair man is standing in front of him was very relaxed as if the exchange of heavy blows didn't affect him much.

Artic Fox looked at him from head to toe, trying to remember if he had encounter someone as strong as him in real life. Very few people can actually matched to his level and Kenshin's existance really baffles him.

Just as he regains his composure and stand straight, a strong gush of wind blew and flip Kenshin's brilliant red hair. Without trying to fix it, Kenshin look at Artic Fox and walk towards him. Taken aback, Artic Fox was confused by Kenshin's action.

Kenshin reach his hand out to touch Artic Fox face. Involuntarily, he flinched.

"Leaf." Kenshin said non challantly. Holding out a very tiny dried leaf in his hands and show it to Artic Fox.

Badump.

Kenshin strode past him leaving a trail of gently blowing red hair near Artic Fox face. As if the man was walking in slow motion like in a romantic drama, Artic Fox heartbeats tripled in pace. He could not understand why the sudden increase in tempo. That day, he didn't really want to go offline.

As usual,the minute Artic Fox goes on-line, Kenshin was all he wanted to see. He tried sending him private messages but the man doesn't even answer. He heard that Kenshin will only listen to Prince message and so even if he send him SOS or anything, he will never respond. His heart was very heavy that day.

Deciding on what to do, he walk past the store and saw a shop selling equipments. He immediately think about Kenshin. His gears are not even justifying his monstrous strenght. Suspicion is starting to form but he just brush it off. As long as he get to spar with him then that's fine.

A few months after, the truth about Kenshin's identity was expose. He was an NPC who gained awareness. That lingering feeling that snake it's way in Artic Fox thought has dissolve. Kenshin really isn't human to begin with. The beating inside his heart increased again.

Does this mean that one of these days, Kenshin might be deleted? And what does it mean when they say 'gained awareness'? Not wanting to prolong his confusion he went and ask Kenshin.

After a few minutes of walking, they arrived at their usual sparring place. Somewhere near trees in the middle of clearing.

"When they said self awareness, does that mean you feel emotions too?" He ask

*Nod.

"Have you.. have you ever love like Sunshine?" He almost choked at his question. He can't even understand himself. All his feelings are fresh emotions. All he know is that he didn't want Kenshin to be erased.

*Nod.

Huh? Who? Who does Kenshin love? Is it Prince? He wanted to ask but can't find the courage to do so. All he did was clench his jaw and grab his sword.

He slash his sword wildly at the man. Technique aside. He just ruthlessly attack Kenshin like he is mad at him. His reason for doing so remains a question. Kenshin isn't even drawing his sword. He just evade the blows and eyed Artic Fox very suspiciously. When Artic Fox showed no sign of stoping, Kenshin manuevered his feet swiftly and trip Artic Fox on the ground. He then straddle him on top and gave an exaperated sigh. His facial expression asking 'What's the problem?'

Kenshin on top of him, face inches away, hair envelope in his body. Artic Fox realized the reason for his irritation. He loves this man. Sure, Kenshin was the only person he didn't win over a fight, but he realized he loves Kenshin taciturn nature. His elegance and calmness. His unwavering confidence. NPC or not he doesn't want to lose him.

With one swift movement, he overturned their position, surprising Kenshin.

Now laid on the ground underneath him, Artic Fox press both of Kenshin's legs with his and held his arms. Without holding back, he kissed him passionately. Pushing his tongue inside Kenshin's mouth. The fact that Kenshin was very stunned made Artic Fox do this without worry. Heat rise from inside his belly. He couldn't even contain himself. When he tried to kiss Kenshin's neck, the red hair warrior snap and struggle. A few seconds later, Artic Fox became a white light.

There was a new gossip at school the following day. The cold unattainable beauty was caught smiling to himself and looked very cheerful. The females couldn't help but sigh and be jealous. Just who is the lucky woman? They all wonder.

"I still want to be a man." Kenshin nonchallantly ask Prince not to change his body into a female. Artic Fox constant death threats to Gui and Wicked has clearly taken it's toll on them.

"But Kenshin, Artic Fox might kill us if we make you into a male, can't you reconsider?" Gui said.

"I'll kill you if you don't." Kenshin said sternly.

"Let him be." A cold voice boomed.

Artic Fox clearly wanted Kenshin's body to be a female. But arguing won't do him good.

I can wait. Heck, whatever form he takes, as long as his strenght and elegance is still the same, i couldn't care less. He said to himself.

--

The year was 2xxx , Kenshin is still sipping tea in front of him. Expressionless; no more. Sometimes Kenshin reveal a faint smile, looking at Prince grandchild. How long has it been since i first saw that brilliant red hair. I can't really recall, answering his own question.

"How's your new body?" Kenshin asked Artic Fox.

"OK. They did a good job." Artic Fox turned his own body into humanoid, to perpetually stalk Kenshin. That day when realized his feelings, he made up his mind that no one else will do. His heart was set. Though it's been hundred years or so, he still haven't progress one bit.

Kenshin is looking at a distant and sigh. He knew Artic Fox was looking at him. "Don't you think finding someone to settle down with is the best thing for you?" He looked at Artic Fox face.

"You're the best for me."

He receive a very bold answer. He doesn't really hate his company. In fact he likes Artic Fox too. Looking back on all those years, he was never really alone. Prince gave him so much opportunity to live his life, and he lived it contently. I guess it can't be help, he thought.

Kenshin slowly rose from his seat and leans in front of him. Then he gave Artic Fox a gentle kiss on the lips.

Frozen in place, Artic Fox was confused with what just happen. Kenshin just sit again and sip his tea , he simply said " You win."

His patience finally bears its fruit. Very happily , he grab Kenshin's both hands and kiss it.

Whe he finally gain a little composure, Artic Fox said "Let's go to bed." Obviously couldn't contain it anymore.

Kenshin isn't really objecting. He is just contemplating what Artic Fox said.

Without receiving an answer, Artic Fox cleared what he meant and with a very serious look he said "I want to be inside you."

"What?" That statled Kenshin.

"I'll be on top. Let's go to bed." He stand and tried to drag Kenshin, but the man isn't moving an inch.

When Artic Fox looks behind, he saw Kenshin face grew very dark. Needless to say, that day; Artic Fox's body was send to Gui and Wicked for extensive repairs.

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rhye_Meow

• Rheena_Andy

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG i really like this one. I'm an Artic Fox fan!! Long live 1/2 Prince !! And that ending!! Haha

An omake request please- write about Prince and Dictator of life \O/

Alright.. i'll try XDD

- - - Updated - - -

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
(or else i wont hear the end of it.. -_- )