Secret Lovers (Crimson&Kira 18+)

KiraMidnight

HotBlondeAnimeGuy.jpg

Name: Kaiyen

Personality: A bit on the naive side on some things, but smart on others. He is very sweet and fun loving, but has no social life since he is home schooled.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• StainedCrimson

• bloodyredfox

fate_zero___gilgamesh_render_by_kaisernazrin-d5ryb9s.png

Name: Victor

Personality: Usually laid back but cunning and ruthless in getting what he wants, though usually not violently inclined unless what's his is threatened.

Kaiyen was laying in his bed relaxing. He had just been dismissed by his father from school and was waiting for his other father to get home. He smiled a bit, he was very smart and his father ways complimeted him for it.

He looked out the open window as a soft breeze blew threw his blond hair. He streached slightly and looked up at the celine and closed his eyes

• 2 weeks later...

Victor sighs and tilts his head side-to-side to try and ease the tension there. Life has been so tedious and repetitive lately, the only thing that brightens up his day is his son. A small smile appears as he gathers up his work items to head home and see his son, as well as his partner. Though truth be said his partner hasn't been a big part of his life recently. This thought occupies him all the way until he reaches his home. "I'm home." He calls out entering the home while removing his shoes.

Kayien ran out of his room and greeted his father with a smile

"Welcome home!! How was your day?"

He asked as his other dad began making dinner. He didn't hear the man call out because he had headphones in his ears playing music while he cooked

Victor smiles and pulls his son into a hug, enjoying the feel of the other and true happiness greeting him. "It was long but much better thanks to you." He ruffles his son's hair while throwing a faint frown towards the kitchen. This has been a constant thing lately, feeling ignored and unappreciated by his supposed husband. Even the sex has nearly stopped and he can feel the growing dissatisfaction with life. Lightly running a hand along his son's back he looks the other over, as if really taking in the sight of the other as a man and not just his son.

He's filled out and become quite the looker my little boy has. Perhaps I should see just how grown up my boy has become. He muses while dipping down to give Kayien a quick kiss on the corner of his mouth. "How was your day?" He asks aloud while going into the house further, undoing a few buttons after taking off his jacket.

Kayien smiled very happily at his dad and followed his dad

"Well, father taught me a few things today in school, but he still refuses to teach me a certain subject...I don't know which one but he says I'm too young to even think of the subject...?"

He thought about it hard, but couldn't understand what it was that he was suppose to be too young for, but he just guessed that he should trust his father

Victor stops and looks at his son. "Too young? You're 18 now, I would think that'd be old enough to teach you about all adult matters. Hmm, tell you what. Since I don't have to be in right away tomorrow how about you and I go over what you learned today and then I'll teach you what he won't. It'll be our little secret, what do you say?" He smiles and winks at his son as his thoughts take off. Victor knows it's sex his partner won't teach their son about, but at 18 he should know about that well before now. Since the other won't do it, well, he won't find it a hardship to teach his son how to be an adult.

He nodded smiling happily. He didn't mind keeping secrets from his other dad, and he was curious about what it meant to be a man, he wanted desperately to be taught, and if it meant spending more time with his daddy, then he didn't mind at all.

"Ok, let me know when you have time!"

He walked to his room and finished his homework from school and laid on his bed, waiting for dinner to be ready though he wasn't really hungry

"We'll wait until dad has gone to be alright? He's out like a light once he falls asleep. But be warned, it's going to take a lot of lessons to teach you." He warns in a lightly teasing voice before chuckling and lets his son go off to his room. Once out of sight though he smirks. Looks like he'll get to teach his little boy a different way to be a man. Just the kind of man he likes as a matter of fact, and he can't wait to get started. Smiling slightly he goes off to finish up some work before dinner is done.

When dinner was ready Kayien came and ate, hating the usual silence at the table. He didn't enjoy silence but his dad had been like this for a while...why, he had no idea, but he knew he hated it.

As he finished dinner early he stood up and bowed

"I'm going to bed now...good night"

He took his plate, washed it, put it in the strainer, and went to his room. He then laid on his bed after getting naked and under his covers

Victor gives his son a faint affectionate smile, that's also a little sad at how the strain between his fathers are affecting him. "Good night Kayien." Sighing softly he stands up, also done eating even though there's still some food left on his plate. "I have some work to do still." He murmurs while cleaning up from dinner before heading off to the small office next to his son's room. Once the door is shut he sighs as the tension lessens in his body. Slowly he goes to work on some things while waiting for the other to go to bed so he can start 'teaching' his son. That thought brings a smile to his face.

Hearing the other 'dad' finally go to the bedroom to call it a night he puts away his work things before heading to his sons room. Lightly he taps on the door before swiftly entering and gently shutting the door behind him. "Kayien? Are you still awake?" He says softly going to sit on the edge of Kayien's bed.

Kaiyen looked over at his dad and smiled

"Yes, I'm awake daddy"

He quietly chimed with a smile that could be seen even in the dark. His golden eyes had a slight shine to them as he awaited his dad's response to his own. He was excited to be taught and couldn't wait to figure out what he was going to be taught

Smiling, Victor brushes some hair out of his son's face. "Good. Now then, let's start with what you do know about our subject hm? That way I can best assess where to start teaching you." His hand slides down to cup Kaiyen's face, the thumb stroking along the cheek as he waits for his son to tell him what he knows of adult relationships and sex.

Kaiyen shrugs a bit, smiling at his dad

"I honestly don't know anything at all...?"

He didn't know rather him not knowing was bad or not, but he really didn't.

"Well maybe except there can be violence or calmness in that relationship, but that's it"

This was all his other dad's fault, he wouldn't teach him and now he seems like an idiot infront of his dad

Victor doesn't know whether he should be pleased or irritated at the other parent for neglecting this area with their son. For his son he gives a small calming smile. "That's alright, Kaiyen. It just means I have more to teach you. Violence isn't part of a healthy relationship though. That's not to say that there aren't certain... aspects to a relationship that may seem violent, but if it's consensual then it's just another way to show love." He comments thinking of the bondage and SM scene. Refocusing on his son he gives another smile. "We'll have to start with teaching you how to kiss then and work our way up to other things."

He nodded, clinging onto every word his dad spoke. He was so excited to be able to be taught something from his dad and not by the other one, and his excitement clearly showed

"Ok, where do we begin?"

He asked a bit curious as he looked at his dad and smiled loving his dad's smile, which he rarely saw anymore since things got complicated between his parents

"Now, just remember that the trick is to remember to breath through your nose." Victor teases with a small smile while gently pulling his son's head towards him ignoring the question. Leaning down he meets his son part way and lays his lips over the soft and full lips of the other. Letting out a soft hum of approval he presses a little more firmly against him while his tongue slips out to taste Kaiyen's lips.

Kayien turned a dark shade of red but easily began enjoying the kiss. He parted his lips a bit, wondering what could happen if he did so, and he was wanting to see where this would lead. As he did this he couldn't help but noticing a weird feeling in his body...? He didn't want to break the kiss so he kept quite, but a deep curiosity begged him to find out what the feeling was, and rather or not it was a good or bad thing

Sliding his hand to the back of his son's head, he deepens the kiss as his tongue slips inside the parted lips briefly before pulling back after placing a light kiss on them. "Don't think so hard. Just copy what I do." Victor soothes gently petting the back of Kaiyen's head and neck before leaning back in to kiss him again.

Kayien became calmer and just continued to let the kiss overtake his senses. He began to get hard, but since he was naked it didn't really bother him a bit. But he was still curious about what that was and what it meant, though he figured his dad would explain in due time, so he just calmed down and enjoyed the kiss

Pulling back he smiles at his son and takes notice of him having gotten hard. "Looks like you enjoyed kissing." He chuckles lightly flicking the tip of Kayien's erection. "This is what happens when you get aroused or when you get stimulated by something." He strokes the hard flesh as he talks. "If it's not fully hard you can ignore it and it will probably soften, but if you get fully erect then you need to come or release otherwise it can get painful. However, the process of coming is very enjoyable so I'm sure you will have no need to worry on that account." Victor smiles, his eyes laughing, as his thumb presses into the slit to spread the bead of liquid there.

He moaned quietly, tilting his head back a bit. He loved this feeling...he didn't know why yet but he was definitely enjoying his lesion right now. As he felt the bead of liquid seep from his tip he felt a bit confused, but trusted that it wasn't bad. He closed his eyes keeping his head tilted back and using his hands to support him on the bed, blushing darkly

Victor smiles while stroking his son's erection, enjoying the feel and intimacy of touching another person which he's missed. Licking his lips he can feel his own pants starting to get tight as he gets hard in response to the sight of his son flushed and open to him, while also just being horny and frustrated. Still, he's not going to push his son just yet to touch him or let him go inside him. However... "Son, this is a bit faster than I planned on teaching you, but you're doing so well I think you've earned a reward. This is something you do for those you really love okay?" His smile widens while shifting his son to lay down. Once Kayien is laid out and himself settled between his legs, he strokes once more along the hard flesh before dipping his head down to lick along the length then suck the tip into his mouth.

Kaiyen's eyes widened a bit in surprise and amazement. He didn't know what to say or do here...this felt amazing already! He loved it!! He closed his eyes now, resting his hands upon his pillow near his head, enjoying the feeling and paying attention to what his father is doing so he can do the same for him.

He looked down at his dad for a moment, blushing more as he watched his dad...this was amazing.....why is it his other dad tried to hide this from him?