• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• Chibi-Seme Chidori

• Ero Gaki

• Lavenmika

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really hate Mikoto from Princess Princess and Cecilie from Kyou Kara Maou.

Also I don't really hate him but Ken Murata from Kyou Kara Maou kinda pisses me off. Don't know why though... Maybe because he teases Yuuri a little bit too much?? Who knows.

i EXTREMELY hate Mr. Honma from boku no sexual harassment

i dont think he likes Mochizuki at all

i think when Mr. Honma is done wit Mochizuki he'll throw him away

i hate him, i hate him :cuteonion43:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am so amused with all the hate! die! die! die! icons in this thread.

Man..I didn't expect this would be a difficult question for me to answer. I'm trying to rack my brain with all the BL anime I've seen in the past and yes, I do have characters in mind whom I was annoyed but they had redeeming qualities too which I find it very hard to simply toss about.

I think I would go for Legends of the Blue Wolves again since it's the worst yaoi anime I've ever seen and the most explicit. The one I hate the most is that icky tub of perverted scum who forces the cadets to service him. ARGH!!!

• 1 month later...

I know it's not from a shounen-ai anime but I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY! HATE! Sakura Haruno

she really pisses me off

always hitting Naruto TT_TT

I hate that good-for-nothing Yokozawa from Sekaiichi Hatsukoi!!! :Red_fox12: Daikirai! Daikirai! Daikirai! Daikirai!!!! He just gets in the way between Ritsu and Takano!!! Makes me furious and disgusted whenever I see his face! :cuteonion43:

• Like 1

I raelly hate everyone from okane-ga-nai but I still love the anime XD

also when I watched Junjou Romantica I hated Hiro but after I read the manga I started love him very much

• 4 weeks later...
I hate that good-for-nothing Yokozawa from Sekaiichi Hatsukoi!!! :Red_fox12: Daikirai! Daikirai! Daikirai! Daikirai!!!! He just gets in the way between Ritsu and Takano!!! Makes me furious and disgusted whenever I see his face! :cuteonion43:

so do i >_

Wow O_O So much hatred here O_O

Ummm...for me is normal to hate feminine characters from yaoi animes(they always get in the way >..

She clung to Yuki like an ivy >.

P.S: I don't understand why everybody(almost) hates Shinobu O_O He was so adorably in love with someone older :leaf15: I can totally sympathize with him...Or did he do something bad in the manga? I haven't read it :(

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say Minami sensei in Loveless I mean when you find out the horrible things he did to a young Soubi in the manga that was just so not cool no wonder Soubi ended up the way he was. I also agree with Sukisho, that was not nice. Hey, I just realized something what it with the doctor characters here. I think in Angel Feather it was the head school admistrator...creepy!?

• 1 month later...

Aw, I love Shinobu! But that's okay, it's your guys' opinions anyway! :D

Mine would have to be Hiroki from Junjou Romantica. I know he's got a big fandom but his attitude pisses me off, and this is coming from a huge tsundere lover too. ._.;

• 1 month later...
Guest FujoshiFTW

@Suzume-san - but I love him /shock. Canon pairings are what I live for.

Well, I guess Im the most weirdest person here since I dont really like feminine uke characters from yaoi animes and mangas. They just...piss me off. Though I dont downright want to pound those characters to death, they do annoy me. Like Misaki from Junjou. (You're going to bash me arent you?) He's just...too feminine! /throws a fit.

So I guess I'm just special and have different tastes XD

it took me a while.. all my dead braincells tried to think and remember who could i possibly hate for a yaoi anime... i never thought that i'll have problems to answer "who do i hate most" but finally my brain came back to life and i remembered that i despise Sumi-Senpai from Junjou Romantica and Yokozawa from Sekaiichi Hatsukoi... most defiantly the most hated characters i've seen!!

they should die!!!!!! i hate them so much that i'm willing to enter the anime and kill them myself:banhbao40:(ok and i'll also enter so that i could watch all those hot sexy guys live onion0rabbit16)

Ooohoho me too :D

He's just... He just made me... ASKKAHDGHFGDAJAJDHJH FFFFUUU--!!!

MURDERMURDERMURDER FFFFAAAA---

• 6 months later...

same here....rabbit14 ...i hate yokozawa too.....when i see him i want to kick his ass ..HARD!!!!! :Red_fox4: