Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    elmae13 Inventory
    Shinonome Ryuuichi Ritsu Onodera Tatsumi Souichi Sonooka Souichirou

Re: are there any other girls out there that love yaoi as much as I do??

Here, here....hmm yes I am.. XD At first time I don't know what it's yaoi and what it's seme or uke.. I know all of that's from my friends.. Every time she always spoke about yaoi and yaoi, then also suggested me some Yaoi manga and anime too,,,, My first yaoi anime is Junjou romantica and sekaiichi Hatsukoi... In my mind, I just thought 'Wow that's anime so awesome and so funny when onodera or misaki angry also so cuteeeee arghhh "
    And then I fall in love with yaoi last August XD Btw, Do u all have any suggestions ? If u have please share with me XD
    Sorry I'm talking too much yeah.. XD

Yaoi Onlooker
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    PAZZO Inventory

I will just say this. Being a fujoshi is the best. I like both Yaoi and Yuri. But I must say yaoi has better story,characters, romance and the most important part(you know what I am talking about). So, yeah I love yaoi more than yuri.And getting out of this world is super hard. Sorry! Super difficult (๑¯ω¯๑)

Me!!!! I love yaoi so much 😄😍😍😍... i always chk my bookmark page for d recent manga update everyday. Love incest, smut n threesome!!! Salarymen, yakuza yaoi type manga r my fav.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    ramentan Inventory
    Kaede x Rintarou Yukina x Kisa Ryouma Leon

*cough* I know a few. Cinnamon-Lover, Cinnamon-Lover, and Cinnamon-Lover. < 3 @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

-Ramentan

*dramatic entrance* I have been summoned @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

you just HAVE to love yaoi, how do you not? I have a friend that kinda likes it, but she will never understand my love towards it *q*

Yaoi Onlooker
    Credits
    Ciel.F Inventory

Absolutely!! \(>♡<)/

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    glesh Inventory
    Junjou Romantica Cara Cafe Relish Rei Tyki

i've been into yaoi for more than 12 years already (x2 and that's my age lol) i love yaoi so much that sometimes i can't help but blurt it out in front of some of my close friends, which i think i can trust....but of course if i sense them like being uncomfortable, i stop talking about it...i don't want to ruin my friendship over it, but no matter what...i love yaoi, it's like my comfort zone

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles